PDA

View Full Version : Agent Orange

Gothic Romance
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Probably one of my favorite punk bands ever.(also very influential to punk as a genre)
Who else likes them?

juice
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
i really like em

riskitforabiscuit
10-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Agent Orange are killer.

Anti-Hero
10-09-2007, 01:54 PM
there was me alex and three of my mens, all supposed to meet at the korova milk bar. The Korova Milk bar couldn't afford it's liquor license so it sold milk plus Drencrom, or Synthmesc. It would sharpen you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence, which plagued our minds for the evening. And so kiddies... death for all, right right?! RIGHT RIGHT!!

I'm Against the Machine like Rage; bitches say I hate you Cage!, After circle jerks, I wash my hands off and do dirt sick with a smirk, plus I be disturbed fucked the first two bitches like dogs and I jacked off on the third. I'm obvious oblivion but that's my science, fuck your head up like corn rows put in by blind giants. Haven't been with it, since the last corpse kidded wore a blood stained smile, and told the cop he did it!

smitherson
10-10-2007, 12:05 PM
I've never listened to them, but I remember they had a song in the ryan smith animation in the DC video

ZeroSkater1235
10-10-2007, 04:26 PM
there was me alex and three of my mens, all supposed to meet at the korova milk bar. The Korova Milk bar couldn't afford it's liquor license so it sold milk plus Drencrom, or Synthmesc. It would sharpen you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence, which plagued our minds for the evening. And so kiddies... death for all, right right?! RIGHT RIGHT!!

I'm Against the Machine like Rage; bitches say I hate you Cage!, After circle jerks, I wash my hands off and do dirt sick with a smirk, plus I be disturbed fucked the first two bitches like dogs and I jacked off on the third. I'm obvious oblivion but that's my science, fuck your head up like corn rows put in by blind giants. Haven't been with it, since the last corpse kidded wore a blood stained smile, and told the cop he did it!

cage is pretty cool but hells winter was kinda gay

Anti-Hero
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
fuck nah, it was damn solid, but it wasnt movies either. I like it a lot, and i cant wait for his new one later this year, maybe?

RiseWithTheFallen.
10-10-2007, 04:29 PM
So good. I love them , my personal favorite is "Everything Turns Grey".

drizzle
10-10-2007, 04:30 PM
i lawst mah hed i lawst kuntroll i lawst mah MIND.

ZeroSkater1235
10-10-2007, 04:41 PM
fuck nah, it was damn solid, but it wasnt movies either. I like it a lot, and i cant wait for his new one later this year, maybe?

Yeah i heard his new album was supposed to come out this year and about hells winter i just think it was way too different from his previous albums. I dont know what it was but something about it i just didnt like. I just couldnt really get into it.

RedDreadRevolver
10-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Lets see the miserlou cover is my favorite followed by Pipeline then
Too young to die
No such thing
Bloodstains (original version)

Anti-Hero
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah i heard his new album was supposed to come out this year and about hells winter i just think it was way too different from his previous albums. I dont know what it was but something about it i just didnt like. I just couldnt really get into it.

nah man, too heavy for cherubs, stripes, peeranoia, hells winter, um.. good morning, all great tracks, and the only one i dislike is the death of chris palko.