PDA

View Full Version : Congrats sbc

V3
03-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, i havent been on here much. And i know most of you hate grindcore. Im not a giant fan either, but my friend showed me new Dr. Acula songs, and the lyrics in one song made me think of sbc.

The chorus is ROFL Please Send Noods..then at the end it says..im so fucking cool 5 times.

Made me tihnk of some newbs on here.

RiseWithTheFallen.
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
why dont you come here anymo

V3
03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Ive been in trouble, been skating alot more, and im doing an externship for a local business. Im going to go into business law, so I wanted some background info.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-13-2008, 07:43 PM
I would hate grindcore too if I was stupid enough like most people to actually believe Dr. Acula was actual grindcore.

People need to listen to Napalm Death and Nasum and set the standard of what grindcore is a little bit higher than fagcore/pretty-boy hardcore bands. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Chupacabra.
03-13-2008, 07:53 PM
You're so fucking metal dude.

RiseWithTheFallen.
03-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Very KVLT indeed.

kas
03-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, and Agoraphobic Nosebleed are decent, I'm not much into grind though.

V3
03-14-2008, 05:06 AM
I would hate grindcore too if I was stupid enough like most people to actually believe Dr. Acula was actual grindcore.

People need to listen to Napalm Death and Nasum and set the standard of what grindcore is a little bit higher than fagcore/pretty-boy hardcore bands. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Napalm Death is good, never heard of Nasum.

TheDoctor
03-14-2008, 06:19 AM

Exactly what I was gonna say.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Napalm Death is good, never heard of Nasum.

Nasum is great. Very influenced by Napalm Death. They have a ton of songs, their Grind Finale "best of(not really best of, just a tracks off some of their albums)" has about 152 tracks.