PDA

View Full Version : I just really listened to Lupe Fiasco

Hombre
10-24-2007, 04:00 PM
His song Kick, Push. First time since it came out. If you really listen to the lyrics, the first verse is amazing. It really sums up skating.

Does he actually skate? Or is he like Pharrel?

rippen in da mitten
10-24-2007, 04:02 PM
he does skate.listen to how he know like he talks about spitfire and sb dunks.in part 2 he talks about dgk,zoo york and DC

juice
i think he actually skates but that is a great song for shure

Hombre
he does skate.listen to how he know like he talks about spitfire and sb dunks.in part 2 he talks about dgk,zoo york and DC

When does he mention DGK or Zoo York? I hear the dunks and spitfire part.

StreetLight
10-24-2007, 04:04 PM

Your right, non of these non-skaters could possibly know about our secret brands! Oh wait...

Word Life
10-24-2007, 04:05 PM
I remember when he had BEEF with TK like 2 years ago, because TK and all his crew didn't believe he skates or anything, because all he did was a little ollie at the end of the kick push video. Then TK started putting out freestyles and stuff because he was like "if he can rap and then start and skate, then i can skate, and then start rapping" That is basically how he started rapping and started Fly Society. TK almost got kicked off ice cream for that BEEF.

Hombre
10-24-2007, 04:07 PM
I remember when he had BEEF with TK like 2 years ago, because TK and all his crew didn't believe he skates or anything, because all he did was a little ollie at the end of the kick push video. Then TK started putting out freestyles and stuff because he was like "if he can rap and then start and skate, then i can skate, and then start rapping" That is basically how he started rapping and started Fly Society. TK almost got kicked off ice cream for that BEEF.

They should've played a game of SKATE. It would've been epic.

adio
10-24-2007, 04:09 PM
its ok

i guess

JerseySucks
10-24-2007, 04:26 PM
hes a fucking poser. someone posted a link to an interview with him, they asked him what his favorite trick was. he said, my favorite trick is an ollie, I can really pop some air with it, or something to that extent.

skate.or.die!
10-24-2007, 04:27 PM
he had this interview on MTV a while back and he skated some

drowning_fish
10-24-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't give a fuck if he skates or not. His new video is legit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

senor koolaid
10-24-2007, 05:52 PM
They should've played a game of SKATE. It would've been epic.

How would have it been epic? I don't think Lupe can even skate, and TK isn't that fucking great. Obviously TK would have won though. I kinda some of Lupes shit, even though it was really anoying when that song first came out and everyone though it was my favorite song because it had skateboarding in it.

Snowskate to Destiny
10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Thats a fuckin gay song.

ZeroOrDie.
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
That song's annoying

KICC_ROCCS
10-24-2007, 06:29 PM
I dont like that song... after that shit came out EVERYONE was skateboarder all of a sudden

chocolatetoy
10-31-2007, 08:07 PM
hes a fucking poser. someone posted a link to an interview with him, they asked him what his favorite trick was. he said, my favorite trick is an ollie, I can really pop some air with it, or something to that extent.

the interview with chris cole he said his favorite trick was a ollie, is he a poser too?

JerseySucks
10-31-2007, 08:47 PM
the interview with chris cole he said his favorite trick was a ollie, is he a poser too?

Chris Cole doesn't make skating look like some kind of fashion and try to make it look all trendy. Not to mention he is obviously one of if not the best street skaters to ever live, the only trick we've ever seen lupe fiasco do is a one foot high ollie at the end of the kick push video. as it was posted before even tk said he was a poser. if this guy was so into skating we'd see some footage of him.

EnjoiRider25
11-01-2007, 11:54 AM
I like the song but dunno if he skates but who cares he's good.

ZeroSkater1235
11-01-2007, 12:57 PM
i saw him on mtv and they showed him skate he did an ollie and like walked off his board and flipped it with his hand and jumped back on it

Wh0l3j
11-02-2007, 11:45 AM
in an interview lupe something to the extent of him wanting to make a song about skateboarding because he was a good rapper but not a very good skateboarder.
who cares if hes bad at skateboarding? its a damn good song.
imo kick push II is better though.

IDropkickPunks
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Chris Cole doesn't make skating look like some kind of fashion and try to make it look all trendy. Not to mention he is obviously one of if not the best street skaters to ever live, the only trick we've ever seen lupe fiasco do is a one foot high ollie at the end of the kick push video. as it was posted before even tk said he was a poser. if this guy was so into skating we'd see some footage of him.

i saw the extended version and he did like a varial heel and a nollie crook.

rock-adio
11-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Gay ass song, I know that much.

o hello
11-02-2007, 12:40 PM
i dont care if he sucks at skateboarding. at least he enjoys it.

skater danny
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
who cares if Lupe Fiasco can skate? The song is garbage.

Fudopi
11-02-2007, 12:47 PM
if this guy was so into skating we'd see some footage of him.

Exactly, especially somebody that famous.

I've never even seen or heard his songs, so I won't say anything more than I did. I just know he's famous.

shutupimbleeding
11-03-2007, 06:52 AM
Ehh,that songs decent but the rest of his cd is really good.