PDA

View Full Version : I'm Nostradamus!

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Now interpret my predictions and watch them come true.

In the east of God's garden,
A teller of truth will be captured, his captors dark faces of death,
Great riches will be demanded for his precious life,
Time will pass and a red river will run, silencing his truth.

In the foot where the great Cel rests,
A great mountain of hidden death will spill over the earths blood,
Great gardens of wine will stand to the test,
As rivers of doom flow towards them.

At the heart of technology,
Great ladders to the heavens will shake and crumble, as the belly of the earth rumbles,
God's people will run and take cover beneath four legs,
As metal beasts fall from their track.

Flying through the heavens like celestial birds,
Man will land on the boundary between the spheres of the elements,
The hunter will land and it's minions will set to work, laying down metal caves,
They will dig into it's flesh and uncover the secrets hidden within.

I'll keep adding as the great epiphany's flow to me.

ComeBack?
05-10-2008, 10:51 AM
well thats pretty lame

Teak
05-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I don't get it

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Your meant to figure out what i have predicted, like as people do with Nostradamus. Please don't post if your intellect is lower than that of a chimp.

WillSkateForPapitas
wait... no your not.

BritishBoarder
Did you not just read what i posted?

boodige
05-10-2008, 10:55 AM
wtf is nostradamus?
you mean that guy... umhhh no your not...

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:57 AM
There should be a test to get to use this section of the website.

miniman
05-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Wow some people on this site...

I think the second statement means a volcanic eruption.

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Finally someone with a brain posts in this thread. Yes you are correct, but where does it erupt? That is the tricky part.

Teak
05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
France is a leading maker of wine, but I've never heard of volcanoes in france.

miniman
05-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Blind guess but is it talking about pompey, i say that because of the gardens of wine and the romans were all big on there grapes and wine.

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Go back a bit teak. No it's not pompey.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 11:04 AM
In the foot. Boot-shaped country. Italy?

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:04 AM
And we're on a roll.

miniman
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
In the foot. Boot-shaped country. Italy?

Beat me to the punch.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 11:08 AM
And the first has something to do with the war over that holy city. I can't remember what it's called.

EDIT: I believe it's Jerusalem?

miniman
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
And the first has something to do with the war over that holy city. I can't remember what it's called.

Najaf?.

L337Fish
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
The first one is saying someone is going to be captured and held hostage for money, and then at the end a red river will flow, meaning he will be killed, and we won't ever know the truth.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 11:12 AM
The first one is saying someone is going to be captured and held hostage for money, and then at the end a red river will flow, meaning he will be killed, and we won't ever know the truth.

Well duh. That's the part he practically handed to us.

kensil811
05-10-2008, 11:15 AM

I'll keep adding as the great epiphany's flow to me.
1st one - Some guy in the eastern hemisphere (popular figure/icon) will be held for ransom. Nobody pays up, he gets killed. Lol I just stated the obvious.

2nd one- Volcano. Already said. And already happened I think, didn't a volcano erupt recently. Like this week?

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm predicting it, i'm not stating something that has already happened.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 11:19 AM
hmm, more to this epiphany?

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:30 AM
I had another epiphany.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 11:33 AM
so your saying a huge earthquake will happen and we will try to take cover

emericaxskater
05-10-2008, 11:37 AM
At the heart of technology, Japan maybe?
Great ladders to the heavens will shake and crumble, as the belly of the earth rumbles, Giant buildings will tremble during an earthquake
God's people will run and take cover beneath four legs,Everyone will run and hide under... I don't know what the beneath four legs is.
As metal beasts fall from their track.as the buildings fall

I'm probably way off.

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:37 AM
First line is semi right, second line is right

live_breath_skate
05-10-2008, 11:39 AM
he's saying that we're blind to what is going on and that humans are fucking everything up, but in the midst of us ruining everything we think nothing of it, and wont untill people die in great numbers, and by that time we'd already be fucked

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 11:42 AM
first line is tokyo to be specific, then the 3rd and 4th i havent figured out

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:43 AM
The first two are still left uncompleted.

New one. Someone solve one already.

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 12:48 PM
1. is bin laden

2. is Dragon Ball Z

3. is an I-Robot type deal

4. secrets and shit.

BROBOT
05-10-2008, 12:53 PM
i'm negrodamus.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9559/negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 12:53 PM
The hunter will land and it's minions will set to work, laying down metal caves,

Ok, This is just an off the top guess.

Is it talking about the return of Jeus to the earth, and christians set to work in following his command. And all faithful followers go to heaven to spend eternity.

Thats the best I got.

And heres a finish to emericaxskaters

At the heart of technology, Tokyo Japan maybe?
Great ladders to the heavens will shake and crumble, as the belly of the earth rumbles, Giant buildings will tremble during an earthquake
God's people will run and take cover beneath four legs,Everyone will run and hide under... People will hide under tables, and other four legged furniture objects
As metal beasts fall from their track.Shrapnal from buildings

laid_back_skater
05-10-2008, 12:59 PM

Is it talking about the return of Jeus to the earth, and christians set to work in following his command. And all faithful followers go to heaven to spend eternity.

Thats the best I got. Besides the fact that the bible is bullshit, Jesus isnt coming, if anyone is coming its the fucking Super Saiyans to kick pussyshit bible humping fags(like you for example)'s asses for the rest of eternity. Or until global climate changes assrape us all. Your almost right.

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Besides the fact that the bible is bullshit, Jesus isnt coming, if anyone is coming its the fucking Super Saiyans to kick pussyshit bible humping fags(like you for example)'s asses for the rest of eternity. Or until global climate changes assrape us all. Your almost right.

Hey if you dont believe in the bible thats ur decision, But dont diss me because I do. I believe in God with all my heart. So please keep those stupid antichristian remarks to your self.

/Sorry for thread jack! Im done.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 01:04 PM
you are very wrong actually^ there is proof that everything that came into existance is because of god and the bible is infact true and is supported with evidence and witnesses, also how did the world come into existance today if there was no god, the big bang couldnt of made shit and without god the big bang wouldnt of happened, and none of us can predict the end of the world, not even with religous recordings, it will come at no known time as said in the bible

edit: to laid back skater

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 01:07 PM
you are very wrong actually^ there is proof that everything that came into existance is because of god and the bible is infact true and is supported with evidence and witnesses, also how did the world come into existance today if there was no god, the big bang couldnt of made shit and without god the big bang wouldnt of happened, and none of us can predict the end of the world, not even with religous recordings, it will come at no known time as said in the bible

Yea, Like scientist's try to diproove God.

But they say matter has only existed for about 5 billion years. And you cant distroy matter.

But it takes some type of matter to create matter. Therefore, where did matter come from?

/Again sorry for thread jack. Anywho, was I right or way off?

laid_back_skater
05-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Alright, since you snowballers decided to take my post seriously I ask this. Present me with proof of god besides the bible, and dont give me any of that pussyshit "faith" and "everything around us" shit, I want hard evidence that will make me be like "HOLY GMILF GOATSE SAUCE, GOD DOES FUCKING EXIST!"

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 01:08 PM

Yeah, people found the real cross, and I remember somebody tried to steal it.

Laid_back_skater is hellbound, but the super saiyans are real too.

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Alright, since you snowballers decided to take my post seriously I ask this. Present me with proof of god besides the bible, and dont give me any of that pussyshit "faith" and "everything around us" shit, I want hard evidence that will make me be like "HOLY GMILF GOATSE SAUCE, GOD DOES FUCKING EXIST!"

Ill try to give you proof that he does exist. If you give me proof that he doesnt exist.

laid_back_skater
05-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Ill try to give you proof that he does exist. If you give me proof that he doesnt exist.

EXACTLY, thats what christians(and every other religon) have been saying for FOREVER because there is no real proof. We as humans are nothing more than proteins and good ole H2O, we have no special purpose and we do nothing in our existance but consume natural resources billions of times faster than they can be created in nature (non-renewable resources) and fuck up the natural order of things, when we die, we're gone. And then our bodies decompose and we are kind like fertilizer and THAT IS THE ONLY THING USEFULL YOU WILL EVER DO IN YOUR LIFE. Die

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM
EXACTLY, thats what christians(and every other religon) have been saying for FOREVER because there is no real proof. We as humans are nothing more than proteins and good ole H2O, we have no special purpose and we do nothing in our existance but consume natural resources billions of times faster than they can be created in nature (non-renewable resources) and fuck up the natural order of things, when we die, we're gone. And then our bodies decompose and we are kind like fertilizer and THAT IS THE ONLY THING USEFULL YOU WILL EVER DO IN YOUR LIFE. Die

I can see you're a half full type of person.

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 01:15 PM

Then how was earth created, or the people on it. We didnt just pop out of thin air. We had to be created.

And you still didnt proov that God doesnt exist.

Now this thread is meant for trying to figure out this dudes predictions. So im going to stop.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 01:16 PM
there is human proof that heaven and god exists, for example when sigfried got attacked by the white lion at his show, he died in the er, then miraculously came back to life, and he described heaven as at first a bright light and all your wishes and no pain in there, now wheres your proof

laid_back_skater
05-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Then how was earth created, or the people on it. We didnt just pop out of thin air. We had to be created.

And you still didnt proov that God doesnt exist.

Now this thread is meant for trying to figure out this dudes predictions. So im going to stop.

Yeah its seriously impossible for either of us(or anyone else who has beliefs similar to either of ours) to disprove the others, and noone will know until we die. So meh

Louisiana_skater01
05-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah its seriously impossible for either of us(or anyone else who has beliefs similar to either of ours) to disprove the others, and noone will know until we die. So meh

My grandpa has had a near death experience, and he said like adio skate said, he felt no pain, saw a bright light, and saw his relatives and ffriends who have passed before him.

And theres millions of people who have experinced the same thing, or near the same things.

You just have faith. And thats all you can follow.

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 01:27 PM

Thats the best I got.

And heres a finish to emericaxskaters

At the heart of technology, Tokyo Japan maybe?
God's people will run and take cover beneath four legs,Everyone will run and hide under... People will hide under tables, and other four legged furniture objects
As metal beasts fall from their track.Shrapnal from buildings

First one is way off, it's one for the real puzzle solvers. the technology one is right, apart from the last line.

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Imagine what this thread would be like upside down!

Taaffe
05-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Trains.

Ecko
05-10-2008, 01:57 PM
yeah, what carva said.

Schism
05-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm negrodamus.

emericaxskater
05-10-2008, 10:36 PM
No, I'M negrodamus

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:11 PM

When researching "The Great Cel" it bares results of Stefan Cel Mare, this man is said to be a once leader of some place called Moldavia, where he did a lot of great things for the country and made it a strong and powerful place. So the first line most likely translates to "Where Stefan Cel Mare (Stephen III) lies (buried)".

Moldavia was a medieval kingdom located east of the Carpathian Mountains so I guess that links to the use of 'mountain of hidden death'.

I believe that the second line means that a lot of blood will be spilt upon the Earth's surface after a secret (hidden) battle takes place.

Now assuming that the great gardens of wine is linked to France, famously popular for their wine. I would say that it refers to France.

I think the last 2 lines mean "France will be put to the test as the army of Moldavia 'flow' towards them".

Now after a quick google search, I find out that after Stefan's death, the country became controlled by the Ottoman Turks Muslim Millet. (Empire)

That's as far as I can be bothered to go, so I guess it's some fued between Moldavia and France?

Your first one on the teller of truth was all correct, besides one detail. For this one you went wrong at the start.

I dare someone to attempt the fourth one.

Enter the fetal position
05-10-2008, 11:45 PM

Im thinking a person who maybe knows too much is kidnapped then killed.

Im thinking volcano will go off somewhere important.

Great ladders to the heavens will shake and crumble, as the belly of the earth rumbles,

A building falling or maybe technology will fail.

Maybe September 11?

Men going to space and landing on something then building metal caves under ground but then discovering something?

I'll keep adding as the great epiphany's flow to me.[/quote]

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:50 PM

Im thinking a person who maybe knows too much is kidnapped then killed.

Im thinking volcano will go off somewhere important.At the heart of technology,

A building falling or maybe technology will fail.

Maybe September 11?

Men going to space and landing on something then building metal caves under ground but then discovering something?

I'll keep adding as the great epiphany's flow to me.[/quote]

Everyone has got further than you on all of them but the fourth one. Keep going at the fourth.

Enter the fetal position
05-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Hey I haven't bothered reading an posts.

But maybe we might finally go to the moon and try and inhabit it?
We go there because earth is used and there are no resources.

BritishBoarder
05-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Don't guess, work it out.

Skaterdude
05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Your meant to figure out what i have predicted, like as people do with Nostradamus. Please don't post if your intellect is lower than that of a chimp.

Please don't try to sound philosophical and intelligent while writing about your bullshit predictions on the end of the world.

riskitforabiscuit
05-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Nostradamus was always good at predicting things after they happened.

BritishBoarder
05-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Please don't try to sound philosophical and intelligent while writing about your bullshit predictions on the end of the world.

This whole things a joke, i'm mocking the fact that Nostradamus could have easily predicted a lot of things using common sense, also a lot of people interpret his predictions to things that have happened, since he disguises what he is saying. By doing this what he has written could have multiple meanings, for example his quatrain supposedly on 9/11 which could have meant something completely different. I'm also willing to bet my predictions (when interpreted in the way i meant them to be) will be right.

Skater_goth
05-11-2008, 01:17 AM
wow, just wow

SkaterPotater
05-12-2008, 11:50 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24573168/?GT1=43001

k.

BritishBoarder
05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm Nostradamus.

SkaterPotater
05-12-2008, 12:03 PM
lolk.

I understand how you predicted them though. They're bound to happen sometime because natural disasters are inevitable.

BritishBoarder
05-12-2008, 12:06 PM
I was trying to point out that Nostradamus is not great. He picked things using common sense which are likely to happen and then used riddles to widen his bets. For a bit of fun you can still try to interpret my "epiphanys" though.

boodige
05-12-2008, 12:15 PM
the three first verse are very logic
but i dont get the last one
are you saying that man will civilize other planets and take its natural resources just like it did with earth?