PDA

View Full Version : Son of a bitch

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:04 PM
I have school again Monday.

The end of a long break from school has to be one of the most depressing things ever. Especially with the ungodly amount of homework I have to do still.

bigmanbowers
01-02-2009, 09:05 PM
hahahaha I'm pulling a allnighter tonight to hopefully finish most and then tommrow I will hopefully finish the rest. This break went too fast.

cornh0lio
01-02-2009, 09:07 PM
This break did go too fast. I liked it though, I think I kinda wanna go back to school. I need to get my shit together.

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:07 PM
me too. mondays sucks.

Dr. Science
01-02-2009, 09:08 PM
I have school again Monday.

The end of a long break from school has to be one of the most depressing things ever. Especially with the ungodly amount of homework I have to do still.

same here

Shred-Z
01-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm going through the same shit. 2 essays to write, a crapload of wkts. and a spanish soap opera to watch.

fun

Stay_Gold
dude i have 2 days to do a math project,2 huuuge math packets, and finish a self portrait for art. it sucks, i think if i had a 3 week break id be done with all my shit and be okay with going back to school, but only have 2 weeks sucks ass especially if your under alot of stress.

Fudopi
took the words outta my mouth...

plus I have some work that I dunno if it's with me or not so I probably can't even do it...

kickflip4
THis is soooo gay. We had 16 days off, 16. And it did go by fast as hell.

I need summer so badly.

Dr. Science
01-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm going through the same shit. 2 essays to write, a crapload of wkts. and a spanish soap opera to watch.

fun

spanish soap opera class?

kickflipsarehard
01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
My school is awesome, I didn't get any homework.

I think...

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Ohh, I have two packets to fill out for AP US (one 15 pages long, another like 10), a take home test for AP US, a takehome test for math (Which I NEED to ace), an english essay due thursday I gotta start. And I was suppose to catch up in art over the break, but we had a snowday on what should of been our last day, so I didnt have any of what I needed to do any of it over break.

FUCK!

Fudopi
01-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Just have sbc do your math test for you...

They do anything for posi...

daytona
01-02-2009, 09:15 PM
God damn I have two days to finish my AP English work...
I hate having AP English, this guy is so fucking hard. Smart, but his grading is sooooo crazy. And I have to bring my grades up this year or I'm gonna be gutted by my mom.

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Ohh, I have two packets to fill out for AP US (one 15 pages long, another like 10), a take home test for AP US, a takehome test for math (Which I NEED to ace), an english essay due thursday I gotta start. And I was suppose to catch up in art over the break, but we had a snowday on what should of been our last day, so I didnt have any of what I needed to do any of it over break.

FUCK!

thats sucks man, for my AP US class I got to outline a 3 page report about two submarines. For english I just got to read a book. And do alot of review math worksheets.

20thCB
01-02-2009, 09:17 PM
I hear a bunch of complaining. If you had managed your time none of you would be bitching.

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
God damn I have two days to finish my AP English work...
I hate having AP English, this guy is so fucking hard. Smart, but his grading is sooooo crazy. And I have to bring my grades up this year or I'm gonna be gutted by my mom.

My AP English class is a complete joke. Me and my friend literally chill there talking or doing our physics homework.

Our teacher was walking around the room oneday when we were all suppose to be working in pairs on something, and we were doing our physics homework due next period. My friend's like, "So did you read a lot as a kid?" to her (the topic of what we had to do concerned reading) and she was like, "Yeah..." and started talking about it. Then at the end she was like, "I wasn't a good student, like I never did my homework at home. I'd always do it in other classes", as our physics books and sheets are laying on our desk. It was amazing.

yeahyeahyeah
01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.soshiku.com

Dr. Foundation
01-02-2009, 09:21 PM
i wish i had my work to work on. i didnt go to school on the day before our break started. and we got a bunch of shit that day so im gonna be so behind.

stinkingfish
I hear a bunch of complaining. If you had managed your time none of you would be bitching.

but I can't do homework and spam sbc at the same time?

kickflip4

I'm 17. I've ALWAYS procrastinated in life. At this point in my life, it's not an easy thing to change. And don't act like you've never complained in your life about anything. Some things are retarded to complain about. In highschool, I really don't see homework as one of them.

Ynot
i start again on the 14th, but i still gotta buy books and shit

Anders.
Im fucking excited, no homework cause i just moved into my aunts in a rich area of town so im heading to a new school

20thCB
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm 17. I've ALWAYS procrastinated in life. At this point in my life, it's not an easy thing to change. And don't act like you've never complained in your life about anything. Some things are retarded to complain about. In highschool, I really don't see homework as one of them.

I'm 18 - up until this year I ALWAYS procrastinated as well. If I didn't have to answer to the Air Force I would probably still be procrastinating nightly. Homework, however, is a retarded thing to complain about. It's ridiculously easy to get all the work done - and yes I have some pretty high caliber classes as well.

School isn't depressing. Procrastinating and constantly worrying about that shit is depressing.

[/parental lecture]

Seriously though man, you should try working ahead and planning for a week or two. I bet you'll get in to the habit.

Airblaster
01-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Word to the up, g. Can't a nigga get some love?

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:31 PM
homework is pretty pointless. I don't worry about it, but I don't get good grades.

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm 18 - up until this year I ALWAYS procrastinated as well. If I didn't have to answer to the Air Force I would probably still be procrastinating nightly. Homework, however, is a retarded thing to complain about. It's ridiculously easy to get all the work done - and yes I have some pretty high caliber classes as well.

School isn't depressing. Procrastinating and constantly worrying about that shit is depressing.

[/parental lecture]

Seriously though man, you should try working ahead and planning for a week or two. I bet you'll get in to the habit.

Exactly, I have no military authority above me that drives me to do things. And it is by no means ridiculously easy to get the work done. Our AP US packets take foreverrrrr to do, so many percise questions you gotta hunt for in the text book. And my math take home is not at all easy either. If it were easy to get it done, it would be done now.

School is pretty depressing. I spend 6 hours a day there. It controls a majority of my life during the school year. I don't like it. I try not to worry about that shit, but it'll just hit me in waves of "Fuck, this sucks". Even if all my work WERE done, I still wouldn't be stoked about going back to school.

Adio Skater
01-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Lol @ receiving homework during winter break. I'm in the upper classes and didn't receive shitttttttt.

But I'm sorta looking forward to Monday starting up school. I'm going to try my best now to not procrastinate as much.

skater danny
01-02-2009, 09:46 PM
I honestly can't wait for school to start once again. It sure beats the hell out of being grounded. And you know what else is great? No homework. General level classes FTW.

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:48 PM
^^^this I'm never taking AP classes again. senior year all standards.

new_skater99
01-03-2009, 04:26 AM
ewww i have my senior seminar presentation on wednesday and i want to have it completely finished by monday. and i need to work on it today because i'm having a party tonight. shit, i hate school.

doogmah
01-03-2009, 04:28 AM
We don't get homework in night school. And on Monday all I have to do is sit in a computer lab for three hours. Sux2bu gaiz, I don't miss regular school at all.

hierro hombre
01-03-2009, 06:50 AM
at least we have butteryass mondays on monday to look forward to =)

Randomzero
01-03-2009, 07:54 AM
i have no homework, and i go to boces.

win

the_unknown_soldier
01-03-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm so glad break is almost over. I've done absolutely nothing for the last two weeks.