PDA

View Full Version : wow

xpn0yk0nceptzx
08-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Coldplay - Viva La Vida

old, but whatever....it's such a great song..

i heard the song like at the beginning of summer, but it was like the song to a commercial and in ever paid it much mind....

but...

i saw the video some weeks back and i've been hooked on it....it's got me by such a grasp...

Do you guys know of any good covers of the song?...the one i like so far is by a guy named Gabe Bondoc....soooooo sick...

Ecko
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
look up the band they stole it from, creaky boards.

Ellsworthskate
08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
A friend of mine likes coldplay and its so funny, he's like ashamed. Whenever he tells someone he likes them he starts out by saying this "now i'm not gay and don't make fun of me or anything but...." Like damn you know your band has a bad rap when people are ashamed of liking you. Not a big fan of coldplay, but I don't mind that song.

x blind hangman x
08-29-2008, 11:47 AM
A friend of mine likes coldplay and its so funny, he's like ashamed. Whenever he tells someone he likes them he starts out by saying this "now i'm not gay and don't make fun of me or anything but...." Like damn you know your band has a bad rap when people are ashamed of liking you. Not a big fan of coldplay, but I don't mind that song.
Yea lol. They have some realllly gay shit though so i dont blame him. "those stars they were.... yelloooowwwwww" like cmon. My sister liked them and she gave me a burned cd and i almost threw up on it.

But the song viva la vida is catchy as fuck.