PDA

View Full Version : The Game's new album dropped yesterday

Ellsworthskate
08-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Haven't got a chance to listen to the whole thing yet, but sounds pretty solid from what I've heard.

The track with luda was alright but I didn't like the beat.

The favorite one I heard so far was the one with Raekwon.

Game's Pain has been leaked for awhile, but thats still a good one.

Anyone else get this album?

popwar sk8er
08-27-2008, 05:28 AM
raekwon is the shit.im not big on rap but he is amazing

Ellsworthskate
08-27-2008, 05:35 AM
yeah the song is called "bulletproof diaries" here is the lyrics, the both bring it pretty hard.

http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/the-game-ft.-raekwon-bulletproof-diaries.html

miniman
08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Ive had this album for ages, theres some good stuff on it.

SkateWillThee
08-27-2008, 09:37 AM
I dont like The Game

bandikid
08-27-2008, 09:39 AM
the game is tolerable at times, but how many times do we need to hear "puffin on chronic/45 on my side/rip eazy e/" repeat

Ellsworthskate
08-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Ive had this album for ages, theres some good stuff on it.

You mutha f'in bootlegger.

And to above post. Thats exactly how dre's style was and he pushed two whole albums out with nothing but that shit, and people worship him.

I actually like it, especially when skating, hardcore lyrics with a bass filled beat while skating is just a good feeling.

rock-adio
08-27-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm not a huge Game fan, but I must say I'm diggin alot of tracks off this album.

bandikid
08-27-2008, 11:39 AM
You mutha f'in bootlegger.

And to above post. Thats exactly how dre's style was and he pushed two whole albums out with nothing but that shit, and people worship him.

I actually like it, especially when skating, hardcore lyrics with a bass filled beat while skating is just a good feeling.

dre isnt known for his rapping, hes known for his beats. 2 albums is nothing compared to the 10 + others have put out. Dre has g-funk west coast beats that are good to skate too, but lyric wise, it gets old. besides, dre isnt even top 5 for best producers of all time either way.

Videon
08-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Does he talkin about niggaz smack hoes?