PDA

View Full Version : skullcandy ink'd smokin buds?

blindskateboarder
09-10-2008, 12:54 PM
How do you put those mother fuckers in? Are you suppose to stick it in your ear cause that shit feels so weird.

i_don't_know
09-10-2008, 12:56 PM
No, they go on your testicles.

Of course they go in your ears. Get used to it. And make sure they're in tight or you'll sacrifice audio quality. Then again, Ink'ds have shit quality anyway. You should've gotten normal Smokin' Buds.

blindskateboarder
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
10$ at marshalls dude. I don't really mind.

Vivica
09-10-2008, 01:06 PM
How do you put those mother fuckers in? Are you suppose to stick it in your ear cause that shit feels so weird.

...Isn't that obviously, my god some people are thick.
Also, while on the topic, i would really like some Ti's... my word yes.

Mr. Gone
09-10-2008, 01:11 PM
i kinda like ink'ds better tha smokin' buds because they fit in your ear snugger and stay, and they don't have a right or left.

i_don't_know
09-10-2008, 01:33 PM
i kinda like ink'ds better tha smokin' buds because they fit in your ear snugger and stay, and they don't have a right or left.

You must not care about audio quality then. Ink'ds sound like tin cans. Which is partially due to the fact that there is no designated right or left, which means instead of producing high quality sound with more treble in one ear and high quality sound with more bass in the other ear, you get equal shit sound in both ears. Also, you lose all the effects originally intended by the artist and the recording company.

hell
09-10-2008, 02:48 PM
You must not care about audio quality then. Ink'ds sound like tin cans. Which is partially due to the fact that there is no designated right or left, which means instead of producing high quality sound with more treble in one ear and high quality sound with more bass in the other ear, you get equal shit sound in both ears. Also, you lose all the effects originally intended by the artist and the recording company.

get that stick out of your ass, their great for 10 bucks, some people dont give a fuck about godly audio quality

BailBoarder
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM

I'm sure they still have stereo sound, it just doesn't matter which ear your put them in.

i_don't_know
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
get that stick out of your ass, their great for 10 bucks, some people dont give a fuck about godly audio quality

I know, I'm too picky about this stuff. I'm an audiophile...

d-ville skater
09-10-2008, 03:19 PM

He was stating a fact, someone as stupid as yourself wouldnt be able to grasp.

Yew l0z3.

panzerfaustbarson
09-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, stick it in like an earplug.

Thats the point to the amazing deafing sounds quality.

hell
09-10-2008, 05:49 PM
He was stating a fact, someone as stupid as yourself wouldnt be able to grasp.

Yew l0z3.
yeah bro no fucking shit it was a fact, if you werent such an idiot then you'd understand that i know the smokin buds are better then ink'd, when did i ever doubt that? i didnt. all i said was that some people, like myself, dont need the sound quality to be perfect, and the cheaper ones will do fine.

you lose.

Monkeyskater
09-10-2008, 06:11 PM
around the ear > inside your fucking ear right against your ear drum.

dain84
09-11-2008, 05:04 PM
i know, i'm too picky about this stuff. I'm an audiophile...you sick fuck.

i_don't_know
09-11-2008, 05:07 PM
you sick fuck.

I fuk yer myoozikz.

(punxisnow)
09-11-2008, 05:07 PM
good sound but the headphones wires get frayed easy

joshSB
09-11-2008, 05:35 PM
im down with my iphone earbuds.