PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wana try to help me?

Deliverance
07-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm looking for the lyrics that go with the song "Insomniac Olympics" by Blockhead. The song is mostly just music, but there is a part with sung/spoken words, but it's too distorted for me to make out what they are.

If someone can find these lyrics I will seriously do you any favor I can in return, cause I can't give you rep or nothin. Thanks.

If you wana listen to it, watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbbNOS8Cyw

codyguy
07-03-2007, 08:23 PM
google

Deliverance
07-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I've already been through google dumbshit, why do you think I posted here?

Marevix
07-03-2007, 08:33 PM

I'm not defending him, but I will say that an incredible number of people post questions here without even considering using a search engine.

codyguy
07-03-2007, 08:35 PM

sorry, but i thought maybe you were just like all the other morons. i guess ill try to help you. what album is it off?

DietCocaine
07-03-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it's more of an underground thing so the lyrics aren't going to be easy to come across.

codyguy
07-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty sure it's more of an underground thing so the lyrics aren't going to be easy to come across.

probably, what genre?

DietCocaine
07-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I was looking for the lyrics when I found the album...it's Music by Cavelight

Deliverance
07-03-2007, 10:17 PM
sorry, but i thought maybe you were just like all the other morons. i guess ill try to help you. what album is it off?

Haha, sorry for snapping, was in a bit of a bad mood earlier. The thing about Google is the hits aren't necessarily arranged by relevancy. There could be a fan site dedicated entirely to Blockhead with lyrics of their songs, and it may only show up on page 11... so sometimes finding obscure information is a bitch.

But maybe someone will come across something, I haven't stopped looking either though.