PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Jehovah's Witnesses

hanyo66
06-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I mean, they can believe what they want and I have no problem with it, but don't be so damn annoying about it.

I see them walking up my street. I know they are trying to get me to believe their beliefs or some shit, so I decide to be an ass and not even answer the door when they get here. They ring the doorbell. I don't answer. They knock a minute later, I don't answer. Then, the prick walks along side of my house to my lower window, right where I'm sitting on the computer. He knocks on the window and points towards the door. I shake my head "no" and continue to type on AIM. He knocks again, and I flip him off. He leaves with his buddies.

I hate persistent sons of bitches.

yeahyeahyeah
06-11-2008, 09:49 AM
what the fuck are Jehovahs witnesses?

Paganboy
06-11-2008, 09:50 AM
i usually answer the door naked with a beer and a cigarette... and they still come in. then i think of crazy stories to tell them to make them uncomfortable

FreshNGoofy
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Niggas that come to your house that want you to convert and shit..

I hate them cause they're really annoying. And it's not just them. There's also mormons and shit that walk around too. They come to your house and give you pamphlets with biblical quotes and stuff its annoying. So I just close the blinds and ignore them when I see them coming down the streets.

RUFNbanned
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
i usually answer the door naked with a beer and a cigarette... and they still come in. then i think of crazy stories to tell them to make them uncomfortable

That's very Pagan of you haha

Popwar Pill
06-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Every Sunday they come over to my friend's house and try to give him lessons. Finally I told him just to put a sign on his door saying "Dear Jehovah's Witness, I've found Satan, thanks for your help" and he drew an upside down cross on there.

hanyo66
06-11-2008, 09:53 AM
lol the mormans have a bible written by that one dude

Extremely specific :)

FreshNGoofy
06-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Who?

Mr. Morman?

lolzorz

Tony
06-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I hate when I allow them in just to ask them questions they can't answer about god and then comes the basic shit:

"Oh we're in a hurry but if you buy this book and support our community" or something. Like why can't they leave.

theonlysun81
06-11-2008, 10:02 AM
You know what is funny, you don't know if that was a Jehovah's witness or not.

Brick
06-11-2008, 10:05 AM
I always see them in suits riding their bikes around town. That would suck so bad to have to do that.

Indecline_skate
06-11-2008, 10:06 AM
The weird thing is down here in FL they come to your house once maybe every ten years and if they come they only stay for like 2 minutes and just give a phamplet and leave. They aren't an annoying down here the only type of people annoying are the Scientologists.

theonlysun81
06-11-2008, 10:09 AM
The weird thing is down here in FL they come to your house once maybe every ten years and if they come they only stay for like 2 minutes and just give a phamplet and leave. They aren't an annoying down here the only type of people annoying are the Scientologists.

Yea I hear that down there the scientologists are real bad.

Indecline_skate
06-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah I live in Clearwater...... the worlds main headcourters and they all run around all day and no one knows what they do..... they buy buildings and just let them sit and rot and my town is turning to shit because of them. Most are nice people but not very normal.

Ellsworthskate
06-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Me and my friends were skating one time and a few of them rode up on bikes and started talking to us, we asked em what it was like to be a missionary and shit, it seemed pretty crazy. They are not allowed to have sex,smoke, any of that shit. they can't watch much tv if any, they are all restriced and shit, they are given only enough money to live off of, its like fuck, they are actually pretty dedicated.

Oh yeah and another time I had this ramp in my driveway and a missionary dude tried to ride over it on his bike and fucking broke it, I wa spissed but it was funny at the same time.

hanyo66
06-11-2008, 10:16 AM
You know what is funny, you don't know if that was a Jehovah's witness or not.

damn you!

ToxicSkater
06-11-2008, 10:22 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/ASIWSguitar/mormon.jpg

Paganboy
06-11-2008, 10:33 AM
jehovahs wittness aren't as bad as this one guy
some monk of some kind came into my old work once on a slow ass day
he was all talking about some crazy shit and had a red dot on his fore head.
he wanted to give us free books. but in order to get the books we had to make a donation of atleast $20. i guess these monks didnt work or something.
he tried to teach me and one of my friends some chant that was supposed to clear our minds he told us soo much crazy stuff. all we could do was laugh

shit next time the jehovahs come im gonna ask them if they would help me perform a satanic ritual involving the sacrifice of a cow.

Emerica
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Just run out there and start dry humping them. That should get them to leave.

adude113
06-11-2008, 10:56 AM
I hate when I allow them in just to ask them questions they can't answer about god and then comes the basic shit:

"Oh we're in a hurry but if you buy this book and support our community" or something. Like why can't they leave.

Ha they're in Finland, too. That's crazy.

Dr. Foundation
06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
i have a friend in the jehova's witness. i wanna sex her.

notaskateaholic
06-11-2008, 11:40 AM
When they came to the side of your house, you should have told them to stay there, ran and called the cops because they're trespassing. epic

AdioSkate229
06-11-2008, 11:41 AM
ah i know it annoys the fuck outta me too, 1 time i had the blinds opened when they came up and you could see the couch and tv from it, i answered the door and was like brb, and just sat down watching tv, and they were staring at me through the window

Follow Your Dreams
Word.

Legally if you tell them to leave they have to, that is if you/your parents own the property.

So if they persist, just break out some legal shit on them.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
When they came to the side of your house, you should have told them to stay there, ran and called the cops because they're trespassing. epicshattering all their dreams of being the ulti-witness?

fulltimeskater
06-11-2008, 11:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JggHVm6ZaVI

SkaSkate
06-11-2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JggHVm6ZaVI

The funniest bit was that old man with the rake, what an asshole...

Adrenaline
06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Every Sunday they come over to my friend's house and try to give him lessons. Finally I told him just to put a sign on his door saying "Dear Jehovah's Witness, I've found Satan, thanks for your help" and he drew an upside down cross on there.

Hahahahaha.

Tony
06-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Ha they're in Finland, too. That's crazy.

Yeah and you wouldn't believe how many. Some live in our street for gods sake.