PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand

bc1718
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Why does everyone love ska on this message board? Its so lame.

IThinkIBrokeMyArm
02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Ska isn't bad.. I Listen to bands like Reel Big Fish or Big D and the Kids Table sometimes.

Id much rather hear some hardcore or Death Metal any day though.

codyguy
02-06-2008, 07:58 PM
i don't quite get it either. i was expecting a bunch of zeppelin fanboy noobs and pop rock pussys.

Emerica
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
You have shamed the gods...Ska rocks man, get used to it or get the fuck out.

Fly_in_My_Soup
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
yeah, it seems like a bunch of peolpe started liking it as soon as emerica24 started talking about it.

KillerBee
02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
I love how Emerica24 claims he's the "master of ska" when his knowledge about anything before 3rd wave is nonexistant.

Emerica
02-06-2008, 08:04 PM
I love how Emerica24 claims he's the "master of ska" when his knowledge about anything before 3rd wave is nonexistant.

Ok, I never did actaully claim that, and second its not nonexistant, I just happpend to like 3rd wave ska the best. Jesus, you're probobly one of those kids who think if you dont know the history of a band, then you're not a true fan. I like to listen to music, why the fuck do I need to have so much knowladge about it? So fuck off, and by the way, your opinoin means nothing to me.

KillerBee
02-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Ok, I never did actaully claim that, and second its not nonexistant, I just happpend to like 3rd wave ska the best. Jesus, you're probobly one of those kids who think if you dont know the history of a band, then you're not a true fan. I like to listen to music, why the fuck do I need to have so much knowladge about it?
Nah dude, I'm pretty sure it was you who had some propaganda-ish shit proclaiming that you were the msater of ska on sb-c and some skavolution shit.
i don't care if you like it, your just not the master or whatever the fuck.

adude113
02-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Haha I don't know I just started listening to it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it.

Emerica
02-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Nah dude, I'm pretty sure it was you who had some propaganda-ish shit proclaiming that you were the msater of ska on sb-c and some skavolution shit.
i don't care if you like it, your just not the master or whatever the fuck.

Yeah, I had the Skavolution. I've just been trying to get more people into ska. So what?

Marevix
02-06-2008, 08:18 PM
yeah, it seems like a bunch of peolpe started liking it as soon as emerica24 started talking about it.

There was a fucking huge Catch 22/Streetlight Manifesto/Reel Big Fish/etc. (i.e. third-wave) rush almost two years ago, if I recall properly. I remember seeing 3-4 ska threads near the top of the first page on a daily basis.

Skater_goth
02-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I cannot listen to ska without my ears bleeding.
But I have nothing against it...

p
02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
There was a fucking huge Catch 22/Streetlight Manifesto/Reel Big Fish/etc. (i.e. third-wave) rush almost two years ago, if I recall properly. I remember seeing 3-4 ska threads near the top of the first page on a daily basis.
oh yeah i remember. everybody was all over streetlight. thats how i heard of them from being on here.

codyguy
02-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I cannot listen to ska without my ears bleeding.
But I have nothing against it...

go to a doctor

pinkeh
02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
I never really noticed there being an influx of people who listen to ska at sbc, it always seemed to me that at any given time only a handful of kids did, but that's besides the point. Who cares if a lot of people suddenly start making their enjoyment of listening to ska known, there's different kinds of music because there's different kinds of people, what someone else likes you might not and vice versa, get used to it.

NotoriousBigBird
02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
i dunno, ska is kinda annoying. its not terrible though.

Schism
02-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't listen to it.

Anymore...

Turboz
02-08-2008, 10:28 AM
if you're calling ska lame, you're basically calling everyone who listens to it lame, and since everyone on this message board listens to ska, so basically what you're saying is:

Everyone on this message board is lame.

I don't think you should say something like that...........................

subillaz
02-08-2008, 10:44 AM
I love ska.

baker_skater
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
if you're calling ska lame, you're basically calling everyone who listens to it lame, and since everyone on this message board listens to ska, so basically what you're saying is:

You seriosuly need to shut the fuck up and know what your talking about. I don't like ska at all, but I have nothing against people that listen to it.

Tehgiggles
02-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I recently learnt it all sounds the same
Still listen to streetlight from time to time

Turboz
02-08-2008, 12:32 PM
You seriosuly need to shut the fuck up and know what your talking about. I don't like ska at all, but I have nothing against people that listen to it.see? he doesn't like ska at all, and look how he's acting..........thanks for proving my point baker_skater.

Emerica
02-08-2008, 06:40 PM
see? he doesn't like ska at all, and look how he's acting..........thanks for proving my point baker_skater.

Proving your point? Are you retarded? You had no point. You had a dumbass statment that made no sense whatsoever. Thats like saying, "my favorite color is green, anyone who likes blue is lame."

Please, for the love of God, just stop.

Gibson_SG
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
ska sucks

Comfortably Numb
02-08-2008, 06:47 PM
I listen to some ska.Hardly any really.But i have nothing against it.

Emerica
02-08-2008, 06:52 PM
ska sucks

AC/DC sucks. Not really.

killyourfamily
02-08-2008, 07:19 PM
I was into ska back in the late 90's but it is true that emerica24 showed me some awesome ska bands.

Ska is meaningful/up lifting as well as sounding bad ass.

spanky_dan
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
ska sucks

Ska revival isn't cool you stupid fuck.
The bands are only in it for the bucks
And if you don't believe me you're a schmuck,
But the trend will die out with any luck whoa whoa

Schism
02-08-2008, 08:53 PM
AC/DC sucks. Not really.

Better have that fake-invisi.

g00Db0y8
02-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Why does everyone love ska on this message board? Its so lame.

hey
fuck you, i wont respect your opinion

subillaz
02-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Ska revival isn't cool you stupid fuck.
The bands are only in it for the bucks
And if you don't believe me you're a schmuck,
But the trend will die out with any luck whoa whoa

Stole my post...

SoHereIAm
02-09-2008, 06:02 AM

You're stupid. Not everyone on this messageboard likes ska. Hence the thread.

But back to the threadstarter: Ska pwns.

Turboz
02-10-2008, 07:50 AM
You're stupid. Not everyone on this messageboard likes ska. Hence the thread.

But back to the threadstarter: Ska pwns.Hate is just a way of saying you strongly dislike it, yet you say not many people LIKE it.I Believe you're the one who's stupid.

fr00tl00pz
02-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I love it and don't care what you guys think.