PDA

View Full Version : Tell about some great moments of your life.

SPIT
01-01-2009, 02:21 PM
People you've met, places you've been. Just experiences you're thankful for having.

V3
01-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Met Kenny Anderson and Steve Nessar and skated with them at my local park.

DVS_skater1
01-01-2009, 02:31 PM
i met cedric the entertainer when i was on an airplane going to LAX. it was pretty cool. they messed up me and my dad's seats so they moved us to first class and right across the aisle was him sitting there. so me him and my dad were just talkin and chillin on that flight. he was gonna give me an autograph when he got his baggage but the paparazzi swarmed him so he shook my dad's hand then we left.

also i lived in england for 4 years. pretty cool to get to see another culture

BonesSkater
01-01-2009, 02:33 PM
i met cedric the entertainer when i was on an airplane going to LAX. it was pretty cool. they messed up me and my dad's seats so they moved us to first class and right across the aisle was him sitting there. so me him and my dad were just talkin and chillin on that flight. he was gonna give me an autograph when he got his baggage but the paparazzi swarmed him so he shook my dad's hand then we left.

also i lived in england for 4 years. pretty cool to get to see another culture
a black guy in England? whhhhhhhaaaaaatttttttt? nah, I know theres an ass load of Jamicans over there.

Turboz
01-01-2009, 02:35 PM
discovering real music, moving to italy to name a few.

Ynot
01-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Getting into music and getting guitar lessons.

sooooo thankful for those

rabbids
01-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Your mom, her vagina, I'm so greatful!

...nah im just joking =D

DVS_skater1
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
a black guy in England? whhhhhhhaaaaaatttttttt? nah, I know theres an ass load of Jamicans over there.

theres alot of black people there. but im just military that's why i was there

woop tang
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Your mom, her vagina, I'm so greatful!

...nah im just joking =D

only the wretch may wretch

oldschool
01-01-2009, 05:04 PM
eating pussy!

KREAM
01-01-2009, 05:06 PM
rap music

AdioSkate229
01-01-2009, 05:08 PM
met the all time best hockey player ever to step on the ice teemu selanne the day after christmas, just this last week, and talked to him for a while, it was so sick

kickflip4
01-01-2009, 05:17 PM
-Going to the lobby where Tupac was first shot in NYC

Fuck. I can't think of anything else now haha. But I know there's more.

oldschool
01-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh yeah and also shooting Tupac and Biggy!

sns
01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
becoming an elite leader

San Diego skater
01-01-2009, 05:32 PM
getting to meet the creator of the simpsons and the guys that played harold and kumar were pretty tight. ive meet a lot of famous people.

thejoelmister
01-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Going on a cruise to Jamaica and stuff, it was really eye opening

popwar sk8er
01-01-2009, 05:45 PM
accepting christ

getting a bass

snowboarding for the first time

first kiss

KREAM
01-01-2009, 06:06 PM
oh and Fat joe's nephew is in my class
kid is funny as hell

LetsGetGnarly
01-01-2009, 06:10 PM
First time to Chicago to visit relatives. I live in a small town in eastern Canada.

First Kiss

Getting into Skateboarding

Fudopi
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
I went to michigan state football camp... Chilled with a lot of players and learned to play good...

I got to have like a 10 minute conversation about basketball with chauncey billups... We got to the game crazy early and they let us on the court to take pictures with the players and he had a few minutes before he had to hit the locker room so he stayed out there to talk with me and my dad.

I went to STL for the Frozen Four(college hockey national championship).

And watching the Tigers win the ALCS, I wasn't even there(my dad didn't take me...) but it was still so cool...

And I met some guy at the record store who is a jazz musician...

Dash
01-01-2009, 06:55 PM
I met Sufjan Stevens one time.

I hopped a train when I was like 6 and wound up in the next town over where I was caught and returned to my mom.

colt45
01-01-2009, 09:51 PM
i came

Dash
01-01-2009, 09:52 PM
i came

Popwar Pill
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
I joined SB-C...

Chump Champ
01-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Realizing that skating is more important to me than partying or getting caught up with weekend drama bullshit.

cornh0lio
01-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Tonight I was hanging with a couple of the nigs, and we went over to this guys house. He was from Ttrinidad and had hearing aids in. He had a REAL thick accent and could sign. And there were 3 deaf guys over and we all just played cards/dominoes and smoked blunts for a couple hours. It was cool talking to deaf people. I think it changed my opinion on people who are different or handicapped.

Valo Negroth
01-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Met Slipknot, Nelly, Six Feet Under, C-ute, Berryz Kobou, and AKB48. I just need to meet Dir en Grey, The Piass, BoA, and Deathgaze.
But thats all trivial to the fact I lived to see 22 and its all downhill from here!

emerica69
01-01-2009, 11:04 PM
roadtrip with friends during the summer
skating everyday with my friends
seeing a lot of bands this year because i got my license
hanging out with all my friends and just having a great time

i_don't_know
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow, I just realized, my life sucks when it comes to moments. Shit.

Well, at least I have long lasting happy things.

lurkfester
01-02-2009, 01:23 AM
-finding skateboarding and sticking with it.
-going overseas to england and finland, which was so sick cause i got to meet all my family i didn't even knew existed. i hung out, drunk and skated with people i could barely understand (although a fair few could speak english)
-finding real music
-school, finished end of last year. good times...
-getting my liscence and being able to road trip it and skate so many good spots. ive met some guys who fucking rip, aswell.

heaps more, too lazy to list and thats all that come to mind right now.

Silent Skater
01-02-2009, 12:45 PM
First time to Chicago to visit relatives. I live in a small town in eastern Canada.

First Kiss

Getting into Skateboarding

Where you livin?

Tony
01-02-2009, 01:02 PM
We were driving with my friends we just took a little road trip to this town 100km from here a little more I think, hung a day out there drinking beer and stuff and we just took one of my homies that lives there into the car and went back to my town, he just crashed at my place. It was just a random idea.

But the way home was awesome, we just talked all kinda shit it was dark and we took breaks from driving to bus stops and info points to drink more beer and talk shit and stuff we listened to music and everything was sooo chill, one of the best experiences of my life.

Valo Negroth
01-02-2009, 01:20 PM
I forgot living in Japan thats high on my list.

Big D
01-02-2009, 03:23 PM
my trips to europe
going to chicago a lot
seeing friends and riding in indiana

Onxiam
01-02-2009, 03:43 PM

Wut? I live here and I've never met ANY Jamaicans or Rastafarians...

And my life sucks for good moments, I seriously have never spoken to anyone famous, met anyone famous, got any autographs, etc. etc.

reptiskate52
01-02-2009, 03:43 PM
I can't really list any of the specific greatest moments. Just like, when really awesome shit happens to me I'm generally unaffected by it. Times like, skating home after a long night of fucking around and watching the sun rise over a farm, those kinds of things stick out in my mind.

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Actually, starting to skateboard (and now snowboard I guess) drastically effected my life. It ended up influcing the clothing I wore, some of my friends, how I've spent a lot of my free time, my first job (fuck, now my second job pretty much too), and a ton of other ways. I'm pretty thankful something made me want to step on a board, I couldn't of imagined then how my life would end up because of it.

Wut? I live here and I've never met ANY Jamaicans or Rastafarians...

And my life sucks for good moments, I seriously have never spoken to anyone famous, met anyone famous, got any autographs, etc. etc.

Seeing as Rastafarian is a religion, I'm sure you could of seen some and not realized it. They aren't always the sterotyped "black guys with red/green/yellow colors and dreads"

The Sinistral
01-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Moving out of the parents house has been a good experience. Also, growing up in a small town gave me a high sense of appreciation for things because you learn to do with what youve got.

theonlysun81
01-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Getting into skateboarding, but snowboarding more. Hiking in the White Mountains is sooooo good.

dutch madman
01-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I had sex

Fudopi
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Plus there's those general things that never really end and you like em a lot... they're like hobbys or whatever...

Flipped
01-02-2009, 06:26 PM
My life has no great moments, but I try to get by.

g00Db0y8
01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
met girl on myspace, went to mall, left, went to her house
got head
woo

shutupimbleeding
01-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Well when I was about 15 I was at a party and got my first blowjob a couple days later my friend emailed me a file and it turns somebody filmed it I still have it on my comp if anybody wants sum lulz, my face is priceless. One of my few great accomplishments

Flipped
01-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Well when I was about 15 I was at a party and got my first blowjob a couple days later my friend emailed me a file and it turns somebody filmed it I still have it on my comp if anybody wants sum lulz, my face is priceless. One of my few great accomplishments

Hahaha I woulda laughed so hard if that happened to me.

shutupimbleeding
01-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Also when i found the chapstick was pretty kewel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYY06KD_Zg

xVivalaskater94x
01-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Cruise to Jamaica,Mexico, and some other island
Skateboarding

My life's boring

Shred-Z
01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
anything having to do with skateboarding.
Getting wasted in europe when i was 13.
And summer of 2008- best 3 months of my life

Goon
01-03-2009, 06:15 AM
once'spon a time, way bac'yonder, I met youngin' Bob Dylan. He a' layin down some hazy jives at the time when i 'proched em' he was jam' to th'tune tam'brine man.

O boy the days of ol' kip'der'non'ye

-Rank Cassidy

Ynot
01-03-2009, 06:23 AM
hahahahaha epic

new_skater99
01-03-2009, 06:25 AM
i have loads of really good stories. but i dont know which ones to write... so i'll just talk about last night, which was sort of meh but whatever.

so i went to my friend's house with a bottle of mysterious alcohol and grape juice shit, got pretty drunk, played with his dog, walked to the baseball field, then my sister wanted apples so we drove to genardi's (i really need to stop driving drunk) and found pancake batter in a can. so we bought that and made pancakes. it was actually a pretty fun night.

that was a pretty bad story though.

Ynot
01-03-2009, 06:26 AM
i have loads of really good stories. but i dont know which ones to write... so i'll just talk about last night, which was sort of meh but whatever.

so i went to my friend's house with a bottle of mysterious alcohol and grape juice shit, got pretty drunk, played with his dog, walked to the baseball field, then my sister wanted apples so we drove to genardi's (i really need to stop driving drunk) and found pancake batter in a can. so we bought that and made pancakes. it was actually a pretty fun night.

that was a pretty bad story though.
pancakes=good times

reptiskate52
01-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Oh yeah, I was at a party on new years and I was sitting next to a girl I was making a pathetic attempt at hooking up with. I was piss drunk and she was using chapstick so I asked to use it. She hands it to me, I ask someone for a lighter, a kid hands me one and I start smoking her chapstick.