PDA

View Full Version : best stash spot EVER!!!

skate___board
08-09-2008, 08:41 AM
a stamped envelope.

this is because of 4th amendment, the search and seizure one, and federal V. state laws and exemptions and jurisdiction.

a stamped envelope is federal jurisdiction and so only a federal warrant or a general postmaster can legally open the envelope.

say the cop, with reasonable cause even, opens it.
inadmissable in court.

say the cop gets a warrant.
he will first get a state warrant; inadmissable in court.

say he gets a federal warrant.

takes at least 2 weeks for paperwork, and usually about a month. he is committing a felon seizing your stamped envelope since it is federal jurisdiction, so its also inadmissable.

if hes gettin the federal warrant, only attained through federal court, you have time to destroy the evidence.

only thing that screws you is if the officer gets a general postmaster, who has the legal privelage to open it.

DISCLAIMER: drugs are bad,, mmkay?

umiker
08-09-2008, 08:42 AM
hahah sick
so many slight technicalities
its the perfect spot hah

realskate
08-09-2008, 08:46 AM
So what does that mean, like I just go get an envelope and put a stamp on it or do you mean after the post office "stamps" it with that ink thinger?

skate___board
08-09-2008, 08:47 AM
a 42 cent stamp, or however much they cost.

put an address on it, i forgot to mention, you can put your own address.

umiker
08-09-2008, 08:48 AM

but parents ruin it all
ftl

realskate
08-09-2008, 08:50 AM

Do you have a source for this info too?

Also my question is though:

Does it have to get stamped by the post office with the ink thing they put over your stamp or can it just be in an envelope that I buy and just put a stamp on that is never mailed.

theantihero
08-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Mmmkay.

Turboz
08-09-2008, 08:56 AM
is it legal to burn mail?

xCxCxHx
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
thats bullshit

if a cop wants to search it, he will. there is the 4th ammendement, but theres also probable cause.

you got a lump in the envelope- probable cause.

your car smells like weed- probably cause.

- your friends intoxicated- probable cause.

or they will make up bullshit.

thats not a legit stash spot. i will show u a legit stash spot when i find my camera

where's_WALDO?
08-09-2008, 09:36 AM
haha that does sound pretty good i would put it in that then hide it more

mkcrank mulisha
08-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Cops word> Your word.

To him the envolope was slightly open, lumpy, and he could smell weed, all he needs to search you.

readytoxplod
08-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Cops can search whatever they want

which means opening envelopes/destroying your car/ect

AdioSkate229
08-09-2008, 11:41 AM
haha using the 4th amendment, thats if they are going to search your house, they need a warrant and probable cause, but for an envelope they can still search it without the 4th amendment applying, if they had to get a warrant for an envelope they wouldnt be able to search your car before getting one either

BailBoarder
08-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Cops can search whatever they want

which means opening envelopes/destroying your car/ect

They can only search your car under your permission.

AdioSkate229
08-09-2008, 11:46 AM
nope, they can search it for probable cause

BailBoarder
08-09-2008, 11:52 AM
nope, they can search it for probable cause

No, unless they arrest the driver of the car, or they already have probable cause they can't search it. They have have to ask if they can, and if you say no, then, well it blows for them. So as long as you don't have anything sitting out in the open your fine.

AdioSkate229
08-09-2008, 11:55 AM
yah that is true, but not all cops follow along by that

popwar sk8er
08-09-2008, 11:55 AM
drug dogs ftl.smell the letter and your effd'

BailBoarder
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM
yah that is true, but not all cops follow along by that

Yeah they do. Only a very small percentage of cops are corrupt. They might try wording things different so your giving consent when you don't know it. example: instead of saying "Would it be alright if I search your car?" they might say "I'm gunna search your car here ok?"

The second one sounds more like he's just telling you he's going to search your car instead of asking, and it catches most people because they say ok because they aren't thinking they have a choice.

popwar sk8er
08-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah they do. Only a very small percentage of cops are corrupt. They might try wording things different so your giving consent when you don't know it. example: instead of saying "Would it be alright if I search your car?" they might say "I'm gunna search your car here ok?"

The second one sounds more like he's just telling you he's going to search your car instead of asking, and it catches most people because they say ok because they aren't thinking they have a choice.

but if the cops wants to search your car he will because if you dont let him thats a crime in its self isnt it?

BailBoarder
08-09-2008, 12:10 PM
but if the cops wants to search your car he will because if you dont let him thats a crime in its self isnt it?

Nope. Unless they can clearly see narcotics, open alcohol, or a weapon sitting out they can't search. Or if the driver/owner of the vehicle is arrested because then the car is impounded and they can look through it all they want before it's taken off.

theskate
08-09-2008, 12:13 PM

Then im pretty sure they would get a dog to search it.

new_skater99
08-09-2008, 12:19 PM
my parents open my mail, but they don't search my room. so i think i'm safer hiding things in my room.

Breaking The Bond
08-09-2008, 01:19 PM
That's not a good spot at all. Here's the best spot ever:

http://www.hdloader.org/images/howto_HDloader_5.jpg

Teak
08-09-2008, 01:25 PM

absolutely ftw, no one ever even thought about finding my weed there

kensil811
08-09-2008, 01:35 PM
most people don't even know about the expansion bay on the ps2, lol

himhkd
08-09-2008, 01:40 PM
best stash spot
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll320/WTF6196660/lungs.gif

skate___board
08-09-2008, 09:45 PM
you guys dont get it.. even with probable cause, a state jurisdized officer CANNOT open an envelope with a stamp and an address.

its federal law, thats all there is to it.

until he gets a federal warrant he cannot search OR seize it. unless there is a general postmaster that he gets in contact with who must find probably cause to search.

otherwise the evidence is void in court, thats just how it works.

if evidence is collected improperly, illegally, unlawfully, or under iffy conditions the evidence is considered void.

Example: in Pennsylvania the laws about recording audio conversations is an "All-party-notification" meaning all partys must be notified of the recording in progress or it is illegal. if you bring an illegal recording to court, they dismiss it under grounds of illegal conduction of evidence.

trust me, its the best spot.

PS; to clear something up. why the fuck would drug dogs be searching an envelope in your room? you dont fuckin send the envelope out, thats retarded. its just a stash spot to keep like under your mattress or under the carpet or floorboards. cops cant open it. parents (if your a minor) and post masters and anyone with a federal warrant to search said envelope can

talk to your lawyer about it. if you get caught, basically your parents will ground you, because you cant get in trouble in court because the evidence is void.

Emutheostridge
08-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Stick it in your gouch and stop making threads, shit.

SkateorElse
08-09-2008, 09:51 PM
It sounds good written down but in real life your better off crotching your shit.

I already have a semi-decent one but does anyone have a good stash spot for alcohol in there room (other than pulling out a drawer).

Monkeyskater
08-09-2008, 10:29 PM
do you think cops are going to look at the weed smelling lumpy envelope and say "oh no we cant open that envelope without a federal warrent"

graffeedy5
08-10-2008, 12:15 AM
nope best spot ever is double plastic bagged in the back of your toilet, lift up the cover on the back of it and throw your shit in there. If you put it in something that sinks so it falls to the bottom thats better but who is going to look in your toilet. Also drill a whole in the top of a door and stash in there.

xCxCxHx
08-10-2008, 12:44 AM
No, unless they arrest the driver of the car, or they already have probable cause they can't search it. They have have to ask if they can, and if you say no, then, well it blows for them. So as long as you don't have anything sitting out in the open your fine.

hey retard, theres more than just a simple visual aspect of probable cause.

90% of the time, if a cop wants to get ya, hell just say he smells bad and hes gona make surey youre clean. cops can do that and its crooked as fuck but whos gona stop em

kc91
08-10-2008, 12:54 AM
best stash spot in my book is..

take a book from a well populated bookshelf go to page 30 cut a square from page 30 to 130 and putcha shit in there

Nick.
08-10-2008, 12:58 AM
come on guys, how about we just quit hiding shit. so we can all get along.

naked skater
08-10-2008, 01:04 AM
hey retard, theres more than just a simple visual aspect of probable cause.

90% of the time, if a cop wants to get ya, hell just say he smells bad and hes gona make surey youre clean. cops can do that and its crooked as fuck but whos gona stop em

I'm pretty sure that if what TS said is true, it doesn't matter because the evidence is void and your could probably sue them for searching without a warrant.

riskitforabiscuit
08-10-2008, 01:07 AM
best stash spot in my book is..

take a book from a well populated bookshelf go to page 30 cut a square from page 30 to 130 and putcha shit in there
That is a lot harder than it sounds.

enjoi the panda
08-10-2008, 01:32 AM
That is a lot harder than it sounds.

not with an exacto knife and 10 minutes to spare

riskitforabiscuit
08-10-2008, 01:49 AM
I tried it once and the book was hacked to shreds.

kc91
08-10-2008, 01:50 AM
i have done it once and gave it to my compadre cause i had no need for it

JerseySucks
08-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Nope. Unless they can clearly see narcotics, open alcohol, or a weapon sitting out they can't search. Or if the driver/owner of the vehicle is arrested because then the car is impounded and they can look through it all they want before it's taken off.

Bullshit. My brother is a cop, they search people all the time, ANYTHING can be probable cause. Some guy had cuts on his arm that looked like they were from needles, they found heroin. If someones eyes are red they search for weed. It doesn't matter.

d-ville skater
08-10-2008, 02:40 AM
lets pull some Helga shit from Hey Arnold, cut a hole into some books the shape of a football with some spikes.

Strobe Media
08-10-2008, 08:35 AM
but actually, there's a loophole in the "4th amendment," you're not legally aloud to open someone elses mail, but it does say that once the mail has reached the designated address, they're post office is no longer in control on who opens it and it's no longer illegal since it has reached its destination.

treyflip3
08-10-2008, 08:45 AM
then don† mail i†

SMR
08-10-2008, 08:53 AM
People are stupid. I don't even smoke weed, but I know that the best hiding spot is in trophies with the little plastic tubes that screw off. Just take the bottom off, put your shit in, and screw it back on.

I don't know why the hell I'm the only person whose thought of that

Sevendust
08-10-2008, 10:24 AM

i think lazylife had his stash in there and his sister found and and told his parents

Fallen_Sk8er
08-10-2008, 10:38 AM
cant your parents just open it?

SkateorElse
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Ps2 stash- Everyone knows about it
Guitar case- My mom found shit in there.

If you really need to hide something well, tap it to the ceiling of your closet and put a poster over it. Or hide it in some elaborate hard to get to spot.

Also sometimes obvious places are the best like a cup you put pens/pencils in, take all of them out put your shit in the bottom of the cup and put the pens and pencils back in.

Zero_Blood
08-10-2008, 10:55 AM
thats bullshit

if a cop wants to search it, he will. there is the 4th ammendement, but theres also probable cause.

you got a lump in the envelope- probable cause.

your car smells like weed- probably cause.

- your friends intoxicated- probable cause.

or they will make up bullshit.

thats not a legit stash spot. i will show u a legit stash spot when i find my camera

yeah but its actually legal to smell like weed, just not to be seen in possesion of it. and its illegal for the officer to open it, so you cant actually be fined even if he does find anything illegal in there. watch the first part of this video, and itll will tell you about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA Skip to about 7:08

Zero_Blood
08-10-2008, 11:01 AM
lets pull some Helga shit from Hey Arnold, cut a hole into some books the shape of a football with some spikes.
wtf?

Zero_Blood
08-10-2008, 11:05 AM
nope best spot ever is double plastic bagged in the back of your toilet, lift up the cover on the back of it and throw your shit in there. If you put it in something that sinks so it falls to the bottom thats better but who is going to look in your toilet. Also drill a whole in the top of a door and stash in there. those are amazing ideas. youll need a really big hole though.

I EAT BABIES
08-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Christ almighty, everyone completely missed the point of this thread.

zoo yorker
08-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Sick, I'm gonna start putting my dead babies in them

eatumsisadouche
08-11-2008, 07:23 PM
People are stupid. I don't even smoke weed, but I know that the best hiding spot is in trophies with the little plastic tubes that screw off. Just take the bottom off, put your shit in, and screw it back on.

I don't know why the hell I'm the only person whose thought of that
you're not, I have a ton of trophies in my house, and I've done it before, but I'm too lazy to do it most of the time

strikemcgee
08-11-2008, 07:27 PM
good thinking man

manual-man1112
08-11-2008, 09:30 PM
u could just by Ipaths.......

masterkickflip
08-11-2008, 11:09 PM
cops dont always play by the rules, and when its your word against his, you lose. and there are so many loopholes in laws. dont you think if it was that easy cops would need new tactics and nobody would be getting caught?

igrindtwinkies
08-12-2008, 11:30 AM
You think that's really going to stop them? It's not gonna work and your a fool if you think it is. Any judge would still convict you.

HUnGary_SAmUraI
08-14-2008, 06:23 PM
If shit like that worked... the United States wouldn't be such a douche bag

Hombre
08-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Would it work for a stamped box too? If you were to hide say, a corpse, in a box, and a cop without permission opened it, would the entire corpse not be counted as evidence to murder, and totally be discarded?

Sounds more efficient than a trash can or car compactor?