PDA

View Full Version : van halen

Dominionskate
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
...is anyone getting pissed off about this? I was supposed to go like last month but Eddie is depressed and canceled all of his shows for like a month. His wife wrote a tell all book admitting to cheating on him, before he cheated on her. After hearing the news he has became depressed and the last show sucked so bad after that they had to reschedule all the shows until he gets better. I have the first show when he gets better which is planned to resume on April 19th, hopefully they won't cancel it for a 3rd time. Anyone else supposed to be going to this?

http://van-halen.com/news.html -official site news

Skaterdude
03-12-2008, 06:31 PM
They came here a couple of months ago but I didn't get to see them. I'm going to Rush next month.

mkcrank mulisha
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
If this bitch fucks the band over I swear to god im going to choke her fucking ass, and not even Jenny Craig will help that fat sack of shit get away.

Dominionskate
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
They came here a couple of months ago but I didn't get to see them. I'm going to Rush next month.
Rush would be sick to see, so many good songs

WhiteTrash
03-12-2008, 07:37 PM
I just finished reading "everybody wants some" the van halen book and eddie seems like a weird guy.I wish I had the chance to see them in concert though.

calipunkerz
03-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Most people who are genius, have a lot of things that are weird about 'em. Just look at Einstein.

Jakallica
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Van Halen = lololol

Mr. Electric Ocean
03-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I saw them on November 4th last year. They were pretty good.

dirtdude
03-13-2008, 05:23 PM
If this bitch fucks the band over I swear to god im going to choke her fucking ass, and not even Jenny Craig will help that fat sack of shit get away.

Hahahaha

I'm going to rush, I was planning on seeing Van Halen, but its getting annoying, I feel bad for the guy, but its been a little while, he should be on the road to recovery soon......

WhiteTrash
03-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Most people who are genius, have a lot of things that are weird about 'em. Just look at Einstein.

True, but after reading the book, he seemed like a pretty mean guy, like saying towards the 90's he would just turn off michael anthonys bass because they didnt even need it, and after all those years just replace him with his son. Michael Anthony was treated pretty badly by the Halen brothers. David Lee Roth is the man.

Van Halen = lololol

screw you cockroach.

Schism
03-14-2008, 07:01 AM
Panamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pana mah huh

eberg15101
03-14-2008, 10:53 AM
i knew this kid with 3rd row seats to the pittsburgh show and it just got cancelled so ha

sucks thoe

i might be seein steve miller later in the summer