PDA

View Full Version : the I Hate Miley Cyrus thread

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
This thread is dedicated to people who, like myself, hate this dumb fucking bitch.

I was in Borders the other day, and I saw her on the cover of Seventeen. Why does someone so unimportant deserve to be on a magazine? Especially one that is supposed to give fourteen year old girls people to look up to.

Being able to entertain 12 year olds with a stupid TV show should not give a person fame. Especially if that person isn't even 18. She's never done anything useful to the world, except for create terrible music and cause a commotion by getting a picture taken with her back exposed.

She gets so much attention it's fucking rediculous. I feel sorry for people who actually deserve praise and don't get it.

Fuck America, I wish I lived in Europe. or Canada.

BushPushesMongo
08-11-2008, 06:06 PM
She has no artistic talent, she isn't that attractive. Torches and pitchforks?

Louisiana_skater01
Give her a break, Its not her fault. I blame her dad.

dustydust
SHIT IT'S A HOMO SCATTER!a

domdude
08-11-2008, 06:07 PM
This thread is dedicated to people who, like myself, hate this dumb fucking bitch.

I was in Borders the other day, and I saw her on the cover of Seventeen. Why does someone so unimportant deserve to be on a magazine? Especially one that is supposed to give fourteen year old girls people to look up to.

Being able to entertain 12 year olds with a stupid TV show should not give a person fame. Especially if that person isn't even 18. She's never done anything useful to the world, except for create terrible music and cause a commotion by getting a picture taken with her back exposed.

She gets so much attention it's fucking rediculous. I feel sorry for people who actually deserve praise and don't get it.

seriously?

Louisiana_skater01
08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
seriously?

Do you love Miley Cyrus?

You have her everywhere. You might catch a SBD (Stupid Bitch Disease)

sobrien
I respect her for being a respectable roll model for young girls. Her and her father are respectable people in entertainment unlike a lot of other used to be roll models the the field.

new_skater99
Do you love Miley Cyrus?

hahahaha

domdude
08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Do you love Miley Cyrus?

lol, and hell yeah dude, more than anyone.

Word Life
08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
a. Canada sucks balls

b. Europe wouldn't want your stupid ass anyways.

BushPushesMongo
08-11-2008, 06:11 PM
a. Canada sucks balls

Always tellin' it like it is, eh Ugo?

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:13 PM
a. Canada sucks balls

yeah i'm not crazy about canada. its just closer than europe.

Word Life
08-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Always tellin' it like it is, eh Ugo?

best believe Sawyer.

iJustDroppedMySkittles
08-11-2008, 06:15 PM
She is hot but her singing sucks.

Turboz
08-11-2008, 06:15 PM
seriously?Europe is pretty awesome.

domdude
08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Europe is pretty awesome.
maybe, but nothing imao beats southern california. and don't get mad people, its just my personal preference.

sobrien
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
So Cal is way over-rated. All the girls are all tan, blonde, and plastic. And if you don't know anyone there or know what to do it's boring as fuck.

sk8board15
08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Harvest will be good this year.

SMR
08-11-2008, 06:30 PM
THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOUUUUUUu!

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:31 PM
THE SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOUUUUUUu!

7? what about 10?

SkaterPotater
08-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Bow Chicka wow wow

dustydust
Harvest will be good this year.

Hahahahahaha

bubbleboy
She is hot but her singing sucks.

there you go

fuck the singing

not about that

SMR
08-11-2008, 06:33 PM
7? what about 10?

You just dropped another notch on the manly scale.

pain.
08-11-2008, 06:43 PM
the only problem with that is that is all your opinion. of course a teenage guy is not going to dig the same thing that a bunch of 12 year old girls are into. and its the cover of fucking 17 magazine, how the hell does that effect you at all? unless you spend your free time browsing through 17 magazine, maybe you should go to canada. fucking let it go its not a big deal.

Prayash
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Miley Cyrus is hawt but her shows are nawt.

SMR
08-11-2008, 06:45 PM
the only problem with that is that is all your opinion. of course a teenage guy is not going to dig the same thing that a bunch of 12 year old girls are into. and its the cover of fucking 17 magazine, how the hell does that effect you at all? unless you spend your free time browsing through 17 magazine, maybe you should go to canada. fucking let it go its not a big deal.

Exactly, I hate people with opinions on Miley Cyrus

But the High Fives....Oh the high fuckin' fives....the best thing that's ever happened to music.

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:45 PM
It's not really a big deal to me; I just wanted to rant.

20thCB
08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
You're just mad that she makes more money in a month than you'll make your entire life. There's also the fact that she can sing, which gives her atleast one more talent than you. You're simply jealous. If you just hated her you wouldn't care enough to bitch about it.

Connect5
08-11-2008, 06:47 PM
a. Canada sucks balls

a. canada is awesome...drunk indians are sweet, also not many niggers...plus bc bud

b. europe is for faggots

SMR
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
And anyone that wouldn't stick it in her is lying

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:53 PM
You're just mad that she makes more money in a month than you'll make your entire life. There's also the fact that she can sing, which gives her atleast one more talent than you. You're simply jealous. If you just hated her you wouldn't care enough to bitch about it.

I think it's pathetic that she makes that much money at such a young age, and she's not even anything special. I'm certainly not jealous about the fact that she gets rediculous amounts of money for not really doing anything particularly great. I have more than enough money to provide myself with the things that make me happy, and I have no reason to want any more than I have right now.

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 06:54 PM

she's fucking 14.

adude113
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
And the fact that she's hot.
Seriously.
she's fucking 14.

SMR
08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
she's fucking 14.

She's also mildly attractive. Any straight teenage guy would do it in a second, regardless of whether or not she's as hot as everyone says she is.

If you're over 18, statement retracted, I can't remember if you are.

pain.
08-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I think it's pathetic that she makes that much money at such a young age, and she's not even anything special. I'm certainly not jealous about the fact that she gets rediculous amounts of money for not really doing anything particularly great. I have more than enough money to provide myself with the things that make me happy, and I have no reason to want any more than I have right now.
not anything special? she is a role model for millions of young girls first and foremost. and not only that, she is a positive role model. shes not like most of the other stars in hollywood that go out to the clubs and show their vaginas off to the paparazzi. and if you think that she doesnt have at least some musical talent, your wrong. im not standing up for her im just stating facts.

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:01 PM
And the fact that she's hot.

Seriously.

whatever, she's three years younger than me.

seriously:
http://frillr.com/files/images/Natalia%20Vodianova.preview.jpg
OR
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2008/0804/miley_cyrus_vf_0430.jpg

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:02 PM
She's also mildly attractive. Any straight teenage guy would do it in a second, regardless of whether or not she's as hot as everyone says she is.

you missed the point

new_skater99
not anything special? she is a role model for millions of young girls first and foremost. and not only that, she is a positive role model. shes not like most of the other stars in hollywood that go out to the clubs and show their vaginas off to the paparazzi. and if you think that she doesnt have at least some musical talent, your wrong. im not standing up for her im just stating facts.

lindsay lohan started out the same way. I'm willing to bet within 2 years she'll be a drug addict/alcoholic/whore just like every other hollywood star.

Word Life
i think miley cyrus is fuckable, but I don't think anyone could outdo megan fox.

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:03 PM

i definitely would never go near her. I'm dead serious, if I saw her in public, I wouldn't give her a second glance. I'll be 18 in november.

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:04 PM
i definitely would never go near her. I'm dead serious, if I saw her in public, I wouldn't give her a second glance. I'll be 18 in november.

You're gay though, remember?

ZING

new_skater99
i think miley cyrus is fuckable, but I don't think anyone could outdo megan fox.

Natalia Vodianova.

I think I'm obsessed

pain.
lindsay lohan started out the same way. I'm willing to bet within 2 years she'll be a drug addict/alcoholic/whore just like every other hollywood star.
i would make a wager against that. just because she is on the disney channel. and her dad had a bad ass mother fuckin hair cut back in the day.

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Natalie Portman > All

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:05 PM

ZING

If I saw Natalia Vodianova (and if I actually had any sort of chance) I would fuck her in an instant.

Word Life
08-11-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_megan_fox_fhm_feb_2006_02.jpg

big but I don't give a fuck :)

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:07 PM
She just looks like white trash.

Hot white trash

But white trash nonetheless

windust.
08-11-2008, 07:08 PM

She's pretty close, I guess. Shes had tons of leaked revealing photo's. That's not setting a good example. Sure, I bet all those young girls who think she's great don't know about them, I don't think they look into that stuff.

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I think I have a thing for Russian models.

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:12 PM
I have a thing for artsy/boho actresses.

Hahahaha

rippen in da mitten
08-11-2008, 07:14 PM
shes not the worst celeb in the world

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:16 PM
shes not the worst celeb in the world

that's true.
Paris Hilton is worse.

The Masked Magician
08-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Does not compute.

domdude
08-11-2008, 07:35 PM
i just might take you up on that dude, but like suicidemachinesrock said, you're gay so why do you care anyway?

new_skater99
08-11-2008, 07:39 PM
i just might take you up on that dude, but like suicidemachinesrock said, you're gay so why do you care anyway?

what does my being gay have to do with it?

If I was straight I still wouldn't do her. See my post on pg 2, with the picture of Natalia Vodianova next to Miley Cyrus. Absolutely no comparison.

domdude
08-11-2008, 07:43 PM
what does my being gay have to do with it?

If I was straight I still wouldn't do her. See my post on pg 2, with the picture of Natalia Vodianova next to Miley Cyrus. Absolutely no comparison.
ok if you're not talking about her hotness than it does'nt, sorry my bad. and this is how it goes:megan fox>miley>all others. but megan is alot older than me so i like miley way better. and its still a fact that megan fox is the fuckin hottest thing on this planet.

Word Life
08-11-2008, 07:45 PM
She just looks like white trash.

Hot white trash

But white trash nonetheless

i can do white trash, especially megan fox...

domdude
08-11-2008, 07:46 PM
i can do white trash, especially megan fox...
fuck yea dude.

SMR
08-11-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't know why I'm so picky about girls being classy and shit. I'm far from it. Haha

Word Life
08-11-2008, 07:48 PM
I don't know why I'm so picky about girls being classy and shit. I'm far from it. Haha

heh, people would expect me to be that way, but living in North Carolina for so many years, seeing so many hot girls from redneck backgrounds, I started not to care.

SkateWillThee
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM

shes got a new picture out dude

blunt fakie
08-12-2008, 05:10 AM

ZING

new skater you just got zinged

ChrystalMeth
08-12-2008, 05:16 AM
I respect her for being a respectable roll model for young girls. Her and her father are respectable people in entertainment unlike a lot of other used to be roll models the the field.

WHAT THE FUCK.
all she has done, has made my 10 year old sister run around the house singing one of her horrible songs.

Turboz
08-12-2008, 05:22 AM
You're just mad that she makes more money in a month than you'll make your entire life. There's also the fact that she can sing, which gives her atleast one more talent than you. You're simply jealous. If you just hated her you wouldn't care enough to bitch about it.so it has nothing to do with the fact that she is extremely overrated as a singer, and that she's not as attractive as everyone below the age of 14 thinks? Jealousy isn't the only reason to hate a celebrity.

Louisiana_skater01
08-12-2008, 06:49 AM
She is a good role model to younger girls. Older teens may not like her. But she does set a pretty good example for younger kids.

And people always talk about these leaked photo's. And none of them are really bad. I mean people freak out about her back showing. Its better than her front showing. Or the pictures where she is wearing a bikini, thats nothing. Alot of girls younger than her wear them.

And I really dont know of any other photo's but I know she hasnt exposed her full self. She has done small things that millions of teens do each day.

But still I think she's stupid and kindof annoying. Its just my opinion. And Ive never watched her show so I dont know what its like.

Skatebraydenskate
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
SHIT IT'S A HOMO SCATTER!a
hahahaha

domdude
08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
so it has nothing to do with the fact that she is extremely overrated as a singer, and that she's not as attractive as everyone below the age of 14 thinks? Jealousy isn't the only reason to hate a celebrity.
dude i'm 15 and i think she is fuckin hot.

crooked09
08-12-2008, 12:22 PM

then why don't you talk about one of those people instead of giving miley cyrus more attention with this thread?

almostgood
08-12-2008, 12:46 PM

i second that

Billabong
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM

I could see Europe, but Canada? C'mon now. He He He jk

Turboz
08-12-2008, 01:48 PM
dude i'm 15 and i think she is fuckin hot.she's alright, but hot? I guess it depends on the picture. She looks like a zombie in that vanity fair photo.

domdude
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
she's alright, but hot? I guess it depends on the picture. She looks like a zombie in that vanity fair photo.
lol yea she did look awful, but when she's performing or stuff like that she is so fuckin hot, imao. are you very high on megan fox?

Carva
08-12-2008, 02:17 PM
She isn't hot.
She's a terrible actress.
She's shit at singing.

Yet she's so famous.

She's the luckiest untalented waste of space I've ever seen.

Turboz
08-12-2008, 02:18 PM
lol yea she did look awful, but when she's performing or stuff like that she is so fuckin hot, imao. are you very high on megan fox?no, I honestly don't care about her.

domdude
08-12-2008, 02:20 PM
no, I honestly don't care about her.
ok dude, cool.

Turboz
08-12-2008, 02:22 PM
I admit though, there are some good pics of miley, but she's nothing to drool over really.

domdude
08-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I admit though, there are some good pics of miley, but she's nothing to drool over really.
yeah, idk if its just me cuz i'm just fuckin crazy about her. its kinda weird i know, but i <3 her so bad.

bubbleboy
08-12-2008, 02:25 PM
yeah, idk if its just me cuz i'm just fuckin crazy about her. its kinda weird i know, but i <3 her so bad.

go to group

posted another pic and link

Carva
08-12-2008, 02:26 PM

I don't know how you can even like her let alone love her, she's not even hot, barely good looking, in fact. What's wrong with you?

domdude
08-12-2008, 02:37 PM
I don't know how you can even like her let alone love her, she's not even hot, barely good looking, in fact. What's wrong with you?
haha, how old are you? and nothings wrong with me, its just that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the saying goes.

Carva
08-12-2008, 02:49 PM
haha, how old are you? and nothings wrong with me, its just that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the saying goes.

I'm 14. Why? And I guess so, but at least you can usually understand why someone might find her hot but.. she's like.. average at most.

Hayden Panettiere on the other hand..

http://dailywood.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/hayden-panettiere-fhmproch.jpg

http://decabo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/hayden_panettiere1.jpg

http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hayden-panettiere.jpg

domdude
08-12-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm 14. Why? And I guess so, but at least you can usually understand why someone might find her hot but.. she's like.. average at most.

Hayden Panettiere on the other hand.

cuz if you were like 17-18 i would'nt expect you to think she's hot. i kinda like brunettes better than blondes, and the fuck you talkin about her being "average" at best?

Carva
08-12-2008, 03:49 PM
cuz if you were like 17-18 i would'nt expect you to think she's hot. i kinda like brunettes better than blondes, and the fuck you talkin about her being "average" at best?

She really is, she's just some dumb bitch on the disney channel, to be fair.
There's nothing to her, just goofy fucking donkey smiles.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/gabbybabble/2007-12/24/MileyCyrus_pr.jpg

Like.. really, you couldn't of chosen someone hotter to admire?

adude113
08-12-2008, 04:11 PM

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/gabbybabble/2007-12/24/MileyCyrus_pr.jpg

That is fucking hot.

domdude
08-12-2008, 04:29 PM

dude i do, megan fox but shes way older than me so i don't "like" her like i do miley, and you don't have to get all upset that i do like her. i'm not the only one either, just ask adude113, bubbleboy and there's more. we are few but proud.

late_flip
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
and anyone that wouldn't stick it in her is lying
:-\

......;-)

daniel741
08-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Miley is okay but Hayden definitely beats her by FAR.

bubbleboy
08-12-2008, 04:39 PM
dude i do, megan fox but shes way older than me so i don't "like" her like i do miley, and you don't have to get all upset that i do like her. i'm not the only one either, just ask adude113, bubbleboy and there's more. we are few but proud.

THE MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a

domdude
08-12-2008, 04:42 PM
THE MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a
and don't fuck with us.

bubbleboy
08-12-2008, 04:45 PM
hahaha

i dont think im obsessed with miley as much as you

but that isnt saying i dont think she is hot

jamie westenhiser on the other hand........................

SCORE!

MolestedWaffle
08-12-2008, 04:47 PM
she is ok

blunt fakie
08-13-2008, 09:49 AM
cuz if you were like 17-18 i would'nt expect you to think she's hot.

im 18 and i think shes bitchin. id have to wait a few years before id make my move though.

she has a fucking weird accent though.

adude113
08-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah, she has a Southern accent. But it's kinda hot.

Mr. EorDie
08-13-2008, 09:53 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z191/brandonsk8prsn/hawt-1.jpg
milla>miley

Breaking The Bond
08-13-2008, 10:04 AM
http://www.blog-city.info/en/img3/3393_miley_cyrus_1.jpg

http://theblemish.com/images/2007/11/miley-cyrus-ama-02.jpg

http://www.superphotospace.com/images/miley_cyrus73_47f3ae132cc41.jpg

http://www.fatbackmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/miley-cyrus-candids-2.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/25swscn.jpg

http://miley.bodybymilk.com/miley_1024.jpg

HOW CAN YOU RESIST THISSSS

adude113
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Haha seriously.

new_skater99
08-13-2008, 11:21 AM

quite easily... she's so young

blunt fakie
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
quite easily... she's so young

and, you know, you dig cock

Chupacabra.
08-13-2008, 11:30 AM
boohoo cry about someone being famous you fucking faggot.

20thCB
08-13-2008, 11:51 AM
http://hottestgossip.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mileyscandalheader.jpg

Statutory rape?

Nesta.
08-13-2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.fatbackmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/miley-cyrus-candids-2.jpg

her face is hot in that picture, but no butt at all

Word Life
08-13-2008, 03:58 PM
on the real though, Taylor Swift is hot as fuck

Taylor Swift>Miley

by a long shot.

domdude
08-13-2008, 04:11 PM
im 18 and i think shes bitchin. id have to wait a few years before id make my move though.

she has a fucking weird accent though.
you are really smart haha, and i think her voice is fucking hot.

you fucking can't. and newskater you should'nt be talking about how attractive she is. you were talking about your choice of penis size the other day, seriously. and wordlife my brother is 18 and likes taylor and we argue about that all the time, haha.

nwodafometsys
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0Wv5DJhuk

Am i the only one that noticed that she cant fucking count on beat? That really bothers me for some reason

Word Life
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
so its confirmed

megan fox + taylor swift>miley cyrus

BobbyGanoosh
08-13-2008, 06:36 PM
she has her moments..

zoo yorker
08-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I'd hit it just to ruin her career

and so I can say I was all up on that when Hannah Montana comes on

zoo yorker
08-13-2008, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0Wv5DJhuk

Am i the only one that noticed that she cant fucking count on beat? That really bothers me for some reason

3:08-3:10 is lol

domdude
08-13-2008, 06:44 PM
3:08-3:10 is lol
i'm lol at your ignorant hate.

cykarr
08-13-2008, 06:56 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/lordtiki/llsssss.jpg

Miley Cyrus fails. She is not hot. She is not talented. She is not a good role model.

nwodafometsys
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/nwodafometsys/mahley.jpg

domdude
08-13-2008, 08:30 PM
the fuck you guys doing with my sig, lol. hey i just noticed thats 4 straight post with that pic on it.

adude113
08-13-2008, 08:32 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/lordtiki/llsssss.jpg

Miley Cyrus fails. She is not hot. She is not talented. She is not a good role model.

Want really badly.

domdude
08-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Want really badly.
sorry brother, i want her more. and thats 6 straight.

adude113
08-13-2008, 08:35 PM
sorry brother, i want her more. and thats 6 straight.

Hmm maybe. And 6 straight what?

edit: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/nwodafometsys/mahley.jpg <3

domdude
08-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Hmm maybe. And 6 straight what?
no, for sure. and you broke it up. if you look the 6 posts above ya all had that picture in them haha.

adude113
08-13-2008, 08:41 PM
no, for sure. and you broke it up. if you look the 6 posts above ya all had that picture in them haha.

Fixed, now 9.

domdude
08-13-2008, 08:45 PM

Fixed, now 9.
cool dude. but really, this gonna get gay soon so i'm stopping at 10.

Videon
08-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Kids parents should be their role models.
Not famous people.

Teak
08-14-2008, 01:05 AM
what if your parents are bad people?

= O

SkaterPotater
08-14-2008, 01:07 AM
what if your parents are bad people?

= OThen you'll grow up and be a serial killer.

boodige
08-14-2008, 02:48 AM
i cant believe we made a five paged thread on miley cyrus
all i say is leave her the fuck alone, let her live her life and if you dont like her then DONT TALK ABOUT HER....

JerseySucks
08-14-2008, 02:54 AM
I rather fuck new_skater99 over miley cyrus.

domdude
08-14-2008, 12:01 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:tuLmLoUv6_s_GM:http://www.celebamour.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/miley-cyrus-ama-2.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.celebamour.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/miley-cyrus-ama-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.celebamour.com/2007/11/19/miley-cyrus-at-the-american-music-awards/&h=285&w=200&sz=11&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=tuLmLoUv6_s_GM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiley%2Bcyrus%2Bama%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DN)>http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:FqwISs2reXerOM:http://images.suite101.com/216844_mirandacosgrove.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.suite101.com/216844_mirandacosgrove.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.suite101.com/view_image.cfm/216844&h=400&w=283&sz=37&hl=en&start=34&um=1&tbnid=FqwISs2reXerOM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=88&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiranda%2Bcosgrove%26start%3D20%26nds p%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

Vans4eva
08-14-2008, 12:11 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:tuLmLoUv6_s_GM:http://www.celebamour.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/miley-cyrus-ama-2.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.celebamour.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/miley-cyrus-ama-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.celebamour.com/2007/11/19/miley-cyrus-at-the-american-music-awards/&h=285&w=200&sz=11&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=tuLmLoUv6_s_GM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiley%2Bcyrus%2Bama%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DN)>http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:FqwISs2reXerOM:http://images.suite101.com/216844_mirandacosgrove.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.suite101.com/216844_mirandacosgrove.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.suite101.com/view_image.cfm/216844&h=400&w=283&sz=37&hl=en&start=34&um=1&tbnid=FqwISs2reXerOM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=88&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiranda%2Bcosgrove%26start%3D20%26nds p%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

I'm not a big fan of miley but thats true, hell I'd do a mule over Miranda whateverhername is.

SkateWillThee
08-14-2008, 04:44 PM
yeah she would be nothing without her dad but I think her brothers band would still be where they are even if his dad wasnt who he is

skateron NC 539
08-14-2008, 04:49 PM

Canada rocks!

HUnGary_SAmUraI
08-14-2008, 04:51 PM
So Cal is way over-rated. All the girls are all tan, blonde, and plastic. And if you don't know anyone there or know what to do it's boring as fuck.

true dat

kensil811
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
There are NO hot disney chicks.
well, some decent, but not really hot.

adude113
08-14-2008, 06:34 PM
There are NO hot disney chicks.
well, some decent, but not really hot.

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Brenda Song, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale (the nose isn't that big of a deal; she's still hot), Miley Cyrus's friend.

Vans4eva
08-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Brenda Song, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale .

new_skater99
08-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Haha my sister was all pissed off about Miley Cyrus being on the cover of Seventeen, so she went onto their website and wrote a complaint, like for the letters to the editor thing.

setsujin
08-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Miley Cyrus = Brittney Spears 2

adude113
08-14-2008, 06:50 PM
^Nuh uh.

new_skater99
08-14-2008, 07:00 PM
i dont think i could ever find anyone under 17 or 18 hot.