PDA

View Full Version : Guys, i got a sex-change (not a joke)

colt45
01-01-2009, 07:40 PM
i've lived my whole life knowing i was just born in the wrong body. I couldn't stand my grotesque manly figure. I always shave all the hair off my body and grew my hair long and dyed it blond and girly colours. So i sit down with my parents and have a long talk. The first thing that comes out of my moms mouth is "NO!" This outraged me so I ran.

I then went to my grandmas house, who is a multi-millionaire, i ask her for the money to get the surgery, and amazingly she said yes. She took me to the surgeon and filled out all the paper work for me. I was so happy i would finally be a woman and not a filthy man anymore. So i go in, they put me under, and i wake up feeling sore as hell. I looked in the mirror and i cried i was so happy. I went back to my grandmas and thanked her for her generosity, then i decided it was time to go home. I walk in and and my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

DVS Skater
i've lived my whole life knowing i was just born in the wrong body. I couldn't stand my grotesque manly figure. I always shave all the hair off my body and grew my hair long and dyed it blond and girly colours. So i sit down with my parents and have a long talk. The first thing that comes out of my moms mouth is "NO!" This outraged me so I ran.

I then went to my grandmas house, who is a multi-millionaire, i ask her for the money to get the surgery, and amazingly she said yes. She took me to the surgeon and filled out all the paper work for me. I was so happy i would finally be a woman and not a filthy man anymore. So i go in, they put me under, and i wake up feeling sore as hell. I looked in the mirror and i cried i was so happy. I went back to my grandmas and thanked her for her generosity, then i decided it was time to go home. I walk in and the first person i see is my mom and she said, "AW FUCK NAW, You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.Fail. Jesus these aren't even funny anymore.

michaelo
Before I opened I already new.

Shred-Z
01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
so they cut your dick off?

adude113
01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Ha same. This one was way too obvious. It's gotta be something believable, like seeing someone get shot.

BakerForLife
01-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Nah, just turned it inside out.

Leftwinga03
01-01-2009, 07:42 PM
this made me smile

DVS Skater
01-01-2009, 07:43 PM

I then went to my grandmas house, who is a multi-millionaire, i ask her for the money to get the surgery, and amazingly she said yes. She took me to the surgeon and filled out all the paper work for me. I was so happy i would finally be a woman and not a filthy man anymore. So i go in, they put me under, and i wake up feeling sore as hell. I looked in the mirror and i cried i was so happy. I went back to my grandmas and thanked her for her generosity, then i decided it was time to go home. My mom opened the door and got scared and said You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
You didn't even transition it correctly. You need the mom got scared.

Twizzler
01-01-2009, 07:44 PM
lulz u got meh!!1

do another one

treflippers!
*Fresh princess?

Ynot
it's not a fail as much as it's just sad. like watching a retarded bear in the circus sad

colt45

yes they cut my fucking dick off and attached it to a midgets head

are you fucking serious?

WhiteTrash
01-01-2009, 07:45 PM
nah fuck, too many of these are being made, I'm gunna start banz0ring people if it keeps up, it's losing it's fun and getting annoying.

DVS Skater
01-01-2009, 07:45 PM
nah fuck, too many of these are being made, i'm gunna start banz0ring people if it keeps up, it's losing it's fun and getting annoying.
<3

colt45
01-01-2009, 07:46 PM
You didn't even transition it correctly. You need the mom got scared.

im sorry i can correct this for you

BakerForLife
nah fuck, too many of these are being made, I'm gunna start banz0ring people if it keeps up, it's losing it's fun and getting annoying.

Except for BROBOT's because his are win.

Ynot
yeah, that's a good idea, these things piss me off

Volcom_Skate
01-01-2009, 07:47 PM
i lol'd. :D

WhiteTrash
<3.

Shred-Z
yes they cut my fucking dick off and attached it to a midgets head

are you fucking serious?

wow do you think i'm an 11 year old retard? honestly

AdioSkate229
01-01-2009, 07:48 PM
you didnt even get close to catching me on that one

Volcom_Skate
Except for BROBOT's because his are win.
your sigs gay.

BakerForLife
your sigs gay.

your dad's gay.

Ynot
01-01-2009, 07:49 PM
wow do you think i'm an 11 year old retard? honestly
ok, you are officially the coolest 09

Volcom_Skate
01-01-2009, 07:50 PM
your dad's gay.
so

Alamo
01-01-2009, 07:50 PM

happy-skateboarding
01-01-2009, 07:52 PM
i have to admit i lol'd pretty hard

graffeedy5
you didnt even get close to catching me on that one

me neither, checked it from the start

Shred-Z
ok, you are officially the coolest 09

:banana:

colt45
01-01-2009, 07:53 PM
i just made it so outworldly to induce a few laughs, i wasnt trying to piss you guys off by repeating the fresh prince thing, aw well ive watched you guys in action enough to know this post wont matter in the slightest

virus_805
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
that shit was gay

BakerForLife
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
i just made it so outworldly to induce a few laughs, i wasnt trying to piss you guys off by repeating the fresh prince thing, aw well ive watched you guys in action enough to know this post wont matter in the slightest

the gun is your sig makes you most the coolest kid on sb-c i know. congratz!

michaelo
01-01-2009, 07:55 PM

Yeah but it's to late now. You've already posted the thread and people have read it. When I did mine I was fast enough to delete it before too many people new except DVS skater cause he lurks for the new posts like your dad lurks for little boys.

colt45
01-01-2009, 08:00 PM
the gun is your sig makes you most the coolest kid on sb-c i know. congratz!

and your sig pertains to my thread more than i myself. good job faggot

Yeah but it's to late now. You've already posted the thread and people have read it. When I did mine I was fast enough to delete it before too many people new except DVS skater cause he lurks for the new posts like your dad lurks for little boys.

lulz i should have but i got my first neg not to long ago and i just said fuck it and now i dont care what people on here think of me cause my reputation, has been defiled

colt45
01-01-2009, 08:36 PM
i came

nwodafometsys
01-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I didnt know that there was too many of these being made...? I haven't seen one in a few months

Aquaria89
01-02-2009, 02:57 AM
Congrats. Has aunt flow visited you yet in Bel Air?

Turboz
01-02-2009, 03:28 AM
You fail

StairBear
01-02-2009, 03:32 AM
accidently looked down and saw Bel-Air, and i thought "Ah this is bullshit"

Tardence
01-02-2009, 04:39 AM
A couple more and I think this will get funny again, but for different reasons, in a mocking people who do them kind of way.

IRideAlmost
01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
Didn't work on me.. but the one about where you beat up your girlfriend, whoever wrote that, it got me so good!

Breaking The Bond
01-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Okay, this is for future Bel-air story posters:

-Don't post them
-Don't post them
-At least have the decency to make up your own stories, not copy paste them from another site, yes I've seen ALL of these before, and I knew from the title that this was a Bel-air, that makes this an insta-fail
-Don't post them

and lastly

-Don't post them

popwar sk8er
01-02-2009, 06:06 AM
bel-fail

MinusTheSkateboard
01-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Nah, just turned it inside out.

You've got one of the most annoying sigs.

Who is that though?

the_unknown_soldier
01-02-2009, 06:39 AM
What a fucking tool.

FraJILeSoul
01-02-2009, 06:43 AM
it should of been more text so we could see the transition.I saw bel-air as soon as i opened the post.

Grand_Hustle
01-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Why the hell can't people read/hear a joke,apreciate it's humor/originality,and then let it go.

STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE YOU FUCKERS.a

the_unknown_soldier
01-02-2009, 06:53 AM
Why the hell can't people read/hear a joke,apreciate it's humor/originality,and then let it go.

STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE YOU FUCKERS.a
I just hate how absolutely nobody on this website can think for themselves. Baker_Skater's was actually good, and when the members who must've missed the "Bel-Air" thing saw that members thought it was funny, they jumped on the band-wagon just days after they made on in an attempt to get people to laugh at them as well.

I've come to realize that this site is full of mindless tools after the "geep" incident.

Grand_Hustle
01-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I just hate how absolutely nobody on this website can think for themselves. Baker_Skater's was actually good, and when the members who must've missed the "Bel-Air" thing saw that members thought it was funny, they jumped on the band-wagon just days after they made on in an attempt to get people to laugh at them as well.

I've come to realize that this site is full of mindless tools after the "geep" incident.

But mooooooooom,all the kids on the interneeeet are saying iiiiit.

Goon
01-02-2009, 07:36 AM
...kids these days...

Grand_Hustle
01-02-2009, 07:41 AM
It's not the right time to be sober...

now the idiots are taking over...

XCorrupTX
01-02-2009, 08:07 AM

igrindtwinkies
01-02-2009, 08:48 AM
SOooooo fuckin obvious.

boobookittyfu.ck
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
read like the first line then just skipped to the bottom cuz i new it was a fresh prince thread

Occupant
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
wow that was terrible, who would believe that you got a sex change?

BROBOT's bel-air stories are actually funny and so was Baker_Skater's

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:18 AM
I said "Bel Air" out loud before even opening the thread.

Failure.

ZipZinger
01-02-2009, 09:40 AM
that didn't even really make sense. if you're gonna bel air at least make it good.

Grand_Hustle
01-02-2009, 09:42 AM
I said "Bel Air" out loud before even opening the thread.

Failure.

Speaking of Bel Air,I'm pretty sure I took Shawn Johnson's v-card in a hotel in that general area.