mr.plow
04-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Aussie pride.

killyourfamily
04-19-2008, 02:12 AM
Fuck oath 'cuz.

nefarious
04-19-2008, 02:16 AM
You totally just stole me and doobz thread and jsut replaced Ireland with the rest of the world.

Which we were bagging other countries anyway.
bah.

Also;
Werd.

mr.plow
04-19-2008, 02:24 AM
But serious it is the best country to live in,
Better weather than england, and overall england would be shit.
America way to violent and such
Nz to small and lacks job opportunities
Australia, great money, wealthy, jobs, education and expanding.

I know thats isnt all the things to judge countries on and I am byist(sp?)
But I LOVE AUSTRALIA

mr.plow
04-19-2008, 02:30 AM
A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was:"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure...
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant

wolfgang
04-19-2008, 03:09 AM
It is true.

I sat here for a while thinking and there really isn't a country as good as Oz.

Skater_goth
04-20-2008, 01:02 AM
Hello everyone. I have not come here for a quick sec to start shit. But to just say goodbye to everyone.
Goodbye, I will still browse filming and Photog forum when I am bored but that is all.

Now with this thread. Have you guys seen the South Park episode and how Eric, Stan, kenny and Cartman go to the middle east. And they think that everyone loves USA and USA is the best etc.
Australia is just like this nowadays if you realize it or not, I mean that Australia thinks this too, no matter if it is true or not. I like to call it over patriotism.

But meh, I have Aussie Pride and love Australia.

lolwut?
What are you comparing to, seriously....
USA, Nz and England, WTF??!! Australia has a really good economy compared to the US, Petrol prices here are skyrocketed, pretty much everything now is skyrocketed actually, wealthy compared to who?, education??lol, and expanding....lolwut(repeated).

Richest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 Luxembourg $ 68,800
2 Equatorial Guinea $ 50,200
3 United Arab Emirates $ 49,700
4 Norway $ 47,800
5 Ireland $ 43,600
6 United States $ 43,500
7 Andorra $ 38,800
8 Iceland $ 38,100
9 Denmark $ 37,000
10 Austria $ 35,500
hmmmm all these countries have the same opportunities and even better , great money, wealthy, jobs, education and expanding.

Think about it. I am not against Australia I am just stating facts and not giving any opinions. Also when you said America, you said dangerous, did you mean the entire America as a continent or just the US, because there are safe countries in South America and North America has Canada which isn't dangerous at all.
EDIT;
according to this:
http://www.geocities.com/dtmcbride/reference/crime_world.html
Canada has a lower crime rate then Australia, though..it has more people, and the country itself is bigger.

yuckfou
04-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Have you guys seen the South Park episode and how Eric, Stan, kenny and Cartman go to the middle east. And they think that everyone loves USA and USA is the best etc.
Australia is just like this nowadays if you realize it or not.

...But serious it is the best country to live in

Isn't this a bit of a contradiction on your behalf? I'm not too sure what you mean exactly. :huh:

Burrut
04-20-2008, 01:12 AM
SoCal is the australia of the americas. so i r winnar too?

Skater_goth
04-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Isn't this a bit of a contradiction on your behalf? I'm not too sure what you mean exactly. :huh:

delete that, i will make my point clearer.

EDIT: DONE

WhiteTrash
04-20-2008, 01:48 AM

You very well are:-$

riskitforabiscuit
04-20-2008, 01:54 AM
Skater_goth, staying on the forum, reading threads and posting in them doesn't count as "leaving". You're here or you're not.

WhiteTrash
04-20-2008, 01:55 AM
well put my good friend Joe.

miniman
04-20-2008, 02:21 AM

I know thats isnt all the things to judge countries on and I am byist(sp?)
But I LOVE AUSTRALIA

Dont talk shit about what you have no clue of, your all just england rejects anyway lol lol.

mr.plow
04-20-2008, 02:26 AM
All the people in england just drink tea and coffee, while having biscuits and scones while praising the queen. Fuck you pome

miniman
04-20-2008, 02:30 AM
All the people in england just drink tea and coffee, while having biscuits and scones while praising the queen. Fuck you pome

Nice use of stereotping there, im not ganna even start using childish insults against your country.

Like i said dont talk shit about what you dont know about, children shouldnt be allowed to represent there country.

Fakie-Flip
04-20-2008, 03:21 AM
Dude, i rection.

WE HAVE FUCKIGN KANGAROOS!!!!!!

how cool are kangaroos! they can jump so high!

We also have camels, which is pretty rad.

Dying_To_Live
04-20-2008, 03:30 AM
Dude, i rection.

Australia has the only non diseased camels in the world.

Skater_goth
04-20-2008, 03:55 AM
Dont talk shit about what you have no clue of, your all just england rejects anyway lol lol.

HAHAHHAHAHAH, Made me lol. I am an Australian though I grew up in Canada, and on my Grandmothers side of the family she is English/Irish, so my ancestry is English/Irish. So if I picked a side here, It would be against my heritage.

yuckfou
04-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Australia has the only non diseased camels in the world.
With facts like that, why the hell would you want to live anywhere else!?
x-)

Skater_goth
04-20-2008, 04:13 AM
With facts like that, why the hell would you want to live anywhere else!?
x-)
haha

wolfgang
04-20-2008, 04:16 AM
Nice use of stereotping there, im not ganna even start using childish insults against your country.

Like i said dont talk shit about what you dont know about, children shouldnt be allowed to represent there country.

Its odd how you state the joke in your first sentence but yet still completely miss it and overreact.

Oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OidSD14mGE

Now with this thread. Have you guys seen the South Park episode and how Eric, Stan, kenny and Cartman go to the middle east. And they think that everyone loves USA and USA is the best etc.
Australia is just like this nowadays if you realize it or not, I mean that Australia thinks this too, no matter if it is true or not. I like to call it over patriotism.

Not really seeing as no one is posting that the rest of the world should or does love Australia. Which is what the episode satires.

killyourfamily
04-20-2008, 04:48 AM
I'm pretty sure we all know what 'propaganda' means, no help needed.

wolfgang
04-20-2008, 05:02 AM
That is true though, the point I am making is that, you guys make it out to be your better then all other countries with sub sequential propaganda to make you believe that what your saying is right.
EDIT;
For those of you who need a bit of help reading the bold
Propaganda: is a type of message aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of people.

Hahaha. "Sub sequential propaganda" . And then you explain what propaganda means as if that will make it coherent.

Subsequential means it either follows something in a sequence or it is a sequence in a larger sequence.

Roboman
04-20-2008, 06:22 AM
^ Yeah, 'subsequential propaganda' is completely out of context in that sentence.

I like Australia, but stuff is real expensive.

WhiteTrash
04-20-2008, 05:01 PM
^ Yeah, 'subsequential propaganda' is completely out of context in that sentence.

I like Australia, but stuff is real expensive.

Everything he says it out of context hahahaha

nefarious
04-20-2008, 11:10 PM
It has recently come to my attention that in the last 17 years, great Britain and England together have only beaten Australia 6 times in Rugby league.

Way to go you guys.

spanky_dan
04-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Skater goth; no one wants a fucking essay.

We just love the country, we aren't over patriotic or any of that shit. There is a difference between loving the country you are in because of what it offers and the lifestyle it allows everyone, to being a stupid nationalist idiot who gets the massive southern cross tattoed on their back.

Australia is just a beautiful place to live, so stfu with all that shit that you are just hearing from places and churning out in an attempt to sound intelligent.

Skater_goth
04-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Skater goth; no one wants a fucking essay.

We just love the country, we aren't over patriotic or any of that shit. There is a difference between loving the country you are in because of what it offers and the lifestyle it allows everyone, to being a stupid nationalist idiot who gets the massive southern cross tattoed on their back.

Australia is just a beautiful place to live, so stfu with all that shit that you are just hearing from places and churning out in an attempt to sound intelligent.
lol.
I just stated facts.

Word Life
04-21-2008, 01:47 AM

which proves you have no clue what you are talking about.

mr.plow
04-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Dont get me started wordlife you fucken seppo

WhiteTrash
04-21-2008, 02:38 AM
such a large universe.. and I'm stuck on Earth. where the powers that be pit their armies against each other for nothing but the name of a piece of land and pride. Pride kills us all.
- random thought (though I wish someone else said this for credability). fuck hate. lets love.

I'll probly steal it and use it.

doobbz
04-21-2008, 02:57 AM
fuck off skater_fag you fucking faggot, fuck

yuckfou
04-21-2008, 03:13 AM
such a large universe.. and I'm stuck on Earth. where the powers that be pit their armies against each other for nothing but the name of a piece of land and pride. Pride kills us all.
- random thought (though I wish someone else said this for credability). fuck hate. lets love.

That's rad. Who cares if no one else said it, you have plenty of credibility. Everyone does. :-)

miniman
04-21-2008, 10:11 AM
fuck off skater_fag you fucking faggot, fuck

Over react much?

I have nothing against australians i think there a great country but i just hate it when narrow minded idiots like mr plow think they know everything about every other country and just resort to using stereotypes to act like they are so much better. There are so many stereotypes for australia but i wouldnt lower myself to using them as half of them probably arent true.

Cosmo
04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Dude, i rection.

Dam, there's no beating that

yuckfou
04-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Over react much?

I have nothing against australians i think there a great country but i just hate it when narrow minded idiots like mr plow think they know everything about every other country and just resort to using stereotypes to act like they are so much better. There are so many stereotypes for australia but i wouldnt lower myself to using them as half of them probably arent true.

Well said.
But unfortunately it seems the world bases it's judgments on first impressions and stereotypes. How fun.

WhiteTrash
04-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Stop the hate.

Fakie-Flip
04-22-2008, 01:26 AM
The only thing that sucks about australia is a lot of places costs a lot.

Did you know an average house in sydney costs more than an average house in newyork??

Its true! my mummy told me! :banana:

Skater_goth
04-22-2008, 01:29 AM
The only thing that sucks about australia is a lot of places costs a lot.

Did you know an average house in sydney costs more than an average house in newyork??

Its true! my mummy told me! :banana:

Hahaha yep.
I saw that on the news.

Fakie-Flip
04-22-2008, 01:36 AM
Hahaha yep.
I saw that on the news.

How come your posting again?

Just wondering.

Skater_goth
04-22-2008, 03:33 AM
How come your posting again?

Just wondering.

Only in this thread, and the filming>photography>postproduction sections

yeahyeahyeah
04-22-2008, 05:14 PM
yesssssss

now no one will beleive me i was born in australia :[.

nefarious
04-22-2008, 07:58 PM
^
I always thought you were Australian?

Fakie-Flip
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
yesssssss

now no one will beleive me i was born in australia :[.

I belive you :-/

Are you really 13? i thought you where like 16.

Im 13.... dammit.

doobbz
04-23-2008, 01:07 AM
skater goth, you didnt leave the site if your still posting on it.

i dont care how many forums you post in, your still here, go away nobody likes you

kthxbabe

Skater_goth
04-23-2008, 01:46 AM

i dont care how many forums you post in, your still here, go away nobody likes you

kthxbabe
if you don't like me, leave!

kthxbai

miniman
04-23-2008, 07:09 AM

kthxbabe

Who are you to say who can and cant post and who likes you, i dont even know who you are but yet you act like some og member telling people to leave the site.

Skater goth is pretty chill so leave him alone.

WhiteTrash
04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=miniman;2817134]Who are you to say who can and cant post and who likes you, i dont even know who you are but yet you act like some og member telling people to leave the site.

I like you, but no he isn't.

WhiteTrash
04-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Who are you to say who can and cant post and who likes you, i dont even know who you are but yet you act like some og member telling people to leave the site.

I like you, but no he isn't.

washington_man
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
if i end up going to australia in summer, will you all give me a big group hug?

miniman
04-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Oh ok my bad, hes always seemed pretty chill to me guess i was wrong. Im not up to date with sb-c anymore.

Original statement retracted.

riskitforabiscuit
04-24-2008, 02:42 AM
Skater_fag won't be Guru in November, he doesn't have enough rep. Even if he did it would be no problem getting the Aussie crew to do their thing. Besides, no one is going to like him any more if he is a Guru.

rweyland
04-24-2008, 03:41 AM
How many posts are needed to be a guru? I should be a guru regardless of the post count anyway.

riskitforabiscuit
04-24-2008, 03:42 AM
How many posts are needed to be a guru? I should be a guru regardless of the post count anyway.
Talk with Roboman :cool:

Yuuki
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Hello everyone. I have not come here for a quick sec to start shit. But to just say goodbye to everyone.
Goodbye, I will still browse filming and Photog forum when I am bored but that is all.

But meh, I have Aussie Pride and love Australia.

lolwut?
What are you comparing to, seriously....
USA, Nz and England, WTF??!! Australia has a really good economy compared to the US, Petrol prices here are skyrocketed, pretty much everything now is skyrocketed actually, wealthy compared to who?, education??lol, and expanding....lolwut(repeated).

Richest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 Luxembourg $ 68,800
2 Equatorial Guinea $ 50,200
3 United Arab Emirates $ 49,700
4 Norway $ 47,800
5 Ireland $ 43,600
6 United States $ 43,500
7 Andorra $ 38,800
8 Iceland $ 38,100
9 Denmark $ 37,000
10 Austria $ 35,500
hmmmm all these countries have the same opportunities and even better , great money, wealthy, jobs, education and expanding.

Think about it. I am not against Australia I am just stating facts and not giving any opinions. Also when you said America, you said dangerous, did you mean the entire America as a continent or just the US, because there are safe countries in South America and North America has Canada which isn't dangerous at all.
EDIT;
according to this:
http://www.geocities.com/dtmcbride/reference/crime_world.html
Canada has a lower crime rate then Australia, though..it has more people, and the country itself is bigger.

Ah, of course. South Park! Why on earth didn't we think of learning political correctness from South Park!? Fuck school, we have southpark!

Although it seems like a good plan, saying lol and typing questionmarks doesn't actually raise many good points to rebuke.

Richest countries in the world... so money buys happiness?

When you say "safe" countries in South America, you may need to be specific. Countries like Peru and Chile are extremely dangerous because of the amounts of Inequality of Wealth and Drug Market, as are some other countries in south America. Canada isn't dangerous at all? I'm pretty sure no country is "not dangerous at all" some countries have a lower crime rate, but you could get rolled in pretty much every city in the world.

Really, I love Australia. It's fun, got good transport, sweet skateparks, and a good vibe. I feel most at home chilling by the beach, or in the city skating. It's a comforting to know that while we have allies, we're not overly aggressive in the way our country acts in Global Issues. I've been to tons of countries, Peru, USA, Canada, London, New Zealand, France, but honestly, out of all of them, I don't reckon theres a place I'd rather be than chilling on a sunny day, in Australia. Theres not a reason that explains it. It's not the rugby scores, it's the expense of stuff, It's not skateboarding, I just love it here, and have no idea why.

So, for me, yes. Australia is far greater than any other country I would ever live in. And I'm pretty sure that every other Australian member, hell, nearly all the Australians will agree with me in saying that Australia Fucking Rocks.

Roboman
04-24-2008, 06:57 PM

2500, I can boost yours if you want.

rweyland
04-24-2008, 08:20 PM
2500, I can boost yours if you want.

You can? You're a great man Damien.

Roboman
04-24-2008, 10:29 PM
omg youre a post whore now!

But yeah, let me know if it doesn't work. We do occasionally boost post counts for poeple so they can get guru, we did for akkaquill too.

nefarious
04-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Shouldn't I be guru by now?

I think i met the criteria..

nbdpete
04-24-2008, 10:36 PM
wow

HigH-FloW
04-24-2008, 10:51 PM

me live in SoCAl too so me winnar also!

rweyland
04-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Do I just go to user CP then group memberships? Because that's not working.

Edit: It's working now. You are my hero Roboman

Roboman
04-25-2008, 12:30 AM
Erg, masterkickflip had that problem. I'll look into it.

Shouldn't I be guru by now?

I think i met the criteria..

Not the time criteria.

nefarious
04-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Ah, damnit.

What is the time criteria?

Roboman
04-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Wait like a month, you'll be right.

killyourfamily
04-25-2008, 07:09 AM
How about you bump back my join date a few years;-)

Yuuki
04-26-2008, 05:28 AM
could you also bake me a pie of bubblegum and happiness while you're at it?

Roboman
04-26-2008, 05:40 AM
You can do it, all you need is a stick and a ball and a pocket full of dreams.

nefarious
04-26-2008, 05:45 AM
Wait like a month, you'll be right.

Aw mad, only a month.

miniman
04-26-2008, 01:09 PM
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

Your people are more violent then our people, win.

brettyskater7
04-26-2008, 03:02 PM
haha xD

wolfgang
04-26-2008, 08:44 PM
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

Your people are more violent then our people, win.

A healthy murder rate is essential for any great country.

For some reason I would never have though Indonesia would be below us...

miniman
04-27-2008, 01:15 AM
yeah, we're 0.0001261/1000 about you. plus the shit I saw in England, I couldnt imagine seeing in Australia. ever.
so stick your statistics where they belong.

We are just fucking hard and resort to fists and knives instead of gunning people down, gotta be a tough fucker to live in england blud.

miniman
04-27-2008, 11:20 AM
yeah, I know. I remember it all. the swearing, the abuse, and violence on the street every hour of the night. rather live in Sydney where evrythings chill, and I can grow in my own way rather than being supressed by stupid fuckers who just wanna roll ya for cash.

feel like moving here yet?:)

Nah im fortunate enough to live in a really nice part of england which is pretty expensive so keeps the riff raff out. Up north though is where the rough stuff is, you wanna go to a football match then youll see violence between the fans with organised fights and stuff.

I would love to visit australia one day as it seems like a really nice place with beautiful sights and such, not everywhere in england is rough though thank god. Itd be pretty unbearable if it was.

Skater_goth
04-27-2008, 09:04 PM
he said himself he's gonna leave till november, then his status will be guru. tell me thats cool? read through the AUssie forums for a bit and you'll see how chill he really is. plus he negged me before saying this (check the dates) for no reason what-so-ever he is not chill. at all. period. dont say nothing bout that last word. at all. ze end.

yeah, as long as you take a shower first :-)

hahaha, no reason! No I had a good reason for all the times I negged you. And I never said being a guru would make me more cooler or what ever. I just wanted CS, but now since you guys are never going to make a guru or what ever I don't really care. I have been here longer then alot of you guys, and I really don't see what your problem is with me.

Didn't we stop this quarrel between me a while ago. Sydney everything chill???? Watched the news yesterday some guy slept near martin place and got stabbed to death. And there is no such thing as a healthy murder rate for a great country.

Peace guys, don't quote this post or even relate to it if your going to childishly insult me.

BTW trance, you have to stop being an asshole to me on here, or I will just have to tell SBC your little secret.

riskitforabiscuit
04-28-2008, 12:51 AM
I've been here longer than you all, I can do what I want.

yuckfou
04-28-2008, 02:01 AM
Peace guys, don't quote this post or even relate to it if your going to childishly insult me.

BTW trance, you have to stop being an asshole to me on here, or I will just have to tell SBC your little secret.

Isn't it kind of daft to accuse people of attempting to childishly insult you, and then in the next sentence threaten to divulge some mysterious secret about Trance as though you were in primary school?

I have no beef with you, but I think that's kind of stupid. :-\

WhiteTrash
04-28-2008, 04:28 PM
^ hahah true

Skater_goth
04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Isn't it kind of daft to accuse people of attempting to childishly insult you, and then in the next sentence threaten to divulge some mysterious secret about Trance as though you were in primary school?

I have no beef with you, but I think that's kind of stupid. :-\
Your saying black mailing Trance is a childish and stupid, but you wouldn't have any beef with me if you knew the secret. You obviously don't have a clue what it is.

WhiteTrash
04-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Your saying black mailing Trance is a childish and stupid, but you wouldn't have any beef with me if you knew the secret. You obviously don't have a clue what it is.

Dude, I'm pretty sure he never even said he had a clue of what it is, or even cared what it was. Also he said he had no beef with you but even if he did, I think he still would knowing the secret or not because he was making a point of the fact you tried to blackmail was childish not anything to do with the "secret".

Skater_goth
04-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Dude, I'm pretty sure he never even said he had a clue of what it is, or even cared what it was. Also he said he had no beef with you but even if he did, I think he still would knowing the secret or not because he was making a point of the fact you tried to blackmail was childish not anything to do with the "secret".

Since when is black mail childish?

riskitforabiscuit
04-29-2008, 01:02 AM
No one cares, piss off.

nefarious
04-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Is blackmail the same as extortion?. I always say extortion instead of blackmail. "X's" always make shit sound cooler.

Yuuki
04-29-2008, 01:40 AM
blaxckmail.

nefarious
04-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Thats just plain racist. Good work.

PunchBowl
04-29-2008, 02:08 AM
I know trance's secret shall we start bidding at $2000?

nefarious
04-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Trance, are you a guy or a girl?
I've never really known but i sorta thought female.

wolfgang
04-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Blackmail should be niggermail.

haha, any money says the secret is either non existant or something no-one could give a shit about.

WhiteTrash
04-30-2008, 04:03 PM

He said it was childish, I didn't.

No one cares, piss off.

nefarious
04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Does that mean you are female?

nefarious
05-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Arghh, an actual girl.

I'm scared.

samh
05-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Aussie pride.
this wouldnt be mr.plow from farkin would it?

mr.plow
05-02-2008, 03:05 AM
this wouldnt be mr.plow from farkin would it?

nope, I got my username off the simpsons episode, but I do go on farkin, i believe it is plowking on farkin. whats you farkin username? Where you from? What you ride?

samh
05-02-2008, 03:13 AM
nope, I got my username off the simpsons episode, but I do go on farkin, i believe it is plowking on farkin. whats you farkin username? Where you from? What you ride?
ahk, im samh on farkin, and used to have a stinky, but sold it now. small world.

mr.plow
05-02-2008, 03:37 AM
ahk, im samh on farkin, and used to have a stinky, but sold it now. small world.

Dont spose it was you that sold your stniky to mitchypoo, just your username sounds familiar to who he said he bought it off. I own a kona coiler, it was for sale a little while ago but I am keeping it now.

Yuuki
05-02-2008, 03:47 PM
stop farkin talking about farkin you farkin farkers

cnaryboy-zero
05-28-2008, 03:37 AM

i reckon we should be able to represent then it would just be water bombs and thats it none of this death shit and thered be more skateparks i reckon it would be mad

Wayfarer
05-28-2008, 09:37 PM
i reckon we should be able to represent then it would just be water bombs and thats it none of this death shit and thered be more skateparks i reckon it would be mad

I have a feeling I'm rally gonna dislike you :-( Australia needs less indoor skateparks, it doesnt rain here in winter as much as it does in Elgnands summers. and 92% of teens have moved to rap??!?!????? start following the ARIA charts fool!

anyway, welcome to this horribly crappy website.