PDA

View Full Version : Whats with this 2012 bullshit?

Turboz
05-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Why is everyone saying the world is going to end in 2012? People around me have been saying this stuff, and none of them are dumbasses so they must be on to something. Who the hell thought of this in the first place?

baker_skater
05-10-2008, 10:42 AM
The Mayans, research it and maybe you won't look like such a dumbass.

Chopz
05-10-2008, 10:44 AM
It's when this huge asteroid is going to hit the earth and kill everyone, enjoy your life now...

late_flip
05-10-2008, 10:44 AM
I $put 5 bucks that the goverment is just trying to control us,

they made everything the myans said come true, even 9-11.

So maybe...they cant pull off 2012 so theres nothing to worry about, this subject trips me out abit.

Im not coming back to this thread.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 10:45 AM
well in the bible god specifically says that know one will be able to know the time that the world ends, now the mayans did their calendar on the stars and they could of had mistakes, and besides you cant tell the end of the world by stars, and if it will be the end of the world i would like to ask how would it end because of their calendar based on the stars

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Wasn't there something about that when someone arrived in a ship to where the mayans were, it was so advanced that their eyes couldn't handle it and they couldn't see the ship coming? If so, i doubt they could predict the fucking end of the world.

baker_skater
05-10-2008, 10:48 AM
I $put 5 bucks that the goverment is just trying to control us,

they made everything the myans said come true, even 9-11.

So maybe...they cant pull off 2012 so theres nothing to worry about, this subject trips me out abit.

Im not coming back to this thread.

Hahahahahahahahaa, it's so funny to see dumbass saying "the government is just trying to control us, they did 9/11."

well in the bible god specifically says that know one will be able to know the time that the world ends, now the mayans did their calendar on the stars and they could of had mistakes, and besides you cant tell the end of the world by stars, and if it will be the end of the world i would like to ask how would it end because of their calendar based on the stars

The thing is that everything the Mayans predicted came true. Though I don't believe in 2012.

Turboz
05-10-2008, 10:49 AM
The Mayans, research it and maybe you won't look like such a dumbass.now how about saying that without looking like an asshole?

baker_skater
05-10-2008, 10:50 AM
now how about saying that without looking like an asshole?

How about you make a thread without looking like a dumbass.

Thugg1n
05-10-2008, 10:53 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8
brief video

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Oh, by the way it's not meant to be the end of the earth but a period of darkness followed by a long time of peace.

dustydust
05-10-2008, 10:58 AM
december 21 is my birthday...

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 10:58 AM
HAHAHAH! Unlucky!

Also don't be forgetting Y2K.

kensil811
05-10-2008, 10:59 AM
My wrist cracked and it felt good.

Zeroskater11
05-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Oh, by the way it's not meant to be the end of the earth but a period of darkness followed by a long time of peace.
Yeah, I saw some documentary on Nostradamus, I can't remember perfectly, but the sun will be blocked off from the earth, killing everyone or something.

Turboz
05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
How about you make a thread without looking like a dumbass.I'm not going to turn this into some argument so I'm just going to be the better man and just ignore like the rest of SB-C should. And also, these are some pretty good posts people

WeakSauce
05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
In that video, I couldn't help but laugh at the "Return of Atlantis", and Hilary Clinton's shown when they said Anti-Christ.

Also, I seem to remember a certain, end of the world at the new millennium just a few years ago? Anyone else? Yep.

xCxCxHx
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
just another Y2k. only pussies have time to worry about this shit, the future is NOW bitches

kensil811
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Here I go at making a complete idiotic post:

OMG GUYZ THE SUN IS OUT OF HYDROGENZ AND IS EXPANDIN INTO RED GIANT WE GONA BE SWALLAOWD UPZ IN DA SUNS MASSIVE SIZE WHICH IS SEWN TO CUM!

DEN DA SUN FOR SOME HOW BECOME SUPERGIANT STAR< SUPERNOVAS OMGAH! WE GONA DIE ON !@ E#% WAT TA FUX

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I saw some documentary on Nostradamus, I can't remember perfectly, but the sun will be blocked off from the earth, killing everyone or something.

Did this ever happen?

In the year 1999 and seven months
The Great King of Terror will come from the sky,
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after Mars [the God of war] reigns happily.

kensil811
05-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Did this ever happen?

In the year 1999 and seven months
The Great King of Terror will come from the sky,
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after Mars [the God of war] reigns happily.
HAHA.
Dude omG Gdsjhbghbvhvfrjghfs WE GONA DIE

WeakSauce
05-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Here I go at making a complete idiotic post:

OMG GUYZ THE SUN IS OUT OF HYDROGENZ AND IS EXPANDIN INTO RED GIANT WE GONA BE SWALLAOWD UPZ IN DA SUNS MASSIVE SIZE WHICH IS SEWN TO CUM!

DEN DA SUN FOR SOME HOW BECOME SUPERGIANT STAR< SUPERNOVAS OMGAH! WE GONA DIE ON !@ E#% WAT TA FUX

you forgot the !!11!1!1!!one1oneone1eleven

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
And the uno

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh, by the way it's not meant to be the end of the earth

Yeah. And I think I might've figured this out. The last ice age was caused by an axis shift. There is one theory that a planet called Nibiru has an extremely wide orbit that intersects the Earth's orbit at something like 45 degrees (I don't know the actual measure). What is predicted is that 2012 will be one of those few years where Nibiru will pass close by the Earth, in this case, slightly below it. This would cause the Earth to be manipulated by Nibiru's gravitational force, which most likely would result in an axis shift. Also, Mother Shipton, who predicted WW2 to the very year it began, stated that land masses would sink and new ones would arise, which could be tsunamis caused by the axis shift, and the freezing of oceans into permafrost land masses. We could die, but that's not the point. It's the end of the world as we know it, not the death of the Earth. Ice Age 2012. Be prepared.

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Here i go at being Nostradamus:

In the east of God's garden,
A teller of truth will be captured, his captors dark faces of death,
Great riches will be demanded for his precious life,
Time will pass and a red river will run, silencing his truth.

Someone guess what i predicted, then wait for it to come true.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 11:20 AM
well damn if itll be an ice age not like everyone will die, all youll have to do is buy some of those suit things that people wear when they go down into the artic at winter

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Which of you stunning intellectuals will interpret my prediction?

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Here i go at being Nostradamus:

In the east of God's garden,
A teller of truth will be captured, his captors dark faces of death,
Great riches will be demanded for his precious life,
Time will pass and a red river will run, silencing his truth.

Someone guess what i predicted, then wait for it to come true.

Osama strikes again. Shit.

And adioskate, an Ice Age is colder than you could comprehend. But yeah, some people might survive. We'll just come out of it as one hairy-ass species.

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Which of you stunning intellectuals will interpret my prediction?

well after reading your one quote id say that your prediction is on the 7 plagues happening

BritishBoarder
05-10-2008, 11:27 AM
It's pretty fucking obvious.

WillSkateForPapitas
05-10-2008, 11:41 AM
saddam hussein?

boodige
05-10-2008, 11:49 AM

thats what it is..it made me laugh cause alot of you wrote th biggest bull without knowing what the fuck is going on...
the mayans believed that it took four tries for their gods to make humans ( first insects, then some other crap) and on the fourth try they made humans, so they believe that on december 21 there will be a great change in the world, they think it might be the "fifth try"
and the gods will make a new and better world...
thats basically it...
(i know this cause i had to make a research paper on the apocalypse)

Vivica
05-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Firstly... The Mayans didn't predict 9/11, whoever said that is thinking of Nostrodamas, who talked a whole load of extremely open ended toss.

Secondly...

zOMG THE MAYANS?!?!

http://perfectdark.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/pd/guides/mission16_17.jpg
Anybody who doesn't get it
is most likely a communist.

Ecko
05-10-2008, 01:25 PM
ok, whoever posted the nostradamus thing. somone gets kidnapped for knowing important information, then gets killed meaning no one ever knows, but who is what im trying to figure out. its way to vague

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm about half scared of this.

So I think on December 20, I'll screw a good chick, so that I don't die a virgin.

But hey, at least I won't have to worry about looking all ugly when I get old.

If it happens, I fucking hope I don't survive. Cause then I'd be like an icy Robert Neville.

BROBOT
05-10-2008, 01:51 PM
i say that the mayan dude writing the calendar one day was like "fuck it, i'm tired of making this calendar, i'll just end it in 2012"

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 01:57 PM
haha yah

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 02:00 PM
i say that the mayan dude writing the calendar one day was like "fuck it, i'm tired of making this calendar, i'll just end it in 2012"

I wouldn't blame him, that'd take forever.

Taaffe
05-10-2008, 02:53 PM

Yup.

Icee
05-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Why is everyone saying the world is going to end in 2012? People around me have been saying this stuff, and none of them are dumbasses so they must be on to something. Who the hell thought of this in the first place?

I wouldn't worry about it. If you think about it, people have tryed to predict the end of the world for many years. If you don't think so you can just research, but for a more present end of the world prediction would have been Y2K, nothing happened though. People do this shit for money and fame. I find all end of the world predictions untrue.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, but there wasn't even theoretical evidence for Y2K. It was practically a search for the world's most gullible people.

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 03:10 PM
I thought it was Y2J???

Rock_Rocks77
05-10-2008, 03:14 PM
just another Y2k. only pussies have time to worry about this shit, the future is NOW bitches
That's the smartest thing that's been said in this whole thread.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I thought it was Y2J???

Y2K=Year 2 thousand

Brick
05-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Watch December 21st 2012 will pass and nothing will happen and everyone will claim they didnt belive it. Also wasnt the Apocolyspe supposed to happen on 6/6/06?

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Watch December 21st 2012 will pass and nothing will happen and everyone will claim they didnt belive it.

I'd admit it was one damn good joke and I fell for it. Lol, you Mayans.

Kevo
05-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Watch December 21st 2012 will pass and nothing will happen and everyone will claim they didnt belive it. Also wasnt the Apocolyspe supposed to happen on 6/6/06?
That's why I'm saying I don't believe it now. I'm rooting for an asteroid, what about everyone else?

blindskater is back
05-10-2008, 03:24 PM
dont believe it

Brick
05-10-2008, 03:30 PM
That's why I'm saying I don't believe it now. I'm rooting for an asteroid, what about everyone else?

Yeah I think an asteroid would be intense.

Ecko
05-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I thought it was Y2J???

chris jericho, lulz

Fudopi
05-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah.

Y2K wasn't end of the world, the buzz about that was that all the computers would crash because they weren't programmed for year 2000.

jakeblueisballin
05-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I dont belive it.
Instead of end of the world:
Y2K: A LOT OF PARTIES
6/6/6: A bunch of satanic movies and an AFI album come out
I am negrodamus and I predict that December 21, 2012 will just be a bunch of movies or albums coming out also. Its not going to happen. The only way we will die is too much pollution or something. The suns not going to explode for another like 5 BILLION years. No asteroids are hitting. No planet blocking the sun or some shit. No tilt of the axis. No harbens. No Hibens. No ballsacks. But if it is true I am definitely getting laid before then.

FAILoner
05-10-2008, 05:47 PM
if i does happen, well then alright.

Ponting
05-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Someow, all the cultures come together and say that humanity will basically end because of:
The Mayan's 12/21/12 Prediction
Nibiru and Rahab

Let me explain, with a copy and paste.

The Asteroid Belt

There are several cosmic events taking place one after the other in this time. Obviously, something has happened in our galaxy to cause these things to happen. If you were to study the history of astronomy, including records kept by the ancient Egyptians and Sumerians, you would discover that these ancient cultures referred to a 10th planet in our solar system. The Sumerians called it "Nibiru", which means "Planet of the Crossing".

http://www.geocities.com/rebornempowered/locustarmy/SolarSystem.gif

It is believed by many that the asteroid belt that is currently between Mars and Jupiter was created by a catastrophic collision in the past, and it's quite possible that it was caused by this "Planet of the Crossing". I also believe that the Bible refers to this event in at least two places:

Psa 89:10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

Psa 89:11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fullness thereof, thou hast founded them.

Isa 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

Both of these passages refer to something called "Rahab". Most commentators say David and Isaiah are referring to Egypt by the name Rahab, but there is absolutely no evidence within scripture on which to base this interpretation. Rather, one passage talks about the heavens, the world, the fullness of the world - sounds like cosmic references. The other passage talks about two things that happened in ancient days and generations of old: cutting "Rahab" and wounding the dragon. The dragon almost always is referring to Satan.

Lucifer's Former Abode?

It's quite possible that, in these ancient times, Lucifer was given domain on a 10th planet in our solar system, positioned between Mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt currently is. The 10th planet is referred to as Rahab, and God destroyed it and "wounded" Lucifer, scattering his enemies with a strong arm.

Yes, this is quite wild and speculative, but all the evidence is there:

* The two passages from Psalms and Isaiah refer to Rahab being broken and cut into pieces

* There is a large asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars

* Mars is simply littered with impact craters from collisions of meteors and asteroids

* The moon is also heavily cratered, as is several places on Planet Earth

* The Sumerians wrote about a planet called Nibiru, which means the "Planet of the Crossing"

* A large celestial body passing close (relatively) to Earth would affect the magnetic forces and rotation of our planet

* Jesus told us that the days during the tribulation would be shortened and would be loaded with cosmic events:

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

http://www.geocities.com/rebornempowered/locustarmy/la6

HappyCaucasianFilmer
05-10-2008, 06:20 PM
i dont get it
so what supposed to happen on 12-21-12

KREAM
05-10-2008, 06:37 PM
wow 12/20 and 12/21 are gonna be some crazy days....

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 06:40 PM
thats if it comes true

sobrien
05-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I dont belive it.
I am negrodamus and I predict that December 21, 2012 will just be a bunch of movies or albums coming out also. Its not going to happen. The only way we will die is too much pollution or something. The suns not going to explode for another like 5 BILLION years. No asteroids are hitting. No planet blocking the sun or some shit. No tilt of the axis. No harbens. No Hibens. No ballsacks. But if it is true I am definitely getting laid before then.

Hmm. I really never knew that they had camera's and recording equipment way back in year 6.

sk8board15
05-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I doubt it will happen. I don't think any human could predict the end of the world. There are way too many factors.

i_don't_know
05-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Wessels:

1) The sun is not a planet.
2) Nibiru is not part of our solar system. Its orbit just intersects it.

That picture is full of fail.

ToeFace
05-10-2008, 07:37 PM
At my school it is like when you graduate high school

mipathiskate
05-10-2008, 07:57 PM

Yep.. people who have a fucked up present worry about that shit so they dont give up hope. And I guarantee that what BROBOT said is true.

SMR
05-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm not a huge christian or anything, but I do believe in it and I think it's pretty stupid for anyone in a religious group to try to predict the end of the world when the bible pretty explicitly states that no one will know when it's coming

AdioSkate229
05-10-2008, 08:54 PM
my exact reasoning

TheLeavingSongPt.2
05-10-2008, 08:59 PM
The end of the world isn't going to happen on 2012.

ScreamingMiMi
05-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Fuck the Mayans , fuck notradaanus , fuck relilgion and all that bullshit

Just go skate

2012 can suck my dick

TonyBertaCarlosGateles
05-10-2008, 09:06 PM
its when the mayan calendar ends

jakeblueisballin
05-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Im going to el toro if it exists in 2012 and ollieing it.

jakeblueisballin
05-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Hmm. I really never knew that they had camera's and recording equipment way back in year 6.

6/6/06
Happy?

sobrien
05-10-2008, 10:04 PM
6/6/06
Happy?

6606 isn't 666. I truly have no idea why everyone made a big deal about a random number that has nothing to do with Christianity.

Monkeyskater
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
i remember hearing in 4th grade or something that the sun would either explode or come too close to earth or some shit.

emerica69
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I believe that 2012 will be the end of one era and the beginning of another. I read somewhere that we will reach a utopia.

But in the bible it says to resist a utopia because it is conforming under one major power. Supposedly we will all be branded with the number of the beast and automatically be sent to hell. Which will supposedly be the New World Order.

But I don't believe in the bible so yeah.

kensil811
05-11-2008, 12:35 AM
you forgot the !!11!1!1!!one1oneone1eleven

And the uno
AWWWWWWWW SHART!!!!!!!111!!11one!!1!!2@@@21@!@!@!!@!@uno
i suck

kensil811
05-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I dont belive it.
I just realized how awesome if they come out with like 543435 movies with intense endings of the world to hype everyone up!

kensil811
05-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Triple post oh shiiit.
anyway, im a nonbeliever, but i plan on fooling a chick to fuck me with the excuse that ill die a virgin. too bad since i doubt anythings gonna happen, i still have to use a condom if i do fuck her since if nothing happens...shell be preggoooo. but ill be like 18 so ,.....
wait.
if im still a virgin at 18, thats pathetic anyway, so yea, this post was pretty pointless.

late_flip
05-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Hahahahahahahahaa, it's so funny to see dumbass saying "the government is just trying to control us, they did 9/11."

The thing is that everything the Mayans predicted came true. Though I don't believe in 2012.

It was a fucking joke,

your just some dumbass prick anyway, how fucking on top of the ball are you?

I though you could actually fucking pull of an intellegent coversation for abit but no.

You just fucking insult people and think your opinion is always right.

You fucking worse than fucking gutsytryon from way back in the day.

Skaterdude
05-11-2008, 01:22 AM
This is fucking stupid. I don't see how you guys think that the Mayans or anyone before or after up until the Romans had the same calendar as us and would be able to predict an exact date.

NorwegianSkater_92
05-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Yup, some shit they Mayas said. If anyone actually believes all this bullshit, I feel sorry for you. You are probably the same people who believe that pac is still alive, that bush planed 9/11, and that we have never been on the moon.

Enter the fetal position
05-11-2008, 03:18 AM
lol I am legend was set on 2012 21 so maybe thats the answer?

haha

tweaked
05-11-2008, 04:45 AM
i thought it was the azteks

jackdaniels
05-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Yup, some shit they Mayas said. If anyone actually believes all this bullshit, I feel sorry for you. You are probably the same people who believe that pac is still alive, that bush planed 9/11, and that we have never been on the moon.

hey, ive actually got a crappy theory about the moon landing, if buzz armstrong was the first guy on the moon, then who the fuck did the filming?

dutch madman
05-11-2008, 05:42 AM
national geographic made a documentary about it

Decoding the past: something something 2012.

it's pretty interesting

kickflip4
05-11-2008, 08:16 AM

A lot of the Mayans predictions were also so fucking vague, anyone could have made them and had them come true. And according to them the world went in cycles, so 2012 is the end of a cycle or something.

It's bullshit though, every generation in history has been documented so far as thinking the end of time was going to occur soon. It didnt then, and it wont now. So I'm not worried about it.

MinusTheSkateboard
05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/_606_/endtimedemo.jpg

ispitfire
05-11-2008, 08:49 AM
the mayan calender ends in the winter solstice of 2012 so researchers assume that will be the end of the world. and im not so positive but im pretty sure the bible mentioned something. but everyone knows that stuff is all bullshit.

scientists are thinking that the earths poles will change direction or something causing a large movement of the crust.

skatejersey
05-11-2008, 08:55 AM
its only happening because thats the year i graduate high school

jakeblueisballin
05-11-2008, 09:03 AM

I belive been on the moon but the first time was fake......The government fucking planned 9/11. They hired the guys to crash into it. Watch the movie Zeitgeist (sp?)

MinusTheSkateboard
05-11-2008, 09:07 AM
I belive been on the moon but the first time was fake......The government fucking planned 9/11. They hired the guys to crash into it. Watch the movie Zeitgeist (sp?)

Don't advertise Zeitgeist like that.

lakai...um
05-11-2008, 11:21 AM
hey, ive actually got a crappy theory about the moon landing, if buzz armstrong was the first guy on the moon, then who the fuck did the filming?

DUDE.........revelation

off topic but that blew my mind.....

NorwegianSkater_92
05-11-2008, 03:33 PM

Yeah, sure. That makes..so much sense ^^

reptiskate52
05-11-2008, 03:44 PM
You just blew my fucking mind.

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 03:45 PM
You just blew my fucking mind.

hhhhhhoooooooooowwwwwwwwww

reptiskate52
05-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah, sure. That makes..so much sense ^^
Yes, it actually does. Not neccessarily hire them, but perputrate a bombing and blame the Iraqis in order to have an excuse to attack. It's been done before. Project Redwood or something like that.

RisingFallens
05-11-2008, 03:50 PM
2012... its the year when Obama's And Hiliary's Kid becomes president and eats the world while yelling ALLLLLAAHHHHHH. The End Children.

pinkeh
05-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm not reading this whole god damn thread, which is made at least twice a month. Since the dawn of time people have tried predicting some horrible fate that'll end humanity, other than 2012 the first one that comes to mind is 2029 when an asteroid is supposedly going to collide with Earth and kill us all. To be honest I'm not particularly concerned with any of these predictions, if some terribly tragic thing that we had no control over occurred and killed us all I wouldn't really give a shit. If we end up dying in 2029 by an asteroid I don't see how that could be a bad thing at all, humanity is so corrupt as it is, unless some dramatic change for the better occurs and soon, it's probably better off we're killed off before it can get any worse. Sorry for the horribly pessimistic view of the whole situation, but at this point there's probably worse things that could happen than having humanity become extinct.

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 03:55 PM
im not too concerned considering there are much more relevant issues in present day times that have a much greater impact on our lives than a possible 2012 incident or 2029 asteroid, its just another Y2k you pussies

thejoelmister
05-11-2008, 04:15 PM
if an asteroid came I would sit in my lawn with my ipod playing "the final countdown" drinking a beer. holy fuck that would be epic

BAKAAA
05-11-2008, 05:02 PM
it is all bullshit.

JustGoSkate!
05-11-2008, 05:03 PM
i might like to point out that the Myans don't exist anymore. so their prediciment came a bit early for them i suspect.

PJ
05-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I actually have alot of theories on the end of the world
on that video there was alot a bit of info on who predicted what but i think he made some up
right now about global warming i think that since we are having so many babies and stuff that the world is actually getting heavier and therefore in creasesing our gravitaional pull therefore there is no global warming
and all this religion shit is really freaking me out.. like there are a couple movies/books about religious shit like this and it is fucking scary!!!!!!!

i_don't_know
05-11-2008, 06:55 PM
I hope an asteroid won't kill us. You know the energy of the impact bakes you alive at a moderate speed, right?

ZeroOrDie.
05-11-2008, 06:56 PM
I graduate high school in 2012.

zabooma
05-11-2008, 08:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

thats how its all gonna go down

PlanB4Ever
05-11-2008, 09:05 PM
man its all bull shit the mayans can go fuck themselves

Fuz
05-11-2008, 09:37 PM
i might like to point out that the Myans don't exist anymore. so their prediciment came a bit early for them i suspect.

Well, there's still a lot of people living in Mesoamerica with Mayan ancestry.

NorwegianSkater_92
05-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Yes, it actually does. Not neccessarily hire them, but perputrate a bombing and blame the Iraqis in order to have an excuse to attack. It's been done before. Project Redwood or something like that.

Well, first of, they didnīt blame the Iraqis. They blamed al-qaeda.
They went to war against Iraq because of the chemical weapons, they never said it was because of 9/11. And why would they blow up the Twin towers, just so they could loose billions of dollars in a war ?

riskitforabiscuit
05-12-2008, 01:27 AM
The Mayans didn't predict the Spanish conquistadors killing them all.

eatumsisadouche
05-12-2008, 01:52 AM
im not too concerned considering there are much more relevant issues in present day times that have a much greater impact on our lives than a possible 2012 incident or 2029 asteroid, its just another Y2k you pussies
That's exactly what I was thinking

donycantskate
05-12-2008, 03:54 AM
But the mayans failed to take into account we could send Bruce willis and Ben Afflic up into space with drills to stop the asteroid, those simple minded fools.

panzerfaustbarson
05-12-2008, 05:47 AM
This thread kinda has me feeling kinda sketchy.

harleyy
05-12-2008, 05:56 AM
lolol ppl are crazyVVV
http://www.survive2012.com/geryl1.php

dain84
05-12-2008, 08:27 AM
</ thread>

g00Db0y8
05-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah I think an asteroid would be intense.

their called near earth asteroids

Vivica
05-12-2008, 10:13 AM
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

thats how its all gonna go down

That video is EPIC!! Its honestly about 6 years old, i remember when it was on Weebles stuff around 5 years back, i love it!

Uber meme for the old school massives.

Skaterdude
05-12-2008, 10:19 AM

Haha what a fucking moron. Stop believing every bit of conspiracy garbage thrown your way. There are NUMEROUS videos disproving, debunking, or otherwise destroying both Zeitgeist AND any false evidence presented by videos such as Loose Change about government conspiracies and 9/11.

They're all such bullshit. Leave it to a putz like you to follow it blindly.

Kornymuthu
05-12-2008, 12:08 PM

lmao your such a queer haha

FLIPmyM&ms
05-12-2008, 12:33 PM
december 21 is my birthday...

zomg! mez 2 =]

JanDSilentBobStrikeBack
05-12-2008, 12:39 PM
ahhh fuck it, when dec 21 2012 comes, on dec 20, i'll just get wasted as fuck so I don't know what the fuck's going on the next morning if it happens. it it doesn't happen, then fuck, at least it'd have been a fun night.

boodige
05-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Haha what a fucking moron. Stop believing every bit of conspiracy garbage thrown your way. There are NUMEROUS videos disproving, debunking, or otherwise destroying both Zeitgeist AND any false evidence presented by videos such as Loose Change about government conspiracies and 9/11.

dont you just hate stupid people?
seriously who fucking believes the 9/11 conspiracy

thejoelmister
05-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I graduate high school in 2012.

oh em gee me to

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
05-12-2008, 02:17 PM
thats when the mayans got lazy and stopped making the calendar

reptiskate52
05-12-2008, 03:29 PM
I actually have alot of theories on the end of the world
on that video there was alot a bit of info on who predicted what but i think he made some up
right now about global warming i think that since we are having so many babies and stuff that the world is actually getting heavier and therefore in creasesing our gravitaional pull therefore there is no global warming
and all this religion shit is really freaking me out.. like there are a couple movies/books about religious shit like this and it is fucking scary!!!!!!!
Oh my god, you are fucking RETARDED.

reptiskate52
05-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Well, first of, they didnīt blame the Iraqis. They blamed al-qaeda.
They went to war against Iraq because of the chemical weapons, they never said it was because of 9/11. And why would they blow up the Twin towers, just so they could loose billions of dollars in a war ?
America is an imperialistic nation. We want power. By setting up a bombing and blaming people that the average American know nothing about is a great way to gain an excuse to attack nations and spread our ideas. Most likely we wanted to get into the Middle East and gain power was for direct oil access.

And of course they never said it was 9-11 that caused it, buti it's idiotically obvious it did. Overall, the whole thing was an excuse to just dispose of Saddam, conspiracy or not.

Also, we didn't blame Al Quaeda first, we blamed the Taliban. Wierd how we gave up on that battle and just start attacking a different terrorist group located in Iraq instead of Afghanistan, amirite?

ScreamingMiMi
05-15-2008, 07:36 AM

Yea pretty much , the thread is over now

keymaster369
05-15-2008, 07:43 AM
it is some kinda mayan crap
and people belive it because the mayans have also predicted something a thousand years from there time period and it came true it wasnt serious or anything though

Turboz
05-16-2008, 06:13 AM
lmao your such a queer hahahope the asteroid only gets you.

riskitforabiscuit
05-16-2008, 06:20 AM

Ever considered that you yourself are following the videos that debunk those videos blindly?

spoonthumb
05-16-2008, 06:54 AM

look gullible is written on the ceiling

Paganboy
05-16-2008, 07:50 AM
man it's not going to happen how many times has some one predicted the world to end and it didnt happen?

Vivica
05-16-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm just going to hijack this thread to say... Paganboy, one of the few people who've been a member for very almost 2,000 days, you're currently at 1,976! I demand you go and post that in the relevant thread in SBC talk! :-!?

I would also like to add that the views expressed by Paganboy are comparable to my own.
However... Giant hydrogen colider...

RideMyWood
05-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh My Gawdz We Gon Di In 2012 Letz All Go Sho0t Up Goldenz Brownz

Foskco_315
05-17-2008, 04:07 AM
hmm..i hope none of you are on drugs reading this crap...haha!you would be trippin like hardcore! plus there would be signs that the world would end...and isnt all the stuff they wrote about the world ending like so hard to believe? i would believe the stuff Nostradamus wrote if it said exactly the way it will happen its all in complicated words...isnt it? am i making any sense?

Turboz
05-17-2008, 05:26 AM
hmm..i hope none of you are on drugs reading this crap...haha!you would be trippin like hardcore! plus there would be signs that the world would end...and isnt all the stuff they wrote about the world ending like so hard to believe? i would believe the stuff Nostradamus wrote if it said exactly the way it will happen its all in complicated words...isnt it? am i making any sense?yes and no

Almost***
05-17-2008, 08:04 AM
they always say this kind of stuff the world will end 6/6/06 or y2k this wont happen

Turboz
05-20-2008, 09:34 AM
I agree.

dain84
05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds

dorky
05-20-2008, 10:43 PM
its the end of the maya calender its acutly when the earth lines up with the milkyway for galaxy somthing like that

d-ville skater
05-20-2008, 10:47 PM
the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds

lolrly?

Leftwinga03
05-21-2008, 04:50 AM
dude all the ancient mayans predictions were vauge. "The twins will fall"? that could mean anything that has to do with 2 things

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 09:36 AM
i just wanted to point out something about the Mayans.
They used hallucinogens.
They believed in a jaguar deity.
They sacrificed humans because they believed it controlled crop yields and weather.
so why would believe anything they say?

dain84
05-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Yeah. Those guys were shrooming all the time and didn't even realize it was the mushrooms that were making them trip.

Enuff
05-21-2008, 09:50 AM
What typa hallucinogens?

dain84
05-21-2008, 09:54 AM
What typa hallucinogens?
Read my post above yours.

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 10:03 AM
shroom called underworld mushrooms?
and peyote, morning glory seeds
extra strong tobaccoo and glands from some kind of toads, that also happened to be poisonous

Brutusoo
05-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Salvia as well, no?

Maybe that was aztecs?

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Salvia as well, no?

Maybe that was aztecs?

or some other south americans or africans

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
i just wanted to point out something about the Mayans.
They used hallucinogens.
They believed in a jaguar deity.
They sacrificed humans because they believed it controlled crop yields and weather.
so why would believe anything they say?

They also predicted the twin towers and the asian tsunami

dain84
05-21-2008, 12:28 PM
They also didn't predict getting raped and murdered by Europeans.

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 12:37 PM

i believe that was a coincidence.

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 12:53 PM
i believe that was a coincidence.

It may have been a coincidence that they got that right, but they may get lucky and get this right.

To be honest, I'm stayiong optimistic in saying that the world will not end in 2012.

dain84
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
I just have to ask:

Do you really WANT to know when you're going to die?

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:04 PM
No

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 01:04 PM
It may have been a coincidence that they got that right, but they may get lucky and get this right.

To be honest, I'm stayiong optimistic in saying that the world will not end in 2012.

They also used a lot of generalizations. but since none of us can actually read what they wrote we really don't know what they were saying. we just have to go by what we look up on google. have you guys ever seen how the mayans wrote words? they use weird ass symbols and stuff and pictures of peoples faces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script

Scholars just THINK that 90% of the things they have from the mayans can accurately be deciphered.

so how in the world do we know exactly what they were trying to say??? we cannot and we definitely cannot be sure thats what they were really saying.

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah, but the 2012 idea is not from something they wrote, it's because that's when their calender stops.

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah, but the 2012 idea is not from something they wrote, it's because that's when their calender stops.

The astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

also i think i read it was written on a rock. so maybe they ran out of room

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:17 PM
In that case, history will repeat itself, it's like a cycle.

The the twin towers will happen all over again

Paganboy
05-21-2008, 01:18 PM
In that case, history will repeat itself, it's like a cycle.

The the twin towers will happen all over again

haha.

reptiskate52
05-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Anyone see that documentary about the crystal skulls. Interesting shit.

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Anyone see that documentary about the crystal skulls. Interesting shit.

By Indiana Jones??

reptiskate52
05-21-2008, 01:28 PM
By Indiana Jones??
No it's like, all of these crystal skulls found in Mayans ruins that are supposed to prevent the apocalypse in 2012 if they're placed in the right spots. It's interesting.

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:29 PM
No it's like, all of these crystal skulls found in Mayans ruins that are supposed to prevent the apocalypse in 2012 if they're placed in the right spots. It's interesting.

Were they in the right spots when they were found?? Or have they been moved about? Or do we have no clue where they go?

reptiskate52
05-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Were they in the right spots when they were found?? Or have they been moved about? Or do we have no clue where they go?
According to alot of people, they were made in the 19th century and it's all bulshit. Others worship the things.

Anyway, there's geographical gravitational hotspots all over the world and each skull has to be placed on one. Interestingly, Stone Henge, the Great Pyramids, the Mayan civilization and other ancient phenomenons are all located on these hot spots.

Cosmo
05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
How many skulls are there?

Do you think people will put them there?

RisingFallens
05-21-2008, 06:48 PM
2012 is the year i will hardflip wallenburg naked, blindfolded, nollie.

BAKAAA
05-21-2008, 08:23 PM
2012 is the year i will hardflip wallenburg naked, blindfolded, nollie.

2012 is the year that i will kill everyone. thats how the world will end.

RisingFallens
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
2012 is the year that i will kill everyone. thats how the world will end.

No. 2012 is when i hardflip wallenburg then attempt a tre over a nuke and miss and blow up California.

Dillon-Zolkavich
05-22-2008, 03:06 PM
I think its all interesting mind boggeling bullshit.

But just in case you should give me the crystal skulls..
"E-bay time"