PDA

View Full Version : what is the point/purpose of guns?

.mond
08-12-2008, 07:46 AM
So last night I witnessed a guy stop in the middle of the road and come out of his SUV with a gun and was threatening the guy driving behind him cuz i guess he was being obnoxious and honkin at him to drive faster or whatever, and i'm like WHYYYYYYYYY? People say guns are for protection and defense or whatever but guns are the most OFFENSIVE objects i can really think of, plus how are you defending yourself with an object that can basically kill a person or seriously maim/injure them?

Seriously tho, what purpose do guns serve? It's not like say a knife which can be used to cut things (human flesh included yes but that's that's obviously not the main point).

/rant

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm in the military, and I know sure as hell that if I get sent to iraq i'm going to want more than a fucking knife.

Turboz
08-12-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm in the military, and I know sure as hell that if I get sent to iraq i'm going to want more than a fucking knife.yeah, The military should be the only ones allowed to use guns.

Louisiana_skater01
08-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Guns arent bad, Its how people use them that makes them offensive. I have 8 guns, But I use full caution with them, I obeyall safety rules, and I never shoot in the direction of another human.

Its the people who obtain a gun for the use of violence and intimidation that makes guns bad.

I think it should be manditory for everyone to take a 24 hour class on gun safety, rules, and other whatnots in order to get a licence to use or obtain a gun.

Not just let everyone who wants a gun to get one.

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 08:01 AM
they serve no useful purpose.

xxdead_dollxx
08-12-2008, 08:03 AM
I want a gun.

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Guns arent bad, Its how people use them that makes them offensive. I have 8 guns, But I use full caution with them, I obeyall safety rules, and I never shoot in the direction of another human.

Its the people who obtain a gun for the use of violence and intimidation that makes guns bad.

I think it should be manditory for everyone to take a 24 hour class on gun safety, rules, and other whatnots in order to get a licence to use or obtain a gun.

more than 24 hours. The only guns that should even be available to the public are hunting guns, and even then I don't like the idea of people killing animals for fun. Assault weapons should not be available for purchase anywhere. No decent person needs to own a gun like that. Two years ago a kid I know killed himself with an AK-47. His dad had NO REASON to own a gun like that, but because he did, his son is dead.

Slapdown
08-12-2008, 08:05 AM
The purpose: To shoot, to injure, to kill, to incapacitate.

The point: None, but nothing in this world has a point.

Louisiana_skater01
08-12-2008, 08:06 AM
more than 24 hours. The only guns that should even be available to the public are hunting guns, and even then I don't like the idea of people killing animals for fun. Assault weapons should not be available for purchase anywhere. No decent person needs to own a gun like that. Two years ago a kid I know killed himself with an AK-47. His dad had NO REASON to own a gun like that, but because he did, his son is dead.

And what is your idea of an assult weapon? And pen could be an assult weapon, a knife, a metal ruler, a rock, a Car are all assult weapons, even your fist can be an assult weapons.

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 08:09 AM
And what is your idea of an assult weapon? And pen could be an assult weapon, a knife, a metal ruler, a rock, a Car are all assult weapons, even your fist can be an assult weapons.

What I mean by assault weapons is any real weapon that was made to assault someone... so like an AK-47, or brass knuckles, or something... A pen's real purpose is not to stab someone.

Brez
08-12-2008, 08:11 AM

This.

IDropkickPunks
08-12-2008, 08:12 AM
whats the purpose of this thread; its queer as shit.

Louisiana_skater01
08-12-2008, 08:27 AM
What I mean by assault weapons is any real weapon that was made to assault someone... so like an AK-47, or brass knuckles, or something... A pen's real purpose is not to stab someone.

yea, but guns were not invented to assult someone, they were invented to hunt and get food for someones family. brass nuckles are stupid. But guns arent meant to be an assult weapon, But people use them in that way.

ZipZinger
08-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Americans need a gun to keep the King of England from coming over the Atlantic and pushin' them around.

jackdaniels
08-12-2008, 09:03 AM
yea, but guns were not invented to assult someone, they were invented to hunt and get food for someones family. brass nuckles are stupid. But guns arent meant to be an assult weapon, But people use them in that way.

Nah nah, guns were first used to kill people. You know, the uh, the first guns were cannon. You don't hunt with cannon.

KREAM
08-12-2008, 09:05 AM
i guess people took advantage of guns as it was only used for hunting animals, i guess, i dont know

igrindtwinkies
08-12-2008, 11:23 AM

What the fuck do you think he means? God some people are fucking retarded.

.mond
08-12-2008, 11:45 AM

i see what you're sayin, but like some other ppl were sayin before guns shouldnt be available to just any random person even with a background check cuz the day you buy ur first gun could be the day u commit ur fist offence like a school/office slaying or whatever.

The main thing that really worries me about guns is all that power that you give to a person in the palm of their hand, its kinda scary.

Dr. Foundation
08-12-2008, 11:47 AM
stop being such pussies. guns have their ups and downs you could say. self defense. would you rather wait for the cops to come or deal with the problem yourself then and there?

H3TT1NG3R
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM
guns are for killing people, aways have a bigger one than your enemy

nwodafometsys
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
yea, but guns were not invented to assult someone, they were invented to hunt and get food for someones family. brass nuckles are stupid. But guns arent meant to be an assult weapon, But people use them in that way.http://www.enemyforces.com/firearms/lr300_1.jpg
http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/others/roe-deer-5220.jpg
Naw

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 11:56 AM
You guys ever see that movie deathwish, and yes the board company got the logo from that movie.

There are a few of them out, but the one I saw was about this city were guns are banned, and this gang like terrorizes the city but no one can do anything about it, and this vigilante with a gun comes and straightens shit out. There are a lot of crazy parts and shit though that really speak politically about why gun ownership rights are important.

bubbleboy
08-12-2008, 11:57 AM
to whoever said only hunting

the Remington model 700 is a standard deer hunting gun

it is also a standard man hunter used by snipers of the military

a gun has one purpose

to kill

once the thing this killed, then comes into play whether it was defense, out of anger or what ever else

stupid people are everywhere

guns are everywhere, they will mix

life is life

without guns, our world would be alot different, and probably worse

xCxCxHx
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM

agreed except for one part.

not just let everyone who wants a gun to get one... do you know how big of a WAR that would be? like War on Drugs x100 on steroids man, there are so many unlicensed guns on the black market right now waiting to buy sold to people who want one bad enough. if someone wants a gun really badly, hes not going to take time and wait to obtain it legally.

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 12:00 PM
yeah its soooo easy to get a gun illegally that would be pointless.

My friend was involved in that shit, like he would buy ak-47's and shit legitemitlly and sell them to mexican gangsters for a few hundred dollars profit. Huge underground business. It was like all through a friend of a friend of a friend shit, passed through so many hands.

xCxCxHx
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
stop being such pussies. guns have their ups and downs you could say. self defense. would you rather wait for the cops to come or deal with the problem yourself then and there?

exactly bro. niggers were trying to break into my uncles house one night, and he pulls his AR15 from out under his bed, and aims the laser scope sight shit on one of the fools and the second that nigger saw the light, he ran through the front door, across the street, and swam through fishweir creek til he got to the other side. *DIRTYYY*

and i believe it. that guns intimidating haha

stairmaster
08-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Do you know want to know why I use a knife? See guns... there too quick, you don't get to see there last emotions..

/quote The Joker form The Dark Knight

Carva
08-12-2008, 12:09 PM

Such an optimistic comment coming from a Christian, no?

.mond
08-13-2008, 06:38 AM
exactly bro. niggers were trying to break into my uncles house one night, and he pulls his AR15 from out under his bed, and aims the laser scope sight shit on one of the fools and the second that nigger saw the light, he ran through the front door, across the street, and swam through fishweir creek til he got to the other side. *DIRTYYY*

and i believe it. that guns intimidating haha
Of course a gun is intimidating, i dont think they'd have had the same reaction if say he was swinging a baseball bat around, unless maybe he had a seriously crazy look on his face. But hey, thanks to your uncle the world is safe from niggers yaaay

rippen in da mitten
08-13-2008, 06:39 AM
when there power is abused it can be harmful

Hagen
08-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Guns are made to hunt with and to defend yourself.

skate___board
08-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Guns level the playing field.

Research Kennesaw, Georgia (not sure on spelling)

its basically, since i know you guys wont actually read up on it, a town in georgia. used to be tons of rapes and murders, it put detroit to shame. after the problem got big enough, a bill was passed that required one person in every household to own and know how to use a firearm.

rape went down something like 88%, and there have been much fewer murders, almost none.

new_skater99
08-13-2008, 06:57 AM
why do people feel the need to have guns to defend themselves? There are so many other things you could use in self defense.

maybe it's just because I'm a quaker, but I could never see myself actually killing someone in self defense. If I was jumped, and I was alone, I would probably do whatever I had to to avoid getting killed myself, but that means knocking the guy out or something. If I had a knife on me, I'd probably use that if I had to.

Guns are for pussies. If you can fight well enough you don't need a fucking gun.

skate___board
08-13-2008, 06:58 AM
Guns are for pussies. If you can fight well enough you don't need a fucking gun.

what if theyre a pussy and have a gun? how useful is knowing how to block a punch then?

new_skater99
08-13-2008, 07:03 AM
what if theyre a pussy and have a gun? how useful is knowing how to block a punch then?

If someone comes up to you, ready to blow your brains out, do you honestly think that anyone would have fast enough reflexes to take out their gun and shoot it before the attacker does?

Also, the way I see it, if someone is about to kill you, and you kill them (completely on purpose, such as shooting them), you're just as bad as they are. Sure it was in self defense, but you never have to kill anyone. I think guns just take it too far.

Videon
08-13-2008, 07:37 AM
So last night I witnessed a guy stop in the middle of the road and come out of his SUV with a gun and was threatening the guy driving behind him cuz i guess he was being obnoxious and honkin at him to drive faster or whatever, and i'm like WHYYYYYYYYY? People say guns are for protection and defense or whatever but guns are the most OFFENSIVE objects i can really think of, plus how are you defending yourself with an object that can basically kill a person or seriously maim/injure them?

Seriously tho, what purpose do guns serve? It's not like say a knife which can be used to cut things (human flesh included yes but that's that's obviously not the main point).

/rant
The point of a firearm is to kill another living creature.
It's up to the user of said firearm if he uses it.

yeah, The military should be the only ones allowed to use guns.
You should not be allowed in America if you truly feel that way.

Mr. Electric Ocean
08-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Guns are fun. Have any of you actually ever shot a gun? Shooting is enjoyable, safe (if you're responsible), and a fun hobby.

Hombre
08-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Well obviously, guns we're made because once, both guys had swords. Then one guy got guns, and the other guy couldn't even think about hurting the first guy anymore, and so peace followed for a while. Then the other guy got guns, and the original trend followed. The process continues with all sorts of hostile technological advances.

And of course, once something with that kind of power is created, you can't destroy it.

Hombre
08-13-2008, 08:17 AM
If someone comes up to you, ready to blow your brains out, do you honestly think that anyone would have fast enough reflexes to take out their gun and shoot it before the attacker does?

Also, the way I see it, if someone is about to kill you, and you kill them (completely on purpose, such as shooting them), you're just as bad as they are.
I think you put way to much emphasis on human life.

ZipZinger
08-13-2008, 09:10 AM
I think you put way to much emphasis on human life.

I think there is nothing that deserves more emphasis than human life. Also your post above this one is just speculation on past events. It has no factual basis. In other words, that's not how it goes.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 09:20 AM

Also, the way I see it, if someone is about to kill you, and you kill them (completely on purpose, such as shooting them), you're just as bad as they are. Sure it was in self defense, but you never have to kill anyone. I think guns just take it too far.

You way off man, that is just wayyy to circumstancial. In a lot of murders and shit its not like some random guy runs up to you and like does a western style quickdraw mcgraw to blow your fucking brains out. It could be a household robbery and the dude has a knife/gun on him. It could just be a mugging and when you try to fight back he pulls out a weapon. Maybe your just walking through a bad part of town at night.

There are plenty of instances when having a gun would mean the differance between life and death. And if you are properly trained you don't have to shoot to kill, just incapacitate.

spoonthumb
08-13-2008, 10:06 AM
protection, defffinatly, bad guys will ALWAYS have guns, so the good guys need them for protection

boodige
08-13-2008, 10:32 AM

the wise man has spoken...

emericas_are_cool
08-13-2008, 11:08 AM
it depends on how you use them its the person thats going to do harm not the gun itself
and yes knives are more commonly used for protection i always carry a knife because i have like 10 kids that wanna jump me and they all carry knives

HUnGary_SAmUraI
08-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Honestly I think pistols should be out of existence, only rifles should be allowed, and to extremely qualified people.

Or they should just allow people to have tazers hahaha

terbzz
08-13-2008, 11:54 AM
i use guns to hunt..

The Sinistral
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
The founding fathers felt that the right to bear arms should not be denied by any american, as they put in the second amendment in the bill of rights.

The idea is protection. Particularly speaking, from people who break into your home or threaten your existence. Animals have been known to attack people as well.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 12:48 PM
The founding fathers felt that the right to bear arms should not be denied by any american, as they put in the second amendment in the bill of rights.

The idea is protection. Particularly speaking, from people who break into your home or threaten your existence. Animals have been known to attack people as well.

I think what the founding fathers had in mind is a little differant than what it means today, back then they were all about trying to liberate themselves from england, they made the constitution so that they would never become what engalnd became. I think they had in mind more militia type bearing of arms, to be used to overthrow an unjust government if necessary, and remember at the time it was pretty much just town militia's, regular citizens, fighting against england.

Word Life
08-13-2008, 12:53 PM
guns are used for hunting, sometimes people use special guns, when they want to hunt people :)

20thCB
08-13-2008, 12:56 PM
I never realized there were so many flaming liberal fucks on this forum.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 12:57 PM

lets not go there now.

Cosmo
08-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Guns kill people, end of.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Gun kill people, end of.

A lot of things could be used to kill people.

Word Life
08-13-2008, 01:04 PM

guns do it fast.

/thread.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 01:04 PM
so?

The Sinistral
08-13-2008, 01:05 PM
I think what the founding fathers had in mind is a little differant than what it means today, back then they were all about trying to liberate themselves from england, they made the constitution so that they would never become what engalnd became. I think they had in mind more militia type bearing of arms, to be used to overthrow an unjust government if necessary, and remember at the time it was pretty much just town militia's, regular citizens, fighting against england.

No, just no. The second amendment has nothing to do with militias, minute mans, or fighting against england, and the bill of rights was proposed 12 years after the declaration of independence from England.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 01:07 PM
No, just no. The second amendment has nothing to do with militias, minute mans, or fighting against england, and the bill of rights was proposed 12 years after the declaration of independence from England.

but but but, wikipedia is never wrong.....

Petitioners v. Dick Anthony Heller. 554 U.S. ____ (2008), page 25. "The debate with respect to the right to keep and bear arms, as with other guarantees in the Bill of Rights, was not over whether it was desirable (all agreed that it was) but over whether it needed to be codified in the Constitution. During the 1788 ratification debates, the fear that the federal government would disarm the people in order to impose rule through a standing army or select militia was pervasive in Antifederalist rhetoric."

Cosmo
08-13-2008, 01:07 PM

But guns are made purely to kill which makes them diferent, and they kill so easily and are so available today.

The Sinistral
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM
but but but, wikipedia is never wrong.....

Petitioners v. Dick Anthony Heller. 554 U.S. ____ (2008), page 25. "The debate with respect to the right to keep and bear arms, as with other guarantees in the Bill of Rights, was not over whether it was desirable (all agreed that it was) but over whether it needed to be codified in the Constitution. During the 1788 ratification debates, the fear that the federal government would disarm the people in order to impose rule through a standing army or select militia was pervasive in Antifederalist rhetoric."

Okay, so how does that change in modern times? We shouldn't be confident enough with our government to trust them not to attack us with their select militias, just because it has never happened.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
the point was the right to bear arms was envisioned to protect people from their governments, a far cry from where we stand today.

The Sinistral
08-13-2008, 01:19 PM
the point was the right to bear arms was envisioned to protect people from their governments, a far cry from where we stand today.

The whole thing is that there is this other side of the law called prosecution, and once you become a felon in the united states you can no longer legally possess a gun. What I'm saying is, you CAN lose your right to own a gun, and the people who still have their rights are more responsible citizens (who in turn are less likely to use a gun for evil.)

On the far end of the spectrum, the protection from the government is still part of the formula as well, IMO.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 01:21 PM
i'm not saying i'm against the right to own guns, I believe in that right if you read my earlier posts, I was actually defending gun ownership, I was just saying that I think when the second amendment was first created they didn't imagine that it would be like it was today, thats all.

Word Life
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM
this whole thing is stupid, we know what the purpose of guns are, to kill or injure or intimidate people or animals. duh. If you really wanted to kill someone, then why waste time stabbing them, just fucking shoot the fool with a SPAS

The Sinistral
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM
i'm not saying i'm against the right to own guns, I believe in that right if you read my earlier posts, I was actually defending gun ownership, I was just saying that I think when the second amendment was first created they didn't imagine that it would be like it was today, thats all.

I suppose it sounded as if you meant to say we shouldn't be provided with the right anymore at all. Yeah, I'd say you're right in the fact that they didn't imagine what it would be like today, with all the people stirring up bullshit in this country

Marevix
08-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Firearms are among the least necessary things EVER, and ultimately do far more harm than good. People wouldn't need them for "defense" if they didn't exist, end of. The only thing they've ever done well is population control, which shouldn't be necessary (and wouldn't if people weren't so collectively fucking stupid about the future of this planet).

scumfiesta1124
08-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Guns are made to hunt with and to defend yourself.

but some cholos think otherwise.

NOTE TO FLAMING LIBERALS: guns dont kill people, people kill people.
and if they really wanted to kill someone bad enough. theyd do it with or without a gun. If we took them off the shelves, do you even realize how much MORE underground crime would erupt? Its bad enough as it is, so why make it worse? All it would do is piss off the people who buy them.

i have about 7 guns myself.
i hunt dove, turkey, quail, pheasant, hogs, and deer.

but not humans.

and if i eat what i kill, its not going to waste.

so if you have a problem with that, go hang that PETA sign on the border, and dont come back.

http://mathdl.maa.org/images/cms_upload/Whitetailed_Deer31910.jpg + http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q215/butchammon/Savage110.jpg
= http://www.actionebook.com/images/venison_rack.jpg
yummmm

I EAT BABIES
08-13-2008, 02:19 PM
I should shoot some of you anti-gun people. Now that would be funny.

Ellsworthskate
08-13-2008, 03:49 PM
scum you should change your avy, I thought you were cosmos for a sec and was like, wtf thats not something he would post.

popwar sk8er
08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMoJ-9G68k

JustGoSkate!
08-13-2008, 03:55 PM
for video games. duh.

oh and to kill people.

terbzz
08-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Guns kill people, end of.

fuck no guns dont kill people u stupid fucker...people kill other people..the gun is just an "object" used to kill people in certain situation..blaming guns for killing people is fucking stupid and close minded...if u blame guns for killing people then i can blame my pencil for misspelled words (words of larry the cabble guy) hes got a point thoe..there is NO WAY you can blame guns..for peoples death..if u banned guns then that would only be taking them out of the hands of the honest people that use them for home pretection,hunting,target shooting,collecting..ect. the people that use them for killing people arnt gonna give up there guns and even if they do..there still gonna get illegal guns...so banning guns is just gonna make the crime rate go up..look at stastics....in other countries that banned guns the crime rate went up.and its easy to understand why..normal people have no guns..bad guys have guns..they dont have to worry about anyone shooting back..and saying guns kill people is the most stupid thain iv ever read.

emericaxskater
08-13-2008, 04:23 PM
yeah, The military should be the only ones allowed to use guns.

The point of the second amendment (Right to bear arms) is so that if the military ever becomes corrupt, we will be able to protect ourselves.

popwar sk8er
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
The point of the second amendment (Right to bear arms) is so that if the military ever becomes corrupt, we will be able to protect ourselves.

you mean like now??:S

ZipZinger
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
you mean like now??:S

Not at all like now. More like when the military becomes a clear and present danger to American citizens.

nwodafometsys
08-13-2008, 05:21 PM
I play tennis with bullets sometimes

Hombre
08-13-2008, 05:29 PM
I think there is nothing that deserves more emphasis than human life. Also your post above this one is just speculation on past events. It has no factual basis. In other words, that's not how it goes.
Actually that's exactly how it goes. A basic understanding of human psyche will obviously highlight the need for comfort, power, and the illusion of safety that guns can fulfill.
And no, someone who will start using a gun for wrong has already ceased being a functioning member of society, and there is no reason a better person should be lost for the lesser beings imprisoned years.
And don't fucking tell me we can't judge if people are worthy, the guns themselves give us that priviledge, and basic morales can decide if someone is better than someone else.

ZipZinger
08-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Actually that's exactly how it goes. A basic understanding of human psyche will obviously highlight the need for comfort, power, and the illusion of safety that guns can fulfill.

When you put it this way, you are correctly analyzing the reasons for gun ownership.

Well obviously, guns we're made because once, both guys had swords. Then one guy got guns, and the other guy couldn't even think about hurting the first guy anymore, and so peace followed for a while. Then the other guy got guns, and the original trend followed. The process continues with all sorts of hostile technological advances.

When you put it this way, you're talking about a series of events that never actually happened.

spoonthumb
08-13-2008, 05:53 PM

me either

Hombre
08-13-2008, 05:56 PM
When you put it this way, you are correctly analyzing the reasons for gun ownership.

When you put it this way, you're talking about a series of events that never actually happened. Actually, I was reffering to new skaters comment about how someone who kills someone else in self defense is just as despicable as the original attacker.

where's_WALDO?
08-13-2008, 07:58 PM
uh canada doesn't have guns and are crime rate isn't high at all so you can't say taking guns away adds to crime rate

but we don't have mexican's either so it's not really fair

treyflip3
08-13-2008, 10:05 PM
this

http://airsoftskirmish.co.uk/images/TAN870.jpg

plus this

http://animal.discovery.com/guides/wild-birds/gallery/mallard_duck.jpg

equals this

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/173000/173423wCfB_w.jpg

zoo yorker
08-13-2008, 10:11 PM
this

]http://airsoftskirmish.co.uk/images/TAN870.jpg[/IMG]

plus this

]http://animal.discovery.com/guides/wild-birds/gallery/mallard_duck.jpg[/IMG]

equals this

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/173000/173423wCfB_w.jpg[/IMG]

I'm hungry as fuck now

filmersam12
08-14-2008, 12:10 AM
they serve no useful purpose.

agreed my friend

late_flip
08-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Simply put.

If you hand a gun to a human or monkey, they might do something.

But if you handed a gun to any other kind of animal or being.

they just look at it retardedly.

shiny_nickel
08-14-2008, 04:06 AM
you can turn off a light pretty quick with a gun.

.mond
08-14-2008, 07:33 AM
but some cholos think otherwise.

NOTE TO FLAMING LIBERALS: guns dont kill people, people kill people.
and if they really wanted to kill someone bad enough. theyd do it with or without a gun. If we took them off the shelves, do you even realize how much MORE underground crime would erupt? Its bad enough as it is, so why make it worse? All it would do is piss off the people who buy them.

i have about 7 guns myself.
i hunt dove, turkey, quail, pheasant, hogs, and deer.

but not humans.

and if i eat what i kill, its not going to waste.

so if you have a problem with that, go hang that PETA sign on the border, and dont come back.

http://mathdl.maa.org/images/cms_upload/Whitetailed_Deer31910.jpg + http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q215/butchammon/Savage110.jpg
= http://www.actionebook.com/images/venison_rack.jpg
yummmm
pfft, hunt like a real man and use a spear

oh and all the talk about "the real honest people that use guns for hunting, protection, blah blah blah, this makes no sense cause anyone is capable of murder/assault, it just takes the right stimulus. I could have bought a gun to hunt or just to collect or whatever, then say a month later someone rapes my daughter, i get all angry and vengeful and take one of my guns from my collection turning from honest citizen to *murderer*

Poopdeck
08-14-2008, 07:44 AM
I don't have a problem with guns, just don't abuse them, but no matter what laws are passed, criminals will still be able to get their hands on a gun. With that said I think those who legally abtain gun ownership deserve it. I have guns, clubs, knives, spears, and a hatchet with a dope pipe running up the handle, and I'd prefer to have thet gun with me in a serious situation than the pipe hatchet.