PDA

View Full Version : post a weird dream you've had

probedbyalienworkshop
08-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Alright, here's mine.

I was on a massive army destroyer in the middle of the ocean. I cried out a few times, hoping to find someone else on the ship, but I quickly came to the realization that I was all alone. As i wandered around the ship looking for a sign of life, I came across an old man. He had a scraggly beard and a burning pipe in his mouth. We sailed the vast blue ocean for many long days. No sign of life in any direction as far as the eye could see. And then it happened.

Twas a bright morning, the sun was beaming, the waves were crashing, and the old man was smoking. I walked along the deck of the ship and looked out on the horizon. For the first time, i saw something far out that appeared to be a black cloud. It was moving in our direction at an alarming rate. I looked into my telescope to further examine this black cloud. It was a swarm of Japanese bomber planes!

I ran as fast as i could to the Old Man's quarters and stated, "There is a swarm of Japanese bomber planes moving in our direction!" He shot a cold glance into my eye, the kind of glance that you might see in a life or death situation.

"Man the guns!"
"Aye aye!"

I hopped in the gunner and fired away at the planes. I shot, I scored. At least 10 planes had met their fate. Their artillery was no match for my...water?
"wtf?! why is this gun shooting water...and how did i manage to shoot them down?!"
Confused, I continued to blast them down with my gun. It was at that moment, I heard the captain yell something out.

"We are all out of weed!!!" He screamed.
Confused, I replied with a, "..huh?!"

Frustrated, the captain yelled back, "LISTEN DAM IT! YOU WANNA FIGHT THESE JAPS!? OR DO YOU WANNA GO BACK IN TIME"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

it was at that point i woke up and tried to decipher what i had just...dreamed... no explanation to this date

Grey Fox93
08-06-2008, 11:45 PM
I was out in the woods getting a bj by some random girl, I look away for a sec and when I look back it was my dog.

Wierdest fucking dream in my life.

eatumsisadouche
08-07-2008, 01:20 AM
this is long as hell, one dream has stuck with me that was pretty weird.

It started where I was with a group my friends Ty, Mikey, Chris, Connor, Isaac, Kevin, a couple kids I didn't recognize but seemed to know and my girlfriend Ari. We were wandering through some woods in the middle of the night. It was sort of cloudy but I could see the moon. It was a thin crescent of light in the sky. We came up to a barn that looked old and abandoned. It was probably 3 stories tall and 50 yards long, 20 yards wide. After talking back and forth between each other for a little bit it was decided that we should go into the barn.

We found a hole by the door of the barn and squeezed through there. When we were inside it smelt like mold and it was pretty dark. Light was shining in through the falling apart roof, there was big holes missing in places. There was a long line of stalls on both sides of the barn with a path down the middle. There was a loft above us that had hay hanging down from it.

There was a ladder off to our right that I could see, it looked like it was fairly sturdy but was missing a few steps. It led up into a hole in the floor above. I said I wanted to go up above but my friends wanted to stay down below and look around. I said I'd just go up by myself then and went to the ladder. My friends started to walk down the path and I grabbed the ladder. It felt moist but solid, so I climbed up it fairly easily even with the missing steps. When I got up I climbed through a spider web hanging on the ladder.

At the top I climbed out to the side and looked around on the platform. There was loose hay everywhere and I could see old metal machinery around in the hay like plows and other farm equipment. I turned around and looked at the wall behind me. It was a dark wood color and looked pretty scratched and beat up in the low light. I noticed things moving and realized there were spiders on the wall. I looked around some more and noticed how many there were up there and climbed down really fast because I hate spiders.

When I got to the ground I brushed my whole body off to make sure there weren’t any spiders on me. When I was brushing of the backs of my legs I heard a clunk come from down along the path in the barn. I decided I should walk down to the rest of my friends and see if they found anything cool. I yelled out, "Hey Ty!" and he just yelled back, "I'm over here!" It sounded like his voice came from a little ways in and on my right side.

I walked down past stall after stall looking in all the ones on the right side as I passed. Most of the stalls were just empty or had some barrels or cages in them, and some were filled with random things. While I was walking past one stalls that was filled with cages I heard a noise and turned around, and I saw Ty standing in the stall behind me on the left side with my girlfriend looking through a pile of metal pieces. He said, "Everyone else kept walking down to find other shit.” I said I'd stay with them and look around. I jumped over the gate to the stall they were in and looked around. My girlfriend walked over and grabbed my hand and said she wanted to walk around, so I told Ty we were going to go walk.

We got out of the stall and started walking towards where everyone else had apparently gone. I could hear them going through shit in the stalls. As we walked down I looked into the stalls and said hi to the kids I saw. Everyone just glanced up and either waved or said hey.

We went down past them and walked into one of the random empty stalls and we started to make out. I opened my eyes at one point and saw a white thing up the wall. Rep if you read this and noticed this message.

It was really dim so I couldn't really tell what it was but it freaked me out. I walked towards the wall slowly looking at the thing and once I get close enough I realized that there was a person in the thing with their head hanging out of the glob sideways. I picked up a handful of dirt and rocks off the ground and threw it up at the person. The person seemed to wake up and looked at me with a surprised look on his face. All of the sudden he just yelled, "Hurry up and get out of here before she catches you!"

I didn't move from where I was until I heard a sort a soft stepping coming from the ceiling. He was screaming, "Run! Run! RUN!" at me. I started stepping backwards and looked up to the roof there was a giant spider’s body with a girl’s body from the waist up coming off where its head should have been. The girl’s body was regularly proportioned and I could see she was getting closer crawling towards me on the ceiling. I turned and ran down the middle path as fast as I could. I could see everyone else already running way ahead of me. They were almost to the hole we came in through.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that the spider bitch was on the ground now and getting closer to me. All of the sudden I realized that the body of the girl was a girl I know, her name is Meagan. I turned my head back forward and saw that I was almost to the entrance. I climbed out through the hole really fast and saw everyone I was with spread out running into the woods.

I ran left diagonally towards the woods as fast as I could. I knew the hole was two small for the spider to get through so I figured I had a little time. Once I got to the first trees I looked back and saw her climbing down the side of the barn from a hole in the roof. I dashed in through the trees and just kept running for about a minute and a half.

I came to an open field surrounded by trees. I could see honey buckets in a row at the other end facing away from me. I ran to them and jumped into the handicap one. It smelt fresh like it hadn't been used. I locked the door and jumped up onto the toilet platform. I looked out through the little plastic mesh window thing that's on honey-buckets and the sky was starting to light up like sunrise over in the direction I had ran from.

All of the sudden I saw Meagan crawling across the field towards the end of the row of honey buckets. She was going for the one on the opposite end from me. She smashed into it and sent it flying, the tipped the next one after that. I decided it was safer to run so I jumped out of the honey bucket and ran down the path that the outhouses were on. I ran down the path and it took a left corner. I ran around the corner and there was a giant cliff right in my face. I turned around and I was cornered by Meagan.

I looked at her and said, “If you’re going to kill me, can I at least get a BJ first?” She nodded her head and came right up to me and pulled my pants down and blew me. I woke up right before I finished.

Haha that was a weird ass turn in that dream. It went from horror to a blow job.

Ride The Sky
08-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Last night, I was talking to one of my best friends, and she told me something weird out of nowhere. It went somewhat like this.

Her: Zach, I need to tell you something
Me: Yeah?
Her: I'm a changed person, I want you to know that, if there is anything I've said or done in the past to hurt you, I'm sorry
Her: I just want you to know I love you
Me: Ok..
Her: Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight

Then I had a dream that, she had a penis. lol. I was skating, and I met her at her house, and she wasn't wearing a shirt, so I was like, "Fuck Yeah, Nice Tits." Well, she takes off her pants, and she had a penis.

Coincidence? She's a changed person, sexually changed person.

new_skater99
08-07-2008, 04:56 AM
ive had a bunch of really weird dreams. the most recent one was when i fell asleep drunk, which always gives me a fucked up sleep. I kept thinking people were after me, and i got all schizophrenic and shit. It was kind of weird. and then LFF handed me a 40 oz, and i didnt want to drink it because I wanted the people to go away.

yeah ive defnitely had weirder dreams

iforgot112233
08-07-2008, 05:01 AM
the last one I can remember went like this:

I was snowboarding with a bunch of pro snowboarders and we were all shredding the mountain, when we decide to do this massive step up jump. All the pros do these massive tricks and then I go off the jump pull a corked 1260 (I will never do that in real life) land it and then hit a giant wall of jello. that's when I woke up.

BROBOT
08-07-2008, 06:49 AM
i had a dream hat i was slowly dying in a huge house, and all of the significant events in my life were being referenced in the situation that was going on.

ZipZinger
08-07-2008, 07:14 AM
I had a dream that the world was ending and everyone was just flying away but I couldn't fly. An old man noticed and yelled "Can't you fly?" at me and I told him I couldn't. Then he told me to take off my shoes and socks. He looked down at my feet and said, "Of course you can't fly, you don't have square toes." Then he flew away and everything blew up.

jakeblueisballin
08-07-2008, 07:36 AM
I was with the girl of my dreams and we went to random places. Then she dissapeared. THen I went to a Chinese drug deal with kenny hoyle then I forget haha

strikemcgee
08-07-2008, 07:44 AM
I dreamt that i was on the roof of some garage with the hottest girl i've ever seen. And I was fucking her. Then my mom walked by so i stopped and my sister was like wtf is going on. And my mom just stood their and said, "Shut up, I owe him this." So my mom and sister got in the car and left. When i looked back the girl was gone.

Nesta.
08-07-2008, 10:15 AM
I never have normal dreams, mine are too weird and I can't remember a lot of them

hayden3269
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
There was a hippo in my downstairs. and it tried to eat my dog. so i killed it.

Dr. Science
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
it was around midnight and me and my dad were getting groceries and suddenly everyone in the store randomly started playing football with a cereal box, and sean malto was there.

feel_good
08-07-2008, 10:55 AM
what kind of a pussy says "BJ" ahaha

I EAT BABIES
08-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Many of my good dreams are indescribable. They're more about feelings and thoughts, different kinds of logic and life. Alternate realities and dimensions.

But I also had a recurring nightmare that I was paralyzed, and this guy would torture and kill little kids in front of me.

sobrien
08-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I've been taking pain medication for a week and I think it's fucking with my dreams. I just dreamt I was getting raped in an abandoned building, and a fucking ICP clown saved me. Then my friends came and we started putting curtains on all the windows.

Then I dreamt I was running around my street naked, drunk off my ass. I'm scared to sleep now.

Breaking The Bond
08-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I had sex with a woman.

treflippers!
08-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I was standing at the top of the stairs of my old house and I couldnt move and I couldnt talk. My family was up stairs watching tv. Then this little blue goblin mother fucker comes out of a door and laughs his ass off at me. And Im like "HEELLPP" but it was like a scartchy little whisper. Then I usually woke up at this point. I had this exact same dream for like 2 years.

Flipped
08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
I don't have dreams.

Fallen_Sk8er
08-07-2008, 12:24 PM
i had a dream that the world was ending and everyone was just flying away but i couldn't fly. An old man noticed and yelled "can't you fly?" at me and i told him i couldn't. Then he told me to take off my shoes and socks. He looked down at my feet and said, "of course you can't fly, you don't have square toes." then he flew away and everything blew up.

hahahahahaha

Zeroskater11
08-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Last night I had a dream I was getting a handjob from some ugly girl, then I ran from her and got a blowjob from some hot girl in front of a Wendy's. I don't get it.

CCgamer
08-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Well if you must know. There was this one time when I was dreaming and I was at school, but I didn't have my backpack and it was a test day and I was soooo scared that I would fail the test, but then I woke up and it was a dream and I was relieved.
Dreams can be so funny sometimes.

el barto
08-08-2008, 12:07 AM
In my dream, I told Sheckler to get a chill girl, and then he punched me in the face. Then I woke up and I was an hour late to school.
that day sucked.

new_skater99
08-08-2008, 04:01 AM
last night i had a dream that i was having sex with this girl whos sorta friends with my sister, and then she turned into my sisters best friend but she made me stop because she was scared that my sister would walk in on us and be mad. haha

IDropkickPunks
08-08-2008, 05:06 AM
my sister does crew and travels so we travel somewhere and there at this gym while a couple people are sitting outside and one of the people is Sean Malto. he was sitting on his board listening to an iPod so i ask if he wants to play skate. we go to my car and get my board and skate hollywood 16 that magically shrunk to a 10 stair. then i woke up

Turboz
08-08-2008, 05:38 AM
You know that principal from matilda? She was the bus driver, and I was riding the bus to some high school, which was weird, because when I had this dream, I was like 12 or something. She laughed manically as I exited the bus. I went into the high school with the other high school kids, and they didn't seem to notice that I was 12. I think everyone went to their classes or something. I was still near the doors that you entered through, then they shut. Then I saw a floating muffin, and me being the fatass I was back then, I was hypnotized, little did I know there was a floating boulder behind (yes, a boulder), then I turned around, that thing went straight at me, and then I woke up. That fucking bitch knew telekinesis.

BeastMan69
08-08-2008, 07:26 AM
my short time here at sbc I already had a dream about it.... Last night I had a dream that everyone on sbc met up in one small room and all started talking and eventually members who hated eachother started talking and started fighting in this small room so it started out with LFF and dusty dust and eventually everone was hitting eachother except me and dutch madman who were cramped in a corner. So dutch pulled out a M4 and shot you all and said "lolz skaterscafe ftw" and left and then came back in and shot me. Don't ask me why but thats just went down.

tre flip559
08-08-2008, 08:35 AM
One time I had a dream that I met up with a few friends that I haven't seen since like 3rd grade and we were hanging out for a while then they kept me hostage and were gonna slit my throat then my friends that I hang out with now came to my rescue and started beating the other peoples asses. Then somehow I ended up in china. And that's all I remember.

Popwar Pill
08-08-2008, 08:47 AM
I've had tons but 2 I remember well are

1. I had this dream that this girl I know was on top of me and we were just talking and laughing and shit. Then she started kissing and biting my neck and I remember her wearing this weird orange and white striped shirt that I'd never seen her wear before. Weird part is a few days after I had that dream...that actually did happen between the girl and I. Only that day her friend was wearing the exact shirt that was in my dream (keep in my mind I'd never seen it before) it was fucking weird.

2. I was in this giant warehouse type thing only it was completely filled up with water and some guy was out to get me and basically I ran around with a knife like slitting these weird soldiers necks and shooting them. Eventually I killed the main guy who was out to get me. He was wearing a scientists lab coat.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
08-08-2008, 09:00 AM
i have tons of weird dreams.....some abnormally weird, some sexually weird, blah blah blah...but the weird dream i hate having is like i'm alone in like a bit dome...and all the walls are like big ass TVs that are showing nothing but static...and i'm standing on a platform in the middle of it all......sofa king weird...

EmericasBlackSkater
08-08-2008, 09:12 AM
tornado dreams. omg.

Airblaster
08-08-2008, 09:19 AM
I just woke up from this dream like 5 minutes ago.
I was chillin with some girl in some little college facility where there were a lot of adults there to get checked for something, i dunno. We were bored, and for some reason she was gonna give me head. We kept getting almost walked-in on, because it was an open-floored building, if that makes any sense. So my mom called and said that she was going to pick us up in a bit. We went outside and we hadn't done anything yet, and we were like, alright, we're just waiting here, why don't I get some head? So we went into a rarely used outdoor bathroom and she sucked me off. The end.

probedbyalienworkshop
08-08-2008, 11:33 AM
haha these are all great. i just remembered one i had a few weeks ago

I was sleeping (in the dream) and got up in the middle of the night to get some water out of the kitchen. As I walked through the hallway I heard shuffling in the kitchen. I peaked around the corner and heard a pan drop. So I said "Dad, there's someone in the house!"

"I'll be there in a minute"

At that point the man in the kitchen came after me with a knife in his hand. I looked down at my own hands and I suddenly had a knife in each hand. He lunged and the fight began. As we were fighting, we started quoting movies. After an intense battle of movie quotes and knife swinging, I sliced his stomach open and his internals came pouring out.(i had watched diary of the dead prior to going to bed so i'm thinking that's where that visual came from) The man's final words before he bit the dust were. "We should have quoted 300, I know that movie by heart"

popshuvit47
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I have been skateboarding for more than half my life, yet I rarely dream about it... I always dream about roller skating with zero gravity and doing all these sick ass tricks on them. I'd probably be too chicken to admit that if I were a guy. lol

enjoi the panda
08-08-2008, 12:25 PM
We went down past them and walked into one of the random empty stalls and we started to make out. I opened my eyes at one point and saw a white thing up the wall. Rep if you read this and noticed this message.

i win? i can has rep?

well im going to rep you anyway because i thought it was a cool story and kept me interested

Taaffe
08-08-2008, 01:38 PM
that i got banned.

ILikeDeck
08-08-2008, 01:52 PM
this is long as hell, one dream has stuck with me that was pretty weird.

It started where I was with a group my friends Ty, Mikey, Chris, Connor, Isaac, Kevin, a couple kids I didn't recognize but seemed to know and my girlfriend Ari. We were wandering through some woods in the middle of the night. It was sort of cloudy but I could see the moon. It was a thin crescent of light in the sky. We came up to a barn that looked old and abandoned. It was probably 3 stories tall and 50 yards long, 20 yards wide. After talking back and forth between each other for a little bit it was decided that we should go into the barn.

We found a hole by the door of the barn and squeezed through there. When we were inside it smelt like mold and it was pretty dark. Light was shining in through the falling apart roof, there was big holes missing in places. There was a long line of stalls on both sides of the barn with a path down the middle. There was a loft above us that had hay hanging down from it.

There was a ladder off to our right that I could see, it looked like it was fairly sturdy but was missing a few steps. It led up into a hole in the floor above. I said I wanted to go up above but my friends wanted to stay down below and look around. I said I'd just go up by myself then and went to the ladder. My friends started to walk down the path and I grabbed the ladder. It felt moist but solid, so I climbed up it fairly easily even with the missing steps. When I got up I climbed through a spider web hanging on the ladder.

At the top I climbed out to the side and looked around on the platform. There was loose hay everywhere and I could see old metal machinery around in the hay like plows and other farm equipment. I turned around and looked at the wall behind me. It was a dark wood color and looked pretty scratched and beat up in the low light. I noticed things moving and realized there were spiders on the wall. I looked around some more and noticed how many there were up there and climbed down really fast because I hate spiders.

When I got to the ground I brushed my whole body off to make sure there weren’t any spiders on me. When I was brushing of the backs of my legs I heard a clunk come from down along the path in the barn. I decided I should walk down to the rest of my friends and see if they found anything cool. I yelled out, "Hey Ty!" and he just yelled back, "I'm over here!" It sounded like his voice came from a little ways in and on my right side.

I walked down past stall after stall looking in all the ones on the right side as I passed. Most of the stalls were just empty or had some barrels or cages in them, and some were filled with random things. While I was walking past one stalls that was filled with cages I heard a noise and turned around, and I saw Ty standing in the stall behind me on the left side with my girlfriend looking through a pile of metal pieces. He said, "Everyone else kept walking down to find other shit.” I said I'd stay with them and look around. I jumped over the gate to the stall they were in and looked around. My girlfriend walked over and grabbed my hand and said she wanted to walk around, so I told Ty we were going to go walk.

We got out of the stall and started walking towards where everyone else had apparently gone. I could hear them going through shit in the stalls. As we walked down I looked into the stalls and said hi to the kids I saw. Everyone just glanced up and either waved or said hey.

I read teh whole thing. Taht was actually mad interesting, and it was like one of my dreams that I had a while ago. So me and this one amazing chick are walking through the woods and we found a little creak and we followed it to a little cabin. So we go in and start making out but then we hear something and get knocked out. Then we wake up in this creepy room with this crazy clowish dude around us. He then like amkes us into paper and we have like our arms and legs sown on so its mad wierd. then he wanted to rape the girl but i was like NOO. So he raped me instead with teh buttsecks. Then I hit him with a really big frying pan and i ran around the house and like all these creepy clown things were everywhere and the girl I was with was really scared but suddenly I got out of the house and it dissappeared and she dissappeared and I was in New York.

I also has another one where I made out with my dad. When I woke up I wanted to kill myself and to this day when I think of it I shudder.

Ibanez
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
I looked at the end to make sure it didnt say "I dropped my skittles, the whole bag...shit."