PDA

View Full Version : hollywood undead: Swan

Mr. EorDie
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp114/thrashandburns/hollywoodundead-swansong-octonereco.jpg

anybody listen to them
their album just dropped a few days ago
the one song "undead(out the way) is on madden 09

Mr. EorDie
09-08-2008, 05:39 PM
bump

d-ville skater
09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Yea, I like Undead.... not really into the other ones. I was going to make a thread about it. But thought it would of already been made.

Mr. EorDie
09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
lol
i downloaded all the songs off of frostwire
pain
everywhere i go
city
they are really good songs

NotoriousBigBird
09-08-2008, 06:00 PM
frostwire? is that like limewire? but.... colder?

insomnia
09-08-2008, 06:32 PM
i like them
btw frostwire is just like the little guy of limewire

Mr. EorDie
09-08-2008, 07:00 PM
frostwire? is that like limewire? but.... colder?

yea same layout of limewire
but i think its alot better

Ride The Sky
09-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Black Dahlia is a good song. I want to pick this album up. I just got Transmetropolitan by War From A Harlots Mouth. I can only get one a week.

Turboz
09-09-2008, 07:28 AM
it's a boy band/rap group/rock band all mixed into one. heck, I like it.

Mr. EorDie
09-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Black Dahlia is a good song. I want to pick this album up. I just got Transmetropolitan by War From A Harlots Mouth. I can only get one a week.

coughlimewireorfrostwirecough

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
09-09-2008, 08:35 AM
I was hanging out at my girlfriends place and one of her roomates had a friend over that was blasting this CD the whole time. I honestly cant comprehend how someone can possibly be into this crap. They completely deface the greatness of Randy Rhodes by using his opening riff in "Undead" through out the whole song done on a fuckin annoying sounding keyboard/synth/whatever.
Their lyrics are complete trash, and their music has the same chord progression I've heard a billion times before in the "hot new bands" releasing crap.

Just a sissy-boy version of bands like Linkin Park.

SkateWillThee
09-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I love all there songs. If I had money I would go by this album.

I would go to one of there concert but might be a little scared of the people there haha j/k

insomnia
09-09-2008, 09:49 AM
yea same layout of limewire
but i think its alot better
frostwire just uses limewires network

Mr. EorDie
09-09-2008, 10:38 AM
I was hanging out at my girlfriends place and one of her roomates had a friend over that was blasting this CD the whole time. I honestly cant comprehend how someone can possibly be into this crap. They completely deface the greatness of Randy Rhodes by using his opening riff in "Undead" through out the whole song done on a fuckin annoying sounding keyboard/synth/whatever.
Their lyrics are complete trash, and their music has the same chord progression I've heard a billion times before in the "hot new bands" releasing crap.

Just a sissy-boy version of bands like Linkin Park.

theyre not a "hot new band"
ive know about them for like 2 years now