PDA

View Full Version : Bring Me The Horizon's new album.

Ride The Sky
09-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Yes, I know what you're thinking. Shit, BMTH, they suck. I know that, but there old one, "Count Your Blessings", actually had some alright content. "Pray For Plagues", and "For Stevie Wonders Eyes Only". The songs had good lyrics, the vocals were nice, the music wasn't too bad.

I downloaded a three track demo for their new album, "Suicide Season". Jesus Christ, I've never heard such shitty songs. I kind of like the music it self in "Chelsea Smile". It has good tune, good guitar and drums to mix nice. The vocals....Holy shit, Oli Sykes really let himself go. All of the songs on here are horrible because of him. The vocals, 1. Do not match the music at all. 2. They are just straight whiny and fucking annoying. Also, the lyrics are just gay. It's the same for the other two songs on that demo, "It Was Written In Blood" and "The Comedown". I think this album would have potential, if the vocalist didn't sound like Yoda getting anally raped by a wookie.

If you are a Bring Me The Horizon fan, don't be let down when you pick this album up, it's just fucking horrible.

tobsta123
09-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Chelsea smile is aight i spose becoz im only into hardcore/straight up.

But yeah way overrated band imo

probedbyalienworkshop
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
holy shit man, i saw them live and they kicked ass!!

regardless, holy shit, they are going soft on us. its freakin gay. all their new songs they played live were sooooo sub-par. like Diamonds Aren't Forever... lacks creative content.
chelsea smile is just gay. and the comedown blows ass. if the cd sounds like that rubbish, i'm not gonna buy.

Jakallica
09-05-2008, 10:00 AM
They're brilliant musicians but I fucking hate Oli's vocals....It's just ruins they're songs.

Ride The Sky
09-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Oliver has good vocals, when he uses them. For Stevie Wonders Eyes Only, Pray For Plagues, Tell Slater Not To Wash His Dick, and Medusa. Those songs have good vocals, but, this new album is looking horrible.

iamtheyeti
09-05-2008, 03:40 PM
yeah, from what i've heard so far their new album is very dissapointing

EmericaSk8er
09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I thought it was decent, just different. They changed a lot though, well Oli did.