PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring (Please fuck off)

flipuk
11-06-2005, 07:08 AM
No offense to some people, sure old Offspring is good i wont deny it. Smash,ixnay,offspring,ignition are all amazing albums etc, HOWEVER, please can some of you *cough* cunts *cough* stop turning every damn topic into an offspring one. They may HAVE been good but you dont have to lick their dicks every second you get

OneLife2Live
11-06-2005, 07:19 AM
Same with avenged sevenfold

SkateorElse
11-06-2005, 07:39 AM
i agree with you on that. I liked some of there older stuff, but the last album i bought from the sucks.

dain84
11-06-2005, 10:03 AM
No offense to some people, sure old Offspring is good i wont deny it. Smash,ixnay,offspring,ignition are all amazing albums etc, HOWEVER, please can some of you *cough* cunts *cough* stop turning every damn topic into an offspring one. They may HAVE been good but you dont have to lick their dicks every second you get
One of those topics turned into an Offspring topic because some guy told us Offspring suck when we didn't even mention them.

bd007h
11-06-2005, 10:33 AM
One of those topics turned into an Offspring topic because some guy told us Offspring suck when we didn't even mention them.

exactly

flipuk
11-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Didnt stop you from going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.... though

just cos someone mentions them doesnt mean you gota use it as a damn excuse every fucking time

dain84
11-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Didnt stop you from going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.... though

just cos someone mentions them doesnt mean you gota use it as a damn excuse every fucking time
No, but he said they sucked, without us even mentioning them, as an insult for not liking slipknot. Oh well, we actually got him to like Offspring by listening to their early stuff.

Popwar Pill
11-06-2005, 01:14 PM
alright from now on....no more.....avenged sevenfold, slipknot,and offspring topics...so everyone can be happy.

dain84
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
alright from now on....no more.....avenged sevenfold, slipknot,and offspring topics...so everyone can be happy.
There's hardly any Offspring topics, because they aren't the "uber kewl" band right now.

Popwar Pill
11-06-2005, 01:18 PM
yeah but its better left that way because suddenly when one of those bands get mentioned...the others do...and im personally tired of hearing about them.

Tom-K
11-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Offspring rules