PDA

View Full Version : How did the new years eve go?

Tony
01-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Basically the title. I hadn't seen my friends in a very long time so they came to the town I live in and we went to see the fireworks just drinking beer and having a good time.

Tell me your stories.

God damn it make up your mind
01-01-2009, 02:27 AM
I had a friend over to play xbox. I was gonna have lots of friends over, but everyone bailed.
Fucking fags.

Good to hear you had a good time though.

Tony
01-01-2009, 02:40 AM
No man some of the night really sucked, it was cold as hell and I got home at about 5-6am, thank god we had some empty apartments to party in and a driver.

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Mine sucked, did absolutely nothing. I couldn't even see my girlfriend because there was a shitload of snow. I had nothing to do all night, there was no alcohol in the house, no friends over, I couldn't get a ride to any parties. Happy fucking new year.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 02:59 AM
i feel asleep drunk 2 hours ago and now i feel awake is h stll drunk headache

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Ha newskaters drunk.

Tony
01-01-2009, 03:03 AM
He better make some fucked up posts and not remember it afterwards.

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 03:12 AM
I sure hope so, gee wilikers.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 03:16 AM
hahah ive dont that before.

i think i told sbc i was gay when i was drunk haha

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Oh the lulz.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
01-01-2009, 04:36 AM
I had like 13 Jello shots along with 2 beers, then I ate food.

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Jello shots suck. Was the food good at least?

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 04:49 AM
i drank a water bottle full of like 10 different kinds of alcohol all mixed together. shit was gross. and i slept 1 hour. and i didnt have sex.

Tony
01-01-2009, 04:51 AM
and i didnt have sex.

Hand up who saw this one coming

DomPy
01-01-2009, 05:01 AM
Hand up who saw this one coming

*raises both hands*

my new years eve was alright, just stayed in with my parents because i couldn't get a lift to any parties, but i don't hate my parents like the immature fuckwits on here.

Ynot
01-01-2009, 05:20 AM
went ice skating of all things. busted my ass like 7 times. afterwards got home and celebrated new years w/ my family. we had like 15 relatives over, so it was a total party

Jakallica
01-01-2009, 06:01 AM
didn't have anything planned but my friends dropped by at like ten to twelve and then we went down to the pub. my family was there aswell and i got served drink although im only 16! it was good. then everyone started singing songs haha. then at 2 we went up to my cousins house..got some food and a bit more drink. i wasn't drunk, i was grand but my parents and aunty were all drunk lol. i ended up driving them home at 4 o clock. it was pretty good. first time i was driving a car on the main roads. fun night.

Teak
01-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Got really drunk at my friend's house. Passed out at 6 and slept for 3 hours which felt like 10. Whole bunch of people over.

jpharaoh69
01-01-2009, 06:10 AM
went to my friends sisters house with a bunch of ppl and got smashed. i didnt sleep all night, yet im energized as fuck at 10 am. fucking E wouldnt let me sleep.

reptiskate52
01-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Went to a party where a bunch of pure fags ended up showing up. Tried hooking up with this girl I like, kissed once and she walked away and made out with some other guy later, I have these bizarre cramps in my legs that paralyzingly painful, allergies are kicking in, I'm cold, I got 0 sleep because of the leg cramps.

All in all, a fitting end to a shitty year. The irony is that virtually all the shit that happened to me this year happened last night and I'm not seeing this year being any better.

flipuk
01-01-2009, 06:32 AM
I didn't get pissed cos i felt ill as fuck all night

that being said, I had a decent time apart from feeling like crap

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 07:08 AM
i feel so sick right now. like really hungover, exhausted from complete lack of sleep last night and the night before, and i almost threw up like four times last night but I never did, so now i just feel like shit. i didnt eat anything in like 2 days but i just had some breakfast... so i dont really have anything to throw up. ugh, last night i swear i drank the most disgusting thing ever.

stinkingfish
01-01-2009, 07:13 AM
I suck I did nothing but fell asleep.

DomPy
01-01-2009, 07:14 AM
Went to a party where a bunch of pure fags ended up showing up. Tried hooking up with this girl I like, kissed once and she walked away and made out with some other guy later, I have these bizarre cramps in my legs that paralyzingly painful, allergies are kicking in, I'm cold, I got 0 sleep because of the leg cramps.

All in all, a fitting end to a shitty year. The irony is that virtually all the shit that happened to me this year happened last night and I'm not seeing this year being any better.

i know how you feel man, that's awful

things seem to be working out for me though, in a bit i'm going to see a film with this girl i like, she's so easy to be around and just generally really cool

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 07:15 AM
ive slept like five hours and ate half a sandwich and a bowl of cereal and consumed loads of alcohol and coffee in the past 2 days. damn thats pretty unhealthy.

BROBOT
01-01-2009, 07:23 AM
i got fucking wasted last night. i woke up in my friends bed and looked for like an hour to find my jacket because it was like 30 degrees in his house.

i vaguely remember watching the ball drop in china and screaming "ching chang waaaaaa!" or something like that and playing strip trivial pursuit.

so it was a pretty good night. i hadn't been that drunk in a long time.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 07:34 AM
hey brobot havent seen you in a while.

fuck this sucks. i'm really sore for some reason. maybe cause i slept on a floor. idk.

ight dawg
01-01-2009, 07:36 AM
i was gonna go to my friends and smoke weed but i didnt feel like it so i just slept, holidays over rated

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 07:38 AM
new years is so fucking overrated... the only reason i like it is it's an excuse to drink and party and all. but like, when the ball was dropping, everyone i was with was all excited, and i'm just like... "ok...?" i just dont see what the big deal is.

miniman
01-01-2009, 07:42 AM
It was actually so sick, got so drunk and danced all morning to crazy dubstep tunes. Best new years of my life so far.

Tony that guitar is pretty sick looking in your cs.

sloth198
01-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Well, it actually went all right compared to what I thought it'd be. I went to work from 3-7 then went to one of my friends house for this party. There ended up being like 30 people there so it was cool. Then me and a couple of my friends got pretty much fucked up and didn't go to sleep til 6:30 this morning haha. Not a good idea since I had to work at 9...but yeah great night.

MinusTheSkateboard
01-01-2009, 07:55 AM
I watched Apocalypse Now right into 2009.

reptiskate52
01-01-2009, 08:01 AM
i know how you feel man, that's awful

things seem to be working out for me though, in a bit i'm going to see a film with this girl i like, she's so easy to be around and just generally really cool
Yup, it sucked pretty hard and I felt like a complete loser for the rest of the night.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 08:08 AM
this morning when i first woke up, i was kind of glad nothing had happened, cause it would have been awkward, but now that i'm thinking about it... i sorta wish something had happened, like he finally woke up and he was lying next to me and sun was coming in through the window, and there were empty bottles with traces of alcohol in all of them lying around... ughhh being gay suckkkkksss

FraJILeSoul
01-01-2009, 08:12 AM
i was at the skatepark from 2-7 with some homies.It was sick.
went home for a bit.
went to church 11 to 1.
then got home and looked at skate videos.
it was ciool.=]

Breaking The Bond
01-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Sucked and ruled at the same time. On one hand, it was extremely awesome because I was invited by some pretty lame friends to their private new year party, but it sucked ass, then, at midnight, I ran into some of my better friends and we just wandered off and got drunk and one of my friends said I could stay at his house for the night, along with the other guys, and we stayed up all night drunk as piss, just dancing and acting retarded. my night food and breakfast consisted of red bull ice cream. On the other hand, I must tell you, I'm not good with girls for some reason. As in, I cannot for the life of me find anyone that's interested in me, ever. So you know, I was kinda hoping I'd meet someone on new years eve, but didn't. Meh, sucks...

Sorry if there's some typos or grammatical errors, I haven't slept at all and lots of alcohol + no sleep = retardness.

Breaking The Bond
01-01-2009, 08:29 AM
this morning when i first woke up, i was kind of glad nothing had happened, cause it would have been awkward, but now that i'm thinking about it... i sorta wish something had happened, like he finally woke up and he was lying next to me and sun was coming in through the window, and there were empty bottles with traces of alcohol in all of them lying around... ughhh being gay suckkkkksss

Haha, I'm not anti gay, I swear, but I'd HATE to pass out in front of you when we're both drunk as shit.

Valo Negroth
01-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Well my eve was chill. Drunk 3 Madd Hatters, and me and the wife played LittleBigPlanet and watch Marebito on the eve.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Haha, I'm not anti gay, I swear, but I'd HATE to pass out in front of you when we're both drunk as shit.

dude i would never make a move on a guy if he didnt go along with it. that would just be so awkward.

Breaking The Bond
01-01-2009, 08:38 AM
dude i would never make a move on a guy if he didnt go along with it. that would just be so awkward.

Yes, but both drunk.as.shit.

As in, not knowing what the fuck you're doing.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 08:39 AM
eh, he wasnt that drunk, and i dont think id do that even if i was drunk.

graffeedy5
01-01-2009, 09:17 AM
shitty, could have gone to this amazing party but my friend didnt tell me about it until he already started drinking, leaving me with no sober friends that could offer me a ride. Plus not only did i miss the party but i missed a fairly good chance of hooking up with this girl.

Goon
01-01-2009, 09:23 AM
me and some friends had some buds in his basement, and ate KFC, nothing amazing just chilled

BritishBoarder
01-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Had some good plans, but they fell through so i just chilled with some people round my house.

pain.
01-01-2009, 09:46 AM
we raged while the ball was dropping, played a lot of pong, smoked a few blunts, after everyone was drunk i busted out one of my blank decks and made everyone sign it, it looks fucking pimp.
and then passed out at like 5 in the morning.
and now its hurts when i breathe

mrGROWL
01-01-2009, 10:16 AM
i did nothing, had a couple xbox live matches and went to sleep
im a loser

Burrut
01-01-2009, 10:17 AM
i just got stoned and watched Mummy III

BROBOT
01-01-2009, 10:17 AM
man, as i was driving home this morning, even though i was hungover as fuck and it was 15 degrees outside, like, the sun came out, and some CCR came on the radio and i was just like "shit, this is going to be a good year."

it was beautiful.

BROBOT
01-01-2009, 10:22 AM
hey brobot havent seen you in a while.

fuck this sucks. i'm really sore for some reason. maybe cause i slept on a floor. idk.

yeah, i haven't really been on in a while. i've been super busy and i just got back from new orleans yesterday.

it was a nice break from what i do day to day when i'm in columbus. i need a change of environment. permanently.

cornh0lio
01-01-2009, 10:24 AM
My friend had been grounded this whole break so I went over to his house with an 1/8 of some daaaank. We just sat around and smoked and drunk some beers. There was room for improvement though, I had a girl texting me about how she was wishing I was with her so she could fuck me. ;-{

sobrien
01-01-2009, 10:28 AM
It was ok, I had a lot of my friends over and we had a good time, but today fucking sucks. I fell asleep at 4:30, woke up at 8, and I have to go to work between 4 and 10.

bigmanbowers
01-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I went and saw valkarie with my dad was a pretty good movie then after came home goofed off with my camera and went to bed. I know my life is lame.

Tony
01-01-2009, 11:07 AM
It was actually so sick, got so drunk and danced all morning to crazy dubstep tunes. Best new years of my life so far.

Tony that guitar is pretty sick looking in your cs.

Ordering it tomorrow will be even sicker. I seriously can't wait, PRS are so quality: pickups, tremolo, the looks, it's custom, etc.

Hey miniman I dunno if you've ever heard about this guy but Youtube search Matias Kupiainen. He uses PRS guitars and I can tell you that guy should be on the G3-tour for all eternity.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 11:08 AM
man, as i was driving home this morning, even though i was hungover as fuck and it was 15 degrees outside, like, the sun came out, and some CCR came on the radio and i was just like "shit, this is going to be a good year."

it was beautiful.

CCR is the best music to listen to in the morning.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 11:09 AM
shit my legs are cramping up sooooo bad

miniman
01-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Ordering it tomorrow will be even sicker. I seriously can't wait, PRS are so quality: pickups, tremolo, the looks, it's custom, etc.

Hey miniman I dunno if you've ever heard about this guy but Youtube search Matias Kupiainen. He uses PRS guitars and I can tell you that guy should be on the G3-tour for all eternity.

That video was really nice, i see what you mean he would definately fit in with the other players. Imma look up some more stuff by him.

Tony
01-01-2009, 11:39 AM
He's definatly up there with the G3 guys, his live-playing is simply flawless and his style is unique. Look up songs like Bad Time for Boogie, Boogie Time, and his 5 vids of playing live in the Tuska Metal Festival.

Lil T
01-01-2009, 11:44 AM

it was beautiful.

Dude that sounds awesome, I love those moments that just feel so good. I bet this year is going to be great.

ispitfire
01-01-2009, 11:52 AM
went to a decent sized party. sort of awkward mix of people though. played some pong and flip cup. 3 pukers got us kicked out of the house though at around 2:30

d-ville skater
01-01-2009, 11:57 AM
i feel so sick right now. like really hungover, exhausted from complete lack of sleep last night and the night before, and i almost threw up like four times last night but I never did, so now i just feel like shit. i didnt eat anything in like 2 days but i just had some breakfast... so i dont really have anything to throw up. ugh, last night i swear i drank the most disgusting thing ever.

Well you were stupid enough to drink a bottle of mutliple mix. If a bottles mixed with two different kinda shit I might pass up on it. Mixing can make you really sick.

The_Q
01-01-2009, 12:06 PM
I drank way too much. Puked a lot. Then a lot more. Now I have the worst stomach ache and I like can't eat anything.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Well you were stupid enough to drink a bottle of mutliple mix. If a bottles mixed with two different kinda shit I might pass up on it. Mixing can make you really sick.

it was lke ten things mixed together. it was like this gross brown color.

thejoelmister
01-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Got a little tipsy and hung out

Clayton or die
01-01-2009, 12:38 PM
hanged out with a lot of people. The party started at 6 and i was shit faced long before new years and pretty fucking stoned we ended playing lynard skynard and red hot chili peppers(only songs me and few others know how to playing) and shit like that all through the night next thing we know its like 5 in the morning we drank the champagne and did our fireworks

SPIT
01-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Went to a Flaming Lips show downtown with my buddy Logan and snuck down onto the floor. Had an amazing time.

the_unknown_soldier
01-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Mine was good, but sucked at the same time.

My skatepark had a lock in all night, so I skated for like twelve hours straight. They premiered the Reliance video and some of the riders were there. The one guy who does the creative tricks and always lands on one foot liked my style (Forget his name) and was psyched when I entered the best trick comp down the double set. I bonelessed it and rode away one footed. I also got fullcabs on the vertwall.

But there were so many retarded little kids there that it was hard to enjoy myself. Like, I got snaked four times by little rollerbladers in one minipipe run.

Iskatestreet
01-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I went to a lock in at a skatepark, it was pretty sick. I almost won a deck at the product toss but some douche snatched it out of my hands

WhiteTrash
01-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Mine was good, drank too much was with a girl and was around friends so it was awesome, especially seeing the fireworks at midnight.

EmericasBlackSkater
01-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I went to a lock in at a skatepark, it was pretty sick. I almost won a deck at the product toss but some douche snatched it out of my hands
That asshole.

daytona
01-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Mine was alright. I'm at my aunt's house, so I hung out with some of my friends from when I lived here a year ago. Played rockband, some retarded night games outside, and then fucked with these girls who were at these people's party and went nextdoor for a little bit. Met this insanely cute girl, but didn't talk to her that much and didn't bother going to see if she was still around today. I regret that

That was basically my whole night. I guess it actually kinda sucked, but oh well.

rweyland
01-01-2009, 04:12 PM
I went to the beach to see some fireworks which weren't that good and I had to spend about 30 minutes walking around trying to find my mates. Which is very hard when there's 50,000 other people around. Then after the fireworks we spent the rest of the night in a quite, dark street with sparklers.

It would definately be in my top 16 new years of all time.

BonesSkater
01-01-2009, 04:13 PM
got fucked up and wandered home at 4 am.

killyourfamily
01-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Met up with some friends. Smoke, drank, then went to the beach and drank some more.

All these douchebag year 9's turned up, because they are friends with a girl we were with. God damn I hate those kids.

Chupacabra.
01-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Went to this party with my friend and our girls.
Was just like 10 people chilling.
didn't know anyone but my friend and our girls, so i got drunk and made some new friends.
then i got head at like 5 and fell asleep and still feel shitty.
it was okay i guess,

Comfortably Numb
01-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Drunk wine, and played xbox with a friend. Mine sucked.

washington_man
01-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Mine was good, but sucked at the same time.

My skatepark had a lock in all night, so I skated for like twelve hours straight. They premiered the Reliance video and some of the riders were there. The one guy who does the creative tricks and always lands on one foot liked my style (Forget his name) and was psyched when I entered the best trick comp down the double set. I bonelessed it and rode away one footed. I also got fullcabs on the vertwall.

But there were so many retarded little kids there that it was hard to enjoy myself. Like, I got snaked four times by little rollerbladers in one minipipe run.
i went to a lock in too, i skated with some friends. late_flip filmed the contest (not anyone else) and i beat my friend in a game of skate and made him cry.

the_unknown_soldier
01-01-2009, 05:55 PM
i went to a lock in too, i skated with some friends. late_flip filmed the contest (not anyone else) and i beat my friend in a game of skate and made him cry.
Hahaha, what the fuck?!

But yeah, if I find footage of the best trick comp here, I'll post it. There was actually some really good shit. Frontside flip over the handrail, front 3, and then a 13 year old nollie heel, switch heel and inward heel'd the set. It was nuts.

washington_man
01-01-2009, 05:56 PM
some little kid almost hardflipped a 6 stair, i basically wanted to die when i couldn't do one on a stupid hip. i think late_flip has the footage of me sucking at that comp.

and i didn't actually make him cry hahaha.

the_unknown_soldier
01-01-2009, 05:59 PM
some little kid almost hardflipped a 6 stair, i basically wanted to die when i couldn't do one on a stupid hip. i think late_flip has the footage of me sucking at that comp.

and i didn't actually make him cry hahaha.
Haha, I was gonna say. That'd be fucked if he actually cried.

My friends and I were playing Skate on the vertwall, and it was fun as hell. Got halfcab to fakie and full cab :-D

i love drywall
01-01-2009, 06:02 PM
i fapped

BROBOT
01-01-2009, 06:53 PM
i think i forgot how much fun getting drunk is. ha, shit, i know that sounds bad, but just getting wasted with your friends and watching tv just to make fun of people is such a funny experience. and even though hangovers suck dick, they're just such a raw experience that it's kinda cool. you feel fully alive and aware of everything when you're hungover.

washington_man
01-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Haha, I was gonna say. That'd be fucked if he actually cried.

My friends and I were playing Skate on the vertwall, and it was fun as hell. Got halfcab to fakie and full cab :-D
i can only do a fakie ollie;-{

yeahyeahyeah
01-01-2009, 07:04 PM
You guys do realize you just partied into a year that might be America's worst economic year since the 1930's?

BROBOT
01-01-2009, 07:16 PM
dude i need to skate again soon. i remember right before it got super cold i was at the skatepark and i did some shitty ass invert in the bowl that i was so psyched on. i proabably forgot how to do them by now.

new_skater99
01-01-2009, 07:45 PM
haha so my friend had some people over at his place, and i'm so glad i didn't go there instead... apparently two of the guys got really sick and they were all paranoid and shit. i hate it when people are paranoid, like when your drunk and someone keeps telling you to be quiet or something when you're already not making that much noise... also i cant stand the smell of barf so i'm really glad i didnt have to deal with all that.

i almost got sick last night... sooooo glad i didnt.

i might drink the rest of that shit tomorrow though... fuck i just took a nap and it's 11:30 now and i'm super disoriented

where's_WALDO?
01-01-2009, 07:48 PM
fucking sick
went to a rich girls house and drank with a bunch of people then hotubed.
Then snuck into this other girls house and jammed with them for a bit.

colt45
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM
i came