PDA

View Full Version : Where

EmericasBlackSkater
12-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Can you find the pictures from Superbad of the dick drawings? They're so hilarious. Like, there was this one pic of where he drew a penis with a suitcase in front of tanks. Amazing.

woop tang
12-31-2008, 05:10 PM
http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=155906

http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=165352

Poo_Pancake
12-31-2008, 05:17 PM
homogay!

Grand_Hustle
12-31-2008, 07:24 PM
homogay!

And God said "let there be permabanz"

EmericasBlackSkater
12-31-2008, 07:28 PM
What the fuck.

graffeedy5
12-31-2008, 07:30 PM
www.dickdrawings.com

EmericasBlackSkater
12-31-2008, 07:31 PM
This thread is no homo by the way. They would'nt put those dicks in the movie for a reason if it was gay.

ILikeDeck
12-31-2008, 07:51 PM
They actually made a little book out of all the drawings I think.

enjoi the panda
01-01-2009, 12:38 AM
dude the whole tiananmen square dick drawing that you described is only funny if you understand the joke. its kinda like the simpsons a lot of people like you no offense laugh along and think its funny, but most of the time they really dont understand the joke or allusion.

another example i remember is the one of the dick riding the nuclear bomb.. one would think thats funny because its a dick riding a bomb but like they dont understand that its from uhh Dr. Strangelove or something like that i think

iono what im trying to say

mindtrix34
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
They actually made a little book out of all the drawings I think.

Yes, yes they did.

BonesSkater
01-01-2009, 12:48 AM
dude the whole tiananmen square dick drawing that you described is only funny if you understand the joke. its kinda like the simpsons a lot of people like you no offense laugh along and think its funny, but most of the time they really dont understand the joke or allusion.

another example i remember is the one of the dick riding the nuclear bomb.. one would think thats funny because its a dick riding a bomb but like they dont understand that its from uhh Dr. Strangelove or something like that i think

yeah, the little asian buisness man stepped in front of the tanks as an anti- war protest. we know, were not idiots. for the most part, anyway.

enjoi the panda
01-01-2009, 12:50 AM
yeah, the little asian buisness man stepped in front of the tanks as an anti- war protest. we know, were not idiots. for the most part, anyway.

you know it, good job. it seems like the op has no idea tho he just thinks its funy cuz a dick is holdng a suitcase

you know what i mean. i hate people that just laugh along and completely miss the actual joke and take it for something much more superficial

BonesSkater
01-01-2009, 12:56 AM
you know it, good job. it seems like the op has no idea tho he just thinks its funy cuz a dick is holdng a suitcase

you know what i mean. i hate people that just laugh along and completely miss the actual joke and take it for something much more superficial
yeah, I know what your saying, and I agree.

Monkeyskater
01-01-2009, 02:35 AM
another example is this annoying guy i know who bought the book and showed it to all of his friends and they all laughed like hell, even though it was obvious non of them have seen superbad.

wwpskater69
01-01-2009, 09:37 AM
superbad was an aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwful movie. like completely awful. everything about it was awful. i would say that any disney channel movie ever made, has been better and more amusing then superbad. it was just terrible, a waste of money.

Breaking The Bond
01-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Damn, this is so inspiring to make myself a penor animal drawing, or something else if anyone has some good ideas. Should I do it SB-C? Inspire me. I promise my drawings aren't ultimately shitty if I like the idea behind it.

EmericasBlackSkater
01-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Go for it.

Grand_Hustle
01-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Damn, this is so inspiring to make myself a penor animal drawing, or something else if anyone has some good ideas. Should I do it SB-C? Inspire me. I promise my drawings aren't ultimately shitty if I like the idea behind it.

Giraffe might be funny

The Godfather
01-01-2009, 06:44 PM

penis porcupine

Breaking The Bond
01-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Like the giraffe idea, don't like the porcupine idea (porcupine doesn't have anything to work with).

Twizzler
01-01-2009, 06:48 PM

lululululz dick

lulululululuz dick holding suitcase

EmericasBlackSkater
01-02-2009, 03:50 PM
lol