PDA

View Full Version : Billy Mays is amazin' (cock)

Dash
01-01-2009, 12:11 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/x5cj6b.jpg

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 12:36 AM
I hate when people do that. Because usually it's not funny.

BonesSkater
01-01-2009, 12:41 AM
ring my ding, and suck my dong.

God damn it make up your mind
01-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Have any of you guys seen that DC snowboard commercial? Billy Mays is in it. He's like

SNOWBOARDS HOLY SHIT YEAHHH

Tardence
01-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I did a funny one once, I just snuck in this little section in patrick swayze's wiki titled "contraversy" and made out like there was a chick who went public in 1994 and told everyone she had sex with him and that he forced her to give him a rimjob while he farted repeatedly and it made her ill for weeks afterwards and she nearly died.
It didn't last long unfortunately.

Dash
01-01-2009, 12:57 AM
I did a funny one once, I just snuck in this little section in patrick swayze's wiki titled "contraversy" and made out like there was a chick who went public in 1994 and told everyone she had sex with him and that he forced her to give him a rimjob while he farted repeatedly and it made her ill for weeks afterwards and she nearly died.
It didn't last long unfortunately.

>_<

kickflipsarehard
01-01-2009, 08:39 AM
I did a fucking stupid, pointless, and gay one once, I just snuck in this little section in patrick swayze's wiki titled "contraversy" and made out like there was a chick who went public in 1994 and told everyone she had sex with him and that he forced her to give him a rimjob while he farted repeatedly and it made her ill for weeks afterwards and she nearly died.
It didn't last long because this sort of thing is stupid and generally not funny.
Fixed.