You're Gay
You Look Like You're Adopted
Even Though Your Culture Opresses Women, You Still Suck, You Fucking Towelhead
Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay
All Our Fans Are Gay
You Were Too Ugly To Rape, So I Just Beat The Shit Out Of You

and many, many more.

Post your favourite songs.

EDIT: Joe was too much of a pussy to listen to one band for a week, so I am stepping down from this task. You sissy.

killyourfamily
03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hZXxrzsQOA&feature=related

Roboman
03-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Are they a joke band? Their song titles are hilarious.

killyourfamily
03-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Are they a joke band? Their song titles are hilarious.
They were originally supposed to be, but they were picked up. Now they have like 18 albums. The have an EP with 5,643 songs on it.

I EAT BABIES
03-13-2008, 01:50 AM
I can scream incomprehisible shit, say it talks about raping babies, maybe throw in some shitty guitar, and call it music. But I don't because I'm not that fucking lame.

PuNk SkAtEr
03-13-2008, 02:04 AM
I can scream incomprehisible shit, say it talks about raping babies, maybe throw in some shitty guitar, and call it music. But I don't because I'm not that fucking lame.

true to that

rippen in da mitten
03-13-2008, 03:16 AM

me either

blackgoat
03-13-2008, 04:11 AM
i liked anal cunt before

ruckus.
03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
I never liked them. To be honest I hate "funny" bands and parody bands and such. I don't know...I like my metal fucking brutal. If I want comedy, I'll simply watch Jason Rouse on Youtube. (Read: Go watch Jason Rouse on Youtube, right fucking now. You won't be sorry.)

Galmeister
03-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Who else likes them?

I like such hits as:
You're Gay
You Look Like You're Adopted
Even Though Your Culture Opresses Women, You Still Suck, You Fucking TowelheadLimp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay
All Our Fans Are Gay
You Were Too Ugly To Rape, So I Just Beat The Shit Out Of You

and many, many more.

Post your favourite songs.

EDIT: Joe was too much of a pussy to listen to one band for a week, so I am stepping down from this task. You sissy.

Epic song names

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-13-2008, 11:20 AM

Its supposed to be a joke, they are supposed to sound horrible and make shitty music. Thats their point, you just don't understand the humor.

But anyways, I saw them live last year. Pretty entertaining show. Seth is a fuckin weirdo.

GO-COMMANDO
03-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Where's the humor in making shitty music with lame lyrics?

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Where's the humor in making shitty music with lame lyrics?

The dark sarcasm of the lyrics?

Wheres the humor of someone standing on a stage and talking? Thats pretty much what you're saying.

ZeroOrDie.
03-13-2008, 12:34 PM
"You Robbed A Sperm Bank Because You're a Cum Guzzling Fag"

Best song title everrr

GO-COMMANDO
03-13-2008, 02:03 PM

Wheres the humor of someone standing on a stage and talking? Thats pretty much what you're saying.

No, I just said they wern't funny, someone can stand on a stage and talk and it can be funny but their "dark sarcasm" just isn't.

I EAT BABIES
03-13-2008, 02:04 PM

I know what you mean, but I still think it's lame. REALLY lame. No real musical talent, no creativity, and they're not funny.

And this is coming from someone who loves dark humor and shitty music...

amar
03-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Didn't their drummer join circletakesthesquare?

anyways, I don't like anal cunt lololwut

mcd
03-13-2008, 07:54 PM
i thought their black metal outfit Impaled Northern Moonforest was pretty funny, with song titles like 'Lustfully Worshipping The Inverted Moongoat While Skiing Down The Inverted Necromountain Of Necrodeathmortem'.

killyourfamily
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
i thought their black metal outfit Impaled Northern Moonforest was pretty funny, with song titles like 'Lustfully Worshipping The Inverted Moongoat While Skiing Down The Inverted Necromountain Of Necrodeathmortem'.
That's just gay.

mcd
03-13-2008, 09:14 PM
nah, funny

d-ville skater
03-13-2008, 10:57 PM
I havent ever taken the time to listen to them,

but Ill give them props for the names.

kag123
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Hahha.

"Women, Natures punching bags" I always found funny.

drizzle
03-14-2008, 11:53 AM
They were originally supposed to be, but they were picked up. Now they have like 18 albums. The have an EP with 5,643 songs on it.

holy fucking shit