PDA

View Full Version : who else..

Silent Skater
12-31-2008, 10:48 AM
gets bored and walks around the house shooting shit with a nerf gun?

kickflip4
12-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Ahahahaha, I'm not gonna lie. Today I was walking around with one in my hand for the fuck of it, and just unloaded on our front foor's window randomly.

pain.
12-31-2008, 10:53 AM
if i had one i would totally do that all the time.

Valo Negroth
12-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Nah, can't even remember the last time Ive even seen one.

DVS Skater
12-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Airsoft. I just shoot old foam projects in my room.

pmskate721
12-31-2008, 11:02 AM
dude. we were at my parents friends house last year and the wife is such a neat freek.

but the husband acts like such a little kid its awesome. so we bought a nerf gun and started shooting each other.

somehow the idea to make a target with WHITEOUT on their window came to him. so we started shooting the target on the window and the wife walks in and freaks out. it was so fuckin hilarious.

in the end he just scraped it off with a razor. u guys should try it sometime

Red Bull
12-31-2008, 12:24 PM
no one cause there not gAY..fag....dkjfgvnafhdubvuigfvjbjkvlbvjvjbjvhblsh vblshbvhsbvhbshvbbsvhjsbvhjbvbvnxbvbxmbvxncvbbv.

Valo Negroth
12-31-2008, 12:27 PM
no one cause there not gAY..fag....dkjfgvnafhdubvuigfvjbjkvlbvjvjbjvhblsh vblshbvhsbvhbshvbbsvhjsbvhjbvbvnxbvbxmbvxncvbbv.

Yeah we would like a nerf over a bb/pellet gun or better yet paint ball gun!

sloth198
12-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Haha yes actually. My two younger brothers got like 10 nerf guns for christmas and we will just randomly mess around with them. 'Tis quite fun.

Dillon-Zolkavich
12-31-2008, 12:44 PM
I've done it many times.

Fudopi
12-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Yeah sometimes I just walk by the bathroom and shoot people with my maverick if they leave the door open...

It's priceless...

One time at me friends house we were just randomly shooting people with em and he shot me in the eye, hurt like a bitch...

the_unknown_soldier
12-31-2008, 12:49 PM
A while ago my friends and I had a huge Nerf swat team, and we raided this one kid's dorm room and completely raped him.

Fudopi
12-31-2008, 12:52 PM
This thread gave me the idea of sniping my family since my room is in perfect position...

Valo Negroth
12-31-2008, 01:02 PM
This thread gave me the idea of sniping my family since my room is in perfect position...

I hope your going to be using a paintball gun for this little covert ops mission.

Fudopi
12-31-2008, 01:03 PM
I hope your going to be using a paintball gun for this little covert ops mission.

I'm gonna use my brothers air soft gun...

That thing's high tech...

It has a scope, a laser and a silencer on it...

He got it on ebay for like 10 dollars...

Phenomenon
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM

10 dollars? That's really cheap. It must not have that high of FPS. Better for shooting the family with though so you don't hurt them.

Ride The Sky
12-31-2008, 01:24 PM
I have an airsoft pistol. I have to cock it back every time to shoot it, so that gets annoying. It's fun as hell though.

WhiteyPanda
12-31-2008, 01:47 PM

Lol and when they ask why you did it just be like

"You sons of bitches forgot syrup on my waffles this morning!"

Flipped
12-31-2008, 03:26 PM
if i had one i would totally do that all the time.

same

Grand_Hustle
12-31-2008, 06:57 PM
I always lose all the damn bullets

graffeedy5
12-31-2008, 07:03 PM
I always lose all the damn bullets

yeah i hate that, and when you go to the store to get more you can never find normal ones, all the ones they sell have to whistle or glow in the dark or something stupid.

happy-skateboarding
12-31-2008, 07:11 PM
i havent used anything gun reltade in like a year lol

kickflip4
12-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Ahahahaha. I walked in the house before and went to throw my hoodie on the stairs. I walked back in the room and my brother with his back to me is talking to my mom and goes, "So when Matt walks in, I'll shoot him with this". 'This' was the massive, bandolier nerf gun he just got for christmas. Thankfully, the little fuck had the revolver 6 shot one sitting there too. I grabbed it quickly and put my arm around his neck taking him hostage and putting the gun to his head. I dragged him into the family room and made him drop his gun, and then dragged him into the basement where my sisters where. He ran upstairs when I let him go, so I hid behind the stairs. He comes walking down with two massive guns, so I capped him in the back of the head and sprinted up the stairs. It was epic.

graffeedy5
12-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Ahahahaha. I walked in the house before and went to throw my hoodie on the stairs. I walked back in the room and my brother with his back to me is talking to my mom and goes, "So when Matt walks in, I'll shoot him with this". 'This' was the massive, bandolier nerf gun he just got for christmas. Thankfully, the little fuck had the revolver 6 shot one sitting there too. I grabbed it quickly and put my arm around his neck taking him hostage and putting the gun to his head. I dragged him into the family room and made him drop his gun, and then dragged him into the basement where my sisters where. He ran upstairs when I let him go, so I hid behind the stairs. He comes walking down with two massive guns, so I capped him in the back of the head and sprinted up the stairs. It was epic.

lol, that made me want to go buy like 20 nerf guns and stash em around the house

Silent Skater
01-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Hahaha. Nice job, bro. xD On the gun I have it has a wierd light thing on it so I turn off the lights so my brother gets all confused and when he tries to turn on the light I unload a full magazine of darts on him. As a matter of fact. Your story has inspired me to hunt him down now. *high five*