PDA

View Full Version : Great Way to Start 09

michaelo
01-01-2009, 08:18 PM
I wasn't expecting anything special today when I woke up at my friends. I was a tiring day all playing video games but when I got home I got a call from my mom saying that I had got the car that I wanted for free(1994 Chevy Cavalier Wagon), an electric Guitar, and an Acoustic Guitar. I was expecting any great guitar. I was thinking maybe I'll get back into playing to some guitar then when she got home. I looked at and it's A Fender Standard Strat. I'm like mom no way she's like yeah and then she pulled out a Morris Acoustic Guitar(Have no Clue if it's good or not) and I'm like sweet. So all in one day. How was your first day of 09?

DVS Skater
01-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Read the last words first so.

BakerForLife
Is it just me or did the quick reply box get deleted?

DVS Skater
Is it just me or did the quick reply box get deleted?
Wtf it was a Bel-air

BakerForLife
01-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Wtf it was a Bel-air

Wtf's that suppose to mean d00d?

michaelo
01-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Wtf it was a Bel-air

Or was it?

DVS Skater
01-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I wasn't expecting anything special today when I woke up at my friends. I was a tiring day all playing video games but when I got home I got a call from my mom saying that I had got the car that I wanted for free(1994 Chevy Cavalier Wagon), an electric Guitar, and an Acoustic Guitar. I was expecting any great guitar. I was thinking maybe I'll get back into playing to some guitar then when she got home. I looked at and it's A Fender Standard Strat. I'm like mom no way she's like yeah and then she pulled out a Morris Acoustic Guitar(Have no Clue if it's good or not) and I'm like sweet but then I went outside and got hit I came inside and she's like what you do. I'm like I fell and she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

WhiteTrash
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
weird, It didnt say it was edited.

DVS Skater
01-01-2009, 08:26 PM
weird, It didnt say it was edited.
I think he deleted the thread then made a new one. It was up for like 30 seconds then was deleted. Here is a print screen from clicking back like 20 times

http://i40.tinypic.com/azdthv.jpg

michaelo
01-01-2009, 08:29 PM
I was going to then I deleted the thread and copied part of it too a new one. I'm like this just doesn't work.

WhiteTrash
01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I think he deleted the thread then made a new one. It was up for like 30 seconds then was deleted. Here is a print screen from clicking back like 20 times

http://i40.tinypic.com/azdthv.jpg

hahaha yeah! nice find my back clicking friend haaha

happy-skateboarding
01-01-2009, 09:08 PM
my girlfriend wont pick up her phone, im bummed
thats my first day of 09 bummed

Valo Negroth
01-01-2009, 09:11 PM
My first day I found out Im going to be a dad to twins, then me and my wife just played video games all day.

blindskateboarder
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
I had mcdonalds.

cornh0lio
01-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I woke up at like 1. Ate real food for once after having the stomach flu and then pouring erk n jerk down my throat. Smoke a couple blunts with some dude from Trinidad. Wierd.

colt45
01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
i came

lurkfester
01-02-2009, 01:34 AM
i also got a call saying i've got my first car. but that was today, the 2nd day of 09. my parents bought a new car, for my mum, so i'm getting her old one. not sure how much i have to pay for it, but ive been driving it every weekend for the past 6 months so its pretty much my car anyway.

but the first day was really shit. i skated a school with some friends, but they weren't even down to skate. they climbed on the roof and threw balls at each other for like an hour. like, i'm down for having fun when skating (isnt that what skateboardings all about?) but when you're not even on your board at a tight spot wasting time on a roof as the sun goes down, you don't even have time to film or get a good skate in. i was bummed so i just skated a pad by myself. and i came to a realization, fuck those cunts, from now on i'm gonna roll with people who actually want to skate (more often anyway, there aren't many at all in my town, like one dude pretty much). so yeah, i'll be roadtrippin it way more with this one dude to other towns where there are people down to have a good sesh, and we'll actually get some footy.

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 02:38 AM
It was cool. I was talking to a girl today that I used to talk to back in July. We started talking about each other and she told me that she really likes me, and I feel the same about her. We talked for a few hours, which was pretty cool. I seriously don't know many people who have so much in common with me.

andsd91
01-02-2009, 05:50 AM
^haha the exact same thing happened to me yesterday.