PDA

View Full Version : I'm so pissed off

Carva
05-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Me and all my mates + EVERY skater in the nearby city had these plans for the weekend, I was gonna meet a mate who owes me money so I could get some new shoes cause mine are fucked, they've now decided that they want to take the train to some really lame skatepark instead for the saturday which I don't wanna go to or have the money for, so I need to get into the city for 10am to meet that mate and get money, I can only get shoes on saturday cause my dad works until late and the shop is pretty far from my town, my mate who said he'd skate with me to the shop to get shoes and some other stuff now says he's not going because it's too early for him to go cause he's a lazy fuck.

I can't go out on sunday because I have this thing out of town for a drama thing.

So now, I can't go skate town or get any shoes, or get my money from my mate whos owed it me for ages, so my whole weekend is fucked over.

Doesn't it fuck you off when your whole weekend goes to shit?

I've had exams all week too so I wanted to get out and shit.

vcjmh
05-09-2008, 01:59 PM
dude that sucks, i hate it when that kinda shit happens

boodige
05-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Doesn't it fuck you off when your whole weekend goes to shit?

I've had exams all week too so I wanted to get out and shit.

youve had tests all week?
well fuck you cause our teachers gave us three huge tests during the fucking weekend
ruined one of my saturdays and im getting another tomorrow (saturday AGAIN)
so stop fucking complaining....

I_live_to_skate
05-09-2008, 03:17 PM
well fuck you cause our teachers gave us three huge tests during the fucking weekend

Shut the fuck up. Wouldn't you feel like shit if you had a busy as fuck week and you need a lethargic/chill weekend. He wanted to relax on a Saturday so he could skate and have some fun, and he was just stating that it sucks. No need for you to be a bitch about it.

But yeah, I hate when a friend and yourself make plans, and then you're psyched and about 5 minutes before you get a call saying that he can't go.

SkaterPotater
05-09-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/c54593ad-f58c-4d00-9b40-77d8407d5adf/output.gif

Fuck you bitch.

xCxCxHx
05-09-2008, 03:19 PM
wow then get off sbc and do something about it

galloway
05-09-2008, 04:17 PM
that sucks but man....... find something else to do. i mean u live in the uk-go to a pub, get a beer and play some pool for example...

Schism
05-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Plans never work out like they should.

HappyCaucasianFilmer
05-09-2008, 04:51 PM
yea that sucks mate

Carva
05-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Shut the fuck up. Wouldn't you feel like shit if you had a busy as fuck week and you need a lethargic/chill weekend. He wanted to relax on a Saturday so he could skate and have some fun, and he was just stating that it sucks. No need for you to be a bitch about it.

But yeah, I hate when a friend and yourself make plans, and then you're psyched and about 5 minutes before you get a call saying that he can't go.

Cheers mate and yeah that always happens to me, it's so irritating.

http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/c54593ad-f58c-4d00-9b40-77d8407d5adf/output.gif

Fuck you bitch.

Thanks mate.

wow then get off sbc and do something about it

I was actually on msn trying to sort things out with mates and on the phone trying to sort something out for the weekend.

that sucks but man....... find something else to do. i mean u live in the uk-go to a pub, get a beer and play some pool for example...

I'm 14 mate.

I rang a mate this morning who I thought was going but he actually didn't know anything about it and was just in town getting some shoes so I got the bus with him and my other mate (who said he didn't want to go cause it was too early) went at about 11:30, my mum gave me money for shoes to lend until I got my money back off Chris (owed me 28) so I got Emerica Rowely 3s, they're amazing, I skate pretty good, it was hot as fuck today, too hot, met with Chris later on and got half of the money and paid my mum back.

I said in a conversation in the day about my bearings never popping and what do you know? they popped an hour later, I just managed to get the ball bearings out it was just wobbly but at least it span, bombing a hill on the way home, when I picked my board up, it touched one of the rings that had come out and burnt my finger pretty bad.

It didn't turn out too bad after all really.

Has anyone else had SATs all this week?

SkaterPotater
05-10-2008, 01:23 PM
No problem. I hate boodgie.

galloway
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
I'm 14 mate.

bummer...... oh well-make a fake id if you look old enough....

lakai_chocolate7
05-10-2008, 01:37 PM
I heard somewhere from a skater that it's better to have ideas than plans becuase with plans, a lot of shit can go wrong and with ideas, if something goes wrong, it's not a big deal because it was just an idea. Just my 2 cents.

offthewall99
05-10-2008, 01:45 PM
huh didn't know Emerica made ROWLEY 3's.

Carva
05-10-2008, 02:30 PM
bummer...... oh well-make a fake id if you look old enough....

I look about 16. My parents very VERY rarely go to pubs too, cause my mum and dad aren't really together and my dad doesn't have money for it, he works 24/7 just to pay bills and shit.

I really hate my town actually, there's nowhere to go or anything to do and if you don't get jumped for the whole day or started on then you've had a really lucky day.

I heard somewhere from a skater that it's better to have ideas than plans becuase with plans, a lot of shit can go wrong and with ideas, if something goes wrong, it's not a big deal because it was just an idea. Just my 2 cents.

They were just ideas, get money from my mate, get shoes, skate.

huh didn't know Emerica made ROWLEY 3's.

Oh shit, I mean reynold 3s.

These ones:

http://www.banned.com/store/media/more_images2/em-reynolds3-blkwht1.jpg

Brick
05-10-2008, 02:33 PM
That sucks. I had to stay home and watch my little brother today while all of my friends are out skating.

Teak
05-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah my entire weekend got screwed over too. I feel you man.

galloway
05-10-2008, 03:02 PM
I look about 16. My parents very VERY rarely go to pubs too, cause my mum and dad aren't really together and my dad doesn't have money for it, he works 24/7 just to pay bills and shit.

I really hate my town actually, there's nowhere to go or anything to do and if you don't get jumped for the whole day or started on then you've had a really lucky day.

They were just ideas, get money from my mate, get shoes, skate.

Oh shit, I mean reynold 3s.

These ones:

http://www.banned.com/store/media/more_images2/em-reynolds3-blkwht1.jpg

that sucks man. oh and dont ever get reynolds 3-i have them and they are a piece of shit. im only using them for walking. i bought them about 3 months ago and they look like ive been wearing them since i was born.

NotoriousBigBird
05-10-2008, 03:44 PM
yea, my weekend went to shit to. my parents smelled weed in my room, (we smoked in it), found some empty beers that were stashed and i broke curfew by an hour and a half. so i can't go out tonight. last night was fun though, so fuck it.

BobbyGanoosh
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM
that sucks man. oh and dont ever get reynolds 3-i have them and they are a piece of shit. im only using them for walking. i bought them about 3 months ago and they look like ive been wearing them since i was born.

they're the best shoes ever.

Teak
05-10-2008, 05:02 PM

wtf contradicting opinions?

Ponting
05-10-2008, 05:23 PM

DC Brian Wennings. One of the best shoes I have had the honor of slipping my feet into. I'm writing a review soon.

BobbyGanoosh
05-10-2008, 05:26 PM
okay, wessels.

sk8board15
05-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Cheers mate and yeah that always happens to me, it's so irritating.

Thanks mate.

I was actually on msn trying to sort things out with mates and on the phone trying to sort something out for the weekend.

I'm 14 mate.

I rang a mate this morning who I thought was going but he actually didn't know anything about it and was just in town getting some shoes so I got the bus with him and my other mate (who said he didn't want to go cause it was too early) went at about 11:30, my mum gave me money for shoes to lend until I got my money back off Chris (owed me 28) so I got Emerica Rowely 3s, they're amazing, I skate pretty good, it was hot as fuck today, too hot, met with Chris later on and got half of the money and paid my mum back.

I said in a conversation in the day about my bearings never popping and what do you know? they popped an hour later, I just managed to get the ball bearings out it was just wobbly but at least it span, bombing a hill on the way home, when I picked my board up, it touched one of the rings that had come out and burnt my finger pretty bad.

It didn't turn out too bad after all really.

Has anyone else had SATs all this week?

Glad everything worked out for you.

MolestedWaffle
05-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Sucks mate, hopefully next week will be better for ya :]

sobrien
05-10-2008, 06:16 PM

Haha, I stepped in a decent sized puddle and the rubber around the side started coming off within a week.

But do you not celebrate Mother's Day in England? I never knew that.

Carva
05-11-2008, 12:35 PM

What are you talking about? As soon as I got them, insanely comfy, they look sick, as soon as I got out of the store (mall) I skated down this hill and got all my tricks better while bombing this hill, ollying anything in the way and clearing it, learned a shit load of tricks the first day, didn't take any time to break in or get used to, I mean, they're just perfect, I skated a whole day and they've not even scuffed, not that much anyway, I plan on shoe-gooing these a hella lot though cause I need them to last.

EDIT: ^Yeah we do, just a different date. I think.
Agreed.

Let Fire Fall
05-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Uh oh, here comes the WHAAAAMBULANCE!

Carva
05-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh my god haha! That's so under used and hilarious! Haha, seriously, I love that.

You realise I'm kidding..?

miniman
05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
I wonder if the word ''mate'' has been said enough in this thread yet.

Let Fire Fall
05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Reeeroooreeerooo Whaaambulance!

Brutusoo
05-11-2008, 12:52 PM
http://www.escapefromcubiclenation.com/photos/uncategorized/doctor.jpg

I'm here.

Carva
05-11-2008, 12:54 PM
I wonder if the word ''mate'' has been said enough in this thread yet.

Not sure, what d'you think mate? ..:-|

Reeeroooreeerooo Whaaambulance!

Jesus dude, grow the fuck up. If you can't relate then just don't post, cause quite honestly, the whambulance shit is so damn old it's just not funny anymore.

Let Fire Fall
05-11-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/whambulance.jpg

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:04 PM

Shut the fuck up cunt

Were not interested in your pussy little nancy-boy tests. I get fucking A level past papers to so for HOMEWORK over the weekend and Im not complaining.

However, Carva's been doing ACTUAL GCSE's. I.e. Exams that are ging to set him up for life. Believe it or not, its quite stressful, you dick'ead.

Carva
05-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Why thank you sir.
I have it easy for about 2 weeks I think now in school so It should be good, it's been hot just lately hasn't it? I mean, I'm sat here in shorts with all my windows open and I'm still red hot, at 10:17pm, smashing.

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Im in shorts and a tshirt too lol

And I have a chemistry practical exam tomorrow... then a biology one on tuesday

Then... Maths Core 1 AND 2 on the same day... THE SAME DAY!!! My life is over...

Carva
05-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Sucks.

I had some stupid ass drama thing today where I had to be at my school for 8:30am on a SUNDAY to get a ride 45 mins away to do some stupid drama workshop for kids and stuff, not specifically kids, there was the occasional adult and stuff but I had to repeat the same thing 4 times, it was so damn repetitive, the girls in the drama thing with me are fucking fine though, and comfortable acting lesbian, stripping and shit when we ask them to, and no, they're not whorebags, ahh, I'm so content.

zoo yorker
05-11-2008, 01:28 PM
I really wish I could pull off calling everyone mate, it sounds so cool.

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 01:33 PM
reynolds 3s are fucking legit, fuck da haters yo

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:34 PM
I love drama girls

And speaking of FINE girls, check out the girl I REALLY wanted to take to my 6th form ball:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/160/112/545602642/n545602642_590064_4141.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/160/112/545602642/n545602642_590054_3316.jpg

Blue dress. Im not even kidding you, Im so pissed off

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 01:39 PM
I love drama girls

And speaking of FINE girls, check out the girl I REALLY wanted to take to my 6th form ball:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/160/112/545602642/n545602642_590064_4141.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/160/112/545602642/n545602642_590054_3316.jpg

Blue dress. Im not even kidding you, Im so pissed off

shes iiiite.. but look at her downsyndrome crew.. NASTY

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:42 PM
I swear theyre either REALLY nice, or she just hangs out with them to look even fitter

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 01:46 PM
I swear theyre either REALLY nice, or she just hangs out with them to look even fitter

she hangs with em, cuz even though shes a smash at first glance, shes fucking CRAZY and can't keep normal looking friends :( sorry gally shes a freak

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh noez!

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 01:49 PM
yo and that bitch in your avatar has a fucking horse nose. im guessing she gives off the nastiest quifs

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Queefs, you mean?

And she hasnt got a horse nose lol

xCxCxHx
05-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Queefs, you mean?

And she hasnt got a horse nose lol

i thought it was queef too, but urbandictionary told me otherwise.

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 01:52 PM
We're right

Some real idiots add stuff to UD, they have no idea

sobrien
05-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Queef = vagina fart...?

Galmeister
05-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Yeah

Let Fire Fall
05-11-2008, 06:49 PM
I once asked a girl if she had ever queefed.

<[ orange skater ]>
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM

hahahaha u seriously sucked shit on THAT one !

Let Fire Fall
05-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Whaaaaaambulance!
Whaaaaaambulance!
Whaaaaaambulance!