PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays comin up...

I_Skate_In_Emerica
06-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I want a guitar, acoutisc eletric, I don't give a fuck. What kind is good for beginners, and is in decent price range? ($200 and under.)

Also, I was thinking of buying either every Maiden album or every Metallica album. I'm more in the favor of maiden, but which do you think?

Kumquat
06-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, it depends on if you have already played guitar. If you haven't, start with an acoustic, it's a lot better to learn on. It's gonna be a bitch. Personally, I don't like the guitar too much, but just stick with an acoustic. It's also best to get a cheap one from a pawn shop or something, so you don't have to spend a lot to get it.

jpharaoh69
06-06-2007, 06:48 PM
http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=101565

look in section 3

spleenforsoul
06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Every Maiden album. Don't buy music from Metallica. Please, DO NOT BUY music from Metallica. They were a good band and all but after the whole Napster thing and musically, all of that put together they have lost my respect. Iron Maiden on the other hand is way more amazing than Metallica. Not to mention you are going to get the awesome album art with the Maiden CD's with Eddie on it!!

sorelegs
06-08-2007, 12:30 AM
buy the fear of the dark album by iron maiden, because metallica kind of suck now,i only really like the guitarist he does some pretty sick guitar solos