PDA

View Full Version : just learned a coujple of lame ass acoustic songs lol

eberg15101
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
some of the songs and bands arent all that bad, i figured out what i got by sublime 1 try through, only wanna be with you- hootie and the blow fish - not too challenging i gottta say, i learned some stupid piece of shit jack johnson song, browneyed girl - i like the song more before i played it, flying horses by dispatch i used to really like that song but now its just easy and annoying lol the intro is simple but its a fun thing to play, o and i learned a couple tunes from the spin doctors, easier than i expected, but still a cool band

end of rant lol

graffeedy5
12-06-2008, 08:03 PM
do you remember; sitting, waiting, wishing; and taylor by jack johnson are all fun to play. and not super challenging. And plush by stone temple pilots has a great acoustic version, and its just a great song overall. Not to hard, just a good chordy song.

eberg15101
12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
do you remember; sitting, waiting, wishing; and taylor by jack johnson are all fun to play. and not super challenging. And plush by stone temple pilots has a great acoustic version, and its just a great song overall. Not to hard, just a good chordy song.

it musta been siting waiting wishing, cus that was in the song lyrics lol, one of the dumbest songs i ever played

Ynot
12-07-2008, 08:32 AM
dude you should try "Don't Worry, Be Happy" just for the lulz

eberg15101
12-07-2008, 10:53 AM
dude you should try "Don't Worry, Be Happy" just for the lulz

lol, that would be kinda of a funny thing to start playin ahaha im gonna have to do that, is it possible to play with one instrument???? or do i need to do the rest with my voice:-L lol, huh i just miaghit have to learn that

Ynot
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
lol, that would be kinda of a funny thing to start playin ahaha im gonna have to do that, is it possible to play with one instrument???? or do i need to do the rest with my voice:-L lol, huh i just miaghit have to learn that
yea you can play it acoustic. it's just a few chords, C Am Dm G7 and G