PDA

View Full Version : wow am i scared haha.

Girlboards.
08-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Well it's 3 in the morning and at 130 me and my friend decided to meet up and walk to 7.11 to go get someshit to eat and drink.

so as we're walking back we start talking about ghosts and really freaky shit.
i dont know why i was so afraid haha, but i got to the point where after i finished my chili dog, and cofee my friend and i split up and i ran as fast as possible home like a mile and a half.
yeah i got home like 5 minutes ago.

have you guys had encounters with ghosts or spirits or weird phenominoms or stuff haha.

The Masked Magician
08-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah my friend is so pale sometimes we think he is a real ghost.

DVS Skater
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
My cousin and his friends went to this facility where they put people with contagious diseases like 100 years ago, and they took a picture of his friend at a girl who was 18s tombstone and when the pictures got developed a girl was standing next to him in an early 1900s dress

awqaw
08-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Well it's 3 in the morning and at 130 me and my friend decided to meet up and walk to 7.11 to go get someshit to eat and drink.

so as we're walking back we start talking about ghosts and really freaky shit.
i dont know why i was so afraid haha, but i got to the point where after i finished my chili dog, and cofee my friend and i split up and i ran as fast as possible home like a mile and a half.
yeah i got home like 5 minutes ago.

have you guys had encounters with ghosts or spirits or weird phenominoms or stuff haha.

that happens to me and my friends when we talk about scary crap

nwodafometsys
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
My cousin and his friends went to this facility where they put people with contagious diseases like 100 years ago, and they took a picture of his friend at a girl who was 18s tombstone and when the pictures got developed a girl was standing next to him in an early 1900s dressFuck you. Now I cant sleep :[

Vans4eva
08-12-2008, 12:27 AM
My cousin and his friends went to this facility where they put people with contagious diseases like 100 years ago, and they took a picture of his friend at a girl who was 18s tombstone and when the pictures got developed a girl was standing next to him in an early 1900s dress

Jesus christ wtf!

kensil811
08-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Does your town not have curfew?

Vans4eva
08-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Only pussies live in towns with curfews silly. jay kay, I'm loving the box to those es's lol.

kensil811
08-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Only pussies live in towns with curfews silly. jay kay, I'm loving the box to those es's lol.
haha
i wish they came with a sticker of the krooked guy in that same size, that would be a sick sticker.

Vans4eva
08-12-2008, 12:35 AM
ahaha yeah. What do they come with?

kensil811
08-12-2008, 12:44 AM
ahaha yeah. What do they come with?
All I got in the box were the shoes and the extra laces with the little krooked guys on them. I don't use the extra laces since from far away I assume they'll make my shoes look like they have the kind of laces that girls sometimes put on their shoes.

tobsta123
08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Well we had year 10 camp, We were at a bon fire whole year, and the instructor told us of a place at camp where some student got lost and murdered, Found dead 1 week later in a plastic bag at a spot near the creek, Wasnt to scary BUT me and my mates decided to sneak out at night and check it out.

So we are walking down cold as, So dark you couldnt see 3 steps infront of you. I was 2nd from the front of the pack, when we all notice our mate is missing, So the guy behind me starts freeking out like what the fuck is going on, Im like yeah practical joke, so we yell "Yeah we are gunna keep walking! blah blah", We keep walking for about 5 minutes and are like where has he gone, and we all start getting worried. So like 3 of us are like fuck this man lets go back, so we all decide to bitch it -.-

We start walking back and come to a crossroads and are like Fuck what way!?! We hang there for a while decideing on what to do, We had no phones. We say ok, Lets go one way if its wrong just trek back and take other way. So we are heading up the left track and come to some lake, (Looks just like the movies) Fog drifting across the water dead silent and stare into it for a few seconds, and out of no where ripples of water come to the sure and im like tripping balls, and i go fuck this im going back haha wrong way, i was so scared, So im sprinting back to the crossroad part sooo fast, Im was packing bricks hard. I get back and go up the right path non stop running, Hearing wierd shit like my minds playing tricks on me.

I end up getting back to the camp and like ok sick, Its me and my mate in there just chilling, About 30 mins past im like oh fuck where are the others, well i start thinking the worst like they died or something got em, They show up about 20 mins after that, But my mate that we lost at the start didnt come back, So we are like Wow we have to report this, SO we tell the teachers, they all get up and we all search the trials looking for our mate, Mean while hes in the girls caben just chilling mourning comes, teachers are about to call his parents and he shows up at breakfast, The most worried/scared ive ever been for someone.

awqaw
08-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Well we had year 10 camp, We were at a bon fire whole year, and the instructor told us of a place at camp where some student got lost and murdered, Found dead 1 week later in a plastic bag at a spot near the creek, Wasnt to scary BUT me and my mates decided to sneak out at night and check it out.

So we are walking down cold as, So dark you couldnt see 3 steps infront of you. I was 2nd from the front of the pack, when we all notice our mate is missing, So the guy behind me starts freeking out like what the fuck is going on, Im like yeah practical joke, so we yell "Yeah we are gunna keep walking! blah blah", We keep walking for about 5 minutes and are like where has he gone, and we all start getting worried. So like 3 of us are like fuck this man lets go back, so we all decide to bitch it -.-

We start walking back and come to a crossroads and are like Fuck what way!?! We hang there for a while decideing on what to do, We had no phones. We say ok, Lets go one way if its wrong just trek back and take other way. So we are heading up the left track and come to some lake, (Looks just like the movies) Fog drifting across the water dead silent and stare into it for a few seconds, and out of no where ripples of water come to the sure and im like tripping balls, and i go fuck this im going back haha wrong way, i was so scared, So im sprinting back to the crossroad part sooo fast, Im was packing bricks hard. I get back and go up the right path non stop running, Hearing wierd shit like my minds playing tricks on me.

I end up getting back to the camp and like ok sick, Its me and my mate in there just chilling, About 30 mins past im like oh fuck where are the others, well i start thinking the worst like they died or something got em, They show up about 20 mins after that, But my mate that we lost at the start didnt come back, So we are like Wow we have to report this, SO we tell the teachers, they all get up and we all search the trials looking for our mate, Mean while hes in the girls caben just chilling mourning comes, teachers are about to call his parents and he shows up at breakfast, The most worried/scared ive ever been for someone.

i hate it when you start running and you're minds playing scary shit in your head

The_Q
08-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Pics or fuck to go off.

kensil811
08-12-2008, 01:38 AM
i hate it when you start running and you're minds playing scary shit in your head
Haha I know, your mind can make situations so much worse.

xxdead_dollxx
08-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Does your town not have curfew?

Your town has curfew!?!?! Hahah that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. I don't believe in ghosts n that stuff so it doesn't scare me.

eatumsisadouche
08-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Does your town not have curfew?Do you actually listen to your towns curfew?

JerseySucks
08-12-2008, 04:07 AM
That happens to me too. You'll be sitting around with friends telling ghost stories or just thinking of frightening things and such and you'll actually get scared without seeing anything. Your mind is powerful.

Tony
08-12-2008, 04:24 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo_effect#Placebo_effect

Brez
08-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Pics or fuck to go off.

I want to see this picture also.

Girlboards.
08-12-2008, 08:08 AM
All I got in the box were the shoes and the extra laces with the little krooked guys on them. I don't use the extra laces since from far away I assume they'll make my shoes look like they have the kind of laces that girls sometimes put on their shoes.

yeah my krook editions come today.

FREELOVEPARK
08-12-2008, 08:11 AM
i love chilli dogs.

ZipZinger
08-12-2008, 08:13 AM
I've never had any encounters with ghosts, but one time I had an encounter with this chick who could roll a fishnet shirt off her ass just by shaking it. It was pretty hot.

Girlboards.
08-12-2008, 08:16 AM
I've never had any encounters with ghosts, but one time I had an encounter with this chick who could roll a fishnet shirt off her ass just by shaking it. It was pretty hot.

Really?
sick dood.

strikemcgee
08-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Brez, my friend Dick, and I were walking around the sand dunes behind my house at like 1 am. Not sure why we were just bored so we headed out there. So its pitch black cause this is like the middle of the woods. So we are walking and of course someone has to start talking about some creepy guy with red eyes and an axe. So we are all freaked out and we get to the sand pits and we decided to go back cause its getting freaky. So we are walking down the path back to my truck and out of nowhere, we see these lights come u from behind us like headlights or a car. So i'm like tweaking out cause, a car in the middle of the woods? and at 1 am. So we all spin around real fast and realize it was fireworks. Wasn't even close to July 4th at all. So at that point we proceeded to speed walk back to my truck. So sketchy.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
08-12-2008, 08:39 AM
similar to DVS's story..

my aunt's first daughter still lives in the philippines and the school she goes to (the same school i went to in my earlier days) was talked to be pretty haunted...my mom and some of my other aunties went to that school when they were younger and they told me about stories they've heard about someone getting killed there and whatnot....anyways, my aunt's daughter was at the school for a school party and she took a picture with her friends near the area where they said the person was killed....needless to say, when they developed the picture, there was a ghost in the background...

i'll try to find the picture later...

to me, it seemed pretty fake and photoshopped, but my aunt and my mom was claiming it's real....

SkaterPotater
08-12-2008, 08:47 AM
My friend Phils house is extremely haunted. He'd have a ton of stories if he joined.

He told me one time he was sleeping in his bed. His bed is Like a top bunk bed with no bottom bunk though. Anyway he said he woke up at 3 in the morning for some odd reason. 5 minutes later his door bursts open and a black silhouette is standing in his door way. It was just a pitch black figure standing in his door way. He just stared at it in fright and layed back down trying not to think about it. He also told me through the whole night there where things banging around in his kitchen and footsteps in the hallway. His hallway is long as shit to, since his and his brothers room are extensions to their house.

I've also had trouble at his house. I stayed over once and it was 3 in the morning, because I always have trouble sleeping out. Next thing I know the blankets I was sleeping under, flew off of me and across the room.

baker_skater
08-12-2008, 08:58 AM
My brother lives in the attic, and he said this happened to him twice. He woke up in the middle of the night and saw a white figure, he tried to move but he couldn't for about a minute or two. Same thing happened to his ex-girlfriend up there.

atmboy136
08-12-2008, 09:01 AM
The old lady who used to own all the land in my neighborhood died of cancer a few years ago. She was super nice and all, but after she died, everyone in my family thinks her ghost comes here every now and then. Sometimes we'll just be chillin' at night and doors will just open. One time I was laying on my bed playing video games with my friend Antwan and my window slid open REALLY fast. But there was no one outside and we think it was Ethel (the old lady) and another time which was just a few nights ago... We were sitting in my garage with the door shut. Completely random, the door opens up, then slams. We all jumped because it was scary. Then I said to open it again like 10 minutes later and it did. Then I said to close it, and it did.

My house is haunted, sometimes you'll just feel a hand on your shoulder but no one is there. Haha. Scary shit.

Flipped
I've also had trouble at his house. I stayed over once and it was 3 in the morning, because I always have trouble sleeping out. Next thing I know the blankets I was sleeping under, flew off of me and across the room.

Dude, that ghost was about to rape you.

enjoiSkateboarding5
Why does the es shoebox in your sig have the krroked guy on the box?