PDA

View Full Version : gerard way.

IRideGirls2DW
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
: hey.
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: sup?
: not too much. listening to music. how about you?
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: nm
: cool, cool.
: so where exactly did you move to dan? i never found out.
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: havent yet
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: moveing to fair oaks
: jeeze!
: aww. that sucks man.
: its been a hell of a long time since ive talked to you. anything new going on?
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: not really
: oh well thats exciting.
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: still like crappy emo music?
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: no offense
: oh thanks dan. and yes. figuring im still emo...
: yeah
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: still like that guy gerard way
: ADSUHGLf
: YES
: AHH.
: hes mine
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: http://a796.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/m_a767f88a2f8185a8ccd36e4a1d2b6553.gif
: ahh,
: orgasm.
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: are you serious
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: from that
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: hes a fucking faggot
: NO HES NOT
: I LOVE HIM

SexDrgsNDOrdonez: even after that picture?
: yes!
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: did you watch it???
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: hes fucking retarded!
: YES I WATCHED IT! HES NOT RETARDED!
: HES AMAZING
: hes my savoir.
: savior*
: I LOVE HIMMM
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: i want to kick him in the crotch and tell him that the pain hes feeling is in his balls and now that he feels them he might be able to use them
: DSFOIUGHJ.
: DAN
: !
: ASD;LJKFH
: i dont want to KICK him in the crotch.
: more like rub up and down...
: and blow
: YUM
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: i want to tear off his non existant dick!!!!
: HIS IS PROBABLY LIKE 3572034985 INCHES LONG
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: he probably has a vagina
: NU UH
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: this is how his songs usually go
: DAN DONT EVEN GO THERE.
: NO

: STOP TYPING
: NOW
: DAN ORDONEZ.
SexDrgsNDOrdonez: SMALL INSIGNIFICANT THINGS HAPPEN TO MEE BUT I CRY ANYWAY!!! I CANT SING WORTHASHITTT

I ReALLY NEED TO GROW A PAIRR BUT INSTEAD I WILL SIT IN A CORNERR AND CRYYY AND CUT MYSELF!! BECAUSE I AM A FAGOOTTT
: SOIDFHPSJA
: DIE YOU DIE

hate the faggot

deleted the girls name

AScentOfBlood
09-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah, he is ugly.

almost_a_user_name
09-13-2007, 05:08 PM
so...were you talking to a guy or a girl?

IRideGirls2DW
09-13-2007, 05:09 PM
it was a girl

hansster
09-13-2007, 05:11 PM
I know gerard way is ugly and those weird emo girls love him its freaky.

almost_a_user_name
09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
i think this part made me laugh the most "HIS IS PROBABLY LIKE 3572034985 INCHES LONG"

pinkeh
09-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Gerard way himself is flaming homosexual, but I really don't give a fuck about him, I've never heard anything by his band but I've seen him in interviews and I really just don't like him. If I see some kids talking about him (or any of those generic shit pop rock bands) like he's the shit I don't even make a comment, if they're content with being fucking retarded than let them talk all they want. But yeah, that chick you were talking to sounds pretty fucking lame to me.

almost_a_user_name
09-13-2007, 05:20 PM
what sucks is that there are countless girls like that where i live. its either gerard way,(my chemical romance)bert mckracken(the used) or some dude in fall out boy. they always talk about how they want to ride one of their cocks. whats worse is that i know a chick who wants to ride all there cocks. what really pissed me off is when she went to ozzfest and came back and said she wanted to marry zakk wylde. yeah...shes a whore

pinkeh
09-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Lolz, it wouldn't bother me so much if the guys they went all crazed fan-girlish over weren't complete phaggotz.

almost_a_user_name
09-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Lolz, it wouldn't bother me so much if the guys they went all crazed fan-girlish over weren't complete phaggotz.

you mean someone like this?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z255/southfire_diver/chuck_norris.gif

AScentOfBlood
09-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Meh, he looked better in the music vid for "Helena" but when he dyed his hair, he got all.. Ugly.

RUFNbanned
09-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Well at least he didnt go to your highschool like mine..

ZeroSkater1235
09-13-2007, 06:24 PM
that .gif is probably the gayest thing i have ever seen in my entire life

Olly Todd
09-13-2007, 06:40 PM
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS SO FUCKIN AWESOME, FUCK YOU GUYS YOU SUCK. I LOVE THEM, AND GERARD WAY TOOOOOO.

Not really, but isn't he dating that weird lookin chick from MSI? whhaaaa?

skate4life1
09-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Lol.

JerseySucks
09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Gerard way himself is flaming homosexual, but I really don't give a fuck about him, I've never heard anything by his band but I've seen him in interviews and I really just don't like him. If I see some kids talking about him (or any of those generic shit pop rock bands) like he's the shit I don't even make a comment, if they're content with being fucking retarded than let them talk all they want. But yeah, that chick you were talking to sounds pretty fucking lame to me.

http://medjeti.com/img/wahmbulance.jpg

AScentOfBlood
09-13-2007, 08:06 PM
^^^^
Ahahaha

bradensk8s
09-14-2007, 11:58 AM
I dont dislike him, but I do dislike his music. For you to hate someone strictly because of that .gif is completly ignorant. Also to think that you can persuade someone to change thier opinion of someone because of that one thing is fucking retarded.

!@#$
09-14-2007, 12:38 PM
DAN!
safasdfgsgsfdgsdfgsdhfdgh

like typing in incoherent combinations of letters will change your perception on her, or maybe thats to substitute for her lack of argumentative skills and logic