PDA

View Full Version : Motivational music

Impact!
03-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Since these last couple of days I've been pretty depressed on and off. Check my old threads if you want an explanation. I wanted to make myself a motivational playlist. So if you guys have any ideas I'd be welcome. No hard/punk/metal rock please. I already have:

Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Stronger - Kanye West
Eye of The Tiger(Rocky Theme)
It's my life - Bon Jovi
Tub Thumping - Chumbawamba
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
I believe I can fly - R Kelly

Tony
03-29-2008, 03:46 AM
The Killers - All these things that I've done

Watching sunset in this special place with beer and my friends... I feel like alive.

magic mushroom
03-29-2008, 04:42 AM
headstrong, dunno the artist though.
give it all - rise against

cept these are punkrock/rock.

jpharaoh69
03-29-2008, 07:39 AM
depressed? the cure is streetlight manifesto.

pinkeh
03-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Ah I don't know, I mean I like Streetlight and all but there's even more upbeat ska bands than streetlight, I mean for the most part their lyrics are pretty optimistic but they usually cover some pretty deep topics, if I listen to them when I'm really not in a good mood they can be more on the depressing side of things. If you want really "happy" ska try bands like the arrogant sons of bitches, the taj motel trio, the scholars, and the aquabats are always good because none of their stuff is really serious; the vagabonds are very dance-able so stuff like that often puts me in a good mood. As far as the whole genre goes, Streetlight isn't THAT good in my opinion.

But I'm getting off topic and for some reason I take it the thread poster isn't asking for ska, so more along the line of hiphop you could try atmosphere, his lyrics can usually put me in a good mood.

WhatIf123
03-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Anything from Matt Costa, The Grass Roots, or The Beatles. The best music ever.