PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thought 1

shutupimbleeding
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
I have never been a fan of blogs nor have I been compelled to participate in such nonsense, however today my views have changed. I would like to offer you an interesting look into the arguments I have with coworkers daily as none of you know I work in a mall at American Eagle (which I'm the only straight dude there with hot bitches entering and exiting daily). As I digress I shall not talking about hoes and their ways, but the mere ignornance of human beings. Due to my profession or lack thereof I find myself coversing with some very ill informed teenagers, some of which should be shot down and drag out into the desserted plains of Mongolia and others that should simply be smacked. One comment uttered today sent me into a complete uproar and a daze that resembled that of trucker pills. Before I reveal the comment I would first like to intrigue you with somewhat of a back story. As I do the normal routines of my day such as folding and acting buisy scouting for " hawties" I began a conversation with a 20 something middle eastern gay man. He was ranting and raving obscure points of how Obama would save America. (I suppose he was still riding a bittersweet nov 4 high that still will ultimately leave him without the right to marry but full right to suck dick). I asked him several basic questions such as the obvious "how" only to get the response "idk but bombing for peace is like fucking for abstinence". Some may know I fully support the war but think it should be handled much differently than it is currently thus questioning his logic. At first I shrugged it off with a swift "shaddup" but as the day went on the comment ate at me like tapeworms on queen latifahs biceps and lead to my entrance into the world of online venting due to the rediculous amount of teen pussy in my life (whch is 99.9 percent of here, but watevs. I will continue to share tiny tidbits of my life whenever I can and hopefully they perk your interest As they have perked mine so please discuss with me this dumb ass quote, your feelings and tell me what hair color they put on a bald mans drivers license, peace.

shutupimbleeding
01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
It's also fact that pigeons eat each others assholes

Shakezoola
01-01-2009, 07:55 PM
i thought i was giong to get belaired

Turboz
01-01-2009, 08:11 PM
That guy's a retard.

Zeus
01-01-2009, 08:13 PM
wall of text

BigZZ
01-01-2009, 08:15 PM
well he is...

middle eastern

Shakezoola
01-01-2009, 08:26 PM
well he is...

middle eastern

Oh no you DIDNT

BigZZ
01-01-2009, 08:28 PM
OH YES I DID BITCH TITSa

Ynot
01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
yo ma boi, hook me up w/ some clothes man!!

nah j/k, i hate American Eagle

Shakezoola
01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
OH YES I DID BITCH TITSa
NUH UH SLUTCUNTa

shutupimbleeding
01-01-2009, 08:40 PM
yo ma boi, hook me up w/ some clothes man!!

nah j/k, i hate American Eagle

Too bad, I got enough free jeans and polos to clothe Africa.

colt45
01-01-2009, 09:42 PM
i came