PDA

View Full Version : Whats the so called click

kc91
08-11-2008, 10:33 PM
in your school that you fucking hate.
The mother fucking Welding kids(yes thats what they're called)

They have like 8 welding classes every day, hang in there chew smoke and i have some classes near there room. Everyday i get shit for skating which doesnt bother, but what does bother me is when they will say something like cut your hair fag(it is now)but there hair is long or longer than mine.. There IQ is at least 2.87 and they're just fucking scum of the earth and like trolls.

END RANT//

Strobe Media
08-11-2008, 10:34 PM
scene/emo

SkaterPotater
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
The teachers

graffeedy5
08-11-2008, 10:36 PM
wiggers and the nerdy band/orchestra kids are really really annoying. especially the dumb nerds. There was this kid in my level 3 (highest level is 4) english class that sat behind me and would do all of his homework, study for everything and read all the books and stuff. While i would just barely pay attention in class, do maybe half of my homework, skim through the book so i could bullshit some answers. And i got a full letter grade higher than him on 90% of the tests/quizzes. Come on, if your going to be a nerd at least do it right and get As bitch.

austin_powers
08-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Idk my bff Jill?
lol but i hate emo people seresly like wtf just cut your wrist until you die fuck emo's

RisingFallens
08-11-2008, 10:40 PM
The girls that think they are crazy.
Like they do whatever they want. Because thier life sucks.
Be responble kay?

SUPER GRAND
08-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Annoying kids that talk to you even when you ditch them everyday.

eatumsisadouche
08-11-2008, 10:47 PM
The kids that act like they snowboard or skate, but when you talk to them they get confused and have no idea what you're saying

Mr. EorDie
08-11-2008, 10:49 PM
The kids that act like they snowboard or skate, but when you talk to them they get confused and have no idea what you're saying

yes
we call them posers

Vans4eva
08-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Ghetto people/Gangbangers, I always get shit for wearing my blue Yankee's hat, which is stupid.

eatumsisadouche
08-11-2008, 10:50 PM
yes
we call them posers
I know, but when you say posers on here you automatically think about skateboarding, when there's more that claim to snowboard than claim to skate at my school

graffeedy5
08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Annoying kids that talk to you even when you ditch them everyday.
yep, kid sat at our lunch table every day for first half of first semester, and the whole time we would either ignore him or make fun of him. And he would continue to sit there trying to make fun of us but it would just backfire and we would end up laughing at him. Finally got that we hated him by 2nd quarter and left
Lol, kid in my homeroom was talking about his new burton that he got because he snapped his forum. so im thinking, well if he snapped his forum he must shred some fuckin gnar, cause snowboards are hard to snap unless you completely suck ass. Went snowboarding and this kid was there, he could barely carve. I asked him how he broke his forum and he said " i tried to snowboard off of my roof and hit a rock in the middle of my board, snow wasnt as deep as i thought.

Zeroskater11
08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Jocks. They're all stuck up assholes. I used to hate the wigger kids, but besides the way they dress and the music they listen to, they're some funny motherfuckers.

eatumsisadouche
08-11-2008, 10:58 PM
yep, kid sat at our lunch table every day for first half of first semester, and the whole time we would either ignore him or make fun of him. And he would continue to sit there trying to make fun of us but it would just backfire and we would end up laughing at him. Finally got that we hated him by 2nd quarter and leftThere was a kid like that last year. He would sit at our table and no one except one kid even knew his name, but he knew all of ours. He was creepy as hell. We just made fun of him all day, but he kept coming back.

Lol, kid in my homeroom was talking about his new burton that he got because he snapped his forum. so im thinking, well if he snapped his forum he must shred some fuckin gnar, cause snowboards are hard to snap unless you completely suck ass. Went snowboarding and this kid was there, he could barely carve. I asked him how he broke his forum and he said " i tried to snowboard off of my roof and hit a rock in the middle of my board, snow wasnt as deep as i thought.There's one kid at my school that's so full of shit about snowboarding, he's gay anyways, but he always talks shit about how he loves snowboarding and he's so good. I saw him at the start of last season and he couldn't straight air a 5 foot stepdown, and he could barely ride across the shortest flat box. When I asked him about it he just said,"I'm better at getting creative on runs than doing park shit" I just laughed at him. Then at the end of this school year he was standing in the same group as me outside by this big kinked rail, and he said that the next time it snows he's gonna hit it.

Girlboards.
08-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Wiggers wiggers wiggers.

DVS Skater
08-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Everytime I see this I think it says "Whats the so called dick"

RC
08-12-2008, 12:59 AM
anyone who tries to get attention by doing stupid shit. um, that one girl who hangs out with all of the guys at lunch. and preps.

Skater_goth
08-12-2008, 01:03 AM
getting it put in my but

kensil811
08-12-2008, 01:31 AM
The bros

The_Q
08-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Only like 75 kids in my grade, so we're not big enough for cliques. All the kids who gave me shit for having long hair are fags though, I kind of wanted to keep it long out of spite.

ChrystalMeth
08-12-2008, 02:38 AM
i reaaallly hate the sluts at my school.
then theres just the chicks that act slutty.
i hate them too.

tobsta123
08-12-2008, 03:00 AM
/wrist.

Umm well, Plastics. I got a few in my school. Like ive got a good personality, im the kid that everyone knows as an awesome dude, like i know everyone in my school. BUT! when the plastics talk to me its just becoz everyone else does, Basically most of them are like the chicks off mean girls, They will say ohh i love your hair and turn around and say its dirt. So one day i was like, "Why talk to me?! you dont like me and you sure as hell dont want to get to know me, People like you are just fakes and scum that walk the earth who think they are king shit, putting people down." Thats word for word what i said to them, So there return in humiliation was, "Yeah well at least we have style unlike you" AHAHA i laughed in there faces, I mean is that a come back? but yeah people like that pisses me off.

Ohh and people who are cocky, for no reason...Example: winning a fight.

eatumsisadouche
08-12-2008, 03:04 AM
I knew someone would sig that

xxdead_dollxx
08-12-2008, 03:57 AM
Ities (Italians) and the wannabe-Ities piss the fuck out of me.

pinkeh
08-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Some ridiculous groups of kids who call themselves "the scene kids" who seem to enjoy playing on scene stereotypes but if you call them scene and aren't an 80 pound myspace whore with tsunami hair (or 80 pounds in general), then they get pissed the fuck off about it. Other than that I'm sure they're really cool kids and it's not really my business what they do within their group of friends, but it's dumb. Other than that I really have no problem with anyone in my school (not that I have a problem with "the scene kids" or whatever either) unless they have a problem with me, and if they do it's my fault and I don't care. There's no group of kids I dislike, I just dislike people in general usually, but I get along with them anyway because I basically have to. There's a few really cool kids at my school though so it evens out.

JerseySucks
08-12-2008, 05:34 AM
I generally dislike the majority of my school, but their is one group that really irks me..

These kids find it a necessity to bring skateboards and guitars to school everyday (of course they are BRUTAL all black B.C. Rich or something else completely metalll, fucking fags.) Anyway, they walk around all day with the 2 previously mentioned objects in their hands, basically trying to sell an image to the rest of the school. A SKATEBOARD FITS IN YOUR FUCKING LOCKER, THERE IS NO NEED TO CARRY IT AROUND THE HALLS. AND THERE IS ZERO NEED TO CARRY A GUITAR AROUND SCHOOL. ANY REAL GUITARIST WOULD NOT RISK DAMAGING THEIR BABY BY CARRYING IT AROUND A BUILDING WITH A POPULATION OF 2,500+, AND TAKING IT FROM CLASS TO CLASS WITH OUT EVEN A FUCKING CASE. None of the fuckers can skate worth a shit, and of course their guitar playing (if you can call it that) is even worse.

You don't even need me to tell you that all the douche bags have pitiful taste in music. And none of them can be considered musicians, they all fucking suck. Our school has something called ''open mic night'' where all these fags gather round and attempt to make music, and disgrace anyone that has ever actually played an instrument properly.

Honestly, my writing ability isn't at a skill level high enough to accurately express how much I despise these fools. I usually just make fun of people I dislike in my head, but these kids reached a level of faggotry I previously thought was unreachable.

It would be such a phenomenal feeling to give one of those kids a swift hook across the jaw, I'd probably pass out from the inconceivable happiness.

Brez
08-12-2008, 05:39 AM
clique*

I've graduated so I've since moved on from my school, but before I always hated a lot of it. I really disliked the wiggers and there were also a shit load of people that were really scummy. It was pretty gross to be honest.

davmino
08-12-2008, 06:03 AM
i hang out with multiple groups of people but i dont have my own set clique cuz i dont wanna deal with the shit and also i hate the popular people they are so mean they make fun of my clothes but then they end up wearing like almost the samething within that week i mean its fucked up because everything is a popularity contest and it sucks if your not popular(me) that you have no chance in sports or anything

Turboz
08-12-2008, 06:14 AM
well, unless my school has some secret underground emo society, i'm going to have to say black chicks who never shut up and think they're always right. I honestly don't know if there are any black girls on this site, but if there are, I doubt any of them fit the above description.

eatumsisadouche
08-12-2008, 06:39 AM
I generally dislike the majority of my school, but their is one group that really irks me..

These kids find it a necessity to bring skateboards and guitars to school everyday (of course they are BRUTAL all black B.C. Rich or something else completely metalll, fucking fags.) Anyway, they walk around all day with the 2 previously mentioned objects in their hands, basically trying to sell an image to the rest of the school. A SKATEBOARD FITS IN YOUR FUCKING LOCKER, THERE IS NO NEED TO CARRY IT AROUND THE HALLS. AND THERE IS ZERO NEED TO CARRY A GUITAR AROUND SCHOOL. ANY REAL GUITARIST WOULD NOT RISK DAMAGING THEIR BABY BY CARRYING IT AROUND A BUILDING WITH A POPULATION OF 2,500+, AND TAKING IT FROM CLASS TO CLASS WITH OUT EVEN A FUCKING CASE. None of the fuckers can skate worth a shit, and of course their guitar playing (if you can call it that) is even worse.

You don't even need me to tell you that all the douche bags have pitiful taste in music. And none of them can be considered musicians, they all fucking suck. Our school has something called ''open mic night'' where all these fags gather round and attempt to make music, and disgrace anyone that has ever actually played an instrument properly.

Honestly, my writing ability isn't at a skill level high enough to accurately express how much I despise these fools. I usually just make fun of people I dislike in my head, but these kids reached a level of faggotry I previously thought was unreachable.

It would be such a phenomenal feeling to give one of those kids a swift hook across the jaw, I'd probably pass out from the inconceivable happiness.
I carry my skateboard around at school because I don't have a locker, but i only bring it days I know I'm going to skate without a chance to get home first.

We have the same thing with douche bags carrying around guitars at my school, except they take it a step farther and carry amps around with them all day, then at lunch they play their shitty metal in the courtyard at lunch. There's two or three kids with guitars and one that brings a bass.

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 07:11 AM
I really really hate all the emo kids at my school. They're all pretty much in the grades below me, but they are so fucking annoying. I don't know most of them, but the reason I don't like them is because they sit in the middle of the fucking hallway and talk before homeroom (there's like 20 of them) and they block the entire hallway, so it's fucking impossible to get through there. It sucks cause its the hallway my homeroom is in; otherwise I wouldn't care.

The black kids do it too, but they're worse because they do it throughout the whole day, and it's not just one hallway. It was mostly seniors last year though, so I don't think they'll be a problem this year.

Almost everyone at my school are jocks, and most of them are alright, but there's like 50 girls that are just incredibly stupid. I don't really care, because it's entertaining, but at the same time I just can't believe how dumb they are.

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 07:19 AM

There is absolutely no way anyone in my school would ever get away with that.

KREAM
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
there was this one weird emo kid who use to follow me and my friends everyday and he would wear the SAME exact clothes everyday and he smelled like shit and he was annoying

there isnt any click i dislike, just some people in each click

c1e1n1t1u1r1y
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
all these lil wayne obsessed fucks, and kids who just carry their skateboard around the halls. haha

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 07:23 AM
I always kind of got along with all the differant groups and shit, but there were some individual kids that just creeped me the fuck out.

One kid I had in a few of my classes was super quiet, weird as fuck, like he would sit in the back of class and never do anything but sleep and would always be getting in trouble for not doing shit all day. Like he would peel off pieces of his skin and fuckin eat it or like put it in his fucking notebook, just like goldmember (no fucking lie, i'm being dead serious). And he hung out with this other fat ass kid that no one liked, he was the biggest douche who thought he was just hilarious, one day in computer class the kid next to him got up to go to the bathroom and he jumped on his computer and deleted all his files and wrote a bunch of shit talking all over his screen, too bad the fucking dumbass didn't realize that our teacher has that program where you can see everyones screen and can see what they are doing. Got kicked out for that little stunt, because it was his second serious offense, the first one was when he wore this shirt with the consitution on it (we have a pretty lame dress code, plain shirts and shit only) and like when they told him to take it off he and the other wierd kid I was talking about staged this protest in the quad where they like got up on this bench and refused to get down. So fuckin gay...

KREAM
08-12-2008, 07:23 AM
in my school if you bring your board you have to carry it, it aint gonna fit in your locker haha there too small

EmericasBlackSkater
08-12-2008, 07:24 AM
the fucking Bitch click.

ZipZinger
08-12-2008, 07:26 AM
the bros

i hate them so much.

KREAM
08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
and there was this weird ass giant juggalo kid who would sit in class and start cutting himself and letting the blood drip and he whispered to this black kid "i hope i die a horrible painful death", the black kid was like WTF?

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 07:30 AM
and there was this weird ass giant juggalo kid who would sit in class and start cutting himself and letting the blood drip and he whispered to this black kid "i hope i die a horrible painful death", the black kid was like WTF?

hahaha wtf.

ZipZinger
08-12-2008, 07:36 AM

that's fucked up. did the teacher do anything about that?

strikemcgee
08-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I hate wiggers, especially the dirty, EBT wiggers that act so tough and gangster like.
Pisses me off.

EmericasBlackSkater
08-12-2008, 08:39 AM
wiggers suck tit dirt.

.Flip.
08-12-2008, 08:40 AM
posers, the ok skaters who talk shit because you cant tre a 4 step (which most of them can barely tre), preps

froto
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Most likely the fake gangsters at my school. They have a gang called "Dynasty", and they are a bunch of pussies. 12 of them jumped one kid at a party once.

the bros aren't really a problem though, thankfully.

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
posers, the ok skaters who talk shit because you cant tre a 4 step (which most of them can barely tre), preps

At my school I was like the only mediocre skater there, everyone was either someone who just started or sucked really bad or a fuckin ripper, kind of hard cause skating with the newbs made me feel like I sucked worse than I did, even though I was the best of that group, skating with the rippers mad me feel like shit too cause I was the worst of that group and while everyone was throwing hammers I felt like the gay kid who had to sit and watch.

Zero_Blood
08-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Everytime I see this I think it says "Whats the so called dick"
same, cuz when your not paying attention it looks like the c and the l come together to make a d : cl

xpn0yk0nceptzx
08-12-2008, 08:50 AM
back in high school, i pretty much got along with anyone and everyone...

but the ones i was really annoyed with were the gangsters....all of them...Surenos, Northenos, the YBD clique, Killa Mob, MOD....it was all dumb...they'd skip class to fight, if someone was suspended, they'd come to school anyways to fight, blah blah blah...

as far as posers, luckily, i got out of high school before the skateboarding craze hit....

CTskater94
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
most people at my school arent that annoying, but there are a few...
those kids that hang around you and think your their friend just cus you dont make fun of them/beat the shit out of them

that one group of kids who aparently smokes a whole bunch of weed and dresses in jeans with sharpie peace signs all over them and tries to dread their hair and who thinks bob marley and the greatful dead are the greatest bands ever. pretty annoying.

strikemcgee
08-12-2008, 09:00 AM
oh fuck i forgot one, all the kids that think they know everything about cars. and tuner cars, they think they can go race their shitty ass eclipses and go get drunk with little 8th graders and freshman even tho they are now seniors in high school. they all think they are so tough and they give themselves these group names for their pussy ass cars. more like rice burners. i think it absolutely pathetic to be honest.

KREAM
08-12-2008, 09:00 AM
the teacher doesnt do shit haha, you can do whatever you want, he just gave EVERYONE Fs, yet it was the only class i passed haha

Brez
08-12-2008, 09:01 AM
oh fuck i forgot one, all the kids that think they know everything about cars. and tuner cars, they think they can go race their shitty ass eclipses and go get drunk with little 8th graders and freshman even tho they are now seniors in high school. they all think they are so tough and they give themselves these group names for their pussy ass cars. more like rice burners. i think it absolutely pathetic to be honest.

Sup Dj, Dj, Mike, Peter, Matt, Lucas and Steven.

Burrut
08-12-2008, 09:02 AM
the blacks that wear cereal box backpacks, and bros really pissed me off when i was at school. skaters versus bros brawl happened once. us skaters had half the school cheering us on as we beat down about 7 bros. we had about 20, they started it. so they deserved it. they jumped my friend and put him in the hospital. they used bats and ran him over. so we fuckin smashed em

ispitfire
08-12-2008, 09:03 AM
the very few wiggers at my school.

they are absolutely convinced they can beat the shit out of anyone, when the most cocky one is like 5'10" 130 lbs, and only fights when he's got a friend who jumps in with him, or when he just starts choking you from behind when you have no idea who is even doing it.

strikemcgee
08-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Sup Dj, Dj, Mike, Peter, Matt, Lucas and Steven.

i want to beat the shit out of all of them.

Popwar Pill
08-12-2008, 09:27 AM
I pretty much hated everyone at my school...most of the time I only went there for something to do.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
08-12-2008, 09:30 AM
the blacks that wear cereal box backpacks, and bros really pissed me off when i was at school. skaters versus bros brawl happened once. us skaters had half the school cheering us on as we beat down about 7 bros. we had about 20, they started it. so they deserved it. they jumped my friend and put him in the hospital. they used bats and ran him over. so we fuckin smashed em

fuck bros...sounds legit that you guys put the beat down on those dudes that hurt your friend.....was your friend okay after getting out of the hospital?

iJustDroppedMySkittles
08-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I fucking hate all the preppy kids. That is pretty much all there is in my school.

.Flip.
08-12-2008, 09:42 AM
At my school I was like the only mediocre skater there, everyone was either someone who just started or sucked really bad or a fuckin ripper, kind of hard cause skating with the newbs made me feel like I sucked worse than I did, even though I was the best of that group, skating with the rippers mad me feel like shit too cause I was the worst of that group and while everyone was throwing hammers I felt like the gay kid who had to sit and watch.

there are only like 3 really good ones and 2 of them are mad chill

atmboy136
08-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Kids that think they're better than everyone else because they play sports and get pampered because they're rich. It's ridiculous.

shredzilla26
08-12-2008, 10:25 AM
scene/emo

Burrut
08-12-2008, 10:43 AM
fuck bros...sounds legit that you guys put the beat down on those dudes that hurt your friend.....was your friend okay after getting out of the hospital?
three days out of the hospital, he fucked one of the bros up.

jakeblueisballin
08-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Preps. The "pretend to be your friend around the teachers then talk shit" kids. The girls who think there so fucking ugly and there hot (and vice versa)

Ramen
08-12-2008, 10:49 AM
There's quite a few Duffel clones in my school that I don't really like.

michaelo
08-12-2008, 10:50 AM
I don't know why here but like some how we get all along. The skaters and friends with hicks and preps or most of the preps it's really funny.

ink_cartridge
08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm not racist, but the loudass, black girls that roam the hall like fat hippos then stop in the middle of the hallway to talk/scream about "Who took my last peice of chicken!" right after lunch gets out.

They're annoying as hell but everyone else is cool.

Ramen
08-12-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm not racist, but the loudass, black girls that roam the hall like fat hippos then stop in the middle of the hallway to talk/scream about "Who took my last peice of chicken!" right after lunch gets out.

Same at my school.
Some actually have a deeper voice than I do, and then they start screaming at people for trying to get to class.
Forgot to add the guys with pants that only reach their knees, and they use rubber bands on the ankles.

jakeblueisballin
08-12-2008, 10:53 AM

I know. Like yelling, "YO JAMMAL, YOU WANNA GO TO DA DANCE WIT ME? I GOT A BOOTAY FO YA!"

Stay_Gold
08-12-2008, 11:24 AM
dude, i like hearing the black chicks scream stuff. it gives humor to my day. just makes you think, why am i stressing? at least someone didnt steal my last peice of motherfuckin chicken.

drizzle
08-12-2008, 11:42 AM
suprisingly, the skaters.

there's maybe 2 or 3 i'm cool with, but other than them, they're all douchebags who skate for attention.

Nesta.
08-12-2008, 11:44 AM
A lot of the skaters are white trash kids who suck and the other ones are just douche bags. nothing against skaters in general, but here thats how they are
theres only a couple of kids that smoke that aren't fags and brag about it, like i don't say anyting about smoking but almost everyone else has to brag whenever they smoke a bowl. I'm cool with all the jocks and everyone else though.

and someone wanna tell me what a bro is?

Ellsworthskate
08-12-2008, 11:46 AM
You ever see a mofo decked out in dickies shorts and a fox t-shirt, mostly likely with his ears gauged and a DC hat/shoes on, loves UFC. Thinks he is the biggest badass in the world.

Edit: Oh yeah they also usually have tattooos of shit like stars, and "skin" decals on the back of their truck

(thanks urbandictionary, forgot about that part)

Follow Your Dreams
08-12-2008, 11:51 AM
I have a lot of wiggers at my school and they're by far the most annoying.

skatertildeath
08-12-2008, 02:09 PM
what are Bros?

eberg15101
08-12-2008, 02:13 PM
the wigger kids, i cant stand them, its a damn small school and theres probaly about 12 of them, i hate them, then most of the basketball players are dicks, like 2 or three of em are cool but the rest are fags, and then the nerdy little fuckers that all the do is talk about video games and call other people dumb, beet the crap outa one last yeear

Burrut
08-12-2008, 02:24 PM
what are Bros?
mostly mottocross racers that think they are hot shit cuz they race dirtbikes. there are alot of dirtbikers that are really cool, cuz they used to skate and they appriciate the sport. but the bros are all "MotoX 4 lyfe. fuck sk8rphags. SRH, KMK for da wyn!!11!"

Brutusoo
08-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Instead of writing it out, I'll show you. I think the pictures speak for themselves;

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v288/96/85/1487670146/n1487670146_30051112_6618.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v297/23/38/556016262/n556016262_1095441_3496.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v286/207/32/1487670155/n1487670155_30051094_7904.jpg

no homo?

WhatThe
08-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Lol isn't it spelled "clique"?

Haha but yeah i really dislike posers just mainly because they talk about how amazing they are at whatever they're posing to be, and in reality their shit.

It's annoying

Vivica
08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
And yet nobody's pointed out that its a clique and not a click...

Fucking Americanism gone badly badly wrong.

ChrystalMeth
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Lol isn't it spelled "clique"?

Haha but yeah i really dislike posers just mainly because they talk about how amazing they are at whatever they're posing to be, and in reality their shit.

It's annoying
thats what i thought.

Brutusoo
08-12-2008, 02:40 PM
There's atleast one mention of it on each page, I'm sure everyone knew it was clique.

Vivica
08-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Oh god zammit, there's me thinking i'm the only one who's noticed...

Oh well.

Brutusoo
08-12-2008, 02:43 PM
We've all been there..

WhatThe
08-12-2008, 02:44 PM
And yet nobody's pointed out that its a clique and not a click...

Fucking Americanism gone badly badly wrong.

Haha i beat you to it

akkaquill
08-12-2008, 02:45 PM
when i was in high school i always hated the broski's. they're like the preppy urban fresh popular kids who only hang out with other broski's. they're really cocky all the time and really sarcastic with anyone who isn't one of their friends. they're in every school but i don't think they're called broski's anywhere else.

Vivica
08-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Like Russian huddies? :-!?

flipuk
08-12-2008, 02:54 PM
wiggers and the nerdy band/orchestra kids are really really annoying. especially the dumb nerds. There was this kid in my level 3 (highest level is 4) english class that sat behind me and would do all of his homework, study for everything and read all the books and stuff. While i would just barely pay attention in class, do maybe half of my homework, skim through the book so i could bullshit some answers. And i got a full letter grade higher than him on 90% of the tests/quizzes. Come on, if your going to be a nerd at least do it right and get As bitch.

So to cut it short: You're naturally more intelligent than he is and your mocking him for trying to get his best grade possible?

lol

sk8board15
08-12-2008, 03:10 PM
I generally dislike people in general but I think the world would be a much better place without labels.

Adrenaline
08-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Skateboard-City popular fags.

Skateboard-City's population contains 98% of total fags that have ever joined.

Skaterdude
08-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Jocks. They're all stuck up assholes. I used to hate the wigger kids, but besides the way they dress and the music they listen to, they're some funny motherfuckers.

Correction:

Football players and wrestlers are stuck up assholes. Everyone else is generally pretty cool.

Trevorishere
08-12-2008, 04:55 PM
i hate the rich kids who dress and act gangster. all they do is smoke and drink.

-XaxX-
08-12-2008, 05:39 PM
jocks, wiggers, preps, scene kids (emos dead)

-XaxX-
08-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Skateboard-City popular fags.

Skateboard-City's population contains 98% of total fags that have ever joined.

hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahah

Grand_Hustle
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Everybody wants to be redneck at my school.

Like,one guy got a shitload of used shotgun shells and put them ALL on his truck's antenna.And he put fucking STACKS like you see on a semi,fucking STACKS on his truck.

fucking hicks

new_skater99
08-12-2008, 06:15 PM
i hate the rich kids who dress and act gangster. all they do is smoke and drink.

all anyone does at my school is smoke and drink.

the majority of people at my school are upper-middle class white jocks who smoke pot and drink every weekend.

The amount of potheads at my school is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure 99% of the people at my school smoke, and that is not an exaggeration.

DVS_skater1
08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
1/3 of the kids at my school are pot heads. 1/3 sell dope. 1/3 are snitches :p its a nice system

froto
08-12-2008, 07:18 PM
1/3 of the kids at my school are pot heads. 1/3 sell dope. 1/3 are snitches :p its a nice system

snitches are not a good part of a system..

Chupacabra.
08-12-2008, 07:23 PM
cliques?
not really any we all just flow

Hombre
08-12-2008, 07:23 PM
The niggers and the white niggers.

Paganboy
08-12-2008, 07:36 PM
the goth fag kids bothered me the most.
thinking life is horrible
and they all drove nice ass cars as well.
lived in nice house
had nice parents
lots of money
i mean WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A GOTH?

RideMyWood
08-12-2008, 07:44 PM
im cool with alot of people at my school, thiers a few groups who i think are complete tools though, like this 1 emo kid and his group of emos tryed to start a fight when he thought my freind broke his halthourne hights cd and then my freind punched him and he ran to the office and told, other then that its all pritty chill with me and peoples at my school.

aww shit paragraph

Mr. Electric Ocean
08-12-2008, 07:45 PM
I love everyone!

RideMyWood
08-12-2008, 07:51 PM
I love everyone!

I love everyone too :)

StreetLight
08-12-2008, 08:11 PM
The "skaters" at my school are such faggots, theyre all about the look and having the newest fugly colored skate shoes. They wear those ridiculous shoe lace belts and to top it all off, none of them can skate worth shit. I quit skating 2 years ago, and im still better than most of these fags, and i was never very good to begin with. The worst part is people eat this shit up.

The hardcore scene kids are pretty gay, im cool with a few of em, but some wont talk to me because i look a certain way.

GetBent
08-12-2008, 08:16 PM
The girls that think they are crazy.
Like they do whatever they want. Because thier life sucks.
Be responble kay?

i know exactly what the fuck you are talking about

FREELOVEPARK
08-12-2008, 08:16 PM
the jock kids. they all talk to the same people, and get with the same girls, and think they're the coolest players in the school. there was even a stage where they started to skate, i think its when ice cream got a little more well known. this one kid posted footy of him doing a front 180 in his garage and everyone was talking about it for like.. 3 weeks. it was the most pathetic thing i've seen.

most of the girls in my school are plastics as someone else called 'em. they'll talk to their best friend, then turn around and talk shit on them to the next plastic, and that keeps going on and on and on. they do shit for attention and then wonder why they have no real friends.

cykarr
08-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I hate my whole school. There are probably only 20 people out of the couple thousand in my school that I don't hate.

sk8mafia
08-12-2008, 08:35 PM
posers and rednecks
edit: forgot about anyone arrogant (jocks)

Foundation999
08-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Anime kids.
Especially the ones with naruto headgear/ trenchcoats or whatever.
'Nuff said

SMR
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
I don't really even bother talking to anyone. I don't actually hate people, I just don't have much of an interest in getting to know any of them since it just doesn't seem like I'd have anything in common with them. Nothing against them or anything, it just doesn't seem like either party would get anything out of being friends.

I do hate the bros though, but that's normal.

iamtheyeti
08-12-2008, 08:56 PM
alright what the fuck is a bro?

I_live_to_skate
08-12-2008, 08:57 PM
I don't have problems with anyone, except the kids that come up to me limping or something and go, "Man, I sprained my ankle kickflipping a 9 stair", when I've seen them skate and they can barely kickflip flatland. Then when school ends they're walking perfectly.

Bros are niggers.

Brutusoo
08-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Anime kids.
Especially the ones with naruto headgear/ trenchcoats or whatever.
'Nuff said

Ahah, I don't know about your school but at mine they just talk amongst themselves and look like goons. No reason to hate that.

V3
08-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Auto Techers

Yeah, im in auto tech, because it can really save me money in the real world, but these kids literally smother themselves with grease.

Urban_sk83r
08-12-2008, 09:03 PM

lol dude i am a band geek i play drums

Urban_sk83r
08-12-2008, 09:04 PM
posers and rednecks
edit: forgot about anyone arrogant (jocks)

amin !!!

iamtheyeti
08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
alright what the fuck is a bro?

SMR
08-12-2008, 09:21 PM

ussually white guys, with lifted trucks. listen to the newest rap, hardcore, rock.
example- KMK, Disturbed, lil' john etc.

clothes-
-wear hates at an angle with the visor part fliped up. sometimes have a sign or symbol on it.
-wear skin and no fear shirts.
-jerseys, bandannas, or no shirt at all.
-generaly dress in all black.
-wear big rings, have plugs.
-ussualy seen in the OC, Califronia area.
-use the west side sign more often then needed.
-ussualy seen with black spiked hair.
-into metal mulisha
-wear sunglasses
-kind of in to them selfs

-interests
dirt bikes. smoking. drinking. weed. girls.

they dont really care about much. they Normally want to start something or get into a fight. puff there chest up to look bigger and/or tougher.

-urbandictionary.com

blindskateboarder
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
BMX(ers?)

The skate scene is slowly dying as everyone quits skating for biking.
The older dudes usually walk around screaming hard body to everyone.

The Sinistral
08-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Well I mean, when I was in high school I was always a well-liked kid, even when I started skateboarding, it didn't change that. I mean, my best friends in high school happened to be prom king, class president, and I was even in the senior float in the parade. There were plenty of people who I didn't really care to talk to, sure, but only because we didn't share any interests. I guess I just got lucky.

ToeFace
08-12-2008, 10:03 PM
The Surenos i mean 2/3 of my school is mexican which i don't have a problem, but most are like "fuck the Usa" and are trying to be gangsters, and some polys, which are everywhere here they are tongans and somains, they are fucking huge!!!!! and they are dicks to a lot of people, and they girls are like black girls............. utah sucks

kc91
08-12-2008, 10:08 PM
I just realized im mix breed.

I fucking love my motorcycle, i race hill climb and shit like that.

But the Bros in my school tend to get a long with everyone(weird) not all but most.

I dont dress like one id say, but i hang with most of them.