PDA

View Full Version : A great source of entertainment at midnight

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm at my sister's apartment, me and and a friend. Me, my friend, sister, and her friend are all in her room talking about a movie we're about to watch, when all of a sudden, we're here a loud ass car. My sister looks out the window, and screams, "What the fuck?" and then we hear a loud crash. We look out the window, there's a car, that nailed a support beam of this apartment complex.

He was in the other side of the parking lot, came across, almost hit a car, and then mowed over a fence and hit the building. We just pull the screen out the window, and we're hanging out, four of us. My sister asks if he needs any help, and he just responds, "Nah, I got my boy coming to pull me out." So we just call the cops, since he's going to try to run like hell. Cops show up, all pissed off. Start questioning him and shit. And now they just left with him in the back.

Fun shit.

objective
12-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Why'd you call the cops on him?

boodige
12-29-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah, why would you call the cops?

The_Q
12-29-2008, 10:23 PM
He called the cops to get dumbfucks who can't drive off the streets.

Fudopi
Now you're bout to get murdered...

don't do that man...

BakerForLife
Hey, RTS's unbanned yipee!

woop tang
12-29-2008, 10:25 PM
should i make an incest joke or bitch at you for calling the cops? i'm fucking torn.

BonesSkater
hahahahaha.

EDIT: he's into incest?^

washington_man
bitch at the cops for being into incest?

magic mushroom
12-29-2008, 10:37 PM
There was a car crash outside my house maybe a month ago. Ausfags, it was the one on the Prince's Highway, I think. It was funny.

God damn it make up your mind
12-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Why the fuck wouldn't you call the cops? Jesus christ.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Are you all fucking retards? For you bitching at me for calling the cops, you're worthless pieces of shit. That drunk nigger, could have gotten out of there, and kept on driving, and possibly killed one or more people. So just think about it before you call me out, you stupid fucks. I'm glad that we called the cops, for it was the right thing to do.

You think it was wrong? Ok, the guy goes out and keeps driving. Your family or friends, are out on the road. He crosses over and hit them and kills them. You could have stopped them if you called the cops. Still a stupid idea? No, it fucking wasn't.

All of you people need to stop trying to be such hard-asses and get your shit straight.

objective
12-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Well then, you should have said he was drunk. And none of this would have happened.

woop tang
well, i was just trying to figure out which would make me look like a bigger dick, making an incest joke, or jumping on the bandwagon and crying cos you called the cops.

BakerForLife
Anyways, how've you been RTS?

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Well aren't you a fucking douchebag.

The point is, he didn't kill anyone. He fucked up his car, he probably already realized how bad he fucked up. Then you have to fuck up his life some more.

Right on kid, you've made the world a safer place.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:11 PM

Well aren't you just a hardcore piece of want to be gangster shit with guns in your avatar.

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Actually I'm a redneck son of a bitch. But thanks anyway.

woop tang
12-29-2008, 11:12 PM
i dont know, guns are pretty cool.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:12 PM

The point is, he didn't kill anyone. He fucked up his car, he probably already realized how bad he fucked up. Then you have to fuck up his life some more.

Right on kid, you've made the world a safer place.

No, he was trying to run, dumbass. He wasn't sitting there. He got out his car, got back in, and started trying to floor it in reverse. Luckily, there was a pole blocking him.

It's his fault for trying to drink and drive. He shouldn't have tried it in the first place.

washington_man
12-29-2008, 11:13 PM
i dont know, guns are pretty cool.
so are sons of bitches

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:16 PM
It's his fault for trying to drink and drive. He shouldn't have tried it in the first place.

We've all been there, well those of us who do something other than be all scene and 14 and shit.

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Well aren't you just a hardcore piece of want to be gangster shit with guns in your avatar.
WATCH OUT GUYS, HE MIGHT GET HIS BOYS AND KICK OUR ASSES. a

EDIT: directed at CatDog.

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
WATCH OUT GUYS, HE MIGHT GET HIS BOYS AND KICK OUR ASSES. a

EDIT: directed at CatDog.

Okay?

What a weird kid...

The_Q
12-29-2008, 11:21 PM
There was a car crash outside my house maybe a month ago. Ausfags, it was the one on the Prince's Highway, I think. It was funny.
This isn't /b/, we aren't fags.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:21 PM
We've all been there, well those of us who do something other than be all scene and 14 and shit.

Yeah, I haven't been there. I'm happy I haven't, either. I know better than to endanger the life of mine or others. I'm not going to do such a stupid task and possibly kill someone. I think I'll stick with being safe and sound, and staying out of jail, and staying alive.

Don't give me your, "Oh, you live your life scared." or your, "You only live once, so live the fun life." bullshit. I live my life having fun, and I'm staying safe. I don't have to get completely wasted or high, to have fun. I can go out with some friends, go skate, shoot some photos, and just hang out and do funny shit, and have all the fun I need.

But nice job trying to be all cool and shit, you unintelligent, worthless, redneck asshole.

objective
12-29-2008, 11:22 PM
you edited something. and i cant figure out what it is, its driving me fucking crazy

Faceplant
12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Just throwin this out there:

drunk or not, that dude shouldn't be on the streets if he straight up just crashed into a pole

also

stfu catdog

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I haven't been there. I'm happy I haven't, either. I know better than to endanger the life of mine or others. I'm not going to do such a stupid task and possibly kill someone. I think I'll stick with being safe and sound, and staying out of jail, and staying alive.

Don't give me your, "Oh, you live your life scared." or your, "You only live once, so live the fun life." bullshit. I live my life having fun, and I'm staying safe. I don't have to get completely wasted or high, to have fun. I can go out with some friends, go skate, shoot some photos, and just hang out and do funny shit, and have all the fun I need.

But nice job trying to be all cool and shit, you unintelligent, worthless, redneck asshole.

I'm laughing a bit, only because everything you just said was a completely uneducated and random assumption. I wasn't going to say anything you mentioned, I couldn't careless about you or your shitty lifestyle.

But nice job trying to be all... nah you pulled it off being a complete idiot.

washington_man
12-29-2008, 11:25 PM
CatDog you win at being a cunt

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Gracias.

objective
12-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Do i win something?

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm an irresponsible asshole, and even I don't drive drunk. I'm being responsible right now, being fucked up in my own home, with no one to injure but myself.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:30 PM
you edited something. and i cant figure out what it is, its driving me fucking crazy

I made a grammatical error in it. I said like, "We're called the cops" instead of, "We called the cops." So I just edited that part.

I'm laughing a bit, only because everything you just said was a completely uneducated and random assumption. I wasn't going to say anything you mentioned, I couldn't careless about you or your shitty lifestyle.

But nice job trying to be all... nah you pulled it off being a complete idiot.

Actually asshole, you're the one who said this,

You're telling us that you've been there, in the driving drunk state. Then you have to throw in a pointless comment about me being scene and 14 and shit. Which I'm not either, as I'm 15, and I have short hair, don't take myspace angles, and don't sacrifice my dignity so I can have fake girls comment my pictures calling me cute.

You're the epitome of unintelligent.

objective
12-29-2008, 11:32 PM
oh.

kthx

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm an irresponsible asshole, and even I don't drive drunk. I'm being responsible right now, being fucked up in my own home, with no one to injure but myself.

As much as I dislike BonesSkater, I'm going to say that he's correct on this post. It's not completely correct for him drinking, as he's underage, and I think it is wrong in the first place, but at least he is being responsible enough to not put anyone else's life on the line.

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:35 PM

That would sound really, really fun, if I was a quadriplegic retard.

objective
12-29-2008, 11:37 PM

This is news to me.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:38 PM

You don't sound far from that already, actually. You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole of mental retardation. You try to act all cool, as if it's alright to be an idiot. Well face it jackass, it's not cool. If the purpose of this life, was to grow up as a failure, living in a trailer park, on government funds, wasting it on beer and tobacco, then shit. You would win at life. But you know what? It isn't. So please, accept the fact that you're an idiot, and try to get help on that. You could really help you the world.

kthx

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:42 PM
As much as I dislike BonesSkater, I'm going to say that he's correct on this post. It's not completely correct for him drinking, as he's underage, and I think it is wrong in the first place, but at least he is being responsible enough to not put anyone else's life on the line.
soooo... I'm responsible?

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:43 PM
soooo... I'm responsible?

Somewhat. You're irresponsible for the fact that you're getting fucked up, yet you're being responsible for not going out and driving or doing something along those lines. I would call it a 50/50.

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Somewhat. You're irresponsible for the fact that you're getting fucked up, yet you're being responsible for not going out and driving or doing something along those lines. I would call it a 50/50.
sweet. I'll never drink and drive. I lost 2 friends that way.

Ride The Sky
12-29-2008, 11:49 PM
sweet. I'll never drink and drive. I lost 2 friends that way.

Well I respect you for that. I'm going to hope that you stay that way, I know people who drink, and they don't want to drive, yet they do it anyway. So just make sure you stick to it.

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:50 PM
Well I respect you for that. I'm going to hope that you stay that way, I know people who drink, and they don't want to drive, yet they do it anyway. So just make sure you stick to it.
I will, I can't imagine the look on my mother's face if she found out I was dead.

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I enjoy reading sometimes, but fiction isn't quite my genre. Maybe you could pursue a career in it, once you get educated in literature, composition and grammar past English 1.

BonesSkater
12-29-2008, 11:55 PM
we'll discuss this when I'm sober.

CatDog
12-29-2008, 11:57 PM
we'll discuss this when I'm sober.

Sorry, it was directed towards Ride the Sky. I hadn't refreshed once I returned to the computer.

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 12:03 AM
I will, I can't imagine the look on my mother's face if she found out I was dead.

It's not fun. I've seen friends mother's faces when they found out their child has died. They just turn pale, and they start screaming crying, usually they just keep screaming, "No, no they're not!" It's nothing I want to put my parents through.

I enjoy reading sometimes, but fiction isn't quite my genre. Maybe you could pursue a career in it, once you get educated in literature, composition and grammar past English 1.

Oh, looks like someone has jokes. You should try out for your first grade talent show. Beware though, I'm sure your classmates may kick your ass.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

is that the reaction you're looking for?

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 12:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

is that the reaction you're looking for?

No, I was hoping more that you didn't have a reaction. That you realized your general stupidity, and you gave up. It's been proven a few times in this thread that you're a complete piece of shit who thinks he's a bad-ass because he is a worthless redneck who has no contribution to this earth, other than your stupidity, which isn't what is needed right now.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:16 AM
Hahahaha you don't contribute shit you little fuck.

I, on the other hand pay taxes, have a job, buy a lot of shit, and am headed off MCRD next year. Besides that, I am 100% positive I tower over you in terms of intelligence.

woop tang
12-30-2008, 12:17 AM
durr im better than you herp derp

rts, you really cant say shit about him not contributing to society when you're 15 and living with your parents.

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 12:20 AM

I, on the other hand pay taxes, have a job, buy a lot of shit, and am headed off MCRD next year. Besides that, I am 100% positive I tower over you in terms of intelligence.

I, on the other hand, tell the truth. You should try it sometime ;]

woop tang
12-30-2008, 12:21 AM
and what reason do you have to believe he's not telling the truth?

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:22 AM
I, on the other hand, tell the truth. You should try it sometime ;]

What the fuck are you talking about? You think I can manage to buy a bunch of guns and a new truck with dust? You think I'd lie about enlisting?

You're pathetic, kid, grow up and get some respect.

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
durr im better than you herp derp

rts, you really cant say shit about him not contributing to society when you're 15 and living with your parents.

I am contributing to society, actually. I am going to school right now, getting my education, so I can further better myself for the future, and further help the society then. So yes, I am contributing.

and what reason do you have to believe he's not telling the truth?

He's going to call me out for calling the cops on a drunk driver who was trying to flee the scene, and talk about how he's a bad-ass redneck son of a bitch, and then tell me some bullshit how he's so highly educated asshole making money and paying taxes? I call bullshit somewhere. He's either an educated person, who lied to make him sound bad-ass, which I'm sure is a lie, as he would be too mature to do so. Or he's lying that he has a job, is paying taxes, and is going off to MCRD.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:29 AM
I forgot how uncommon it was to get educated, get a job, go to parties, and want to serve your country.

Yeah, you make sense.

woop tang
12-30-2008, 12:32 AM
I am contributing to society, actually. I am going to school right now, getting my education, so I can further better myself for the future, and further help the society then. So yes, I am contributing.

He's going to call me out for calling the cops on a drunk driver who was trying to flee the scene, and talk about how he's a bad-ass redneck son of a bitch, and then tell me some bullshit how he's so highly educated asshole making money and paying taxes? I call bullshit somewhere. He's either an educated person, who lied to make him sound bad-ass, which I'm sure is a lie, as he would be too mature to do so. Or he's lying that he has a job, is paying taxes, and is going off to MCRD.

So basically, nothing much?

And I have no reply to the latter response, as I couldnt be fucked to go back and look at his posts.

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I forgot how uncommon it was to get educated, get a job, go to parties, and want to serve your country.

Yeah, you make sense.

No, you're going to call me out for calling the cops on a drunk driver, who could kill someone. Yet you're going to act like you're some educated asshole. If you actually had intelligence, you would know that it was a right thing to do. You want to serve your country? Why do you want to? So we can keep our freedom, and possibly save lives of occupants of your country? What's the difference between you wanting to do so by fighting a war, or me calling the cops on some retard for trying to get on the road under intoxication, which puts a big risk on other's lives.

I don't care for your response, It's too late for me to be up. I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight all.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:47 AM
The right thing to do as compared to what?

Turboz
12-30-2008, 03:08 AM

Right on kid, you've made the world a safer place.Christ, you're a retard. Where did your parents meet, at a family reunion?

Tardence
12-30-2008, 04:29 AM
Are you all fucking retards? For you bitching at me for calling the cops, you're worthless pieces of shit. That drunk nigger, could have gotten out of there, and kept on driving, and possibly killed one or more people. So just think about it before you call me out, you stupid fucks. I'm glad that we called the cops, for it was the right thing to do.

You think it was wrong? Ok, the guy goes out and keeps driving. Your family or friends, are out on the road. He crosses over and hit them and kills them. You could have stopped them if you called the cops. Still a stupid idea? No, it fucking wasn't.

All of you people need to stop trying to be such hard-asses and get your shit straight
This is funny cause you're all badass swearing and talking jive while being a moral faggot citizen and talking about gay shit.

Paganboy
12-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Hey, RTS's unbanned yipee!

can you change you sig.
it creeps me the fuck out.

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 11:20 AM

You don't tower over a mouse in intelligence when you want to let a drunk fuck get back on the road so he can do it again, and possibly injure and kill someone. You have no intelligence.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 11:21 AM
For some odd reason I'm pretty sure intelligence isn't judged by opinion.

d-ville skater
12-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Did you get at your sisters friend that night?

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 11:26 AM
For some odd reason I'm pretty sure intelligence isn't judged by opinion.

What do you judge intelligence by then? Generally, I believe if anyone has a stupid fucking opinion, they aren't very intelligent.

Connect5
12-30-2008, 11:28 AM
so after reading all this ive come to the conclusion that rts is a fag who takes shit wayyy to seriously and catdog is a badass

CatDog
12-30-2008, 11:30 AM
What do you judge intelligence by then? Generally, I believe if anyone has a stupid fucking opinion, they aren't very intelligent.

Well, considering I disagree with many very intelligent people's opinions on certain subjects quite often, doesn't mean they're idiots.

But, have fun with your 15 year old logic, it's quite entertaining.

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Even if he wasn't drunk, anyone who goes across a parking lot, mows over a fence, and still continues to crash into an apartment building obviously shouldn't be driving on a street. Especially if he "Has his boy" coming to get him, that sounds sketchy.

I think in that situation, calling the cops was the safest thing. And it's not even a matter of ratting him out, it's a matter of "there's some sketchball who just clearly can not fucking drive for some reason, and for the general wellbeing of society he needs to be checked out".

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Well, considering I disagree with many very intelligent people's opinions on certain subjects quite often, doesn't mean they're idiots.

But, have fun with your 15 year old logic, it's quite entertaining.

It's quite entertaining how you think you're superior to people on this site because you're a couple years older. You obviously haven't broken that elementary school mentality that because you're a little bit older, you are better in some fictitious way. I'm 16, and I can guarantee I make much more mature and well though out decisions than you. Not only would you not call the cops on the guy in the story, a danger to the well-being of the public, but you admitted to driving drunk before, saying "we've all been there." Not everyone has been there, some people actually use their logic and apply it to their life, not just bullshit about how intelligent they are on a messageboard. I can infer that you probably make shitty decisions all the time, and don't act mature, even if you are older. But you really seem to get off on the fact you're a couple years older than myself, among other members. Maybe you need to grow up a little.

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 11:51 AM

Though in some cases this makes sense, I don't think you can make that assumption for everyone. Some smart people just straight up have stupid opinions.

objective
12-30-2008, 11:52 AM
This all could have been solved if you had written he was drunk in the original post.

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 11:53 AM
It's quite entertaining how you think you're superior to people on this site because you're a couple years older. You obviously haven't broken that elementary school mentality that because you're a little bit older, you are better in some fictitious way. I'm 16, and I can guarantee I make much more mature and well though out decisions than you. Not only would you not call the cops on the guy in the story, a danger to the well-being of the public, but you admitted to driving drunk before, saying "we've all been there." Not everyone has been there, some people actually use their logic and apply it to their life, not just bullshit about how intelligent they are on a messageboard. I can infer that you probably make shitty decisions all the time, and don't act mature, even if you are older. But you really seem to get off on the fact you're a couple years older than myself, among other members. Maybe you need to grow up a little.

Worddd, driving drunk is one of the stupidest fucking things you can do, especially when your a teenager. I love how people think they're badass because they've done it and not gotten caught or hurt anyone and act like it's no big deal. It is, if you drink and drive your a fucking idiot.

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
CatDog is what happens when you smoke whilst pregnent,

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:11 PM
As the late, great colonel Sanders once said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

In all seriousness, I don't think I'm superior to you in any way. I know I am.

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 12:13 PM
CatDog is what happens when you smoke whilst pregnent,

Haha pretty much, you sit on a messageboard arguing with 16 year old's all day and trying to establish yourself as a legit person by claiming you buy guns and a new truck.

OHH DAMN I WISH I WAS THAT BADASS!!!!

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm kind of confused by your misconstrued logic. I said I had recently bought a new trucks and have bought multiple guns and how could I afford over 9000 dollars in new shit if I didn't have a job.

However, if you want to pick apart certain segments of my posts and use them however you'd like, then go ahead. It's only proving to me your foolishness as well.

zoo yorker
12-30-2008, 12:20 PM
I would've called Ghost Busters

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 12:23 PM
As the late, great colonel Sanders once said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

if you look up to Colonel Sanders, then your filthy inbred mother should have jammed that coat hanger up just a little farther.

Chupacabra.
12-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Dude you're gay for calling the cops.

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 12:30 PM

Good job ignoring my whole argument and replying with "I'm better than you." That really just shows how unintelligent and pitiful you are.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Good job ignoring my whole argument and replying with "I'm better than you." That really just shows how unintelligent and pitiful you are.

Again, you're assuming. The reason I didn't respond is because I couldn't really careless, you're a fucking little kid. You're 16 years old, you haven't been through shit, and you wouldn't even look me in the eyes in real life, let alone speak a foul word to me. Don't start judging me kiddo, you don't have anywhere near the notches on your belt necessary.

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Again, you're assuming. The reason I didn't respond is because I couldn't really careless, you're a fucking little kid. You're 16 years old, you haven't been through shit, and you wouldn't even look me in the eyes in real life, let alone speak a foul word to me. Don't start judging me kiddo, you don't have anywhere near the notches on your belt necessary.
not really. you don't know how the fuck he's lived, so shut your mouth. he probably has more life experiance than you. prick bag.

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 12:51 PM

Bahahaha, you're 18, you're still a kid. The reason you didn't respond to my post is because I'm right. You think you're bigger and better than us because you're a couple years older. You still haven't broken the 5th grader elementary mentality. You're such a keyboard warrior, trying to sound so tough on the internet. Grow up.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 12:51 PM
not really. you don't know how the fuck he's lived, so shut your mouth. he probably has more life experiance than you. prick bag.
good one old chap

Shouldn't you be meeting some other internet thugger to fight them right about now? Geek.

sk8board15
12-30-2008, 12:52 PM

Go clean your vagina.

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 12:52 PM
good one old chap

Shouldn't you be meeting some other internet thugger to fight them right about now? Geek.

Internet thugger? Who's the one talking about notches on their belt, looking them in the eye, etc? You're the fucking e thug with the guns in your avatar.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

Big D
12-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Catdog needs to shut the fuck up. No one cares how much older you are. I know 40 year olds that are far more immature than I was or ever will be. Get the sand out of your vagina and realize that no one cares how many "big words" you use or what points you try and make, you're wrong and we all know it. RTS is right in every single way. He's keeping his community safe from a drunk fuck driving recklessly. No, he didn't kill anyone, but the point is he could have if he was let free. He did the right thing either way. I'm not going to make personal blows at anyone here, because I don't know you in real life or how you are, and i'm not going to make assumptions. All I'm saying is that catdog is being extremely ignorant and that rts is correct in all aspects.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Internet thugger? Who's the one talking about notches on their belt, looking them in the eye, etc? You're the fucking e thug with the guns in your avatar.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

Maybe you should realize none of the things you just said correlate to being a "thug", unless maybe you've never been around guns in your life and the only time you've seen them are in the movies.

^Lol, idiot, I haven't said my age has made me superior in any way. However, my intelligence, income, etc. sure does.

Big D
12-30-2008, 01:16 PM
are you fucking kidding me? You're the one bringing up age. "little 15 year old" "little kid"

shut the fuck up.

sk8board15
12-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Maybe you should realize none of the things you just said correlate to being a "thug", unless maybe you've never been around guns in your life and the only time you've seen them are in the movies.

^Lol, idiot, I haven't said my age has made me superior in any way. However, my intelligence, income, etc. sure does.

You dumbass, you're not superior to anyone. Especially if you believe yourself to be. And if you think it's okay for some drunk guy to hit a pole and still try to drive then you don't register as intelligent to me. Money and age doesn't matter if you're an asshole either.

And Big D and I both agree that you, in fact, have a vagina.

Big D
12-30-2008, 01:23 PM
/thread

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 01:25 PM
good one old chap

shouldn't you be fist fucking your sister in your trailer while your mom reads "Guns and Ammo"?

CatDog
12-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm going to explain, why I believe wholeheartedly I'm superior to all of you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing for you, only that it's the truth.

Superior
1. higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.: a superior officer.
2. above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.: superior math students.
3. of higher grade or quality: superior merchandise.
4. greater in quantity or amount: superior numbers.

First, when I want to, I work in Arizona. What I do there I won't explain, but it's not illegal so don't get any weird ideas. I make anywhere from 1500 to about 2500, sometimes more a week. Now considering that's much higher than the majority of adult citizens, I know it's higher than a bunch of teenagers.

Secondly, I've never placed below the 98th percentile in any standardized test (PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc) and my IQ is that of the top .003 percent.

I know this is only two examples, income and intelligence, but both prove superiority in their respective categories. Any other questions, doubts, or comments?

sk8board15
12-30-2008, 01:41 PM
That doesn't make you a superior person. Don't go around being a douche thinking you're better than everyone else because of any of that.

B for Baker
12-30-2008, 01:43 PM
fine if age has something to do with it catdog, then fine

im of age, and drinking and driving is against the law
also a very stupid act at that

just because you have a job and can buy guns and buy a truck doesnt make you higher than anyone else.

you are the one that is wanting to protect this country.
how about you protect it from the inside out

get the stupid shits off the street and kill our own, then worry about the other countries.

Big D
12-30-2008, 01:43 PM
why should we believe you? based on half of your arguments so far, we can make a fair judgment on your intelligence. Being, you have none at all.

CatDog
12-30-2008, 01:47 PM
What arguments are those? Also, I couldn't careless if you believe me or not, a fact is a fact.

I've not once said that drinking and driving isn't a bad thing. I'm saying you'll be there at one point in your life, maybe because you're too drunk to think otherwise, or because you just make a bad decision. All I'm saying is that you know that the guy realized how bad he fucked up, he crashed his car into a pole.

d-ville skater
12-30-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm going to explain, why I believe wholeheartedly I'm superior to all of you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing for you, only that it's the truth.

Superior
2. above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.: superior math students.

First, when I want to, I work in Arizona. What I do there I won't explain, but it's not illegal so don't get any weird ideas. I make anywhere from 1500 to about 2500, sometimes more a week. Now considering that's much higher than the majority of adult citizens, I know it's higher than a bunch of teenagers.

Secondly, I've never placed below the 98th percentile in any standardized test (PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc) and my IQ is that of the top .003 percent.

I know this is only two examples, income and intelligence, but both prove superiority in their respective categories. Any other questions, doubts, or comments?

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Your more superior then kids on a skate messegeboard. Just because you had to say all of this, really shows your a fucking douchebag. If you are soooo intellegent toward everyone else, then why must you prove it to people youll never meet?

But ya niggas, we best not fucc wit diz fool, he pakz a gat were eva he rollz thro yamean

sk8board15
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
What arguments are those? Also, I couldn't careless if you believe me or not, a fact is a fact.

I've not once said that drinking and driving isn't a bad thing. I'm saying you'll be there at one point in your life, maybe because you're too drunk to think otherwise, or because you just make a bad decision. All I'm saying is that you know that the guy realized how bad he fucked up, he crashed his car into a pole.

I'm 17, I don't drink and I don't plan on starting.

And even if the guy did realize it, he still tried to flee the scene. He deserves no sympathy.

JerseySucks
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM

Superior

I'm tired of seeing your god awful stupidity. Let me use some of the benefits of my superior rank. Goodbye.

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm tired of seeing your god awful stupidity. Let me use some of the benefits of my superior rank. Goodbye.
I love you.

Big D
12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
second'd

d-ville skater
12-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Everyone always skips my post damnit.

second'd

I bet your a huge tag along at school.

Maklika Bango
12-30-2008, 02:35 PM
He had a bad attitude, but one cannot deny his intelligence...

akkaquill
12-30-2008, 02:41 PM

Superior

it's all clear now. being rich and getting good grades makes driving while intoxicated okay. thanks for clearing that up for me.

BonesSkater
12-30-2008, 02:43 PM
ring my ding and suck my dong.

Zeus
12-30-2008, 04:48 PM
This is funny cause you're all badass swearing and talking jive while being a moral faggot citizen and talking about gay shit.

qft.

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 04:52 PM

Posi'd. That was an awesome birthday present, thanks bro hahaha.

EDIT: Shit...I gotta spread it around some more, but I'll get to it eventually.

Zeus
12-30-2008, 05:15 PM
so after reading all this ive come to the conclusion that rts is a fag who takes shit wayyy to seriously and catdog is a badass

Supra
12-30-2008, 05:25 PM
someone totals there car, losses money, gets arrested because of some kid, haha how hilarious thats some entertainment

thats sarcasm just in case your a little slow

kickflip4
12-30-2008, 05:30 PM
]someone totals there car, losses money, gets arrested because of some kid,[/B] haha how hilarious thats some entertainment

thats sarcasm just in case your a little slow

Totalling their car and losing money wasn't the kids fault at all. Arrested, hell, STILL may not be his fault. I mean, how do we know for sure they were the ONLY ones to call the cops? Someone out sign could of seen and called, someone else could of called without talking to the guy like they did. Chances are the guy was fucked as it was, no one crashes a car into an aparment building and totals it to get away unseen.

Supra
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Totalling their car and losing money wasn't the kids fault at all. Arrested, hell, STILL may not be his fault. I mean, how do we know for sure they were the ONLY ones to call the cops? Someone out sign could of seen and called, someone else could of called without talking to the guy like they did. Chances are the guy was fucked as it was, no one crashes a car into an aparment building and totals it to get away unseen.

my bad i didnt mean it as its his fault i think that hes stupid for making this thread acting like its a joke and "entertainment at midnight"

Ride The Sky
12-30-2008, 07:41 PM
my bad i didnt mean it as its his fault i think that hes stupid for making this thread acting like its a joke and "entertainment at midnight"

You ever watch a drunk guy crash into an apartment building at midnight and then dry backing it out? Probably not. Whenever you're dead bored, that is very comical.

d-ville skater
12-30-2008, 07:46 PM
You ever watch a drunk guy crash into an apartment building at midnight and then dry backing it out? Probably not. Whenever you're dead bored, that is very comical.

Itd be comical no matter what the circumstances.

Gopher
12-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah because car crashes are so funny.

Maklika Bango
12-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Unsarcastically, under the circumstances that one probably would have been funny to see.