PDA

View Full Version : who like nirvana

flipskater927456
11-04-2005, 01:10 PM
well i think the title states my ?

dain84
11-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Great band. They seriously changed music forever.

Popwar Pill
11-04-2005, 01:27 PM
they owned.

bd007h
11-04-2005, 01:37 PM
They kicked ass. I've liked them since I was 9, so about 10 years

sk8er342
11-04-2005, 01:41 PM
the kick ass nevermind is like my favorite cd ever

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
11-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Them, and grunge is the only reason I love living near Seattle.

Renegade of Funk
11-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Meh, they're alright

givehugsnotdrugs
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Great band. They seriously changed music forever.

For the worse.

dain84
11-04-2005, 04:12 PM
For the worse.
No, they killed hair metal and new wave pop.

someguythatskates
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM
one of my fav bands ever

givehugsnotdrugs
11-04-2005, 04:18 PM
No, they killed hair metal and new wave pop.
Exactly. Grunge sucks, hair metal fucking rules. 99% of popular new music sucks, so if they changed music forever it's their fault. I agree they changed it forever, just changed it to shit.

dain84
11-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Exactly. Grunge sucks, hair metal fucking rules. 99% of popular new music sucks, so if they changed music forever it's their fault. I agree they changed it forever, just changed it to shit.
Hair metal fucking sucked. The only good 80s metal bands were like Metallica and Megadeth.

ryanB
11-04-2005, 05:44 PM
grunge is a musical holocaust. i swear, nirvana killed music. they took away from its roots in blues and turned into the shit you here today.

dain84
11-04-2005, 06:04 PM
grunge is a musical holocaust. i swear, nirvana killed music. they took away from its roots in blues and turned into the shit you here today.
If you listen to unplugged in new york by Nirvana, you'd realize it's mostly blues. (It's about half cover songs)

POPWAR FOREVER
11-04-2005, 07:14 PM
hair metal is fucking gay and nirvana kicks ass KURT COBAIN KILLS i knows how to play all their songs of nevermind on my guitar!!!!!!!!!

bunghole
11-08-2005, 05:06 PM
I used to LOVE them, but then I read up on them and Kurt Cobain was kinda an asshole, and he killed him self, thats retarded. And he didn't do it because it was the only way out of the drugs and pain like some people say. When he was like 13 he said to all his friends that he was gonna become a rock star then kill him self before he was 30. The only one of them I still like is Krist Novoselic, he was bad ass.

iblowatthis
11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Nirvana rocks dude. Who cares if Kurt was an **** he was in the greatest band in our history. And whoever said they destroyed music is a fucking dumbass. They changed it for the better. Hair metal blows.

dain84
11-08-2005, 05:26 PM
I used to LOVE them, but then I read up on them and Kurt Cobain was kinda an asshole, and he killed him self, thats retarded. And he didn't do it because it was the only way out of the drugs and pain like some people say. When he was like 13 he said to all his friends that he was gonna become a rock star then kill him self before he was 30. The only one of them I still like is Krist Novoselic, he was bad ass.
Dude, if Kurt killed himself, how come everyone else who was a threat to Courtney Love get killed too?

The detective.
The former bassist of her band, Hole.
El Duce.

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/investigation/reasons.shtml
browse around that site. There is no way he killed himself.

Hops
11-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Its kind of different with El Duce. Courtney asked him to kill Kurt and a while later he got decapitated by a train while intoxicated. Thats kind of a coincidence. Nirvana rocks, and I dont think Kurt killed himself.

bunghole
11-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Kurt Cobain might have been killed but I doubt it, I do hate Courtney Love though.

dain84
11-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Its kind of different with El Duce. Courtney asked him to kill Kurt and a while later he got decapitated by a train while intoxicated. Thats kind of a coincidence. Nirvana rocks, and I dont think Kurt killed himself.
Actually, he was seen with a new friend. The friend was never seen again.

JulioA
11-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Ive loved them since I heard them in 95', I had no idea of what Kurt had done, I did not listen to music to be cool, I listened to music cuz I liked it and it was great.

That is proof enough on how Nirvana was a great band, and should not ever be said bad about.

DVS137
11-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Too bad Kurt died. If they were still around music would be a lot better

mkcrank mulisha
11-10-2005, 05:32 AM
you dumb fuck it was courtny

ShIfty:)
11-10-2005, 05:37 AM
they are alright but i dont think that they were the band that changed music forever, i think that they really more of a symbol of change if anything else.

ryanB
11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
dain, yeah that shit is tolerable, but their actaul singles and stuff just massecres everything music was and stood for. in not going to adress anyone else becaue no one else seems to know what the fuck their talking about.

dain84
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
dain, yeah that shit is tolerable, but their actaul singles and stuff just massecres everything music was and stood for. in not going to adress anyone else becaue no one else seems to know what the fuck their talking about.
Come as you Are, All Apologies, and Lithium were great songs that were released as singles.

Broeschnie
11-13-2005, 12:12 AM
i think they were okay...

Anti-Hero
11-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Hair metal fucking sucked. The only good 80s metal bands were like Metallica and Megadeth.
Dumb**** Motorhead, Guns n Roses, Hanoi Rocks, LA Guns, Maiden and way more.

-=MuTT=-
11-13-2005, 08:50 AM
They suck. What the fuck is the point about singing a grunge song about how your life sucks and how the world sucks? Talk about ahitng the emdia, someone who killed himself for publicity.

Kurt killed himself you dumb fucks.

dain84
11-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Dumb**** Motorhead, Guns n Roses, Hanoi Rocks, LA Guns, Maiden and way more.
Axl Rose has a shitty voice. And Motorhead, I group them in the same category as Megadeth, good thrash metal.

dain84
11-13-2005, 10:52 AM
They suck. What the fuck is the point about singing a grunge song about how your life sucks and how the world sucks? Talk about ahitng the emdia, someone who killed himself for publicity.

There is NO forensic evidence to say that, while there is tons to say he, and the three other people, who threatened Courtney's career, were murdered. Nirvana weren't even a depressing band.

greenmass
11-13-2005, 10:56 AM
I used to LOVE them, but then I read up on them and Kurt Cobain was kinda an asshole, and he killed him self, thats retarded. And he didn't do it because it was the only way out of the drugs and pain like some people say. When he was like 13 he said to all his friends that he was gonna become a rock star then kill him self before he was 30. The only one of them I still like is Krist Novoselic, he was bad ass.did u meet the guy in person? no. you ahve no idea if he was an ass.....ignorant bitch

Vivica
11-13-2005, 12:43 PM
although they weren't a very technical band there were a very good band!

as for Kurt's suicide, nobody here can say for sure, its only when you know the facts can you decide, and there are soooooo many rumours etc about it that its impossible to know for sure.

for example his remington, he would have had to pull the trigger with his toe... which is hard to do when you've got 3 times the lethal amount of herion in your system isn't it?

i don't know if he did it, its possible, but nobody can know for sure.

i respect them as a band, i love playing aneurysm and breed, two of the most fun covers my band play, if you've heard their incesticide bootlegs you'll hear stuff they did with different people on different instruments, which is very interesting, krist was actually an alright guitarist.

igrindtwinkies
11-14-2005, 01:53 PM

YOur a fucking dumbass. That is the worst sterotype I've ever heard in my life. None of Nirvana's songs ever talk about how the world sucks and shit.

Punkrawk4life
11-20-2005, 10:10 AM
nirvana was one of the best bands ever and kurt cobain was some kind of genius...

Klausfloride
11-20-2005, 10:13 AM
one of the most overrated bands ever.

comptonasstimmy
11-20-2005, 10:27 AM
whoever doesnt like nirvana should be tied up and get a truck to the head by every skater on the planet...end of story

Klausfloride
11-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Kur killed himslef becasue he hated what his music became, nothing more than a fad and scene. He hated how everything he was singing about he became and how everyone had to dress like that and its now cool. It was in his his suicide note. But that dumbshit shouldn't of signed to fucking GEFFEN records, and giant corporate reocrd label. he could of stayed indie but he wanted money and fame. He is a dumb**** and i think it doesn't matter who kiled who, you should all just move on with your fucking lives.

ispitfire
11-20-2005, 11:40 AM
there really is no reason not to like them. real inspirations.