PDA

View Full Version : Tenacious D

graffeedy5
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Is easily the best band ever, and i seriously think that they are. There isnt another band that comes anywhere close to portraying the emotion and feeling that the D accomplishes with ease. They combine lyrical genius with catchy guitar licks and JBs insane vocal prowess. Somebody prove me wrong.

BigMikeyB
11-22-2008, 06:41 AM
There ok, but there not to serious about music, they fuck around alot but there still good.

.Blackie.
11-22-2008, 06:51 AM
I hope that's sarcastic.

the_unknown_soldier
11-22-2008, 06:55 AM
Is easily the best band ever, and i seriously think that they are. There isnt another band that comes anywhere close to portraying the emotion and feeling that the D accomplishes with ease. They combine lyrical genius with catchy guitar licks and JBs insane vocal prowess. Somebody prove me wrong.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ynot
11-22-2008, 07:14 AM
all hail the d!!!!!!

Leftwinga03
11-22-2008, 04:25 PM
they definetly arent the best band ever. the whole point of tenacious d is comedy rock. although they play amazing and catchy music, they arent so much of a "band" in my eyes

DeadmanSkater
11-22-2008, 07:47 PM
I always thought of them as a joke band, kinda like Dethklok. Great music though.

planBskate27
11-22-2008, 07:50 PM
There's only one or two songs that I kinda like. The movie was terrible too, IMO. I don't know why everyone liked it, it wasn't even funny.

graffeedy5
11-22-2008, 08:01 PM
There's only one or two songs that I kinda like. The movie was terrible too, IMO. I don't know why everyone liked it, it wasn't even funny.

watch it a couple times with a few friends, it takes a bit for the awesomeness to sink in.

eberg15101
11-22-2008, 08:49 PM

no you have no fucking idea what i went through watching that movie, my mom saw it on demand, and she USED to like jack black, and i didnt know what it was cus i hadnt heard of it yet, and then i had to watch the entire movie with my mom, the most fucking akward almost 2 hours of my life lol

then i saw it with friends and it was kinda funny but sooo fucking akward watchin pick of distiny with your mom lol

Goon
11-22-2008, 08:55 PM
lol watching it with your mom luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz, Tenacious D is like no other band, they are amazing

EL_Suicide_Machine
11-22-2008, 10:50 PM
KG is pretty good at guitar, but JB sucks ass at it... and his lyrics really make it hard for me to take them serious as a band... like their songs are funny, but i wouldn't listen to them outside of the movie.

baker_skater
11-22-2008, 10:59 PM
watch it a couple times with a few friends, it takes a bit for the awesomeness to sink in.

It was the worst $7.50 I ever spent.

riskitforabiscuit
11-23-2008, 01:06 AM
The Pick of Destiny was fucking hilarious, I don't see how anybody couldn't like it. It has Dio coming alive in a poster answering young Jack Black's prayers, for fuck's sake.

Ynot
11-23-2008, 05:50 AM
KG is pretty good at guitar, but JB sucks ass at it... and his lyrics really make it hard for me to take them serious as a band... like their songs are funny, but i wouldn't listen to them outside of the movie.
yea jack black's not as good as kyle, but that's why he's the rhythm player

Leftwinga03
11-24-2008, 08:27 PM
The Pick of Destiny was fucking hilarious, I don't see how anybody couldn't like it. It has Dio coming alive in a poster answering young Jack Black's prayers, for fuck's sake.

dude your right. as soon as i heard the opening song, i knew the movie would be hilarious

andsd91
11-24-2008, 08:34 PM
i loved the movie so much