PDA

View Full Version : my dad just disowned me.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Because my parents are going through divorce, fighting for full-custody, and i said i'd rather live with my mom.

What the fuck.
He took everything from me that he bought for me. Meaning: my skateboard, phone, tv, xbox 360, wii, computer, and says "Have your mom buy this stuff for you". Which she cant because shes been a mom for us for the last 14 years. She didnt finish college cause they had me young (im the oldest). My dad refuses to pay her money and is having her get a job. Its so fucking stupid, god dammit. And apparently my dad's a narcissist meaning that he thinks that nothing is his fault, and blames it on everyone else.

Its so stupid, and i feel so fucking bad for being disowned at 14.

sk8board15
12-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Dude, that sucks, sorry. I basically haven't had a dad because I was an accident and I only see him maybe once a year but I can't imagine having one your whole life then being disowned by him.

bigmanbowers
12-31-2008, 10:42 AM
fuck him, my dad almost disowned me once and I didn't even look at him for like 2 days. He felt so bad later that we ended up apologizing to eachother and shit. But it was over a situation like yours along time ago when I was younger. He will realize how retarded he is in about the next 2 hours and then in a few days you will hear from him again.

Valo Negroth
12-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Least your dad is still alive but that must suck

cornh0lio
12-31-2008, 10:45 AM
Man that really sucks, I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like. I don't know what I'd do if my parents were going through all of that.

bigmanbowers
12-31-2008, 10:46 AM
it sucks having you dad that mad at you, but your dad should respect you and not disown you. Now how often would you get to see him if you lived with your mom? I could understand if you don't get to see him ever again but like how often?

Red Bull
12-31-2008, 10:46 AM
my friend got dissowned last year from both parents for like 5 months but they eventually just bought him again

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Man that really sucks, I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like. I don't know what I'd do if my parents were going through all of that.

Yeah I mean its really bad, i have 2 younger siblings both girls and they want to live with my dad (well one does, the other is just 2). That makes my mom feel like shit like she starts crying hysterically and stuff. And when my dad found out i want ed to stay with my mom he want fucking ballistic. He was yelling and everything.

i dont know what the fuck im going to do.

bigmanbowers
12-31-2008, 10:49 AM
just go live with your mom so she's not alone and visit your dad often.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 10:50 AM
it sucks having you dad that mad at you, but your dad should respect you and not disown you. Now how often would you get to see him if you lived with your mom? I could understand if you don't get to see him ever again but like how often?

shit dude we'd live in the same damn neighborhood. It's really stupid because if i lived with my dad then he wouldnt let me see my mom. And he told me to my face that if I went and lived with my mom, that he would have to pay child support. And that he wouldnt be paying my mom if im at his house. So i'd have to stay there at my moms. Fuckkkk. He even called my mom an alcholic. Which clearly she isn't, he claimed shed spend the child support money on beer. I know she wouldn't, she doesnt even drink much.

cornh0lio
12-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah I mean its really bad, i have 2 younger siblings both girls and they want to live with my dad (well one does, the other is just 2). That makes my mom feel like shit like she starts crying hysterically and stuff. And when my dad found out i want ed to stay with my mom he want fucking ballistic. He was yelling and everything.

i dont know what the fuck im going to do.

Snaaap you live in Leesburg VA? I have no fucking clue where that is, but I guess it's kinda close to me cause the news around here covers that shit. Come stay at my place, your rent = pot.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Snaaap you live in Leesburg VA? I have no fucking clue where that is, but I guess it's kinda close to me cause the news around here covers that shit. Come stay at my place, your rent = pot.

haha where the fuckk do you live?

apmdcusa
12-31-2008, 10:56 AM
Damn that's a lot of expensive shit.

bigmanbowers
12-31-2008, 10:57 AM
your dads an ass just live with your mom. Fuck him he'll get over it.

sobrien
12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm not trying to defend your dad considering how fucked up that is, but if you can try to imagine being in his shoes. He's probably insanely jealous that you're favoring your mom over your dad and with the divorce, he's going apeshit over it.

Gopher
12-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Lol I would have popped my dad square in the beak.

new_skater99
12-31-2008, 11:04 AM
just live with your mom. thats what you want, right?

Dash
12-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Run to your dad's house and kill him, that's the best way to solve any problem.

(Now watch as he does and I'm arrested and cops talk about how evil people like me are on Fox News)

But srsly you may want to go to friends' houses more often and stay away from your home life, I dunno.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 11:11 AM
oh yay my dad just brought back my skateboard because I paid for it myself

new_skater99
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
... dude, are you seriously just this upset about losing some material possessions?

Dash
12-31-2008, 11:14 AM
... dude, are you seriously just this upset about losing some material possessions?

Most people aren't as selfless as you when it comes to material possessions.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 11:16 AM
no?

im upset at the fact that he completely wants nothing to do with me anymore. He wont take me any where anymore, he's blaming everything on me and my mom, and he keeps whining about how much money hes spent on legal fees that he doesnt even have

readmyname
12-31-2008, 11:20 AM
Why dont your parents go half and half instead of full custody

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 11:21 AM
cause they're fuckin weird i dont know.

new_skater99
12-31-2008, 11:23 AM
if your dad is such an ass, then go live with your mom.

things will get better.

Taaffe
12-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Tell him that chris benoit is a better father than him

Dash
12-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Tell him that chris benoit is a better father than him

*cries*

stinkingfish
12-31-2008, 12:23 PM
why would you tell him that you wanted to live with your mom fully, and not split custody. Divorces are so messy.

BailBoarder
12-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Actually your wrong. A narcissist is someone who is obsessed/in love with himself. Your dad is just a jackass.

Zeroskater11
12-31-2008, 12:39 PM
It seems like most of these threads reach the same conclusion...Beat the shit out of your dad. I've said that at least 3 times in the past week here.

LetsGetGnarly
12-31-2008, 01:03 PM
That sucks big. I have plenty of friends that have gone through this and they've gone through some rough times. That would be so hard to decide since I like my mom and dad equal.

Twizzler
12-31-2008, 01:06 PM
It seems like most of these threads reach the same conclusion...Beat the shit out of your dad. I've said that at least 3 times in the past week here.

He's just a little kid, he's not beating the shit out of anything anytime soon....

But that kinda sucks that you lost your nintendo and your sk8board. at least ur not dead

pain.
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM
MORE LIKE
YOUR DAD JUST
OWNED YOU.

ouch

Zeus
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM
pics of mom?

boodige
12-31-2008, 01:10 PM
pics of mom?

oh you...

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
We cant do a split custody, its so fucked up.

And i lol'd at beat the shit out of your dad cause my dad can almost bench 350, thats about 1.5 times his body weight. hes buff as fuck

popwar sk8er
12-31-2008, 01:15 PM
MORE LIKE
YOUR DAD JUST
OWNED YOU.

ouch

oh my god pain i love you.i looked for invisi then laughed even harder hahaha

but really,everythings gonna work out.wait and see.

WhatThe
12-31-2008, 01:16 PM
oh my god pain i love you.i looked for invisi then laughed even harder hahaha

ahaha i looked for invisi and didnt find any but now lololol

crooked09
12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Sorry man, that sucks. But it sounds like he's just throwing a tantrum. Odds are he'll regret it and things will change in a little while. If he didn't care about you he wouldn't have gotten upset in the first place, so since he does, he's not going to "disown you" for something so petty.

Fudopi
12-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Wow dude that sucks...

But technically since he bought it for you isn't it yours?

Because he bought it and then gave it to you, therefore he transferred the authority over the object to you making it your property that he stole...

So he had no right to take it right?

kickflipsarehard
12-31-2008, 03:22 PM
I don't know if this is right, but I would think that it would be considered his dad's property since hes a minor.

naked skater
12-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Holy fuck.

Your dad disowned you which owned you which is basically ownage in itself.

wat

sns
12-31-2008, 03:41 PM
you think you have it rough imagine what being perma'd is like

BigZZ
12-31-2008, 03:42 PM
MORE LIKE
YOUR DAD JUST
OWNED YOU.

ouch

i would rep the shit out of you, but i need to spred my rep around D:

that made me lol haha.

Dash
12-31-2008, 03:43 PM
you think you have it rough imagine what being perma'd is like

i know, shit

BigZZ
12-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Wow dude that sucks...

Because he bought it and then gave it to you, therefore he transferred the authority over the object to you making it your property that he stole...

i have tried to explain this to my father about 400 times.

"dad, its a christmas present, you cant take it away, you bought it and gifted it to me, therefor transering ownership to me"

"shut the fuck up cunt muffin, i dispise you and your seemless logic"

sns
12-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Wow dude that sucks...

i hate it when people say shit like this. he gave the stuff to him, all stuff he doesn't need, he has every right to take it away no matter what his reasoning is.

BigZZ
12-31-2008, 03:50 PM
i hate it when people say shit like this. he gave the stuff to him, all stuff he doesn't need, he has every right to take it away no matter what his reasoning is.

so because he doesnt need it, he shouldnt have it?
i mean our lives are filled with pointless things, its silly to think that taking one or 2 of those things are going to make an impact, his dad is being a bully and trying to hit him where it hurts, its a pussy move and i would never stoop to that level.

sns
12-31-2008, 03:51 PM
so because he doesnt need it, he shouldnt have it?
i mean our lives are filled with pointless things, its silly to think that taking one or 2 of those things are going to make an impact, his dad is being a bully and trying to hit him where it hurts, its a pussy move and i would never stoop to that level.

yeah, but that's different than "having no right to take them"

he has every right to take them, they're all his.

i love drywall
12-31-2008, 03:55 PM
dick fagget, his upset because his father disowned him and wont pay his mother to support him and his sister.

BigZZ
12-31-2008, 03:56 PM

so if i bought you a skateboard for your birthday, but then decided i wanted it back, you would be cool with me taking it back from you?

sns
12-31-2008, 03:59 PM
so if i bought you a skateboard for your birthday, but then decided i wanted it back, you would be cool with me taking it back from you?

i wouldn't like it, but i would understand that you have the right to do that, especially if you're my dad.

i love drywall
12-31-2008, 04:03 PM
i think bigzz has you beat here skatensurf, if you give someone something, you cant just be like, HEY I WANT DAT SHIT BAK

sns
12-31-2008, 04:04 PM
i think bigzz has you beat here skatensurf, if you give someone something, you cant just be like, HEY I WANT DAT SHIT BAK

it's different if its your dad and it's stuff he gave you. like if my friend tried to do it i'd probably be mad, but its like when your parents take away your car or phone or whatever because you were a bad boy. they can do that because they bought it for you.

Fudopi
12-31-2008, 04:05 PM

How are they his if he gave them to someone else?

EDIT: Yeah SS they can do it if you actually did something wrong for disciplinary reasons, but considering his dad disowned him for something he had no part of(his parents divorce)...

i love drywall
12-31-2008, 04:06 PM
but they dont take it away forever, the just take it because you have been bad, not because you chose to live with your mom.

sns
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
How are they his if he gave them to someone else?

he bought them...if he buys them they're his. he can do whatever he wants with them. he chose to give them to his son, then he chose to take them back, deal with it. he has a right to do it.

i wasn't saying it's not a dick move or anything, i'm just saying he is allowed to do that.

Tardence
12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
This could have been turned into a sweet ass bel air, but anyway your dad is a dickhole, and I would say that to him, just be like "you're really fucking pathetic, you know that?" and shit like that, maybe judge judy his ass. Even if you don't get shit off him at least judge judy will make him feel like shit and tell him what a fuckhead he is.

Seriously though, what a petty baby, the older you get the less and less you'll respect him for this.
My parents got divorced and I think they handled it like shit and I think they're fuckheads for it, but it was no near where near as blatantly badly handled as your dad is handling it, they'd more sneakily try and get me to take sides and would talk shit about eachother in front of me and before that have screaming fights while I was in the room covering my ears when I was a kid. Fuck them and fuck your dad. Fucking retards, honestly, just messing their kids up over bullshit.

You should disown him now, say "you can't disown me, I disown you, next time I see you will be in hell you stupid old cunt". He's going to regret doing this to you right when you're getting old enough to not give a fuck, that's when you shut him down and tell him it's too late for him to clear his conscience. It's going to end up hurting him more, and he'll deserve it.

OasIsSk8eR
12-31-2008, 04:42 PM
that sucks dickbag

Almost2
12-31-2008, 06:00 PM
what a dick.

d-ville skater
12-31-2008, 06:02 PM
fuck him, my dad almost disowned me once and I didn't even look at him for like 2 days. He felt so bad later that we ended up apologizing to eachother and shit. But it was over a situation like yours along time ago when I was younger. He will realize how retarded he is in about the next 2 hours and then in a few days you will hear from him again.

Twofull days? Dear lord, how you last 48 full fucking hours is beyond me.

graffeedy5
12-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Why dont your parents go half and half instead of full custody

thats what my parents did and its a pain in the ass, every 3 days i have to bring my snowboard, skateboard, guitar and some clothes back and forth, then in another three days go back again. I hate it, i would rather just live at my moms, my dads house is away from everything and he is anoying as shit, when i'm at his house i'm a slave he makes me do everything for him, he sits on his ass and does nothing, half the time he isnt even home. And when he is home he spends his time yelling at me and my brother and sister about every little thing we did wrong and didnt put away. Or renovating some new room in the house. WHICH HE SAYS HE IS NEVER GOING TO SELL!!! but when i ask him why he is renovating all of this shit he says to raise the house value. He bitches at me for everything, what music i listen to, how i spend MY money, how much time i spend with my friends, everything. I'm so sick of it.
Plus the divorce was completely his fault, my mom tried to deal with him for 2 years but he wouldnt try and make anything better. He didn't change once or even try and thats why they got divorced.

Grand_Hustle
12-31-2008, 06:48 PM
Dude,I'm sorry.That was a real bitch move by your dad.

graffeedy5
12-31-2008, 07:38 PM
yeah, divorce sucks. Especially when parents dont think about it and how it will effect people around them not only themselves before they do it. When i was 11 my parents swore to me and my siblings that they would never get a divorce, and they were serious and shit. And you know what, 2 years later my mom moves out and a year after that divorce is finalized.

skater fo ever
12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
awww mannn, i'm really sorry bro.
My friends parents just went trhough a divorce but there still cool with each other.

Just remember, even though we barely know each other i'm here for you homie so if you ever need something or someone to talk to i'm here for you.

sns
12-31-2008, 07:57 PM
remember your heavenly father will never disown you

:-D

skater fo ever
12-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Although i'm not sure if skatensurf is jus trying to mock me or if he's being serious he's right.

Even though it may feel like God's gone like he never was there and never will be he's there to help you through stuff if you turn to him.

sns
12-31-2008, 08:06 PM
i'm mocking, being serious, and saving somebody.

the ultimate post.

skater fo ever
12-31-2008, 08:18 PM
That is quite amazing.

bigmanbowers
12-31-2008, 08:46 PM
i'm mocking, being serious, and saving somebody.

the ultimate post.

I lol'd

alltimetexas
01-01-2009, 01:51 PM
i'm sorry whatthe. i couldn't imagine my life without both of my parents. i really hate divorce i think that it is selfish thing to do. of course sometimes it's necessary. dude i'm not trying to evanglise to you and shit but churches often have divorce care groups that are really helpful to some people. even if they aren't religous idk just a thought. but yeah. i'll be praying if that means anything to you. i'm sorry :(

SkaSkate
01-01-2009, 02:01 PM
You should aim to become really successful and after ten years roll up to your dad's place in a convertible and challange him to a sword duel.

Goon
01-01-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't think parents are material possessions,stupid....good luck bro, my parents divorced but it never went that far.

sns
01-01-2009, 02:08 PM
You should aim to become really successful and after ten years roll up to your dad's place in a convertible and challange him to a sword duel.

yeah because convertible=success.

SkaSkate
01-01-2009, 02:17 PM
I figured it would look good in an exciting short montage with 80s music.

Tardence
01-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah get a ford capri, that'll show him.
http://images.drive.com.au/drive_images/Editorial/UserReviewImageUploads/HPIM326920070205162206.JPG
Best part is they only cost about 500 bucks, so you can go and do it right now.

graffeedy5
01-01-2009, 06:26 PM
fuck ford, you dont get any respect for that, but pullup in a convertible Gallardo that will show him
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3120/2606702397_673a5e4f8f.jpg?v=0

Chupacabra.
01-01-2009, 06:29 PM

A 15 year old kid is going to be pretty attached to materials.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
01-01-2009, 08:10 PM
There's still child support until your 18, you can push it further if your going to college and keeping grades up.

michaelo
01-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Well at least he buys you stuff. My dad was supposed to pick me up from football practice one day and after work he went to a friends and was drinking he walked into wal mart and my mom called him to make sure he got me and he didn't but he continued to buy a 12 pack then got me. Practice was done at 6 I didn't get picked up tell 7:45.

Anders.
01-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Least your dad is still alive but that must suck

colt45
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
i came