PDA

View Full Version : A Wilhelm Scream

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
10-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Anyone else a fan? I got their new album and all I can say is wow. Same awesome riffs and vocals much like Ruiner but the bassist just seems like he has been holding back the whole time. Cause god damn can he play.

SoHereIAm
10-05-2007, 04:24 PM
yesyesyes A Wilhelm Scream is fuckin' awesome. I think Mute Print was their best stuff but yeah, Ruiner is fuckin' tiiiight. I plan on getting the album pretty soon, I'll probably buy it.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
10-05-2007, 04:30 PM
yesyesyes A Wilhelm Scream is fuckin' awesome. I think Mute Print was their best stuff but yeah, Ruiner is fuckin' tiiiight. I plan on getting the album pretty soon, I'll probably buy it.
Yea I enjoy basically everything they've done. Even when they had the other name, which unfortunately escapes me due to my other computer crashing with all my songs of theirs, but Mute Print is at the top followed by Career Suicide/Ruiner. Career Suicide sounds like it would be a continuation of Ruiner. And the bass solos and bass lines in Career Suicide are just plain impressive.

jpharaoh69
10-05-2007, 10:03 PM
^^theyre old band was smackin' isaiha. and i thought the album comes out on the 10th... did you buy or download it?

anyway, theyre one of my favourite bands for sure. i met nuno and trevor at their show on sept. 7th and theyre super cool guys. i also caught trevors pick that night :).

V3
10-06-2007, 05:59 AM
i def is a fan.

jpharaoh69
10-07-2007, 08:02 PM
so i just downloaded their new album and its so damn fast. better than ruiner IMO, but not quite as good as mute print. im still going to buy it for sure though.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
10-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Bass on the new cd = fucking awesome

smitherson
10-07-2007, 08:27 PM
I just listened to them, was aight

jpharaoh69
10-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Bass on the new cd = fucking awesome

it's because they got a new bassist.

well, they've had him for a while now, at least since april 06' when i went to see them. but that was after ruiner was put out. so i think this is his first time writing with the band.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
10-08-2007, 04:38 AM
it's because they got a new bassist.

well, they've had him for a while now, at least since april 06' when i went to see them. but that was after ruiner was put out. so i think this is his first time writing with the band.
that explains quite a bit actually.

kristian
10-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Their bassist used to play bass in a band called The Fullblast which is easily my all time favourite band.

He's an incredible musician, much respect goes to him and A Wilhelm Scream.

V3
10-09-2007, 11:28 AM
They are on my ipod, i just recently put them on there.