PDA

View Full Version : german or stat?

new_skater99
06-11-2008, 03:05 AM
We got our schedules this week, and I really hated mine so I got everything switched around. I just finished German III this year, and next year I would take German IV. However, I really don't like german. and the only other thing I could take in place of that block is Stat.

So, for german- teacher is awesome, but I have him for senior sem at the same time, so I wouldn't be missing out in having him at all. Since I didn't take german my first year (8th grade), I started german I in 9th grade with a bunch of 8th graders. Now the class has narrowed down, and theres like 12 of us, but my class only has one other senior now and everyone else is a junior. I'm not really friends with anyone in the class, and group projects and stuff suck. Alot of the people are immature and make stupid jokes. I also am not very good at german... I got an A this year but I had to try for it, and I want to avoid trying as much as possible senior year.

now onto stat... I've never had the teacher but I heard he's not good at all. I'm pretty good at math, and while I don't need another math credit, I figure it might be worth it to take another math just for the hell of it. I don't know who's in the class, but since I'm naturally good at math I don't think I'll be worried about group work and stuff. When it comes to math I'm very independent.

I don't need either class at all. We only need like 2 language credits and I have 5 as of now. We only need to take 3 math classes, and I took my third this year. So its just a matter of filling up that block so I have a total of 7.5 credits for the year.

And yes, I am leaving it up to SB-C to decide.

Also, I don't really care about what colleges want... I'm not trying to get into any tough schools so that doesn't really matter either.

Clayton or die
06-11-2008, 03:11 AM
well more math always looks better... so yea go with that so you can get into the a better college.

Aber Duetsch ist sehr liecht zu sprechen, warum denks du es ist schwer?

PunchBowl
06-11-2008, 03:16 AM
I voted German mainly because if you like the teacher more you will get along with him therefore its easier for him to teach you meaning you will learn more.

catch my drift?

Impact!
06-11-2008, 04:51 AM
go for the subject, not the teacher or the class. plus German sucks. I speak it fluently and it's an ugly až$ language. but then again it also depends on what you want to do later in life...