PDA

View Full Version : I'm bummed out

Skaterdude
12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
My sister just told me that she was planning to buy me some tickets to see Paul Gilbert for Christmas, but he isn't doing any shows in the U.S. Then she checked Steve Vai, but the same story for him.

:'(

Marevix
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
'Tis a bitch - I felt the same way for the past year or so when Ensiferum didn't tour in the US at all, but then they announced the gig in Chicago/May. If all goes as planned, my first concert will be spectacular.

drowning_fish
12-16-2007, 08:43 PM
'Tis a bitch - I felt the same way for the past year or so when Ensiferum didn't tour in the US at all, but then they announced the gig in Chicago/May. If all goes as planned, my first concert will be spectacular.

You've never been to a concert before?

riskitforabiscuit
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
My sister just told me that she was planning to buy me some tickets to see Paul Gilbert for Christmas, but he isn't doing any shows in the U.S. Then she checked Steve Vai, but the same story for him.

I've seen Vai, Petrucci and Satriani in one night.

jammyjosher
12-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Cant Wait To See Led Zeppelin Tour! =))))

JerseySucks
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM

She's just saying that because she really booked Paul Gilbert to be shipped to your house early Christmas morning in a present box, and when you open it up he will give you a private guitar lesson.

ride almost
12-17-2007, 01:47 PM
I've seen Vai, Petrucci and Satriani in one night.

:-{I HATE YOU!!!! i love all 3

mkcrank mulisha
12-18-2007, 06:14 PM
I hate Steve Vai. he isn't that good and he looks like a jackoff every time he plays.

Emerica
12-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Cant Wait To See Led Zeppelin Tour! =))))

theyre not going on tour you silly goose.

im so bummed, i missed the streetlight manifesto concert

drizzle
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM

lawl show virgin

i bet you wont even step in a pit your first show.

unless ensiferum isn't a mosh band. then that's gay.

RebelSkater
12-18-2007, 08:09 PM
i stepped in the pit at my first show heh

Skaterdude
12-18-2007, 08:33 PM
I hate Steve Vai. he isn't that good and he looks like a jackoff every time he plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ft52fOiGQ

And JerseySucks...BWahahahhahaha

Marevix
12-18-2007, 09:00 PM
lawl show virgin

i bet you wont even step in a pit your first show.

unless ensiferum isn't a mosh band. then that's gay.

I'll probably get as close to the front as I can and headbang there. I generally don't enjoy jumping up against other people in a circle, metal playing or not.