PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Extreme!!!(Favorite,not best)

mattheo
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Singers:1. Chris Cornell
2. Tom Yorke
3.Jim Morrison
4. Julian Casablancas
5. Glen Danzig

Guitarists:1. Ron Asheton
2. Tom Verlaine
3. Ed O'Brien and Johnny Greenwood
4. Thurston Moore and Lee Renaldo
5. Ali Farka Toure

Bands to skate to:1. DJ Shadow
2. Deltron 3030
3. Pearl Jam
4. Sonic Youth
5. MC5

Skaters(even though its not music):1. The Rod-man (mullen)
2. Tony Trujillo
3. Ty Page
4. Per Welinder
5. Ali Bouala

Whoa!!!!

srt_ripr
11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Conor Oberst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dain84
11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Where are bassists and drummers?

BLacklabel/\
11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
whay he said /\

mattheo
11-08-2005, 05:03 PM
idk i made this really quick and i didn't have time to think of anything like that. I mean its bad enough that i forgot the tambourine players...

skating_is_trueluv
11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
ali boulala

dain84
11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
idk i made this really quick and i didn't have time to think of anything like that. I mean its bad enough that i forgot the tambourine players...
Dumb**** bass and drums are the backbone of the music.

usuckhugeonez
11-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Conor Oberst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha dude... he's from my city (omaha, NE) and i've met him in person so many times... i hate Bright Eyes

mattheo
11-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Sorry. I forgot the bassists and drummers. I am mad stupid. I admit it. but its odd that you mention bassists and drummers when there are so many other instruments in rock music.I could ealisy make another list including pianists, violinests, saxophonists, trumpet players,etc. The list goes on! I was just writing some instruments that came to my mind immediately. Maybe I'll make another list incorporating some other instruments later. In the mean time, you guys can make your own bassists/drummers list.

DVS137
11-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Sorry. I forgot the bassists and drummers. I am mad stupid. I admit it. but its odd that you mention bassists and drummers when there are so many other instruments in rock music.I could ealisy make another list including pianists, violinests, saxophonists, trumpet players,etc. The list goes on! I was just writing some instruments that came to my mind immediately. Maybe I'll make another list incorporating some other instruments later. In the mean time, you guys can make your own bassists/drummers list.
Pianists,violinests,saxophonists,and trumpet players?!?!?

Rock is: Lead Singer,Drums,Guitar,and Bass. That is the average rock band

StarcraftLedZeppelin
11-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Singers:1. CHRIS CORNELL
2. Tom Yorke
3.Jim Morrison
4. Julian Casablancas
5. Glen Danzig

Guitarists:1. Ron Asheton
2. Tom Verlaine
3. Ed O'Brien and Johnny Greenwood
4. Thurston Moore and Lee Renaldo
5. Ali Farka Toure

Bands to skate to:1. DJ Shadow
2. Deltron 3030
3. PEARL JAM
4. Sonic Youth
5. MC5

Skaters(even though its not music):1. The Rod-man (mullen)
2. Tony Trujillo
3. Ty Page
4. Per Welinder
5. Ali Bouala

Whoa!!!!

just felt like putting thoose 2 things in caps cuz they are from seattle, i just think its funny to see anything from seattle actualy make it big (Microsoft™) it rains here too much it sucks.

-=MuTT=-
11-09-2005, 02:31 PM

you're an idiot. Drums are the backbone of music.

dain84
11-09-2005, 02:41 PM
just felt like putting thoose 2 things in caps cuz they are from seattle, i just think its funny to see anything from seattle actualy make it big (Microsoft™) it rains here too much it sucks.
Starbucks
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Jimi Hendrix

Renegade of Funk
11-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Singers:
The lady from Contravene
Bones Delarge
The dude from Choking Victim/LoC