PDA

View Full Version : Fun night..

The Masked Magician
08-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Well I got off work at 8 30, me and my friends wanted to see pineapple express at 10 50 so all the little kids would't be there. So right as we get in line I realize I didn't have my I.D. , I didn't think they would actually card me but they did and wouldn't let me in. Well I go up to this random guy and ask him to buy me some tickets cause my other friend forgot his I.D. too. Well h buys them and we start heading for the theatre and the guy who tears your ticket says''Can I see your I.D. '' and doesn't let us in. So we argued with the guy and then the manager for like 10 minutes. We eventually get a free ticket to come back and see another movie. But we have nothing else to do so we dirve all the way home and get our IDs.The theatre has closed basically except for the movie showing when we got back, and the doors are locked but this black lady let us in. Another manager is up at the consesion stand and he says we can't go in, so we tell him our story and lets us in for free. So we saw the movie and I have a freee movie pass. Then we went to taco bell and I had a yummy queso cruch wrap.

K3NNY
08-06-2008, 09:39 PM
how was the movie?

The Masked Magician
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
It was really funny I'll probably see it again.

codyguy
08-06-2008, 09:44 PM
i've only gotten asked for id once to see a movie, so i just showed her my beard.

The Masked Magician
08-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Ha I've never been asked before so I figured they wouldn't but they did.

CTL_Skate
08-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Then we went to taco bell and I had a yummy queso cruch wrap.

Best part of the story. End your day right.

almostrs
08-07-2008, 12:51 AM
That movie looks sooo good.
I was a fucking ninja tonight.

Vans4eva
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
btw, I'm thinkin' arbys.

xCxCxHx
08-07-2008, 03:52 AM
haha sounds pinner

xxdead_dollxx
08-07-2008, 04:19 AM
Man I'm so out of this world. What the hell is Pineapple Express?

BushPushesMongo
08-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Can't watch R rated movies. Mormon thing. But, that movie did look funny.

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Well sawyer your missing out. You need to experience the world they way it was meant to be.

theantihero
08-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Fuck yes black lady.

Slapdown
08-07-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm interested, when people post these stories, do you think they have a fleeting thought of "Will anyone give a damn?" before they start typing?

Do they answer that question "Yes, everyone will care!" and hit the post button?

Seriously SB-C, I don't make a post every time I have a dump or a tug, and neither should you.

IDropkickPunks
08-07-2008, 08:53 AM
my mom bought us all tickets and the person said she needed to be with us to see it and she had already left so we bought batman tickets a went to pineapple express. it was sooooo good

sns
08-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Well sawyer your missing out. You need to experience the world they way it was meant to be.

I laughed

Burrut
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
taco bell is open that late? or did you go to drive-thru

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 10:22 AM
taco bell is open that late? or did you go to drive-thru
We went through the drive thru, the commercials around here say it's open till 1 a.m. or later.

Black Label
08-07-2008, 10:32 AM
that movie looks funny

sns
08-07-2008, 10:36 AM
I don't want to make a new thread so i'll put it in this one.

and i think it was the same day that this awesome night was...

the other day i was driving in my neighborhood and i seen an ambulence, then i was like oh noes an old person had a heart attack. and then i left. then i came back and there were like 4 more and i was like somethign is actually wrong. then i left.

then i was driving to a friends house and a helicopter flew like 10 feet over my car and landed on the soccer field by my house, i thought it was awesome. some kid that goes to my school was in a boat and the driver turned really sharp and he fell out and then got ran over and his leg got cut really bad by the prop and he got airlifted and they had to amputate it.

igrindtwinkies
08-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Good story indeed.

Connect5
08-07-2008, 10:49 AM
you should have grabbed on to the the heli

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
I don't want to make a new thread so i'll put it in this one.

and i think it was the same day that this awesome night was...

the other day i was driving in my neighborhood and i seen an ambulence, then i was like oh noes an old person had a heart attack. and then i left. then i came back and there were like 4 more and i was like somethign is actually wrong. then i left.

then i was driving to a friends house and a helicopter flew like 10 feet over my car and landed on the soccer field by my house, i thought it was awesome. some kid that goes to my school was in a boat and the driver turned really sharp and he fell out and then got ran over and his leg got cut really bad by the prop and they had to amputate it.

I heard about that, I forget his name but he is my friends' friend and the driver was the kids brother.

sns
08-07-2008, 10:54 AM
yah i know i was there.

and they wouldn't let me get near the heli...i saw my friend talking to the paramedics so i was gonna ask them what happened but they wouldn't let me cross the field til the helicopter left. but when it left i coudl feel teh wind from it and stuff..the kids name was nate

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Yea it was my mom told me about it that really stinks though, like he can't really do anything anymore.

sns
08-07-2008, 10:57 AM
there's a facebook group for it and my friend posted a link to the news story, and peopel could reply to the story like a forum and people were saying the kid died and making up all these rumors and stuff and saying how the kids were drunk and all this untrue stuff and its kinda gay.

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 10:58 AM
That's pretty homo.

sns
08-07-2008, 11:02 AM
post comments on sawyers myspace, it's fun.

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Saying what?

sns
08-07-2008, 11:17 AM
i went 13 and 3 in search teh other night, that's better than 12 and 2 so i'm better than you now. i was playing against mes.

you don't care about how i did it but this is how.

there were 3 people on my team that weren't playing, and the other team figured it out so they went to kill them, but i was hiding and i killed all the people who thought they were going to kill my teamates, and that got like 4 kills one round, plus i was dominating other than that with my c4's and nades.

BushPushesMongo
08-07-2008, 12:17 PM
So, basically, you couldn't repeat it.

sns
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
no i was like 9 and something in the 3rd or 4th round of the next game and my mom came in and took my xbox away and now i don't get it back til monday or tuesday :(

BushPushesMongo
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
no i was like 9 and something in the 3rd or 4th round of the next game and my mom came in and took my xbox away and now i don't get it back til monday or tuesday :(

Geez, I don't get mine back 'til like... I don't even know when. Runescape?

sns
08-07-2008, 01:07 PM
hahahahaha...no runescape..i don't even remember what myh name was..i get mine taken away for 3 days but i'm goign to the beach so i'm not getting it back til we get home.

and the beach is gonna be insanely crowded because of the rip curl grom search. ghey.

BushPushesMongo
08-07-2008, 01:09 PM
hahahahaha...no runescape..i don't even remember what myh name was..i get mine taken away for 3 days but i'm goign to the beach so i'm not getting it back til we get home.

and the beach is gonna be insanely crowded because of the rip curl grom search. ghey.

Hahahahaha.

Rip curl grom search? What be this?

sns
08-07-2008, 01:12 PM
it's a surfing contest by rip curl to find the best surfers 16 and under..i didn't enter because i'm not the best surfer 16 and under even though some of my friends are entering that are the same level as me. but it's the only stop in florida maybe the only stop on the east coast i forget, so it will be crowded. www.ripcurl.com/gromsearch

BushPushesMongo
08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh, sick. You should totally hit on the beach babes.

sns
08-07-2008, 02:09 PM
hahahaha you said beach babes! i think i'm just gonna post up with my crew and smell kooks from a mile away while dressing like a faggot and giving people board claps.

NotoriousBigBird
08-07-2008, 02:18 PM
i saw pineapple express last night to. me and my friend ate brownies and smoked a few bowls beforehand. i was so fucking baked for that shit. goooood movie. and i had taco bell after as well. mmmmm, burrito.

The Masked Magician
08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I went 17-3 in search

Soap McTavish
08-07-2008, 03:13 PM
i heard about that story too.
drake did it happen in the lake by you?

kensil811
08-07-2008, 03:15 PM
What is pineapple express about?
I'll search it up on fandango.

rippen in da mitten
08-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm interested, when people post these stories, do you think they have a fleeting thought of "Will anyone give a damn?" before they start typing?

Do they answer that question "Yes, everyone will care!" and hit the post button?

Seriously SB-C, I don't make a post every time I have a dump or a tug, and neither should you.

lmao yea seriously

mipathiskate
08-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Me and my friends go to rated R movies all the time. Never got carded. Then again its probably because of the old Indian guys that take our tickets. But seriously, what I do just in case is, I buy a ticket for a PG-13 movie. Once you pass the point where they take your ticket, you can go anywhere. Including a rated R movie. Cuz no one gives a damn.

By the way, I'm psyched for the movie, seeing it tomorrow.

Word Life
08-07-2008, 05:41 PM
heh, i get into R rated movies all the time. you know you can just go to the automated thing, pay with your debit card, and it gives you the ticket, and the ticket checkers never check id.

mipathiskate
08-07-2008, 05:51 PM
heh, i get into R rated movies all the time. you know you can just go to the automated thing, pay with your debit card, and it gives you the ticket, and the ticket checkers never check id.

Thats exactly what me and my friends do.

SkateorElse
08-08-2008, 06:10 PM
They actually check ID in the states for movies? That's pretty fucked up.