PDA

View Full Version : What gear should i get?

zero sk8er247
03-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Ok i have a micro cube and $150. Should i get a multipedal, a wah wah pedal, a different pedal (you guys suggest), or a marshall amp and sell the microcube? I'm really looking for a wah wah pedal that can make the effects like the wah in enter sandman by metallica, or into the night by santana. And also some other effects. What should i get?

Wowee Zowee
03-06-2008, 04:50 PM
What kind of guitar are you running?

Schism
03-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Digitech RP Series fo sho.

Gibson_SG
03-06-2008, 06:05 PM
if you get a marshall, do avoid the mg series.

o would reccomend a peavey or marshal amps, a dunlop wah, any boss pedal (flanger, acoustic simulator)

go check out this site www.musiciansfriend.com they have tons of gear

jpharaoh69
03-06-2008, 07:04 PM
id get a boss dd-6. its a fucking killer delay pedal. something youll probably use for the rest of your life even if you change musical styles.

Skaterdude
03-06-2008, 07:08 PM
A wah wah pedal if anything. If you have a decent amp then you should be able to squeeze a nice tone out of it without investing in a distortion pedal

zero sk8er247
03-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Digitech RP Series fo sho.

Dude thank you so much im gonna get that tommorow, and i might make a demo vid too

Tony
03-07-2008, 04:23 AM
id get a boss dd-6. its a fucking killer delay pedal. something youll probably use for the rest of your life even if you change musical styles.
Gods blessing. I'd kill for a boss dd-6, go for it.

Also, from my experience I got a wah-wah pedal but don't use it much I wouldn't get one. It's not as challenging to use as many might think. Also, Microcube ftw.

Schism
03-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Dude thank you so much im gonna get that tommorow, and i might make a demo vid too

Oh and another one for Schism.

Things a beauty really, depends on the version.
The one I have has a 80 setting, a pedal, 6 switches more mids, treble, bass etc, drum machine, and the abillity to make and store your own settings for the effects. Although the built in setting do use the echo a bit too often but it is sick and has a huge range of differnt tones for all kinds of music.