PDA

View Full Version : Phonezoo halp!

ToxicSkater
06-11-2008, 09:46 AM
How do I get my tones to not sound like crap?
Because I upload straight to their site, and edit there...and it turns out really distorted and crappy.
So what should the .mp3 settings that I render with be (I'm gonna use Vegas)?

pain.
06-11-2008, 10:36 AM
dude, i just upload songs straight from my itunes and they sound fine.

Charmeleon
06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
i just fuck with the voice recording thing on my phone, set up speakers the right distance and record, it usually comes out decent

ToxicSkater
06-11-2008, 10:49 AM
New Verizon phones won't let you use recordings as ringers. :(

dude, i just upload songs straight from my itunes and they sound fine.
What kind of music?
Because I've tried to use some hardcore stuff, and some chill indie.
All sounds horrid.

pain.
06-11-2008, 11:36 AM
i have verizon too, i made never gonna give you up so i could rick roll everybody around me when i get texts, and that one sounds pretty good. a paramore one that was a little rough, but only because of high pitch, and we are the few by streetlight sounds prettty good also. just play around with it and you'll find something that works.

ToxicSkater
06-11-2008, 11:56 AM
I decided to mess with the bit-rates audacity...we'll see how that works.

kickflip4
06-11-2008, 12:40 PM
i have verizon too, i made never gonna give you up so i could rick roll everybody around me when i get texts, and that one sounds pretty good. a paramore one that was a little rough, but only because of high pitch, and we are the few by streetlight sounds prettty good also. just play around with it and you'll find something that works.

People who set call-lengthed rings for when they have texts are faggots. I've had a few friends who did that and it's hella annoying.