PDA

View Full Version : you know what sucks??????

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 08:05 AM
nosebleeds....nose-fucking-bleeds....

/start nosebleedrant

I've had a nosebleed problem ever since I was little...it's like a broken blood vessel in my nose....we had it cautherized when I was young.....that didn't work....last year, I went to a nose doctor to get it checked out, he recommended a saline nasal spray....didn't work....it bleeds like hell...the simplest budge of my nose will trigger it....blowing my nose will trigger it...it sucks.....having it stop within 5 minutes is almost impossible for me....the longest i've had a nosebleed was almost 2 hours, about 1hr50mins...

today, i had a nosebleed in the shower around 620am....it didn't stop until 715am...made me late 1 hour to work.....

i know that there are people with bigger problems out there, but still, nosebleeds suck...

do any of you have problems with your nose bleeding like it's against your will?

/end nosebleedrant....until the next nosebleed....

BlindBoarder
06-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I once had a nosebleed while taking a shit. THAT sucks.

Nesta.
06-11-2008, 08:07 AM

/start nosebleedrant

I've had a nosebleed problem ever since I was little...it's like a broken blood vessel in my nose....we had it cautherized when I was young.....that didn't work....last year, I went to a nose doctor to get it checked out, he recommended a saline nasal spray....didn't work....it bleeds like hell...the simplest budge of my nose will trigger it....blowing my nose will trigger it...it sucks.....having it stop within 5 minutes is almost impossible for me....the longest i've had a nosebleed was almost 2 hours, about 1hr50mins...

today, i had a nosebleed in the shower around 620am....it didn't stop until 715am...made me late 1 hour to work.....

i know that there are people with bigger problems out there, but still, nosebleeds suck...

do any of you have problems with your nose bleeding like it's against your will?

lol

Schism
06-11-2008, 08:08 AM
Do you sleep with a fan on or in a really cold room?

Paganboy
06-11-2008, 08:09 AM
woww.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Do you sleep with a fan on or in a really cold room?

nope...i figured that helps make my nose even drier, making more prone to nosebleeds.....

Paganboy
06-11-2008, 08:11 AM
nose bleed remedies
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_noseb.htm

Schism
06-11-2008, 08:11 AM
nope...i figured that helps make my nose even drier, making more prone to nosebleeds.....
Yeah that's the only time I get nosebleeds.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 08:17 AM
nose bleed remedies
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_noseb.htm

thanks for that....i've done most of the stuff they recommended...but some of the stuff I havent, i plan on.....like the apple cider vinegar one....kinda scary though because apple cider vinegar stinks like shit....hahah...

thanks again...posi'd homie

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 08:26 AM
they're embarrassing to have in public....

oh yeahhhhhhhh....most especially when they come when there's no bathrooms nearby or when there's no tissue/napkins nearby....

I once had a nosebleed while taking a shit. THAT sucks.

haha....i've had that happen....when you push too hard....

Fudopi
06-11-2008, 08:32 AM
You'd last in a boxing ring. lol.

But what sucks even worse is that I just burnt my pizza rolls.

dustydust
06-11-2008, 08:45 AM
do you do cocaine

SNES4Life
06-11-2008, 08:45 AM
I used to have horrible nosebleeds when i was 12 and under, but now i haven't had a nosebleed in probably a year.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
dustydust: nah...no coke for me..

daniel741
06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
i have the exact same thing. somethings wrong with a blood vessell and i get nosebleeds all the time. i hate nosebleeds. And they hate me

yeahyeahyeah
06-11-2008, 09:36 AM
I've never had nose problems, but I have a lot of ear problems.

flipuk
06-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I have the complete opposite. I have only ever had one nose bleed in my life, and it wasn't much of a nose bleed at all. I also have trouble breathing through my nose so im assuming they are related

Turboz
06-11-2008, 09:38 AM
You'd last in a boxing ring. lol.

But what sucks even worse is that I just burnt my pizza rolls.oh noes!

Ellsworthskate
06-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I have bad nosebleed problems to, I usually get one at least once a month randomly. And they last freakin forever, usually I just shove some tissue up my nose and continue on and like 20 minutes later take it out and see if its done. Shit sucks.

Cosmo
06-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I have the complete opposite. I have only ever had one nose bleed in my life, and it wasn't much of a nose bleed at all. I also have trouble breathing through my nose so im assuming they are related

Same, I've only ever had like 1 nosebleed.

Johnny-Luk@
06-11-2008, 11:25 AM

Me neither. I mean I am all fine but I only use 1/2 of my nose to breathe wtf?

woop tang
06-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Nosebleeds can look pretty hardcore.

mikkeypuf
06-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Last winter i had them a lot... like, one a week. Not so much anymore.

But the first one i had that year, scared the crap out of me. I had it in the middle of the night, and woke up with my face and hands soaked, and then i stood up and turned on my lights, and i saw my hand covered in blood, and i looked at my bed and saw my pillow covered in blood... then i ran to the bathroom, and saw it coming out of my nose... i thought i murdered someone in my sleep at first though.

That was the worst one i ever had. With how much blood there was on me, it had to be bleeding for about an hour. It was ridiculous.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 02:03 PM
fuck i have to blow my nose....../predicament

mikeskatesenjois
06-11-2008, 02:08 PM

/start nosebleedrant

today, i had a nosebleed in the shower around 620am....it didn't stop until 715am...made me late 1 hour to work, then on the way in I tripped on the welcome mat and fucking dropped my Skittles

the whole bag

Lol, sorry had to do it.

tre flip559
06-11-2008, 02:09 PM
I never get nosebleeds but once when i was walking to this kids house because a few of my freinds were there hanging out and i guess i got a nosebleed on the way there so when I saw them they were all like,"Holy shit dude did you get ur ass beat?" I said no then they showed me a mirror and i saw a was bleeding. Then they all insisted that i got beat up when I didn't.

RUFNcousin
06-11-2008, 02:16 PM
are you filipino?

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 02:21 PM
are you filipino?

yessir

daggett
06-11-2008, 02:49 PM
you know what else sucks? this thread

ZeroOrDie.
06-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I.. hate.... it ... when people.... type... like this.....

Dillon-Zolkavich
06-11-2008, 02:52 PM

/start nosebleedrant

I have rank allergies and used to get EXtremly long nose bleads very often.

xpn0yk0nceptzx
06-11-2008, 02:52 PM
I.. hate.... it ... when people.... type... like this.....

haha sorry...it's just how i got accustomed to typing when i'm online....

Slapdown
06-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Question: you know what sucks????????

Slapdown: Yes. Hoovers. And prostitutes. For a nominal fee.